• Build Stage
  • Structural Integrity
  • Plumbing & Waterproofing
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Good quality home and great service!

Weeks H.Weeks Homes

Thanks for your fantastic review Bridget! We appreciate your wonderful feedback for our team and that you love your beautiful new home. We wish you all the very best as you settle in.

St Clair build

Build was managed very well, Trades scheduled so that build was on time with minimal delays. Happy with the quality of work and the timeframe in which it was delivered. Building a new home you have to go into this venture with an open mind. Weeks and the team did a good job.

Weeks H.Weeks Homes

Thank you for your kind review Dean. We're pleased to hear that you were very happy with your build. We wish you all the very best as you continue to settle in and enjoy your lovely new home.

Sarah
SarahMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Helpful and on schedule!

Our Build was managed very well, with trades scheduled so that build kept rolling along with minimal delays. We a very happy with the quality of work and the timeframe in which it was delivered. Staff were always helpful and willing to answer our many questions. Final cost as excpected - no surprises.

Emily
EmilyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love our Weeks Home

From the beginning of our build process, we felt supported and important to the team at Weeks. We were constantly assured in our decisions about our build by the team who ensured that we had all relevant information that we required. The team's communication to us allowed us to feel excited by each step within the build process which for people who have built in the past, know is a strange feeling to feel. Whenever there was a change, Weeks ensured that they communicated effectively the information that we needed. Our final cost was exactly what our estimated cost was which was pleasing. A great build and would absolutely recommend.

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Mid Construction with Weeks

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder

Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you

The best home builders in 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020

Building with Weeks has been a pleasant experience

We had great service throughout the process. The team at Weeks were an absolute pleasure to deal with. They have been professional and helpful throughout this whole project. [Name Removed] Sales Consultant, [Name Removed] Site Manager and [Name Removed] Customer Project Coordinator were helpful throughout this whole project. I have started to recommend Weeks to my friends who are planning to build a house.

Build StagePost-Construction
Construction End DateMay 2021
Weeks H.Weeks Homes

Wow Kathir, thank you so much for your comprehensive review! Your fantastic feedback for our team is wonderful to read and we really appreciate you sharing your journey.

Eileen M
Eileen MSouthern and Hills, SA

Post Construction

Overall the build went very well. It wasn't helpful to change Foreman midway it caused a little confusion, but very satisfied with my beautiful new home. The office staff are amazing and were very helpful during this sometimes stressful time, for my self. I am very happy to recommend Weeks.

Weeks H.Weeks Homes

Thank you Eileen for your lovely review, it's great to read how happy you are with your experience! We have a fantastic team at Weeks, and we are glad to hear you are thoroughly enjoying your new Weeks home.

Luciana S.
Luciana S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Right reassurance for first time builder.

We are in the pre build phase. As a first time builder and not having much room for error, I.e., this was a lifetime decision for me, I got the right reassurance and support I needed to navigate the process, keep the build within my budget and market value whilst having all I needed addressed. Timewise I found a bit slow, however I was made aware of potential delays due to high market demand. So in summary, so far so good.

Weeks H.Weeks Homes

Thank you for sharing your experience thus far Luciana. We are very pleased to read your lovely feedback. We'll continue to keep you updated as we progress through to construction and building your new home.

Natasha
NatashaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Mid-Construction!

We are now within the mid construction phase of our build. We are pleased & happy with the customer service levels from both our project co-ordinator & site manager. Both have been proactive by providing us with little updates throughout the process, which we have sincerely appreciated. We look forward to the next phase with Weeks!

Great experience so far

House hasn’t been built just yet but service so far has been good. Prompt service which is helping our process stay on track. Will be interesting to see how the building process goes.
[Name Removed] has been very helpful throughout the process! [Name Removed] was also very helpful. Can’t wait for our home to be built and see what it looks like after completion

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Laura
LauraMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great experience

Carmen
CarmenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Pre-construction

Excellent communication. Have been very responsive and helpful. My consultant had such a passion for her job that is translated to pure excellent in her job. My team have been very patient with me because I am indecisive all the time, they were doing a wonderful job. Really looking forward to the build.

Weeks H.Weeks Homes

Thank you for sharing your experience thus far Carmen. Our building consultant was very pleased to read your lovely feedback. We'll continue to keep you updated as we progress through to building your new home.

Cheryl S.
Cheryl S.Eyre Peninsula, SA

Can’t wait for my new home

I live 6 hours away from my new home and 4 hours from Weeks office so I have had to rely heavily on my managers. [Name Removed] was my first contact and now [Name Removed]. They have been wonderful and Very patient with me. I couldn’t have this far without their guidance

Build StagePre-Construction

Preconstruction

Have been extremely helpful and responsive, helped navigate through the tricky preconstruction stage with ease.
There have been no issues during the contract stage and the selections stage was made very easy and well navigated by all staff.
Even with post changes we wanted to make after contact had been signed was done in a fair manner.
So far all of preconstruction has been amazing, looking forward to the build!

Weeks H.Weeks Homes

Thank you for your 5 star review Shane. We are happy to hear that your experience has gone great with our awesome team. You're in good hands, and we'll continue to keep you updated as progression is made.

Kim
KimMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Contract Stage

Build StagePre-Construction

Allie Pallie
Allie Pallieasked

Weeks Building Group, please tell me why you reply to the positive reviews but you don’t reply to the negative reviews?

Customer service 101 days you respond to ALL feedback.

I’d love to hear how you justify the terrible things people say in their reviews. If you were in the right you would respond to clear up the situation and you would also reach out to the customer and offer to fix the problem. But you do neither.

Anyone reading this DO NOT USE WEEKS GROUP, they just want your money. They’re a cash cow and don’t build for the love of building or a passion for their craft.

There may be positive reviews but given there’s 20 people who have had such a bad experience they gave it 1 star, do you really want to risk being one of those people and have your dream of building your own home turn into a nightmare?

F Wattle

Wow Allie Pallie you must have had a really bad experience with Weeks - you sound so angry. We have been very fortunate we have had a great experience with them. I hope things improve for you.

F Wattle

Also did you speak to them directly?Your review talks about Weeks not responding to negative reviews so I was just wondering if you/they had made contact.

Fab
Fab

Well I’ve been really patient. I do agree with your review. I keep getting promised things will happen but everyday the same thing. It’s all about money. I’m in the 10th month now and was told the handover will be 5-6 months. I keep giving Weeks the benefit of the doubt but today I’ve had enough. I’ve had 3 supervisors and I can’t understand why they can’t supervise. There are some really professional people working for Weeks but unfortunately they will be judged by their weakest link. I still have issues that need to be sorted out and hopefully they will be addressed soon.

Markasked

Original contracted end date was October 2018 the new one is Feb 2019 does it matter?

Eve Cee
Eve Ceeasked

Has anyone built a Weeks home on the Copper Coast. SA?

Mark

Well i'm not from the Copper Coast.
I know of 2 houses within 10 km of the Weeks Building Group Head Office that are massively behind schedule.
Build estimate for a 2 story is 9-12 months from the time the slab is poured. 1 house is Almost finished after 18 months.
Weeks don't do onsite advertising for a reason i guess :/
As for the Slab costs, you wont know until you fork out the $4k. Our sales guy says he made a very generous allowance for the slab... that blew out by 75% !

Get an answer from our members and Weeks Homes representatives