Umart Online QLD, Gold Coast

Umart Online QLD, Gold Coast

4.3 from 31 reviews · View Details

4.3

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (7) · No (22)

JaxonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Knowingly Breach Australian Consumer Law

This is perfect.

The South Port Umart (Matt) manager is very help full, I thank him. He looks after me all the time. That all I can say about this this transaction. Anthony

Store LocationSouth Port QLD

KaptainKatzy V.

KaptainKatzy V.South East Queensland, QLD

The Best Place to buy PC parts on the coast

I honestly adore this place, I purchase everything I need when building a pc from them, they're extremely easy to find, the prices are very resonable and the staff is always so helpful and friendly. If your looking to purchase anything for your next build I definitely reccomend shopping at Umart

Store LocationSouthport, Queensland

Excellent service.

Patient, professional and efficient. James really helped us get the order through in a short period of time. Product (monitor)is great. Good value for money and competitively priced. Recommend the store.

Shaanan

ShaananSouth East Queensland, QLD

Horrible place. Monopolized computer part sales and still bad at service. Worst type of company.

Evan S.Umart Online

Always helpful even to a novice like me :)

Good simple website wit products at good prices. Very helpful when I arrived too early and with a payment error. I have happily advised various people to go to umart.

Store LocationSouthport
Product PurchasedAMD Ryzen 5 3600X
Karen_BurleighHeads

Karen_BurleighHeadsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Gold Coast Umart counter staff went above and beyond.

I'm an over 50 untech-savvy woman, the advice & assistance I received from the professionals working the counter at Umart GC was amazing. Thank you fellas, your patience was very much so appreciated.

Roger

RogerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Faulty card led to good service.

I had a GPU fault in a Umart computer where the card had to be sent back for manufacturers warranty. It came back from the manufacturer still faulty. Rather than send the GPU back for a second fix, Umart offered to replace the card (which I upgraded for a few$ more). I thought this was decent of Umart and Brett went out of his way to make sure I was happy with the cards operation before I left the store.

Rude incompetent people

The gold coast staff are terrible! avoid. The customer service is nonexistent COVID excuses to not get product available for 2-3 days yet happy to take my money then take 5 days to return it.
STAY AWAY

Zane M.

Zane M.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Service, Great Product, Great Price

Great Service, Great Product, Great Price

The router I brought has changed the game in my house, no lag since buying the router (Netgear Nighthawk XR500).

The price for this router was Lower than the other stores that I looked at and when I ordered online, it was ready to collect 2 hours later, so I was wrapped about that. When I got to the store there were a few people waiting. I thought I would be there awhile but I had my order in minutes. Umart is definitely going to be my go to place everything tech related.

Adam N.

Adam N.South East Queensland, QLD

Great advice, great prices

The website is easy to order. The guys in the store are very willing to give advice and help make an informed decision. Its honest advice as they are up to date on upcoming technology and are also able to give good advice to get best 'bang for the buck'

abbas a.

abbas a.South East Queensland, QLD

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE

Great customer service! Never have had issues with anything; I had to return a NUC and a Graphics card due to warranty and faults and employees were super helpful! I’ve been recommending Umart to everyone I know!!

Store LocationGold Coast, Queensland
Product PurchasedRazer stealth 13.3

great customer service and advice

I ordered this case online to pick up in store.

I had multiple questions when I picked my case up. The staff member was very patient and friendly.

I have purchased items from this store multiple times, and have never been disappointed.

Store Locationgold coast
Product PurchasedCorsair Crystal Series 680X RGB
Stan

StanSouth East Queensland, QLD

In-store service

I am computer savvy but at 75 years old sometimes need a little up-to-date help and advice. This was provided to me by the on-duty staff with great understanding and politeness.

Store LocationGold Coast, Qld
Product Purchased1Tb Seagate SATA HDD
Daniel B

Daniel BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Prices and Customer Service

Made a part list for a new PC, and Umart was the only place I could get all parts in one shop. The prices were cheaper across the board, so it was the logical choice. Ordering and keeping track of my order was very easy.
I had some funny issues regarding payment (caused by me), which were resolved super easily via a quick phone call.
When I went to pick up my parts, I was informed the BIOS of my motherboard wouldn't support the CPU I chose. The store offered to update my BIOS free of charge in a very short time frame. This attention to detail and quick complimentary support is above and beyond what you expect from stores these days.
Overall, an extremely pleasant experience on all fronts and I couldn't recommend them enough.

Store LocationSouthport, QLD

2Spooky

2SpookySouth East Queensland, QLD

Never had any issues

Have visited the store in person at the Gold Coast and have ordered plenty online without any issue. Can't complain. They know what you're looking for and are enthusiastic about technology and happy to talk about brands, developments and whatever whenever you have to wait a short while for your purchases to be packaged!

Terry RSouth East Queensland, QLD

Call centre promised stock and Store had none

I contacted Umart online about availability of RAM cards and received email reply that the Golf Coast store had qty 5 in stock and I needed 2. So I ordered 2 online and paid. When I arrived at the store a few days later they only had 1 in stock and shrugged their shoulders when I complained. Also, tried to call their store before I arrived and after 5 x 10 min queue waits I gave up and just went there anyway. They said their Philipine call centre was offline due to "volcanoes"???. Why couldn't they divert incoming calls directly to the store? I won't buy from this mob again.

Store LocationGold Coast, Qld
Product PurchasedSodimm
Terry R

Helpful staff and easy to purchase item

Excellent prices - much less expensive than other computer parts stores. Staff were helpful and spoke my language. Product did what it said it did. Easy process. Easy parking and access to store. Central location.

Steven J.

Steven J.South East Queensland, QLD

Awsome Customer Service

I often buy from Umart, prices are great and aswell as their range to many products, staff are knowledgeable and friendly. I got ordered parts for my computer with ease from their website and easy payment options given .

Product PurchasedNZXT Kraken G12 GPU mounting kit
Max B.

Max B.South East Queensland, QLD

Worst customer service ever, seriously what you'd expect from a computer store, only worse. Extremely awkward staff

No help what so ever, felt incredibly uncomfortable by the way the staff would stare at everyone, but not greet them or even say hello, no manors either. Product prices are cheap, but should just keep the nerds behind the computers to not scare away customers. Seriously you guys are fkn weird.