Verifiedvogue-homes.com.au

4.5

Winlai W.
Winlai W.

My Vogue home review

A big thanks to Brad, the site manager who was excellent to deal with during the build. He was honest and followed through on his commitments. That made all the difference for my build experience with Vogue Homes. Show details ·  1
Vishanthi S.
Vishanthi S.

Beginning to Present

We are extremely happy with vogue homes, especially our site supervisor Benji, who is always replying to our queries within a few hours of sending the message. He is very efficient in organising trades on time and overseeing our build. It has been a comfortable journey because he is friendly, helpful, and professional. So far, our building journey with vogue homes has been amazing, and we can't wait for our build to be completed. Show details ·  1
Sanjay M.
Jason R.
choo choo p.
choo choo p.
  Fair Incentive Verified

Professional and really helpful!

My house building is in charge of William Mora. He is so nice and helpful, during the building time if I have any issues or questions he always help and explain very well. Appreciated all his work! Show details ·  1
Stephanie Xu
Stephanie XuSydney, NSW

Well done!

Thanks Willam Mora very much for his excellent job: organizing well and making an amazing impression during the construction process. Really appreciated. Also thanks Vogue Home for bringing us very nice experiences and such a professional work. Show details ·  1
Chi M.
Chi M.
Vanessa
Vanessa
Geoffrey T.
Geoffrey T.8 posts

Great Experience

The build process for my new home in Austral went well.

My site supervisor (William) was very responsive and transparent and kept me informed throughout the whole process. I had a third party inspector do a walk through to assess the build at PCI that picked up minor items to be rectified. William provided detailed responses on the inspectors comments and addressed all issues promptly.

There were a couple of unexpected but generally minor variations. Show details ·  1

Lisa
Lisa

Friendly and great attention on details Builder

He is the builder of my son's house in Austral, who had given excellent service to us, We employed a perfectional inspector to check out the house before the final completion. The inspection report has given a long list of items which including many mild defects such as window frame has paint scratched, the door handle is dirty etc. He has replied every single item via email , responded to all of the questions in great patient and good manner via face to face meeting. Show details ·  1
Chenxi L.
Chenxi L.

Great builder! Highly recommend!

Vogue home is a great home builder, building high quality construction house.
Highly recommend. We are satisfied with everything. Our supervisor William Mora is always quick reply and provide great service experience. Show details ·  1
Cindy Chen
Cindy ChenSydney, NSW

This is perfect house

Vogue home builder was exceptionally well managed, resulting in a high-quality property, showcasing impeccable quality in every aspect of my property. I am thoroughly satisfied with the outcome and craftsmanship. Show details ·  1
Nick C
Nick CHunter Region, NSW2 posts
Jesse O
Jesse O2 posts

Aocc
Aocc

Hi We Live in Malabar which is in the Randwick Council area, Can you do CDC Duplexes in this area?
Andrew

Dom Rego
Dom Rego

Please contact Dominic Rego [contact detail removed]

New build at 34 Victoria St Malabar NSW

2 storey 4 bedroom rear lane double garage and granny flat.

Scope: Knock down existing fibro house and new build

DA approved plans by architect

Looking for a reliable competitive builder

Modern design with lightweight building materials

Aim to start building end of 2018

Please let me know if this fits your scope.

[email address removed]

Hi,

I am searching for good builder to build my home. Anybody recommend Vogue Homes?

Ql311203
Ql311203

Hi was going to build with vogue home but then I decided to build my home with Shine construction and couldn’t be happier

JNodar
JNodar
Kris K

Hi @QI311203, how is build process with shine construction.how was there build quality. I have limited budget and want to construct the home. Pls advice so that will enquire more details with them.