Under Armour Australia Online store

Brand Manager for Under Armour Australia Online store? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.6
Chris g
Chris g

Rubbish service. 10 days after taking my money they still haven't despatched

The worst aft aftersales service I am yet to experience. Their website says 3-6 business days for delivery, im at 8 and they haven't even despatched my order - if only they were that slow in taking my money. Contacted them, after 3 days they replied saying they are busy and will process my order asap. Have previously been a consistent and loyal customer, will now be spendinh my money elsewhere.

SLOW online service

Ordered online. Items in stock. 8 days still not dispatched. No response from customer service on when it will be dispatched.

Cam
CamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Slow…….don’t bother with their online store

I am a big fan of under armour gear and have purchased plenty of items from their AU website but never again. Ridiculously slow in processing and shipping my latest online order with no updates or basic customer communication. Well over two weeks since I placed my order and who knows when/ if I receive my order. No doubt the company hide behind the covid 19 delay excuse and Australia Post delays, but that’s a cop out (if that is their rationale). Many other retailers are still turning around online orders super quickly regardless of covid challenges. An example of a company that has a fantastic brand but perhaps is starting to lose connection with their customers at a local level.

Csv
CsvGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Horrendous service. Do not order online with UA!

I ordered 2 items and only one arrived, I called to resolve this and I was promised that the 2nd item would be posted on the same day. 8 days later I received a confirmation email stating that the item is on its way, with estimated delivery of an addition 8 days.
The next day I am informed that the delivery has been recalled and I won’t be receiving the item. Absolutely appalling service.
Within a few days of placing my order my partner also placed an order and over a week later received notification that the item was out of stock and he would receive a refund. Surprise surprise… it’s been over 2 weeks and no refund!

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Under Armour Australia Online store compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Ill never buy big w agai
Ill never buy big w agaiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Australia has the worst customer service in the world!

Rang and emailed multiple times to check an online order. Have received no response. Terrible service so if something ever goes wrong don't expect a response. Shop with caution or just avoid buying from them at all. Moving back to Adidas.

HKhal
HKhal

postage is terrible

Do not order from the website, order from third party places. They got issues with sending parcel. The customer service representatives online are rubbish

Michael Duggan
Michael DugganGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst customer service ever

Goods dont arrive, no reply to emails, have now gone to Paypal. Unprofessional and sloppy customer service department. Woudl not recommend

Worst online order fulfilment

The shipping/ fulfilment where online orders are processed is atrocious. Going on 11 days now without having left the fulfilment centre.
Called to cancel, have to wait until it’s received to return even though it’s I sent.
If you really want some of their products I’d 100% order from a third party seller (i.e. the iconic).
Product wise, imo Nike etc is far better and better quality believe it or not.

Disgruntled purchaser
Disgruntled purchaser Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst customer service in the history of the world

Over four days have passed and the item has not been picked tried to cancel the order and get a refund and the solution is wait for the item to arrive then post it back and wait up to another 10 business days for the accounts department to process the refund. Never will I ever buy another UA product. This service is appalling and should not be tolerated!

BlackLab
BlackLabBrisbane

Poor Stock Control and Online Shop System

Ordered two t-shirts from the online shop with confirmation email received. A day later, received an email saying my order has been refunded without explanation. While there was no single items being available, they only refunded me the price of two t-shirts without refunding the shipping fee. I have to call and chase them back the shipping fee!

Michael
Michael

Very poor customer service

Under handed
I have spent $2200 at under armour online in 2020.
This week I purchased a pair of runners that were the wrong size and contacted them to simply ask for size to be changed.
They don’t exchange!!!!!
Are they serious - what poor customer service - now searching for a new brand of sportswear. Do not deal wit under armour

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Russ
RussDarwin

Slowest postage in the world

Slowest postage in the world, ordered shoes and it's been a week and under armour still haven't picked it and sent it.. get with the times. I asked them for the phone number for the under armour store about an hour away to check if they had the shoes but their response was the store doesn't have a phone.

Footwear Shops & Brands

Received somebody else's order.

I received somebody else's order, not my own. They have not returned my multiple calls, emails or DM's. I had to cancel my PayPal transaction, surely that will get their attention. Now I'm left with $450 of men's clothing I never ordered & don't have the women's clothing I need.

JK K.
JK K.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Extremely poor customer service!

Holes in expensive technical socks that were hardly worn. Refused any compensation. These guys don't care much for customer service and their products are of very poor quality.

BIP
BIPmelbourne

Always sent to the wrong address

Clothing is fine but purchases are consistently misaddressed. If it wasn't for the courier I'd never receive them.

When you try to bring this to UnderArmour's attention you're advised the email service is currently not operating and the 'phone numbe provided is disconnected.

See all Under Armour Australia reviews