Vuly Play Physical store

Vuly Play Physical store

See the Best Toys & Game Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Incentivised Review Yes (61%) · No (39%)

Lifesaver

I bought a Vuly trampoline for my 5 year old boy who has a lot of energy. Best thing ever. I changed my mind and swapped from the tent sides as an extra to the basketball hoop and it was no problem. All the staff were amazing on the phone and at the shop.

Store LocationTingalpa

Brilliant experience, very happy!

We are extremely happy with our vuly purchase (extra large ultra) . Exceptional quality and the customer service has been brilliant. We just received our extra accessories too, which was a nice surprise as we weren't expecting them (we bought the trampoline originally from in store before Christmas). Thank you again Vuly!

Richard G.

Richard G.Sydney, NSW

Great product love that’s it’s an Aussie company

Thanks Joe and team I had never had the chance to truly see how great your products are until I visited Vuly in Brisbane. Now I’m a loyal follower and customer for life!

Store LocationVisited Store then purchased online
SuzanneBarrett

SuzanneBarrettSouth East Queensland, QLD

Our second trampoline and kids love it!

We had an original Vuly which was still going strong after 7yrs but just upgraded to the springfree version. Great customer service in store. They even honoured a mobile app price which was still showing the Boxing Day sale price after the sale had ended saving us $300. Flexible with bundle items and allowed us to swap them to products we would use. Kids are loving the new tramp, perfect to get them active and outside and off devices. We live local so was easy to put the boxes in the ute and take home on same day of purchase.

Store LocationGumdale/Tingalpa

I now own 5 vuly products!

I love their customer support! And the products i cant fault, well made great price and safe i trust my kids on their tramps swing sets or the quest plus they are so much fun

Store LocationBrisbane

Grant coglan My son's first tramp

Website was super easy to navigate.
I live in the area so, I went down to their warehouse because I didn't want to wait for shipping.
Staff were friendly and knowledgeable about the products.
The trampoline is made of high quality products.
Instruction manual is easy to follow.
Thanks vuly.

AWhiley

AWhileySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

I placed my order late and had to call to get it by Christmas, Ainslee was super helpful and changed my order from delivered to pick up, received confirmation the next morning and picked up in time for Christmas morning.

Store LocationOnline with Vuly

Online Shopper

Online ShopperSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great in theory, multiple manufacturing defects

In theory, a fantastic lay product but the mini cubby took over 4 hours to setup and had multiple manufacturing faults from bent poles, screw hole obstructed by spot weld, fraying tent toggles not connected to tent, tent support not well sewn into fabric and rips as sooon as under tension. Submitting immediate warranty claim so will see if they respond

Store LocationDirect through compnay

Excellent product!!!!

We are very happy with our Vuly trampoline. We have had numerous trampolines over the year’s and thought they were all the same but we have been very presently surprised by the high quality of this product. Well worth the money!!

Store LocationWakerley

Kaydon

KaydonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Layout, Helpful staff

Staff were really knowledgable and pleasant in our family buying a good quality trampoline for Christmas. Kids were able to use the trampolines and other equipment in store without hassle

Wonderful!

Wonderful and seamless experience buying our Vuly trampoline. Wonderful offers and a quality product. It is a wonderful item that will bring a great deal of joy to the kids. The extras and attachments are wonderful!

Store LocationIntersport launceston

Katrina beraru

Katrina beraruSouth East Queensland, QLD

Top customer service top product

Amazing customer service. Helpful and informative. Good quality product. Easy to put together. The Manuel that comes with it isant as helpful as the online videos. Price was a little more then I wanted to pay for a trampoline.

Store LocationOnline

N Pougnet

N PougnetSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome products and customer service!

High quality products that can withstand QLD weather conditions...and my 3 boys! Easy to assemble products that last, and outstanding customer service too. Vuly have clearly spent alot of time on research and development, and I'm pleased to support a local company that produces such awesome play equipment.

Store LocationBrisbane in store

Chloe B.

Chloe B.The Mallee, VIC

Best quality

Purchased on after having a cheaper trampoline that fell to pieces and weathered badly. This one is far more sturdy & tonnes of fun, what more could you want? Love it!

Store LocationINTERSPORT

David Frangiosa

David FrangiosaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great shop

They have most of the trampolines and products on display, so the kids can engage and parents can get a feel for the quality. Always seems to be enough staff to cater for the demand too.

Store LocationVuly HQ

Frank

FrankSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service and products.

Took the time to listen and recommend the correct product. Also great showroom to try out before you buy. Highly recommend for anyone on the lookout for play equipment the quality is higj

Belinda R.

Belinda R.South East Queensland, QLD

Very helpful and knowledgeable staff!

We have not unpacked our Ultra medium trampoline yet but after visiting the showroom three times (including pick up), Im impressed by the helpful and friendly and knowledgeable staff. Showroom was near and tidy with a range of quality equipment on show.

Store LocationWakerly Showroom Brisbane
Vuly PlayVuly Play

Delivery delayed over and over

We ordered a product as a birthday present for our child and was told we could collect it 1 week later at 9am. Went to collect it as advised, and they said it was out of stock. Huge birthday disappointment. Then I was told it would be in stock in 2 weeks time. Now they are saying it will be another 2 weeks. Zero follow up updates and they said, no we do not do that. Friendly sounding staff when you call them, but useless. I wouldn't buy from Vuly if you have a deadline - ie birthday or Christmas as they cant deliver on promises.

Store LocationTingalpa

h4yl3z

h4yl3zSouth East Queensland, QLD

Incredible long lasting value

We went into the showroom and got a quote for the XL monkey bars with approx. 10 accessory items. I called and completed payment over the phone. Item took two weeks to deliver and was installed for us. The children love it and I can tell it's built to last.

Store LocationGumdale showroom

Scott B

Scott BSouth West, WA

Best xmas present for the kids. 6 years on still going strong.

Great product and follow up service.
Staff friendly and happy to provide assistance. Would highly recommend vuly trampoline not just for the kids either. No better trampoline on the market. Beauty!

Store LocationSports first busselton