2Weeks Homes

Flooring

Adam
Adam

Building with Weeks

Our experience with Weeks has been good. Whoever we have dealt with has done their best to help us with whatever stage of the process we were in, and helped us with any question we had. Lisa in partcular has been great, she was available whenever we needed her and was always happy to talk to us and help us. We are now ready for construction to start and cant wait to get going. Show details ·  1
Ben
BenSouthern and Hills, SA

Stoked with my new home!

I am over the moon with the quality of my new home! Every minor detail has been looked at and my site supervisor's attention to detail was high. Anything that I didn't notice was picked up and actioned to be fixed! During the build process my supervisor was easy going and approachable which made the journey much more relaxing and enjoyable. I had a few issues in the pre construction phase relating to delays in Weeks getting to site which was costing me out of pocket. However, the staff and management went above and beyond to help meet my needs and requests, rescinding a few months of unnecessary variations to help ensure the least amount of financial stress was inflicted upon me. I would absolutely build with Weeks quality homes again. Show details ·  1
  • +2Thumbnail
iroshan a.
iroshan a.
  Fair Incentive Verified

Excellent Work

The project quality is consistently excellent." "I was highly impressed by Weeks' professionalism and customer service. The team was amicable and helpful, and they went above and beyond to ensure I was satisfied. Our special thank goes to [Names Removed] for achieving this success. Show details ·  1
Chris
ChrisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Super helpful and Super service

[Name Removed] was super helpful in the project stage of getting our construction ready. I had questions all the time about the process and many challenging queries from our neighbour, where [Name Removed] would answer or find the answer within the day. Thank you [Name Removed] for all your help and patience! Show details ·  1
MD G
MD GSouthern and Hills, SA

long time

We had some hiccups along the way, but we got there in the end. our site supervisor was very helpful when we had some issues very well managed by staff Show details
Flooring
Madi
Madi

Very happy

We had a wonderful time at our selections appointment with weeks. [Name Removed] was super helpful and provided lots of help throughout the process! The entire day went smoothly and we could not recommend them enough! Show details ·  1
Miriam B.
Miriam B.South East Queensland, QLD

Our first steps with Weeks Homes pre construction stage

All the team so far have been outstanding, from our first contact with [Name Removed] as our sales rep, then [Name Removed] who assisted with fine tuning our plans and [Name Removed] who expertly guided us through our selections at the Design Studio. [Name Removed] helped to keep us on budget and highlighted items to consider in the selection process. She also assisted to blend our styles together. The real thing looks better than the photo and we can't wait to see our new home completed.

The communication process has been excellent including video conferencing as we are located out of state. Show details ·  1

Ned A.
Ned A.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA
unhappy client
unhappy client2 posts

So far so good!

I have recently completed the selection process with Weeks MyChoice Studio. The process went very smoothly. I had plenty of time to select what I want. The selections consultant that assisted me through the process was [Name Removed]. She was friendly, patient, well qualified and extremely helpful. Show details ·  1
Michelle L.
Michelle L.

On our first stage with Weeks Homes

So far, very good !
We were going to display homes across the north suburbs for almost a year and Weeks design and finishes were our favourite!
We signed contract 2 weeks ago and this week did selections.
The customer service experience has been really good and they use good materials and supplies for what we saw at the selections stage.
Hoping all continue to run smoothly with the build and the handover will be under the promised time. Show details ·  1
John Romeo M.
John Romeo M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Embarass

Use to be good, but bad, got the wrong tradies at the wrong time, as well as the site supervisor..went through 3rd one ..all the I don't care attitude and not my house,, absolutely disgust, painter smoke at work or main room, Show details
  • +1Thumbnail
Weeks Homes
Weeks Homes   DM
Margarette Aguarino
Margarette Aguarino

Best Site Manager

Our Site Manager [Name Removed] was the best. He was accommodating, helpful, and always updated us of our built. We trusted him so much and was easy to deal with. We were so blessed to have him on board. Show details ·  1
Jane L.
Jane L.

Strong beginnings

The pre-construction stage has been excellent so far. From meeting [Name Removed] at the Riverlea display home and selecting our design to working with [Name Removed] at the My Design Studio for selections and meeting and corresponding with [Name Removed] in preparation for our build, the level of communication and advice has been excellent. Each has welcomed question after question and nothing has been too much trouble. Show details
Tahni
TahniSouthern and Hills, SA

Selection process with [Name Removed]

Great experience with the selection process. [Name Removed] made the experience so easy. Cant wait to see how it all looks together. Let see how the next stage goes exciting times ahead. The journey continues and what a great one so far. Show details ·  1
Gina and Steve
Gina and SteveMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Selections at the Weeks My Choice Design studio

We attended the My Choice Design studio to complete our selections for our home Build. Our consultant [Name Removed] guided us beautifully with her knowledge, suggestions, patience and understanding of what we wanted to achieve with our design. We felt that we were able to make informed and sensible decisions with mimimal fuss because of her expertise. Having a one stop shop with most samples available to see was practical and saved lots of time. Most standard inclusion choices were good (and a few excellent) with the ability to upgrade at a reasonable cost. We walked away from the day of selections with a sense of having made choices that we are very happy about and will look forward to seeing in the new home. Show details ·  1