Weeks Homes
See the Best Project Home Builders in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Weeks Homes

• Flooring

Peter and Sue
Peter and SueMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Our Experience So Far...

We are in the early stages of subdividing and building two homes on a standard large block. We have taken a long time and looked at many, many different house plans, Weeks designs are the best we have come across. We have been working with [Name Removed] of Weeks and have been delighted with our experience. [Name Removed] has made our experience fun and exciting, suggesting things we hadn't thought of to make our new houses so much better and helping us work out what we can't live without. We can't wait to get building!

Jurgen  n Erika Schlayer
Jurgen n Erika SchlayerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Our Build Experience with Weeks was excellent

We had a wonderful experience throughout the whole build, from Start to finish.
our Dealings with [Name Removed] and [Name Removed] were exceptional, and we would do it again.
they were delightful and very helpful to deal with, in fact all who worked onsite were very respectful.
the quality and finishes were what we wanted, a very high standard.
regards Jurgen and Erika

Sam Altamura
Sam AltamuraMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Professional Finish

Great job by our site manager. He was tireless in getting job completed by the timeframe we gave him. Some work was even rescheduled to accommodate delays in other areas. The project was completed on budget and we are very happy with the result We would gladly recommend Weeks to other prospective buyers.

Alex
AlexMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

My experience with weeks so far

Amrit gurung
Amrit gurungMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Shout out to [Name Removed], [Name Removed] and the WEEKS TEAM

My Build Experience with weeks was wonderful and happy to get the key of our first home. Due to the Covid delay also the work did not stop. [Name Removed] (Customer Project Coordinator) and [Name Removed] (Site Supervisor) did their best to finish the job on time. [Name Removed] always there and respond to my query either by phone or e-mail.

Weeks H.Weeks HomesSend a private message

Thank you for your fantastic review Amrit! Our site manager and customer project coordinator were so chuffed to read your kind words. We wish you all the very best as you settle in to your lovely new home.

Kevin
KevinMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Building made easy

I decided to go with weeks after hearing only positive reviews from my friends. [Name Removed] Wright brought our plan to life in fact she improved our initial design and always suggested what was best for us. [Name Removed] made sure everything was smooth and addressed every concern. She was always available whenever I wanted to speak to her. I am in the construction phase and it has been a smooth sail till now. Hoping to move in to my dream house soon. I thank you both and weeks.

• Incentivised Review No
  • Build StagePre-Construction
Weeks H.Weeks HomesSend a private message

Thanks so much for your lovely review Kevin. Our team really appreciate your kind words and feedback. We'll continue to keep you updated as we progress with building your new home.

MDeol
MDeol

Absolutely perfect service and the product.

We just received Handover of the House. We had great experience with the whole process. Site Manager and the consult person we’re great through out the build.
Can’t complain the experience. Weeks people were very clear with us the whole time. Our requests were handled nicely
Thanks for building our home sweet home.

The Home Builder Awards For 2022

ProductReview.com.au has an extremely active community reviewing home builders all over Australia. We've harnessed their collective knowledge to deliver a comprehensive list of the top builders in NSW, VIC, QLD, WA and SA, and an overall #1 winner for the country.

the-home-builder-awards-for-2022
Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder
Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you
Zoe Mashford
Zoe MashfordMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Can’t fault the Service or the process!

Weeks have fulfilled our every want and need during our build. The process has been easy to understand, and everything has happened right on the time frames they have given. The only hiccup we had was at selections were one appointment wasn’t booked but after letting the team know it was fixed within minutes and we had our appointment on time. [Name Removed] our Customer Project Coordinator has been incredible- we can not thank her enough. Overall, we would highly recommend Weeks Homes for both their customer service and their quality of work.

Kristen S.
Kristen S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Highly recommend so far!

