Westinghouse WHE6000SA / WHE6060SA (605L, French Door)

Westinghouse WHE6000SA / WHE6060SA (605L, French Door)

WHE6000SA, WHE6060SA (Water Dispenser)

Jeff LLake Macquarie

A fantastic refrigerator

Easy to operate always maintains a reliable temperature in all compartments. The icemaking and filtered water features are excellent and often used accessories which work well. The French doors open and close with ease allowing access to every shelf. This fridge meets all our expectations.

Purchased in December 2018 at Winning Appliances for $1,830.00.

Nick

NickSydney, NSW

Water in my crisper

Firstly have always bought Westinghouse products ... love my new fridge BUT I feel there is a problem , the vegetable crispers seem to have a lot of moisture if fact too much moisture . I am not happy with this I have adjusted temperatures etc... I have been told this is normal. I don’t thinks so

Purchased in August 2018.

Household Size 5 person(s)

JAISydney, NSW

Very Disappointing

Purchased in April 2019 at The Good Guys for $1,920.00.

Household Size 4 person(s)

Warm Fridge but Freezer good.

Purchased in April 2019 at The Good Guys.

ELECTROLUX ..Westinghouse

Dent on fridge by light hit of plastic item

A dent appeared on my new fridge just by light hit of plastic item.Very disappointed is fridge very delicate? need assistance from customer care to rectify this dent.Hope this gets rectified.

Purchased in December 2018 for $2,050.00.

Internal Layout
Household Size 3 person(s)

MCO

MCOSydney, NSW

Poor quality extremely disappointing product

Purchased in October 2018.

Gardid48

Gardid48Mid North Coast, NSW

Easy to keep clean and looks great

Works well looks good easy to adjust setting and ice maker is brilliant and like the facility to turn ice maker on and off also love the cold filtered water and holiday functions plenty of storage and shelving

Purchased in September 2018 at Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store for $1,900.00.

John B

John BPerth, WA

2 weeks old and fridge area was warm this morning

2 weeks old and fridge area was warm this morning.
Lost our perishables, 5 hours later and still getting warmer, freezer seems to be ok at moment,
Not impressed, taking forever to get onto someone.

Purchased in February 2019 at Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store for $1,300.00.

CHRISBYLES

CHRISBYLESMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Beware the warm water!

Installed the fridge. We have two teenage boys that love their chilled water, so the pressure was on to connect the water quick. What an absolute let down. Warm water! I checked the plumbing at rear of fridge. It stays outside the fridge, then into the filter and out dispenser, No cooling unit! What fool designed a fridge with a water dispenser that doesn't cool the water! Not to mention misleading advertising. " chilled, filtered water". We want our money back or another fridge that does what is advertised! The ACCC and Consumer Affairs take a very dim view to misleading advertising.

Purchased in February 2019.

Only 11 months old and about 8 visits from repair man

Have had so many problems from first day New fan Baffle stuck so couldn’t work handle replacements now freezer has icicles on the drawers and hard to open wonder if I have a lemon? Like the look of the fridge but worry if it is going to pack up and I will loose all my food

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Claudia

ClaudiaPerth, WA

Very happy with my choice.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

dlembelton flooring

dlembelton flooring

Terrible product... way too expensive. Absolutely hate it

Date PurchasedJan 2019

cath

cathdenman

Happy with our purchase

An easy to use fridge. Things are easy to see and interior is easy to clean. The fridge is quiet and is keeping things fresh and at correct temperature. My last fridge was a Westinghouse and lasted 12 years and I am hoping that this does the same.Freezer section is easy to access with sturdy drawers. Stainless steel outer doesn't show every fingerprint. We are still getting used to to two door set up opening the right first.I advise most used items stored on that side so you don't have to open both doors conserving energy hopefully. Good energy rating. Happy with my purchase at this point.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

rowdy

rowdySydney, NSW

Nice Fridge

We recently purchased the Westinghouse WHE6060SA 605L French Door Fridge because it fitted easily in to the hole in our kitchen as it was one of only a few that would.
But to my surprise this seems to be a really nice refrigerator with a good layout and my only small complaint would be there is no light in the freezer.
I do like the chilled water on the door and auto ice cubes in the freezer.
The temperature seems stable so far in both the freezer and fridge compartments.
The french doors open easily but the freezer does need a little effort as it is a drawer but the freezer drawers are really useful and store a lot of goods.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Kaycee

KayceePortland

Beautiful fridge. Perfect size

We’ve recently renovated our kitchen and purchased this fridge to match in with everything new. It’s a beautiful fridge with the perfect amount of space for us. The shelves are easy to adjust and I love the large freezer space and the three separate compartments that the freezer includes. Very happy that we bought the chilled water option. We use it all the time.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Lee Lee

Lee Lee

Noisiest Fridge ever !

