kirstar2

Little disappointed

Dan OConnor

Dan OConnorSouth East Queensland, QLD

Spare Parts have significant delays

Replacement Parts are GREAT!!! particularly when they are half price. Recently attended the store to pick up 1 X New net and 1 X spring protection mat. (approx. 3 months for delivery) Made and inquiry in relation to replacement elastic bands for Classic VULY Trampoline (was trying to replace all 24 that I needed. Parts came in packs of 12 ($15 per pack) All good $30. BUT then advised 169 days for delivery (approx. 5 months till delivery) You have to be joking. I understand delays with COVID But seriously 5 months suggest that it may need to be produced locally if that is the lead time for a very "simple" part. All good had to make my own from elastic cord that I purchased from Bunnings for $6. Thanks Dan OConnor.

Sedale

SedaleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Do Not Deal With Vuly

I purchased a Vuly monkey bar set for Christmas for my children. Tried to install every which way and the set swayed. I requested a refund for this product and after 6 weeks they have told me that I need send more videos of the product because I "installed it wrong" even though and they wont give it me until I do I spend more hours reinstalling this terrible product. DO NOT BUY VULY! Also

chris bushell

chris bushell South East Queensland, QLD

Great Product

We purchased a XL Thunder for our kids on the weekend and they absolutely love it, the staff at Vuly were so helpful and gave us heaps of advice on the trampoline that would suit us best. I would definitely recommend Vuly to anyone.

Veronica  Kulkewycz

Veronica Kulkewycz

Criss cross will make ya JUMP

I’m so glad we bought a Vuly thunder. We bought a large size and have three kids under 5 and they all love it . I’ve been really impressed with the Customer service team -located in Australia. They are very efficient They followed through with warranty parts and you get half price accessories etc once you buy a tramp with them . I do not regret a single cent we spent on this . Even the parents love a jump .

Ira

IraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great fun, good quality, ask for help with assembly

Got the climbing frame and the trampoline for my 4 year old sons birthday. Trampoline-great! Easy to assemble, great that it has shade and ladder, lots of fun to use already.
Climbing frame with monkey bars-probably not too much use for 4 year old, super difficult to assemble and can feel wobbly on the grassy ground (but still secured with long pegs) if you want to alter (the height of the monkey bars for example) you need to disassemble the whole part of it which is a pain. Otherwise will definitely bring lots of fun for your little one and yourself

Brilliant store, brilliant service

Great products on display in a huge showroom. Friendly service from all staff and all products we wanted to purchase were in stock. Products were top quality.

Average bounce feel and material quality - Vuly Ultra Medium

Store LocationTingalpa - QLD

Mark

Mark South East Queensland, QLD

Great accessories for our vuly swing set Kids playing for hours !

We popped in to buy some new attachments etc for our Vuly swing set as the kids have grown ! Great way to update the play set and get them playing more.

Elizabeth Davies

Elizabeth DaviesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great showroom

Vuly Tingalpa were so helpful when choosing the right product for my family. It was amazing to see all the products in the showroom to try out and actually use. Great customer service.

Jo C.

Jo C.South East Queensland, QLD

Best investment for my kids

The boys love their new vuly trampoline. It helps them burn their energy and helps with emotional regulation ie if they are frustrated they go out and jump and return happier and confident. Their cousin also loves to come over a play. As a single mum I feel safe with them on the vuly and I can get things done while they are playing- guilt free.

Michelle Carley-Lep

Michelle Carley-LepSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service and product

Purchased a large thunder for Christmas and set it up on Boxing Day. An absolute hit with the kids and adults alike. As far as tramps go it was easy to put together with the equipment provided. Love the extra accessories that can be purchased as this allows for future presents for the kids. Quality and safety are perfect.

Tamarra

TamarraSouth East Queensland, QLD

The children love it and so do we.

The trampoline is fantastic quality, instructions were easy to use. We received free tent to add to the product and was easy to attached. Communication was fantastic as well.

Jess D

Jess DSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely wonderful

Our whole experience has been amazing. The online store, the service in store and over the phone, the showroom, pick up and the installation!

Monsta

MonstaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Kids love It

Check out the physical store its great, customer service and customer care team are quick to respond & helpful great experience

Awesome

Great product and customer service...would by again. Worth the money. Hope the after sales service is as good as pre sale

Maree

MareeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thoughtful Service

Needed the trampoline by Christmas , staff were very thoughtful in contacting me to say courier may be delayed. They helped make a convenient in store pick up.

Tanay Crowfoot

Tanay CrowfootSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exactly how its described online.

We purchased a Vuly Flare Trampoline for our kids for Christmas. We also added a ladder, shade cover, skateboard & speaker box for the trampoline as well. I heard so many good reviews on quality so I went into the Brisbane showroom and I was very impressed. The quality was amazing, my husband wanted to kill me for wanting to spend so much money on a trampoline before we got there but I knew the quality and durability of the trampoline would last my kids a very long time. He also agreed. After seeing all of Vuly Products in store I’m sure by next Christmas my backyard will have more Vuly Products for my kids. Even I enjoyed the products in the show room. Great quality, long lasting, affordable. Happy mum & happy kids.

Ad

Amazing customer service and excellent product.

Amazing customer service and excellent product. Very happy with the level of service from all the staff. Thank you very much!

Store LocationWakerly

Ruth W.

Ruth W.South East Queensland, QLD

Incredible!!

We were so excited about the amazing value in the sale and they did not disappoint! I spoke to them twice about my purchase and both times the customer service was outstanding and they went above and beyond. I’m very excited that they are a local business with a point of making their customer service a priority, not to mention the quality of their equipment and I will definitely purchase from them again!