Vuly Play Physical store

Vuly Play Physical store

See the Best Toys & Game Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great quality trampoline

I love this trampoline!
I was looking online for a while reading every review and comparing every price. It just so happened that there was a Vuly show room relatively close by we could go look at. Tbh I was looking at a different cheaper trampoline but was going to the show room to get a feel on the sizes so I could select the right one. I was so blown away by the quality of the trampolines that I bought it right there and then. The bonus with Vuly is they had special inclusions in the pack so I got a sun shade and a cart extra. All in all I paid a little extra then what I could find online but with the inclusions and the quality I think its going to cost me much less in the future!

DeeCon4

DeeCon4Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Bouncing with excitement!

So family and friends recommended Vuly to us!
Just recently they had a sale on and who doesnt love a sale right??? Igor our sales guy was above and beyond in explaining quality, warranty and accessories for me, and within a week of purchasing our Vuly Ultra is on its way to us!
Cant wait to see our lil guys face at Christmas!
So thanks guys, if I have as good of run as our neighbors with their Vuly, you have made me one happy mumma hahahhaha!
Cheers Dee

Great product

Visited showroom to purchase Vuly Ultra L (12ft), staff were incredibly helpful. Great size that will last as kids grow, looks durable and good quality. Trampoline is in boxes that we were able to fit in the car and take home that day.

Store LocationWakerly Showroom

Kirsty

KirstyNorth Queensland, QLD

It is amazing my kids love it and it is very well structured.

We wanted a Trampoline that would last our kids for a long time not just a year or 2 and our friends have had a Vuly trampoline for 6 years and it is still like new so we thought why not.

Store LocationToyworld Bowen

Steve J.

Steve J.South East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

While we are awaiting final pieces for assembly of our 360 pro. The customer service from sales to after sales is awesome. We eagerly await the use of our swing

Store LocationHeadquarters

Excellent service and product

Bought a Vuly Ultra Trampoline. Service was great. They even threw in a basketball hoop add on as I was happy to take it in the car and assemble at home later. Building it was easy. And now that it’s complete the kids love it. Thanks again Team Vuly.

Aimee and Sam C.

Aimee and Sam C.South East Queensland, QLD

Best trampoline ever!

We bought the Vuly Thunder Pro and it is by far the best trampoline we've seen. We would recommend this to everyone. The purchase price is high, but it pays off! Amazing customer service as well. Super Friendly

Store LocationThe School Locker, Maroochydore

Emma T.

Emma T.Central West, NSW

A Jumping Great Time!

We absolutely love our Vuly trampoline - we purchased a 14ft model so the whole family can enjoy together - and enjoy it we do! The best thing in our backyard. Love!

Store LocationHarvey Norman
Jeff D

Jeff DSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ordered online and living just a few suburbs away it was in the car within an hour.

The kit was on the trolley as I pulled in the car park. One item (basketball set) was missing a component, but the replacement was sent the very next day.

Kylie J.

Kylie J.South East Queensland, QLD

Great service & trampoline

Ordered via phone on a Thursday and picked up our trampoline that weekend. There was a current offer which didn't suit our needs, we were able to swap the "extra" item for different items to the same value which was lovely. Customer service was wonderful and the product is amazing - great purchase.

Store LocationVuly - Head office (Brisbane)

Aaron Fyfe

Aaron FyfeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lots of Fun For The Kids

We recently purchased our Vuly 360 Pro. The staff at the warehouse were very friendly and helpful. It was simple to assemble & the kids have really enjoyed playing on it.

Store LocationWakerley Warehouse

Daniel

DanielSouth East Queensland, QLD

Helpful staff and great trampoline

Staff were very helpful and we were able to collect the trampoline immediately. Our boys love their new tramp and we expect they will enjoy for many years to come.

Store LocationVuly Wakerley

Amazing Staff and Trampoline

We purchased an XL Thunder Pro Trampoline and it has been amazing and extremely safe for the kids. The Sales Team are amazing with nothing being a drama. We took back a faulty Basketball Backboard and they apologised and then before I knew it a brand new one was in the back of my car. Well done Vuly for amazing products and a Sales Team that goes out of their way to make sure I am looked after.

Store LocationWakerley QLD

islandfaerie

islandfaerieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service - trampoline just keeps going and going and going....

Our trampoline is THE most played with thing in our house.

We’ve needed to get spare parts a couple of times (it’s a very old model), and the customer service is second to known. Posted items arrive promptly, orders collected from the warehouse were ready to go.

And the kids had a ball in the showroom!

Store LocationWakerley showroom

Vuly Thunder is amazing!

Store LocationVuly Play

Fiona

FionaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Can’t keep the kids off our Vuly!

Customer service outstanding, really cool looking products for the kids, hours of bouncing fun and can’t keep the kids off the tramp! We have the most popular house on the street!

Store LocationBrisbane

Fiona H.

Fiona H.South East Queensland, QLD

Vuly Trampoline is a winner

We are loving our new Vuly trampoline with shade cover, we purchased it from the Wakerley QLD store and the staff were really helpful and really friendly! Thanks so much Vuly for a pleasant experience!

Store LocationWakerley QLD

Erin

ErinPerth, WA

Poor quality for Australian weather conditions

We purchased the Large Thunder 2 Christmas's ago and have already been through 2 sun covers, the padding protection on the poles has completely deteriorated and the joints where the mat meets the frame are rusted and the safety net if now delicate. All of these parts are not covered under the warranty (conveniently) and all require new purchases. We live in Perth so we get a variety of weather conditions.

We have friends that have had a competitors trampoline for much longer and still looks new. I now wish we had invested in another brand as the Vuly now looks like it was purchased in a budget chain store.

I would assume that an outdoor item would be somewhat resilient to outdoor elements.

Disappointed

Store LocationBunnings
Vuly P.Vuly Play

Replacement Parts

Diana H

Diana HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it!

We love the vuly thunder that we got our kids for Christmas. It is sturdy, designed well, looks great and the perfect "babysitter!" I would definitely recommend this product. It took a while to put together, but the video was helpful.