Umart Online QLD, Sunshine Coast

Umart Online QLD, Sunshine Coast

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No (20)
Graham

GrahamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service.

Whilst picking up a new monitor I also spoke with a staff member regarding an upcoming pc upgrade for myself. I had my ideas but after speaking with said staff member, I am now in a more informed position and will be placing an order in the near future.

Store LocationSunshinecoast QLD

Spoke to Andrew about my new pc build and was super knowledgeable and helpful and went the extra mile to help me out. I messed up my order and was steered in the right direction on my new build, and the guys clearly explained it all to me. Very happy with Umart and will be back again. Cheers

Store LocationMaroochydore

DaveHCaloundra

Buyer beware !

A family member purchased a computer casing from the Maroochydore store. Upon opening the box it was found that the casing was not as big as first thought. Umart would not exchange the casing because the box had been opened ! There are no moving parts and the case has not been used in any way. Of course they then quote consumer law etc etc. Absolutely pathetic customer service and a few customers lost as a result. Buyer beware as once they have you're money they don't care.

Product PurchasedComputer casing
Umart Online
Evan S.Umart Online
DaveH

White noise, pathetic customer service in this day and age.

Moses

MosesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Approachable and Helpful Store Attendant

Recently, I have had my first experience with Umart Online shopping. It was easy to navigate, and did not take long to find what I was looking for. Pricing was also competitive. In addition, the attendant at the Maroochydore pick-up depot was very approachable and helpful. Finally, I will return for more shopping at Umart Online.

Store LocationMaroochydore, Sunshine Coast, QLD
Product PurchasedHP P224
Jesse H.

Jesse H.South East Queensland, QLD

Service is always fast and streamlined, prices are good.

Have used Umart for over 10 years and never had an issue. I have had to RMA a product once and it was painless.
I've only ever used their online store to purchase which has always had anything I've needed, and then I visit the physical store to pick up online orders.

Product PurchasedMSI Motherboard
Andy D.

Andy D.South East Queensland, QLD

Superb service and technical advice

An easy to use internet store with the backup of friendly knowledgeable staff.
Will continue to use this companies convenient and easy service.
And the price is always competitive with the added bonus of good support not always associated with online stores.

Store LocationSunshine coast
Product PurchasedLaptop
Jordan B.

Jordan B.South East Queensland, QLD

My go-to place for my computer needs

Umart has been my personal favourite for some time now:
- Their customer service is helpful over the phone and in-person
- Their staff are friendly and always open to answer any questions or concerns you have about technology
- Their prices (in my opinion) are unmatched and provide great value to the customer
- Their stores are clean and easy to navigate; an overall safe environment
- The ordering and pickup process is efficient (usually takes a max of 2 days to process the order if an item is out of stock)
Overall, I would highly recommend Umart to anybody wanting to add to/build a PC or buy tech-related products for a great value.

Product PurchasedDeepCool Gammaxx L240T
Craig P.

Craig P.South East Queensland, QLD

Best way to buy PC parts on the Sunshine Coast

I have been buying from Umart on the sunshine Coast for the last 13 or so years.
Competitive prices and no wasted time.
It doesn't get any easier than buying through Umart.

Store LocationSunshine Coast, QLD
Luke Baltzer

Luke BaltzerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great prices and friendly service

I picked up my first computer built here over 6 years ago and over the years have bought bits and pieces from the store, prices are always great and the click and collect speed is always fast and easy. I highly recommend the Sunshine coast Umart store to anyone needing something computer related

Ryan

RyanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great prices, range and service

I buy a lot of IT equipment and almost every time I research prices Umart comes out best. The shop is no frills, but who wants to pay for frills?!

Gail M B.

Gail M B.South East Queensland, QLD

Andrew and his team are top rate. Always happy to answer questions, and give advice.

The store as most others are dealing with social distancing and difficult circumstances.
The laptop I picked up was for my 91year old Aunt, who just cannot possibly survive lockdown without her online friends. So I am quite happy with service and price.

John

JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service- couldn’t buy it anywhere else

Great service and able to supply new
Acer Predator X34P 34in 3K-UWQHD 100Hz G-Sync LED Curved Monitor that I couldn’t find to buy anywhere in Brisbane. Purchased online on Thursday night and able to collect it in-store, no waiting, on Friday morning. Five star service Umart Maroochydore.

Dave H.

Dave H.South East Queensland, QLD

Service second to none

Rob G.

Rob G.South East Queensland, QLD

Great selection, knowledgeable staff.

The web site is easy to navigate and I found what I was looking for quickly.

However, when I went to pick it up the staff member checked my choice and it turned out I had chosen incorrectly.

A quick email and my original purchase was refunded and I got the item that I needed.

All very easy and straightforward!

Store LocationMaroochydore, Queensland

great serice

I have purchased a lot of gear for my photography business,eg I built up my own tower online(,great idea and easy to use,online).then took it in to the team at sunshine coast store,and they reviewed it,and made improvements and saved me money ,then put the order through,This was awesome as I no little about computers/IT. Every time I have made a purchase online and gone in to pick it up you know it will be a positive /pro service,good stuff

Store LocationSUNSHINE COAST
Product PurchasedJ&L M22 Sound Tower 2.1

So helpful

We have purchased a few things now from this store and every time the guys in there are so helpful. The advice they have given us has been so great, they are always happy to chat and offer tips. From a non tech mum this helps greatly when dealing with newly emerging tech kids!

Store LocationSunshine coast
Kim C.

Kim C.South East Queensland, QLD

excellent service

Omg we are so grateful for Andrew and Billy so very helpful we went in 3 times today to get help the boys couldnt have done enough for us I told Billy we are dorks every time we went in lol very helpful staff we cant say it enough thank you thank you

Store Locationmaroochydore
Product PurchasedASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER 8GB

Good advice as always

Good brands at a good price, guys at the store helped with advising the right product I needed. The device was one of the cheaper available and on sale as well!

mattphi

mattphiBrisbane

Fast and efficient service

I ordered online for pickup in store. Even though I arrived before receiving the order confirmation email, the staff brought my order out very quickly. The staff were friendly and helpful.

Product PurchasedCorsair VS Series 450w 80 Plus
Asher V.

Asher V.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect. Great staff!

I ordered a cpu and motherboard to pickup up from the store. The staff were very helpful and had many suggestions on what I should get for my other parts!

Store LocationUmart online, sunshine coast