As far as space and functionality and look goes it’s really good BUT.... seriously the noisiest fridge I have ever come across! I can hear the ice maker clunking from upstairs. Opening and closing the freezer and fridge doors is a challenge to keep them from clattering and banging !
So if u like quietness I suggest you don’t buy it :-)

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Fran

Fran

Good unit

I am very happy with this fridge. It runs quietly and is easy to clean. I'm especially pleased with how much better the food keeps in this fridge compared with my previous one, an LG. I appreciate the large freezer space in this appliance as I like to buy in bulk when products are on special, and having the freezer at the bottom means the the items I use every day are at a convenient height.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Speed84Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Nice looking fridge.....not so good customer service

Nice looking fridge however our seems to make a funny noise. I have been trying to get hold of customer service for 2 weeks and am still yet to speak with someone. The freezer handle also come off quite easily, need to use care when opening to stop it from falling off and landing on your feet.
The fridge compartment however is great. Great size, easy to see what you have, ample crisper storage. The freezer is very spacious, I could actually fit everything I had in my old single freezer plus more.
The whole unit looks beautiful and I brought Westinghouse due to its good reputation and previous experience of their appliances.
I am feeling very let down with the customer service at this point.

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Speed84

Seems the same problem is happening with the new fridge however this time, it sounds like a police siren going off when the fan is running! Maybe my faith is not quite restored yet.

benwarwick72

benwarwick72Robina

Great fridge - just be careful with the bottom drawer handle!

Overall, we think this fridge is good except for one annoying design flaw...the bottom drawer handle! The handles are held on by plastic clips and the bottom one being secured horizontally disconnects from these clips too easily. It has fallen off a number of times but we've learnt to avoid putting sideways pressure on it. Otherwise, the fridge is well laid out and it's great having water and ice available when you need it! Update: the handle and mounting clips are being replaced and I can't praise their customer service enough once they responded to my messages. Maybe new clips will fix the problem.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Bugzy

BugzyGorokan

This fridge is fantastic , goes above most inports in this price range for functionalities and power

Attractive exterior, well-designed interior. Holds good capacities in both fridge & freezer.
Shelves adjustable in the body of the fridge & on door sides. Fridge interior lighting excellent.
Three drawers in the freezer have plenty of storage space, overall a great buy for my man cave. Price wise, I got a bargain at
$ 1782.00. I used my credit card reward and scored a $200 rebate back to my card... Bonus methinks.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Rainbow

Rainbowasked

Brand new fridge but ice drawer just falls out. Is this normal?
Replaced my faulty Westinghouse side by side with French door 605L but so far very disappointed. The veggie crispers aren’t very deep and are difficult to slide in and out. The freezer drawer became out of alignment very easily and was difficult to fix. Shelves difficult to adjust and had to remove door trays in get crispers and shelves in and out. Chose this fridge after good reviews but disappointed with my choice

JAI

Yes returned Westinghouse because it didn’t cool properly and had cheap handles and finish - we got a equivalent Fisher and Paykel side by side and its simply amazing and so much better than the Westinghouse. The Fisher paykel has far superior build quality than Westinghouse and cools our food perfectly - we are so happy we Returned the Westinghouse and got the fisher Paykel

Tanya

Tanyaasked

Does the water come out chilled or room temperature?

Jeff L

Chilled but not extra cold, it’s actually very nice to drink. If you want it extra cold you can always put ice in it.

David T.

David T.asked

Is the water chilled/cold?

Company says chilled. Some customers say they love the chilled water but then some customers are saying it's warm or just tap water?

Get an answer from our members and Westinghouse representatives