Listing monitored by Vuly Play

4.7 (1,468)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (57) · No (1,466)
    4.6 (1,205)

mattrhodes1979
mattrhodes1979Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Best purchase ever!

We got the XL Flare...it's huge and awesome! Amazing fast delivery. From order to arrival (QLD to Blue Mountains during lockdown) only took 3 days! Simple assembly...I put it together in about an hour with my 11 and 9 year olds 'helping' me. Kids have been on it non-stop since we got it. Quality of the materials is really good, and the cost was way less than many other so called fancy brands. Extremely happy with our purchase, definitely money well spent.

J Pan
J PanSydney, NSW

Should have got a Vuly earlier! Love it!

From the online purchase to set up, to getting our 3-year-old burning off some energy, it has been amazing. The setup was a lot easier than what I was prepared for and the quality is just great. Mum and dad have all had a good jump and took us back to our childhood days. Thanks, Vuly job Well Done!!

Manda880
Manda880Far North Queensland, QLD

Great Quality, Very Happy!

Fast delivery, Easy set up for 2 Adults, All 3 kids absolutely love it; heaps of bounce and the XL is big enough for them all. I love the cover and the enclosure; keeping the kids safe from the sun while still allowing them to have a great time and stay fit and healthy. Highly Recommend! Thank you!

Ben Mawer
Ben MawerCentral Queensland, QLD

Easy online shopping experience. Can not fault the product!!

Easy online shopping experience. Can not fault the product!! Was an easy choice for the kids Christmas Present, Just have to wait to put it together..

Love the Vuly trampoline. Thanks so much for great service.

Our family has been outdoors so much more, & kids fitter, from our XL Vuly trampoline. Excellent product, & great service!! Thanks so much, Kevin.

AS M.
AS M.Sydney, NSW

Faulty parts and terrible customer service

Terrible service - faulty parts. Do not recommend this brand to anyone!!
They did not go above and beyond to help me as one of their customers.

Lockdown Lifesaver!

Best online shopping experience. Vuly are very professional and happy to help with any questions we had. It was easy to put together and great instructions provided online and on paper!

jasraaaj
jasraaajSydney, NSW

Good quality, Fast delivery

Pros: The quality is good, delivery was fast, got it delivered on weekend. Easier than expected installation. Light to move around the yard. The size is good. Well looked after by the phone team.
Cons: The delivery man didn’t knock the door or door bell. Paper installation guide need to be slightly more specific.

Wombat
Wombat Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome tramapoline.

Find out how Vuly Play Online store compares to other Toys & Game Shops

Amazing trampoline, that’s quiet and durable

The kids and I love our vuly thunder spring free trampoline. Easy as to put together and so well made.

Leash
LeashCentral Queensland, QLD

nothing better

my kids love their vuly trampoline and we have just ordered the vuly money bars which we are all so excited for them to arrive , I love the range of products vuly has as well as the quality you can't go better

Laura W.
Laura W.Goldfields, WA

Awesome trampoline, super fast delivery

After taking a while to decide, we wished we had purchased earlier! An absolutely awesome trampoline. Extremely fast delivery. Would definitely recommend buying from Vuly

Perfect size

We bought the medium with shade cover, great little hangout for our 3 year old. Good size and great for all weather as well protected

Shay
Shay

Horrible company to deal with!

Do not recommend buying anything ever from Vuly worst customer service. I am now without a trampoline due to their services. They were meant to send me new frame but didn’t tell me net poles were not part of the frame original issue was with the net poles. I moved and because I was told whole frame was being replaced I assumed it covered the net poles for they apart of frame. Now They have said I need to pay for new ones. My frame is a mixed colour not black like original purchased. Frame was sent in multiple orders for they had missing parts. Safety net arrived in June when I was promised it would arrive in January than February. Have been told I would have managers call me back which never happens.

Great trampoline

Provides endless fun for my boys. Big enough for them to use together and play games on the trampoline in all weather

Read more reviews - page 2See all Vuly Play reviews

Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.asked
Online store

Ordered xl thunder early Feb this yr. happy with size but has anyone else having trouble with the springs snapping?? I’ve made my 2nd claim already. I asked the assembly guy n online store but they say “ no you’re the only one “ can’t be. !!!

Hello Jennifer!

Thank you for contacting us.

It is very strange to hear that your Thunder springs are breaking. It can be due to multiple reasons such as installation, levelling of your ground ect.

Can you please send me an email on reviews@vulyplay.com with a photo of your whole trampoline. Once we have this information we can assess this issue you are having further.

Cheers, Taylah - Warranty Department.

ingeborg van der hoek
ingeborg van der hoekasked
Online store

Please get back to me on order #496758, since I can't get a hold of you for 1.5 weeks now.

Hello Ingeborg,

Thanks for reaching out to us and apologies for the delayed response!

If you are still needing assistance with your order, please send us an email to reviews@vulyplay.com, along with your order number and I will organise for a representative to assist you further.

Alternatively, if you have any further questions or wish to discuss further, please don't hesitate to contact our team directly on 1300 667 514.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused!

Cheers, Denaya @VulyPlay