Verifiedvogue-homes.com.au

4.4

scaniarana
scaniarana2 posts

Thank you Vogue Home for this beautiful creation

We had a fantastic experience constructing or home with Vogue Homes. Our site manager, William Mora, not only exhibited exceptional qualities but also demonstrated a keen eye for details that we might have overlooked. William was very thorough in addressing our inquiries and accommodating to our requests. Our project concluded seamlessly, and we enthusiastically endorse Vogue Homes to everyone. Like any family, we encountered a few challenges initially, but once construction began, we thoroughly enjoyed every phase without any issues. We extend our gratitude to the entire Vogue team, particularly our site manager William Mora who helped us achieve our long-awaited goal under his careful supervision and honest recommendations. Show details ·  1
Drsandeep B.
Drsandeep B.Sydney, NSW
Sri
Sri3 posts
Shane C.
Shane C.Sydney, NSW

Thankyou for my first home

Extremely happy with Vogue, very professional and informative. Very happy with the quality and service provided. My One Storey home progressed at a good pace with Vogue informing me of updates every step of the way. They were always happy to answer the phone and answer any question i had as a first home buyer. There was a fantastic range of colours , whether it was for the bricks or the walls and even a great tile selection. My house looks modern and it was all done at a good price. I will definitely be sticking with vogue if i need to build again. Show details ·  1
Ravindra M.
Ravindra M.2 posts

Ann H.
Ann H.Sydney, NSW
Winlai W.
Winlai W.

My Vogue home review

A big thanks to Brad, the site manager who was excellent to deal with during the build. He was honest and followed through on his commitments. That made all the difference for my build experience with Vogue Homes. Show details ·  1
Vishanthi S.
Vishanthi S.

Beginning to Present

We are extremely happy with vogue homes, especially our site supervisor Benji, who is always replying to our queries within a few hours of sending the message. He is very efficient in organising trades on time and overseeing our build. It has been a comfortable journey because he is friendly, helpful, and professional. So far, our building journey with vogue homes has been amazing, and we can't wait for our build to be completed. Show details ·  1
Sanjay M.
Jason R.
choo choo p.
choo choo p.
  Fair Incentive Verified

Professional and really helpful!

My house building is in charge of William Mora. He is so nice and helpful, during the building time if I have any issues or questions he always help and explain very well. Appreciated all his work! Show details ·  1
Stephanie Xu
Stephanie XuSydney, NSW

Well done!

Thanks Willam Mora very much for his excellent job: organizing well and making an amazing impression during the construction process. Really appreciated. Also thanks Vogue Home for bringing us very nice experiences and such a professional work. Show details ·  1
Chi M.
Chi M.
Vanessa
Vanessa

Aocc
Aocc

Hi We Live in Malabar which is in the Randwick Council area, Can you do CDC Duplexes in this area?
Andrew

Dom Rego
Dom Rego

Please contact Dominic Rego [contact detail removed]

New build at 34 Victoria St Malabar NSW

2 storey 4 bedroom rear lane double garage and granny flat.

Scope: Knock down existing fibro house and new build

DA approved plans by architect

Looking for a reliable competitive builder

Modern design with lightweight building materials

Aim to start building end of 2018

Please let me know if this fits your scope.

[email address removed]

Hi,

I am searching for good builder to build my home. Anybody recommend Vogue Homes?

Ql311203
Ql311203

Hi was going to build with vogue home but then I decided to build my home with Shine construction and couldn’t be happier

JNodar
JNodar
Kris K

Hi @QI311203, how is build process with shine construction.how was there build quality. I have limited budget and want to construct the home. Pls advice so that will enquire more details with them.