Vodafone Mobile Broadband

Vodafone Mobile Broadband

See the Best Mobile Broadband Providers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Vodafone Australia

James J L.
James J L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The worest scamming low grade mobile phone speeds....robbing the public!

I am with this Vodafone mob since April 2022, as i was with Telstra before and they were horrible. I got a new Samsung A53 mobile phone and plan. I am paying bills for ZERO GOODS AND SERVICES, MOBILE SPEEDS ARE SO SLOW, ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO USE THE PHONE. each time, the upload or download is very slow, its unlawful to scam the public by selling such poor quality services. Each time you call Vodafone, the call goes to INDIA AND ITS A NIGHTMARE DEALING WITH THE INDIA CALL CENTER.
this is a low, cheep unregulated scamming company. Paying in Australia dollars and asked to deal with Indians???
This is horrendous and unacceptable....
Do NOT BUY A MOBILE PHONE PLAN FROM VODAFONE!!
ZERO RETURN ON INVESTMENT!

Frustrating service

Never ever recommending Vodafone to anyone ever!! Extremely disappointed and disgusting service , sooo frustrating!!! I rate a zero for Vodafone, the network service is unbelievably a headache and such a pain!!

John W.
John W.South-Eastern Region, NSW

No service at all to complain about now in 4th day

Connectivity poor at Batemans Bay NSW. Data has now been down into 4th day with no apology, different stories, fixing equipment breakdown in two towers, upgrading two towers or "we are working on it" with no indication of likely restoration date. I am old with limited mobility, rely on phone and internet for calling emergency services like ambulance and doctor, taxis and ordering food deliveries. Of course the QR Code for signing in doesn't work either.
Well we will extend your credit by a week. Thanks but I would rather be able to use my phone.

Terry
TerrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't Waste Your Money + Time!

Please do not waste your time with vodafone, i highly encourage you to use another provider. We have been using vodafone for both home internet and mobile plans and have they have been absolutely shocking with slow download speeds consistently throughout each day for the last year now download speed currently at 0.25 Megabits per second. It has been like this for as long as i can remember. All streaming services can only use Netflix on lowest possible settings (for graphics) can barley stream Disney can only stream on the 1 device for the whole house or it won't keep up.

Absolutely pathetic vodafone

Mobile Broadband Providers

Find out how Vodafone Mobile Broadband compares to other Mobile Broadband Providers

pradz80
pradz80Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good coverage indoors and no issues

I switched from Optus to Vodafone 3 years ago and I am very satisfied. Their indoor coverage is very good. Only one shopping centre I couldn’t make calls but have had better experience than Optus. I have not had any problems and never had to call customer service.

Dean M.
Dean M.Canberra 2600, ACT

Do yourself a favour and avoid!

Honestly I have no idea why I even gave Vodaphone a shot. They used to be terrible and this was like 10 years ago. I figured enough time had passed to give them another go and wow was I wrong. Constantly finding areas with no reception or extremely poor connection and I live smack bang in the middle of Canberra. Its just too unreliable it sucks. Do yourself a favour and avoid.

Atticus Fetch
Atticus Fetch

Middle of Brisbane no internet

03:56 at Roma Street station, just lost internet.
Pathetic service I am paying for, 35 minutes without a connection this is becoming the norm.
Having to use Optus account to lodge this review
Dreadful service unreliable, lags if you have a connection at Albion connection is even worse can't use mobile more than 5 feet from windows.

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020

Pretty good.

Signed up for Vodaphone wireless 4G broadband. Good service - I generally get around 19Mbps. I have recorded 52Mbps in the evening. Was previously with Optus and Telstra, but get a better deal from Vodaphone.

kassandra1407t
kassandra1407tSydney, NSW

Horrible, had for three months and had no connection

Connection was very unreliable - I was unable to watch anything on Netflix on my TV.

Tried to download some games and download speed was very slow, at times 1mbps.

Studying online was made very difficult as my connection would constantly drop out and I would be unable to understand people on zoom calls due to being garbled from poor connection.

Reached out to Vodafone tonight in order to cancel my mobile broadband plan and it took two hours and three customer service representatives who kept on insisting that I take the modem to a store (keep in mind we are in lockdown) to get it looked at when I had already been firm that I was only interested in cancelling.

Mobile Broadband Providers

Useless time wasters, all telco are the same

Stephen S.
Stephen S.

Most unreliable network provider, would like to WARN anyone to stay away from Vodafone service.

Been a loyal Vodafone customer since 2005. Was happy with the service until 2018, everything just to decline. I understand all network providers will have issues, but seems like vodafone is constantly having problem, and ain't getting any better. On the other hand, they are getting worse enough for.me to given up with them.
Bad mobile phone network reception
Unrealistically poor mobile internet service.
Only one great thing from them is, they do not feel ashamed on themselves to taking payment off you every month.

Scott
ScottMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Poor connections too many times a week to live online racing/gaming. Mobile service is fine

I will be looking to ditch their service to me asap..... too many times a week i cannot connect to online racing games & this is purely due to poor speed and quality connection! My mobile connection while in the house is fine but this system 9-10m away from the router is rarely connecting

Ahmed
AhmedSydney, NSW

Worst Mobile Service Provider In The World

I come from a developing country the mobile phone service and the 3G and 4G Internet services in my home country was top notch compared to this Vodafone service (literally). Few weeks back their internet services dropped throughout Sydney (checked with 4 friends whose internet stopped working for at least 30-40 min as well). I tried to contact their crappy service but no one is available apparently for emergency situation like this. This happened today again their internet service stopped again!!! they apparently don't worry about this stuff and not even issue an apology for inconvenience they cause a lot of people.

infohafilah
infohafilahSydney, NSW

Vodashi*tt and I will never deal with this company ever again.

The internet is very-very slow and always having dropouts problem daily. The company said the speed goes upto 100Mbps but that is just nonsense, the service is worse and disappointed

buyer
buyerSydney, NSW

Worst network be aware!

No reception.
No customer service.
No call back.
If you want to apply for a be service.
They will answer otherwise not.
Worst service.
Paying for a service that hasn’t worked for a long time.
Vodafail service.