At the current stage of pre-construction, [Name Removed], my allocated Customer Project Coordinator, has provided high quality and professional communication. I have received prompt replies with all questions and enquiries which has allowed for a smooth start of my first building journey. The selections process was great, although, this was some time ago due to development delays of the estate, [Name Removed], provided helpful and honest information that assisted both my partner and myself which allowed for it to be a less stressful time. So far, I would highly recommend Weeks!

Jason N.
Jason N.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Customer Service!

I was told by peers that I needed to shop around when looking for the perfect build. I started my journey at Weeks and left off to talk to other builders. However, after talking to every builder in Adelaide, the service at Weeks was definitely the best and I had to come back. My consultant was transparent, supportive and rapid with responses to help me find the floorplan I needed. If I had known this from the start, I would have saved my time and stuck to Weeks from the very start. It gives me confidence to know that our home will be in good hands.

Bec
BecMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Extremely happy with process and the result, highly recommend building with Weeks!

From start to finished the building process with Weeks was smooth and easy. This is a high quality builder who truly care about the quality of their homes. The cost was not too high for the quality either, very competitive. Any problems or faults (painting for example, nothing major) that came up were fixed in a timely manner.
As this is our first time building, Weeks were extremely helpful and honest along the way. We were able to view the home when we asked and there was a clear schedule advised to us so we always knew what was happening. I recommend Weeks!

Good so far!

The planning and selections process of our build has been great and we are thus far really happy with the product we will be getting. Everyone had been professional and easy to communicate with. We are looking forward to our build starting ASAP. Our costs are significantly more than we first hoped for, but we are building a custom house and hope it will be worth it!

Absolutely wonderful!

Weeks has been amazing! They have answered all my questions and have gone above and beyond in helping me build my first home. Their customer service has been brilliant and their assistance has been greatly appreciated. Even with the ongoing pandemic, Weeks have worked at a quick and timely manner

Sharna
SharnaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Customer Service

We have had quite a delayed building experience (at no fault of Weeks) but they have been great at keeping in contact and answering my 100 questions throughout the process. We have recently commenced the construction stage and each person we have dealt with at Weeks have been excellent throughout our process thus far. We had a good variety of selections and upgrades and the whole process was very smooth. They were very accommodating to the changes we had requested and prompt. Looking forward to seeing the finished product and seeing our new home come to life.

Maple
Maple

Lots of issues throughout the process :(

Weeks H.Weeks HomesSend a private message

We are disappointed to read of your experience Maple. We have reached out for your contact details to discuss and address your concerns.

Debraasked

We have heard that building with Steel Frames become quite noisy when there is movement over time ... and also due to heat. Can anyone please comment who has had a SupaLoc steel frame home for a few years about creaking - thanks

Stace11
Stace11

Hi Debra not sure sorry!

Kim
Kim

We had this issue! When the weather would get warm our whole back wall would expand, making noise and also resulting in the cornice coming away from the wall. When it cooled down again it would go back to normal and you wouldn't know.

fantastic - thank you Kim

Allie Pallie
Allie Pallieasked

Weeks Building Group, please tell me why you reply to the positive reviews but you don’t reply to the negative reviews?

Customer service 101 days you respond to ALL feedback.

I’d love to hear how you justify the terrible things people say in their reviews. If you were in the right you would respond to clear up the situation and you would also reach out to the customer and offer to fix the problem. But you do neither.

Anyone reading this DO NOT USE WEEKS GROUP, they just want your money. They’re a cash cow and don’t build for the love of building or a passion for their craft.

There may be positive reviews but given there’s 20 people who have had such a bad experience they gave it 1 star, do you really want to risk being one of those people and have your dream of building your own home turn into a nightmare?

F Wattle

Wow Allie Pallie you must have had a really bad experience with Weeks - you sound so angry. We have been very fortunate we have had a great experience with them. I hope things improve for you.

F Wattle

Also did you speak to them directly?Your review talks about Weeks not responding to negative reviews so I was just wondering if you/they had made contact.

Fab
Fab
Mark
Markasked

Original contracted end date was October 2018 the new one is Feb 2019 does it matter?

Get an answer from our members and Weeks Homes representatives