Listing monitored by White Fox Boutique

Always satisfied

Always happy and satisfied with the customer service at whitefox. Not only is it super simple to use the website but there’s so much variety and great quality products. I always come back for more

Love! Love! LOVE!

It was easy and straightforward to work loved my experience and definitely love my purchases! Can’t wait to wear them!!

This is amazing!

I am so impressed with the white fox online store! It was so simple to navigate around the store and found exactly what I wanted within minutes! I’m amazed by the range of products white fox offers as well as the many different sizes and colours! Ive purchased many things from white fox in the past and I have always been satisfied with the quality of the products! As well as this my order came within 3 days of ordering! Super impressed!

Awesome Stuff

Love how easy the website is to navigate, lots of styles but would love more stock especially in hoodies and sweatshirts, everything always seems to be sold out in every size. Love the Sarah's Day Collab all of the stuff is so high quality and I literally live in it everyday.

Sharni
SharniGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect every time

I will NEVER stop buying from whitefox boutique. I have so many pieces of their clothing. Always high quality. Don’t shrink or fade in the wash compared to other companies. I love how they always provide adequate size guides for items as well. Shipping is always fast as well

Simply the best!

The website was extremely easy to navigate your way through! The WF active wear range is amazing, i can’t get enough! HUGE variety of colours, styles and sizes! I couldn’t fault them if i tried.

Steph
StephGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing!

Website is incredibly easy to navigate and checkout is super easy and straightforward! Have never had any issues shopping online with white fox

A good website

Very easy to navigate and make purchases. A wide range of products and sizes are available. However, the returns process is difficult and confusing. To have to pay to return an item is ridiculous. But, the quality and fit overall is really is good.

LOVE LOVE LOVE !

Super easy to navigate the store and find what you want! So many amazing products to choose from! The quality of the products I purchased were the best! I think I may be addicted.

Find out how White Fox Boutique compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

I love it!! Can’t live without it

Was so easy to navigate and find what I was looking for online. There’s such a wide range of different styles of clothing which i love and clothes are so comfortable. The quality of the clothing is amazing!!

Best online shop!

Very easy to navigate around! Simple and and direct. Most things were in stock with great colour range! Quality 10/10!

LOVE LOVE LOVE!

I absolutely love Whitefox and all their products! I make at least one purchase a week, I think I may be addicted. The quality and fit are always perfect. Delivery is super fast. Highly recommend!

emma
emmaSydney, NSW

LOve it

The quality of all my clothes is good apart from one of the trackies had a small miss function on the tie up part near the waist band. Overall the clothes are very comfortable and the shipment is extremely fast.

Love my purchases :)

Extremely happy with the pants and dress I purchased. Sizing is great, quality is too and they arrived within days! Just ordered the pants in another colour and will definitely look to white fox for future online purchases. I also Love that on their Instagram they show models as well as everyday beautiful women showcasing their clothing. Xx

Good experience

Very satisfied with the products range. There so we’re so many good options it made it hard to choose what to purchase. The site was also super easy to use as always

Read more reviews - page 2