Listing monitored by Weeks Homes

• Plumbing & Waterproofing
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Organised, knows their work

So far, I am very pleased with how organised and prompt Weeks has been processing the Pre-construction stage. Our sales consultant and project coordinator were very professional, very patient with us and go an extra mile answering our every questions. Aside from the slab/foundation and earthworks removal, which I find a little bit pricey, the rest of their services & products are quite competitive in comparison to 3 more friends which are having their builds at the same time with us and with almost same house area (different builders and location). I trust Weeks because they make our dream house as we envisioned it to be, become a reality.
I would recommend this builder to my friends. Job Well done!

Andrew M.
Andrew M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

House build in Adelaide's south

Very good quality build. Very good communication from first meet and draft plans to handover. We are first home owners and weeks guided us through the whole process and recommended good contacts to help with the extras associated with a new build. We used mostly standard fixtures and the cost didn’t vary too much from the original build price. Great value and arguably better value than what other builders offer. Strongly recommend weeks to anyone who is intending to build a house. Can’t mention any names but our contacts with weeks including the site manager have been very accomodating and helpful.

Weeks H.Weeks Homes

Thanks Andrew for your 5 star review! We really appreciate your kind words and love that you have recommended us, thank you. We hope you are settling in well to your lovely new home.

Akhilesh Bhagat
Akhilesh BhagatMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Service Excellent Team

Stace11Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service!

So far we have been so happy with the service from Weeks in particular [Names Removed] all have been great to work with and their reply time along with attention to detail has been great. We can’t wait for the next stage of our build. We have had step by step information on where we stand and the paperwork side of things has been easier than I expected.

Weeks H.Weeks Homes

Thanks so much Stacey for your lovely review! The team were so pleased to read your lovely feedback. We look forward to continuing to work with you and get underway in construction soon.

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

S and C Blake
S and C BlakeSouth Australia

Pre Build Experience So Far .................

Built with Weeks years ago; great experience and build. Suggested our son build his custom designed home and take advantage of steel frame. Only at the prelim stage, but very impressed with the outstanding service and communication so far from from the Sales Consultant through to the two lovely Project and Selections Co-ordinators. We're overseeing much of the prelim work and subsequent build due to our son working away and with our unusual situation, Weeks have been more than accommodating. If this is an indication of the type of build we can expect, our son will be very happy with his new home.

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder

Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you

The best home builders in 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020

Our dream home

After having a few hiccups with our finance and changes with quotes we could not be happier with the help and support weeks gave us, no problem was to big for them. They are turning our dream home into reality. They have kept us informed and updated every step of the way. Absolute pleasure working with them.

Weeks H.Weeks Homes

Good quality home and great service!

Weeks H.Weeks Homes

Thanks for your fantastic review Bridget! We appreciate your wonderful feedback for our team and that you love your beautiful new home. We wish you all the very best as you settle in.

St Clair build

Build was managed very well, Trades scheduled so that build was on time with minimal delays. Happy with the quality of work and the timeframe in which it was delivered. Building a new home you have to go into this venture with an open mind. Weeks and the team did a good job.

Weeks H.Weeks Homes

Thank you for your kind review Dean. We're pleased to hear that you were very happy with your build. We wish you all the very best as you continue to settle in and enjoy your lovely new home.

Sarah
SarahMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Helpful and on schedule!

Our Build was managed very well, with trades scheduled so that build kept rolling along with minimal delays. We a very happy with the quality of work and the timeframe in which it was delivered. Staff were always helpful and willing to answer our many questions. Final cost as excpected - no surprises.

Emily
EmilyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love our Weeks Home

From the beginning of our build process, we felt supported and important to the team at Weeks. We were constantly assured in our decisions about our build by the team who ensured that we had all relevant information that we required. The team's communication to us allowed us to feel excited by each step within the build process which for people who have built in the past, know is a strange feeling to feel. Whenever there was a change, Weeks ensured that they communicated effectively the information that we needed. Our final cost was exactly what our estimated cost was which was pleasing. A great build and would absolutely recommend.

