Umart Online QLD, Eight Miles Plains

Umart Online QLD, Eight Miles Plains

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (8) · No (24)

excellent service

very easy online to navigate to the store which was closest to where i live.
The range was extensive but with the stores assistance and online assistance i was able to purchase what i needed to upgrade my desktop.
i am very satisfied with the hardware i purchased to run Flight simulator 2020 at its highest level.

Store LocationEight Mile Plains in Queensland
Peter C.

Peter C.South East Queensland, QLD

Multi items purchased for computer build

Website is easy to search and navigate. Prices are always excellent. Items were available for pickup quickly, a day or two after ordering - depending on stock. Location is very convenient for south-siders.

Store LocationOnline with pickup at Eight Mile Plains
Warranty Claim MadeNo

My first choice for computer components

Store LocationEight Mile Planes, QLD
Physical Shops

Find out how Umart Online QLD, Eight Miles Plains compares to other Physical Shops

meeka_inc

meeka_inc

Excellent customer service - 5 stars!

Store LocationUmart, 8 Miles Plains, Brisbane, QLD
Allan H

Allan H

Efficient service

Selected and paid for products online. The 'come and collect product' email was received from UMART same day. When collecting, I was inside the store for under 3 minutes. Everyone followed the social distancing markers on floor so no worries there.

Rod M.

Rod M.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Store, good service, good prices

I've been buying from UMART for over 10 years. Their prices are always great, but I have found that I am so happy with UMART now I don't even bother checking other stores. I've probably spent 1000s of $ over that time

It's easy to find the products on their website and then pick up in-store

The few times I have had parts fail, it has been a simple process, never had an issue getting replacements under warranty.

I have used both physical stores at Eight Mile Plains and their online service

I know some people may have a different opinion but after buying from UMART for over 10 years, I've never had a problem.

Rod

Product PurchasedADATA SSD

Terrible service and return policy

Bought a Dell monitor from them, came with physical damage out of the box and refused to refund or replace until the manufacturer approves. Was told to wait for 3-4 weeks for an email notice. Nothing came in after 5 weeks so I rang up and said I was eligible for a refund, no money was received a week later, so i rang up again and finally it got sorted out.

The original Dell I wanted is now out of stock so I got 2x acer monitors instead, both screens had problems and is now going through the same 4 week wait again, despite the sales staff agreeing there is clearly something wrong with the screen.

Store LocationEight mile plains QLD
Product PurchasedDell Ultrasharp U2719D
Trey

TreySouth East Queensland, QLD

Scored a return customer for sure!

Bought a few products online being a bit over excited to order just slammed some things in my cart. After buying the parts and looking a bit more into what motherboard I had I realised a part I had bought was incompatible. Called up and asked about their return policy and they assured me it was all good to return and replace. Went to a store the day of receiving my order and had a refund and replacement sorted within 10 minutes. It was quick and easy. Prices were really cheap, customer service was awesome and they gave solid advice when asked so yeah all around solid experience and I'll definitely be returning.

Good to smile

Great. Very satisfied. You know, smiles are free to produce. It would’ve been nice to receive one on pick-up. Such a small thing I know. But also such a big thing for happy customers.

Store LocationEight mile plains
Product PurchasedASUS ZenBook 14 UM433DA

William

William

Great customer service and good prices

Grant P.South East Queensland, QLD

Long Waits, No Concern.

Store LocationMilton and Eight Mile Plains
Umart Online
Evan S.Umart Online

Great computer store

I always find that UMart has an excellent selection of computer components available when I need anything PC related. The website lets you know whats in stock and what needs to be ordered in. I use pickup as work nearby, and orders are usually ready next day at the latest. Their prices are also very competitive.

Store LocationEight Mile Plains QLD

wonderful friendly helpful service

Though the store is just a pick up point and has no display to speak of, the young guy who attended to me was ready to provide answers to questions. Probably because of my age and white hair, he kindly offered to transport my order to my car. Very impressed indeed.

JoeBloggs

JoeBloggsSouth East Queensland, QLD

The only place to buy PC parts from

Umart is always competitive on price with the best range of products, I have been coming here for years to build PC's both professionally and for gaming. They have excellent after sales support, and know how to treat customers. They are always the best on price compared with other PC stores on the southside.

Cameron

CameronSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service, Friendly team

We went into the Store looking for a gaming PG for my son, that he would also be able to use for his Engineering Degree.
The Staff were friendly & took the time to go through what requirements we needed and how to organise the building of a computer that would meet these (the staff member that we dealt with was actually completing his own Engineering Degree so knew what requirements were needed).
For inexperienced purchasers we were put at ease during the entire process, the whole process was great!

Store LocationEight Miles Plains
Product PurchasedCustom Build Gaming PC

Gareth H

Gareth HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Always knowledgeable and friendly staff

Always a good range of products on hand, staff can always find a substitute if something isn't in stock when you get there or you may have ordered the wrong thing like I did the other day :) I compare prices on other sites and always come back to Umart for my purchase.

This is amazing!!

i have bought many computer parts from Umart over the last 2 years and all i can say is that the people and the service are amazing. Umart is amazing becuase they have everything that i need all in one store and if they don't have it in stock they ship between stores which a bonus as most stores just say they cant do that.

Store Location8 mile plains
pete j.

pete j.South East Queensland, QLD

Consistently the best

I've been a loyal customer of Umart's 8 Mile Plains store for over 15 years. Consistently the best prices, consistently the best service, consistently have what I need in stock.

Store Location8 Mile Plains
Blake

BlakeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very helpful and responsive.

The store is very easy to navigate, umart seems to offer a varied selection of computer components, helping me toward my build. I had mis-ordered a similarly named item, and the Help support was very helpful in response.

November 28th 2019 Update: Fantastic experience

While the Eight Mile Plains store is a little difficult to get to, the staff were approachable and helpful. My online and support desk experience has also been very positive and responsive. Overall I'm very satisfied as a customer.

Ahmad M.

Ahmad M.South East Queensland, QLD

good system

easy to navigate the store, and satisfy the range and the quality of the products. the store is not far away from my house so easy to pickup my items.

Store Locationeight mile plains