Vuly Play Online store

Vuly Play Online store

Smithy

SmithyMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Happy children = Happy life

Kids absolutely love their products. The swings are great, so sturdy and always extra value thrown in with shade covers etc. Will continue to buy again with great delivery options.

christy

christyPilbara, WA

Lift Trampoline

Great delivery and really helpful videos online explaining how to set up. This trampoline has last through the toughest of weather! We live in a very hot, cyclone prone area and still looks great after 5 years.

Dave M

Dave MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product, dubious advertising

Happy Camper

Happy CamperCentral Queensland, QLD

Great product, great service

Fabulous and top quality product. Very fast delivery even to a remote area. Set up was made easy by the online videos and was stress free. Would highly recomend these trampolines

NJH

NJHSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic - we love this product!

My active boys LOVE their Vuly swing set. It's been their calm down area of an afternoon. But they'll have a swing before school some days too. Both are on the Autism Spectrum and it has been amazing for them. Now we are stuck at home, we're getting some additional accessories and changing some around so it's like a new playground! They are very excited . We love the quality and versatility of this product!

Amazing product and Service

I ordered the Lift 2 and some accessories over the phone and Taylah was extremely helpful and informative. We received our trampoline 2 days later and it’s amazing. Thank you

Justine S.

Justine S.Goulburn Valley, VIC

Birthday Presant

My daughter is looking forward to it arriving but so far the service has been great and getting it dispatched really quickly and promptly. I’ll send pics when it arrives.

I like how they have utube videos to help with Instalation. Love the accessories that was offered with it and that the trampoline can be fitted with the shade cover and tent part.

Jess O

Jess OMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing customer service

I bought an ultra trampoline on Wednesday over the phone. The phone service was slow and the internet kept refreshing (the worker was working from home due to covid-19). The worker I spoke with was calm and professional and after a long conversation I had ordered an Ultra trampoline. Thank you Jeffery for getting it organised and sent the very next day! Very impressive!

We love our new Vuly Flare!

We love our new Vuly Flare! It was straightforward to assemble, the kids are delighted in it, and it's keeping us sane in the midst of coronavirus isolation. Thanks Vuly!

Tiffany W.

Tiffany W.Perth, WA

Service and Quality

Service was so fast and it was really simple to put together. Hours of fun already!
Isolation is going to be a breeze with our Vuly Flare. Thank you Vuly Australia

Gareth Crathern

Gareth CrathernMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Trampoline

Website was easy to use, and delivery was quick! Easy to follow instructions for assembly and a quality product. Great fun for the kids and we can't wipe the smiles off their faces.

Nat C.

Nat C.Sydney, NSW

Perfect trampoline, very safe

Very safe
Lots of fun, for hours
Easy to get in and out
Tent a great feature
Water accessory amazing, used throughout summer months, tent used for home schooling during these difficult times

nicAU

The missing trampoline

Ordered a trampoline nearly two weeks ago for my daughter’s birthday which is today and still no trampoline...and no communication as to when it will be here...I’ve been on hold for long periods multiple times and then hung up on the times I’m lucky enough to get through. My emails have gone unanswered. Vuly seem to be more interested in trying to sell trampolines during the covid-19 crisis than actually looking after their customers once they have your money. Now I have to go explain to my 7 year old whose already had her party cancelled why her birthday present isn’t here.

nic

Managed to get through to someone at Vuly via phone this morning after posting this review, they promised they would ring me back this afternoon...
They didn’t ring back.

Sarah Jeffrey

Sarah JeffreyRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Love it! Best buy for my family!

Not just my children, but also myself and my partner love using our new large monkey Bar. Incredible to watch my children develop skills and strength at such a you age. My partner also started to use to do his pull ups and I am enjoying seeing the results!

Ronny S.

Ronny S.Sydney, NSW

Great idea - we love it!

Great product and paying for the installation well worth it. We love our new fun in the backyard now that we can't leave the house because of COVID-19!
We are on it at least once a day. Loving the ease of swapping and changing the activities!

Find out how Vuly Play Online store compares to other Toys & Game Shops

Long-time customer, recent trampoline upgrade to Thunder Pro with tent option

We bought our kids a Vuly Thunder 1.0 when it came out in 2013. It has been a fixture in our backyard since and the kids LOVE it. High quality, robust, hard-wearing, safe, and lots of fun (yes, for adults too). The optional extras make for an ever-changing and exciting play experience for the kids.

A tree recently fell on it and we needed to replace it, going with the Thunder Pro. I contacted Vuly to discuss options and they were excellent to deal with. Delivery was quick, they arranged the installation, and were available with after-sales questions. I never waited long on the phone, dealing with Vuly is professional and easy.

But the best part is that Vuly trampolines are just simply awesome.

Ian G.

Ian G.Sydney, NSW

Amazing Trampoline

Top quality springless trampolines. Kids love it, and super safe! Order process was easy and staff were easy to communicate with throughout the process. Trampoline ordered online was delivered quickly, even during a period of high demand.

Linda

LindaBelfast

Excellent website

I live in Spain and wanted to purchase a Vuly trampoline for my grandchildren in NSW. The Vuly website was easy to navigate and gave me an assurance that I would be investing in a quality product with all the safety features that I needed for such a precious cargo. The special offers with the chosen trampoline were very attractive. The customer support was excellent throughout the entire process. I certainly would have no difficulty recommending this company to anyone.

Michele W

Michele WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Vuly Ultra M with tent bundle

Perfect trampoline for our three year old granddaughter - doubles as a trampoline and cubby house! Very safe and large enough for little friends and big Aunties and Uncles to jump!

Breanna oregan

Breanna oreganSydney Surrounds, NSW

Finally get a full vuly play set

Super excited to have our swing set arrive. We had a ready purchased the cozy coupe for outdoors to see how the kids would go. They love it so can’t wait to have it all set up and ready to go with so many different dynamics and versatility choosing your own set of products for the kids that they would like and be suitable for.