Wayfair.com.au

Wayfair.com.au

Brand Manager for Wayfair.com.au? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (5)

pelicandbaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Don't be misled by scammers.

The wayfair.com.au is a scam site.
Wayfair (a US company) has no presence in Australia only in Canada, UK & Germany. Scammers are using their name.

SCAM site - the link to order no longer works

SCAM site - the link to order no longer works. It takes you to a create shopify domain. The order tracking is 17track which is a platform used for scammers. I use PayPal and requested a refund. Thank god for Buyer protection

Scammers

After waiting 2 months for the outdoor furniture, we received the necklace instead. NEVER ever buy from this company. Thankfully we used Paypal and got a full refund through them. The don't deserve any stars but had to click on it to post this review.

SCAM! Alert

Ordered a 4 Piece Outdoor Setting 5 weeks ago. (even paid for the express service) No correspondence at all. I found a tracking in Pay Pal and I have tracked it and finally the delivery was dropped off today. A small envelope with a cheap metal ring is what I got. WTF!!!! I put a massive complaint through Pay Pal. Thank God I used pay pal.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Find out how Wayfair.com.au compares to other General Merchandise Shops

Still waiting for ordered item

I ordered an item 4 weeks ago still waiting it to be delivered or no shipping or dispatch info yet.
Can anyone please help with this?

Shed
ShedIllawarra, NSW

Worst company ever, do not shop at any shop affiliated with them

Brought a shed from koolhome which never arrived a shop associated with wayfair and no one helps to find out what’s happening with your items

Buyer Beware

Purchased a sideboard from them, the only correspondence was confirming the order. Other than that there was no correspondence. I sent them various emails and kept receiving Delivery incomplete emails. Grateful that the payment was made using PayPal and otherwise i would of lost my money. Opened a case with PayPal and managed to get my money back.

Do not buy from Wayfair.

Vivian M
Vivian MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poor communication

I've emailed them but it keeps bouncing back .
Has anyone had this problem if so what's the best email of confirmation.
Love your help.

Roberta
RobertaSydney, NSW

No response for my order.

I ordered goods from the site 1 week ago and have not received no feedback. All emails on the order confirmation bounce back and I am unable to get hold of anyone. Please help with contact details.

Find out how Wayfair.com.au compares to other General Merchandise Shops

Wine Rack Wine X.( WR2000SKU#WINI1004) purchased two. $458.00 plus $62.50 frieght

Product came 1 week later than advised. Metal framing was flimsier than we thought for the price. one box had all accessories missing, so that was an extra expense. Purchased on-line

Bad

According to ZIZO I ordered the colour of the item I received although I thought I ordered a different colour, but they were not very helpful and it was going to cost me a fortune to send it back, be aware of all the fine print in the return policy, I will not recommend this site. I will also be putting in a complaint to consumer affairs to see if all the charges are above board.

Good News for Wayfait (Zizo)

I have been using Wayfair now Zizo for a few years now and I can't do anything but praise them. Their prices are the cheapest I know off, and quality is good. Not only that but there are so many different brands that you can choose from. It is the first time that I looked at the reviews and was quite shock to see what some people had to say because I have bought thousand of dollars from them and I have no complaints, this is why I am writing my review.

Poor Delivery Times

I realized too late that this company uses ALLIED EXPRESS for their deliveries. Been waiting for my purchase, 29/9/15, all day only to find they delivery date has been pushed out to "on or before" 7/10/2015. Looks like I have to re-schedule several appointments so I can sit at home waiting, waiting, waiting. Never again Wayfair, I will avoid making any purchase from a supplier that uses Allied Express. Australia post would have had it here days ago. Allied is just a distribution point that uses subcontractors, who aren't fussed about timeliness.

David
DavidKuranda

Wayfair seems way fair

Ordered & delivered with not the slightest hint of problems. The rather amazing AusPost Track advise was spot on, up to the point of advising the object 'was at PO', and it arriving about an hour later. Impressed.

kylie3535
kylie3535SYDNEY

I purchased a rug from wayfair Tuesday evening and it arrived Thursday. I am not only very happy with the efficiency but also the quality and price of the rug. I am very happy with my purchase from wayfair.