Listing monitored by White Fox Boutique

Super easy and efficient!

A great online shopping experience and help from the team via chat. Super quick to respond and helpful in dealing with my order. Can't wait to receive my order!!!

Wren L.
Wren L.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Will shop again

I have zero complaints about my shopping experience with White Fox. Very cute, good quality and true to size items with quick delivery. Definitely recommend.

Kaisa
KaisaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So comfy!

I bought the most comfortable pants from WFB, the shirts were nice and in good quality, only good stuff in WFB.

Pierra12
Pierra12South East Queensland, QLD

So many things to love!

A fabulous online shopping experience! I shopped for my teenage granddaughter, loved the range, loved the straightforward transaction and delivery was super fast in the loveliest post pack I’ve ever seen. It really put a smile on my face, and my gdaughter LOVED her tee. Thank you White Fox xx

Inlove with everything

I haven't ever had an issue with White Fox, majority of my wardrobe is from White Fox. Always fast delivery and I have never had an issue with any of the sizing or clothing quality. Fave shop EVER!!

Still waiting for my refund

Its been over a month since i have returned items to whitefox and i still have not received my money back. Bought tops that were poorly and cheaply made. The models pose a certain way to make things look good but in reality they dont look good.

Really doo doo

Return Policies are disappointing

Charge you an extra fee to return. One of my orders had only stuff on sale and I couldn't return any of it bc of them being on promotion (I didn't see this rule before ordering).
Considering their prices and competition I think they could be doing a lot more.

Disappointed

Disappointed and sad , poor customer service and I feel disrespected.
Ordered pants 3 months ago which have been sent to the wrong address and then resent back to them. Been waiting for them to send them back to me to the right address but nothing happened ! Emailed them several times they maybe responded twice that they will send them back but in 3 months should happen already. How hard can it be. Received no answer from them back in a while now I still keep sending emails but nothing. Shame !

Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.Sydney, NSW

Horrible quality

I spent $120 on a set to only wear it once for then all the stitching to come out. I now have loose strands hanging everywhere and looks like I got it from shein. Quality use to be ok but in the past 6 months eveything I have bought from there is poor quality. Will not buy from white fox again!

Chaz’ Mum
Chaz’ MumSydney, NSW

One star is way too many. DO NOT BUY FROM HERE

DO NOT BUY FROM HERE. They will not refund your money even though goods have been sent back. Our only hope is Paypal will sort it.

Sizing Very small
Alicia H.
Alicia H.Perth, WA

My order was delivered so quickly!

I bought a dress and an oversized shirt, and while sadly the oversized tee was a little *too* oversized for me, I could tell it was good quality, but the dress fit me perfectly! Everything was delivered within 3 days, and I’ll definitely be ordering again!

Mary Ball
Mary BallSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible company due to the lack of customer service. DO NOT SHOP HERE

I ordered some pants (jeans) from last month, they delivered the order to the wrong address then the order got sent to a local post office. I went to get it and they said I didn’t have enough prove tht it was mine. They told me the order will be shipped to the sender. I tried contacting their customer service team through emails, Instagram messages but not a single respond. It’s been a weeks almost a month without a respond from them. I don’t know if I need to go their headquarters and ask for a refund because at this point I don’t those jeans anymore. I am appalled by the lack of customer service. Will not be shopping here ever again

jenna v.
jenna v.Sydney, NSW

I Will Be Suing Them For Harassments

This store is beyond more annoying than a clingy ex bf!!!! The amount of text messages they send me daily to buy their stuff!!! Im done I bought one item once and now they have my souls contract to harassment me!!!! Leave me alone I've unsubbed 1028389 times now go away or I will sue them.

Amelia mcauliffe
Amelia mcauliffeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The best hoodie you will ever own!!

The inside of this hoodie is a dream, it is SO soft and cozy! I want to wear it everywhere even when it’s 40+ degrees. You will not regret it!!