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Mid Construction with Weeks

Weeks H.Weeks Homes

Building with Weeks has been a pleasant experience

We had great service throughout the process. The team at Weeks were an absolute pleasure to deal with. They have been professional and helpful throughout this whole project. [Name Removed] Sales Consultant, [Name Removed] Site Manager and [Name Removed] Customer Project Coordinator were helpful throughout this whole project. I have started to recommend Weeks to my friends who are planning to build a house.

Build StagePost-Construction
Construction End DateMay 2021
Weeks H.Weeks Homes

Wow Kathir, thank you so much for your comprehensive review! Your fantastic feedback for our team is wonderful to read and we really appreciate you sharing your journey.

Eileen M
Eileen MSouthern and Hills, SA

Post Construction

Overall the build went very well. It wasn't helpful to change Foreman midway it caused a little confusion, but very satisfied with my beautiful new home. The office staff are amazing and were very helpful during this sometimes stressful time, for my self. I am very happy to recommend Weeks.

Weeks H.Weeks Homes

Thank you Eileen for your lovely review, it's great to read how happy you are with your experience! We have a fantastic team at Weeks, and we are glad to hear you are thoroughly enjoying your new Weeks home.

Luciana S.
Luciana S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Right reassurance for first time builder.

We are in the pre build phase. As a first time builder and not having much room for error, I.e., this was a lifetime decision for me, I got the right reassurance and support I needed to navigate the process, keep the build within my budget and market value whilst having all I needed addressed. Timewise I found a bit slow, however I was made aware of potential delays due to high market demand. So in summary, so far so good.

Weeks H.Weeks Homes

Thank you for sharing your experience thus far Luciana. We are very pleased to read your lovely feedback. We'll continue to keep you updated as we progress through to construction and building your new home.

Natasha
NatashaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Mid-Construction!

We are now within the mid construction phase of our build. We are pleased & happy with the customer service levels from both our project co-ordinator & site manager. Both have been proactive by providing us with little updates throughout the process, which we have sincerely appreciated. We look forward to the next phase with Weeks!

Read more reviews - page 2

Debra
Debraasked

We have heard that building with Steel Frames become quite noisy when there is movement over time ... and also due to heat. Can anyone please comment who has had a SupaLoc steel frame home for a few years about creaking - thanks

Hi Debra not sure sorry!

Allie Pallie
Allie Pallieasked

Weeks Building Group, please tell me why you reply to the positive reviews but you don’t reply to the negative reviews?

Customer service 101 days you respond to ALL feedback.

I’d love to hear how you justify the terrible things people say in their reviews. If you were in the right you would respond to clear up the situation and you would also reach out to the customer and offer to fix the problem. But you do neither.

Anyone reading this DO NOT USE WEEKS GROUP, they just want your money. They’re a cash cow and don’t build for the love of building or a passion for their craft.

There may be positive reviews but given there’s 20 people who have had such a bad experience they gave it 1 star, do you really want to risk being one of those people and have your dream of building your own home turn into a nightmare?

F Wattle

Wow Allie Pallie you must have had a really bad experience with Weeks - you sound so angry. We have been very fortunate we have had a great experience with them. I hope things improve for you.

F Wattle

Also did you speak to them directly?Your review talks about Weeks not responding to negative reviews so I was just wondering if you/they had made contact.

Fab
Fab

Well I’ve been really patient. I do agree with your review. I keep getting promised things will happen but everyday the same thing. It’s all about money. I’m in the 10th month now and was told the handover will be 5-6 months. I keep giving Weeks the benefit of the doubt but today I’ve had enough. I’ve had 3 supervisors and I can’t understand why they can’t supervise. There are some really professional people working for Weeks but unfortunately they will be judged by their weakest link. I still have issues that need to be sorted out and hopefully they will be addressed soon.

Mark
Markasked

Original contracted end date was October 2018 the new one is Feb 2019 does it matter?

Get an answer from our members and Weeks Homes representatives