Vuly Play Online store

Vuly Play Online store

See the Best Toys & Game Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Mellissa R.

Mellissa R.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Awesome

This company are great to deal with!
So professional, helpful and accommodating.
The product is strong and well made built for many years of play and growth add they get older.
I highly recommend Vuly

Vuly Play

Best customer service, it was so great dealing with real people that were genuinely happy to help when it came to choosing the perfect play equipment for my daughter.. im most deffinetly impressed with Vuly plays equipment and service

Vuly PlayVuly Play

Good swing set, but not without issues

Eileen Wilson

Eileen WilsonHunter Region, NSW

Fantastic trampoline and amazing service

Kristy Hunter

Kristy HunterWa

Great product! Great customer service

I rang the helpline to get some assistance on the vuly tramp accessories and they were so helpful and went out of their way to help me! Cant wait to set it all up

Hmmm...

Bettina V.

Bettina V.Sydney, NSW

Extreme disappointed by the quality of the monkey bats

We tried to build the XL monkey bar set yesterday. Several pieces don't fit together due to poor quality (hole to small, rims not filed back, seems in the way). It's simply impossible to build up the way it is unless you use your own DIY skills and fix the production mistakes. The instructions are not very well done (if you wanna add a cargo net, you need to do it early on in the process which is never mentioned). For the high price tag, it's a disgrace that it's so poorly manufactued.

Great Product Great customer service

I was contemplating an online order and Vuly contacted me and assisted me to complete my order which was fabulous. They were able to give me a great price and tell me exactly when the product would be delivered. The date they said it would be delivered was spot on.

Kylie

KylieSydney, NSW

Great customer service

Our online purchase was easy. I missed including the basketball hoop on the original order, it was late at night however customer service was available online. Service was super fast and super helpful. Thank you.

Martin S.

Martin S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

WHAT A GREAT EXPERIENCE

We had the pleasure to buy a swing set, we rang the phone number and they were great, explaining all details and options, and compromising there current deals with different options to tailor our needs, the kids are going to be so happy with there Christmas gift.

Wendy

WendyHunter Region, NSW

Wonderful Service

Some years ago I brought for my Grand kids a Trampoline they are all still loving this equipment, we have replaced the roof a few times, Then last year I brought a swing set, for the kids Christmas, I had brought one from toy world and it rusted out, this one from Vuly still looks like new, very happy with it,
This Christmas I have brought a climbing frame, I would not continue to buy from Vuly if the products were not good, but they continue to impress me with the friendly service to a great product.
Would recommend them to anyone with all the products well made, to have a lot of fun with.

Val

ValSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great Xmas present!

I purchased a medium Vuly Thunder trampoline after much deliberation for my two grandchildren aged 6 and 4. I looked at both the Thunder and the Ultra, before choosing the Thunder as I was worried about the big winds we frequently get.

It was delivered quickly and arrived in many boxes, I had paid for professional installation, and I am glad I did. There was no way I would have been able to erect it on my own.

The trampoline has been fantastic, the kids love it and use it everyday. I am extremely pleased I purchased the Thunder.

The down side-- it is big, takes up space, will be difficult to move on my own but the enjoyment on the children's faces it worth the downside.

I suggest you buy the wheels to move it!

Vikki D.

Vikki D.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Best ever

Safety first when it comes to Vuly and my grandchildren. They dont compromise neither do I. Great service good Aussie company and even a assembly service for those who need that like us nanas.

Aly Giannitto

Aly GiannittoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Vuly Lift2 Large

We decided on getting a Vuly Trampoline for our kids for Christmas. The Vuly Phone Team were amazing asking lots of questions to help find the best tramp for us. We ended up ordering the Lift2 as our children are still young and wouldn't be able to get the full benefit of the Thunders. We ordered our Lift2 with some extras such as ladder, skirt & wheels. At the time of ordering the lift2 was on promo with a Tent Bundle aswell.

Prompt customer service

I ordered the Vuly Lift 2 in XL size, upon ordering i was contacted within two days to say the ladder I ordered was not in stock and Vuly would send when it arrived. I replied this was fine so long as it arrived by Christmas. Only a couple of days later and I was informed by Vuly everything was in order and sent by freight and would arrive soon. So from ordering to arrival of the cartons including waiting on the ladder was only two weeks which is totally acceptable for a large purchase like this. Can't wait to see the kids faces at Christmas!! Thanks Vuly

Jo G.

Jo G.Pilbara, WA

CAN"T WAIT!!

Awesome customer service, speedy delivery and excellent price. Website was also easy to navigate. Seriously can't wait for Christmas eve to put it all together and see the kids faces in the morning!!

Raisey

Raiseymoorebank

Service consultant Igor was very helpful and followed through with the order
Provided information to help me understand which one would be most useful
Cant wait to see our sons face on xmas day

Vuly PlayVuly Play

Xmas can't come soon enough.

Had a few hiccups with delivery and emails crossing paths , but overall the Staff were very helpful. Looking forward to seeing how the children enjoy using the trampoline at Xmas time.

Vuly PlayVuly Play

Looking forward to Christmas Morning!

Great customer service and looking forward to seeing my five childrens faces on Christmas morning when they see their new monkey bars. Everything looks great quality and its built to last.

Connah O.

Connah O.Illawarra, NSW

Serously for the whole family

We bought this originally for our kids but honestly we'll all be using it. Our friends have different play set and our kids have enjoyed them all, so we decided to get them one of their own for christmas.