Vuly Play Online store

Vuly Play Online store

See the Best Toys & Game Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

JUMPING FOR JOY- Super happy with this product!!

We have been wanting a trampoline for years, and finally decided to go for it!

We are super happy with the speed of delivery, the ease to assemble the product and the overall quality of the trampoline itself..

Our kids LOVE their new trampoline and are out on it before school and then straight back onto after school. It’s been great as a parent to have something fun and active to do with our kids also! Highly recommended!

So excited!!!

We ordered our trampoline last week for our kiddies for Christmas. It all arrived within the week! We are so excited and can't wait for Christmas so we can set it up. Thanks so much! Very happy customers here! :)

Vuly Thunder stands the test of time

Our kids have had their Vuly Thunder for nearly 5 years. During that time our son went through a massive 'flipping' phase and this was his tramp of choice. After thousands of hours of jumping and flipping we are finally having to replace the safety net and mat for the youngest one of the family to have her turn with her friends......the big kids are pretty happy too!
Vuly were fantastic to deal with. They had our original order on file and were able to tell me exactly what parts I required, whilst we were able to take full advantage of their lifetime 50% off spare parts Warranty.
Thanks Vuly Play!

Fast shipping, small moveable boxes, can’t wait for Christmas!

I’m so so excited for my kids this Christmas. We just ordered and received our new Vuly Ultra trampoline, it was here within a few days of ordering. And in small easy to move packaging to hide away for Christmas. A few of our friends have this trampoline and also from the reviews, it’s the best there is!
Thanks guys! Can’t wait to use it with the kids!!

Would go with another brand next time

Ordered in October for Christmas last year-only the frame arrived by Xmas-swings came in mid jan. then the tent was broken on arrival. I was offered to buy a new one-this thing cost me $2000, I wasn’t repurchasing anything that quickly. The customer service team offered no apology on Christmas Eve when they advised me the shippment will not be made for another month despite ordering specifically for Christmas on their ‘deal’. And then no one apologised the tent was faulty and made it my problem to fix. Don’t get me wrong, the play set is a great addition to the yard, but it takes two things to make a good business- products, and customer service. Unfortunately vuly failed in both aspects for us. Stick with Bunnings-at the very least they will fix you up if something’s broken

Trampoline.

We bought the smallest one. It arrived promptly. Delivery guy carried the boxes through to our garden.
It was fairly simple to put together. My 11yo daughter managed the whole project herself only asking her father when she needed his extra strength to put parts together. It took her about 3 hrs (she was very keen and excited!).
Shade is very good.
Kids love it.
It has been well designed to be so easy to put together and is good quality and good value. Definitely wear the gloves they supply or your skin will get very dry - not sure if that's from topical chemicals on the steel or sth else.
One of our best recent family purchases.

Vuly Ultra Trampoline (Large)

We bought the Ultra Large size for our 3 year olds birthday, and it’s hard to get him off it. Perfect size, especially for when the cousins come over. Small hint - if setting up with husband, don’t let him assume he can just whip it together. Watch the installation video first!!
We opted for pick up despite free delivery, which wasn’t a problem. Only a few boxes and fit in a standard ute tray back.

Great tramps

Vuly trampoline was delivered promptly, came with clear installation instructions, is safe for our young kids. The tent was included and is thoroughly enjoyed. We look forward to many years of fun.

Best Customer Service!!

I had selection of Vuly products in my cart for several days (trying to convince the husband it was a worthwhile investment). I received a call after a couple of days of them sitting there to ask if I needed any assistance regarding the products but did not pressure me to buy anything. Two days later, while at work I missed another call from their customer service team (Ainsley). Ainsley left a message just to let me know that it was the last day of their sale and to call back if I was still interested in buying the items and she would see if she could bundle some items together to make it a little more affordable.
I called back later in the day and asked for Ainsley but she was not available at that time. Igor was there to help me out and was friendly and informative about their products. Ainsley had made a note about speaking to me and so Igor was still able to bundle items together.
Could not fault the customer service team at all!!

So far so good

Haven’t received the product yet but literally one of the only trampolines I’ve been able to find that looks great quality but with a shade tent. Will post another review when I have tested :)

Great product

Love the trampoline - especially the shade net. One of the only products I found online that had this, which is perfect if you have a lot of trees with leaves in the garden

Perfect Present by Kym C.

Bought this trampoline for our Grandsons Birthday after weeks of research best decision ever, very happy he loves it, looked at safety value and service 10 out of 10 for all.
Vuly excellent product, you wont regret it.

Best customer service

Website user friendly and easy to purchase from. Quick delivery they don't mess about. The customer service via phone and email was the best I've ever had such a lovely company to deal with. And Vuly products, they are QUALITY!

Hours of entertainment for the kids

Customer service was amazing! Speedy turn over from placing order and picking it up the next day. Seems easy enough to put together will have a very happy birthday girl

All good

I ordered the vuly ultra online when it was on sale. I received it a few days later all in tact. The kids love it and I would highly recommend to others

Simple and fast service

Ordered a 360 Pro online, the process was simple and order arrived in 5 days. The call centre was very helpful and answered all of my questions. I am looking forward to setting it up!

EXCEPTIONAL Product and Customer Service

The team at Vuly have provided amazing customer service since I was on their website. The prompt call took me by surprise as well as what they had to offer as we don’t see this type of customer service anymore in person let alone via online initiation while shopping overall. They have been flawless with follow up and we cannot daily their products.

Fantastic service

Excellent service, very friendly and helpful. Nothing was to much trouble. Fast delivery. Ben (manager) followed up on my Facebook message inquiry and called me with the info, he gave me his details to contact him if I needed anything further

Best trampoline I've ever purchased!

These trampolines have excellent build quality and they are very easy to put together. The customer service as also incredible and shipping time very quick. I cannot recommend Vuly trampolines more!

Awesome products well made..

You can purchase securely and with ease. Super fast delivery. Very clear and simple instructions for assemble. Staff are amazing and always helpfully, products are superior to the rest, value for money. Happy kids means happy life. Happy Mum

Vuly trampoline

Super easy online ordering process. Delivered within 3 days, on the day it was agreed. Delivery guys did a great job, they left boxes hidden behind hedges so it couldn't be seen from the street.