Listing monitored by White Fox Boutique

Mary Ball
Mary BallSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible company due to the lack of customer service. DO NOT SHOP HERE

I ordered some pants (jeans) from last month, they delivered the order to the wrong address then the order got sent to a local post office. I went to get it and they said I didn’t have enough prove tht it was mine. They told me the order will be shipped to the sender. I tried contacting their customer service team through emails, Instagram messages but not a single respond. It’s been a weeks almost a month without a respond from them. I don’t know if I need to go their headquarters and ask for a refund because at this point I don’t those jeans anymore. I am appalled by the lack of customer service. Will not be shopping here ever again

jenna v.
jenna v.Sydney, NSW

I Will Be Suing Them For Harassments

This store is beyond more annoying than a clingy ex bf!!!! The amount of text messages they send me daily to buy their stuff!!! Im done I bought one item once and now they have my souls contract to harassment me!!!! Leave me alone I've unsubbed 1028389 times now go away or I will sue them.

Amelia mcauliffe
Amelia mcauliffeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The best hoodie you will ever own!!

The inside of this hoodie is a dream, it is SO soft and cozy! I want to wear it everywhere even when it’s 40+ degrees. You will not regret it!!

t.la
t.laSydney, NSW

So perfect and shipping was fast

It was easy to navigate the website and I found perfect staple pieces that are timeless. I bought the Brooklyn Knit in pink and it arrived incredibly fast and I was impressed with the quality. They have great sales and don't pass up on this amazing online store!

Sizing True to size
Product Appearance As advertised

Steph
StephNorth Queensland, QLD

Reliable & comfortable

Honestly spent $1000+ replacing my wardrobe with your brand over the last couple months. The quality of the clothing is the best I've come across in awhile. Very reliable. Thank you!

The returns are ridiculously!

I love the clothes and the quality! BUT!! The returns are absolutely ridiculous, I returned one singular item at the start of November it is now middle of Jan and I still haven’t heard a single thing from them regarding the store credit that I was supposedly getting. I had emailed them and they told me due to sales that they were having, things will be a lot slower in getting back to people but it’s been a month since they wrote me that email and I think it’s a bit ridiculous now! Really frustrating!!

Best Purchase i’ve made all year!

Amazing quality!! every item was exactly the right fit and was delivered so quickly! 10/10 recommend and can’t wait to order more!

Terrible customer service

Sent many emails since Oct 21 after I returned goods. Now Jan 21 & still no response or credit to my account. Not good enough!!!!!!!

emma
emmaIllawarra, NSW

Really Quick Delivery

Considering everything going on in the world, the delivery was incredibly quick. I did not get express delivery but it came in 3 or so days! The products were of high quality and they are extremely comfortable. The only issue I had was my height (which is more or less a me problem), but I ordered L/XL of two pullover jumpers, and they fit well, however, I was hoping they would be oversized (I am 181cm).

Worst customer response

Been emailing regarding return and no response! Worst customer service! Not impressed. No excuse to not process return after so long

Non-existent Customer Service - Your money will be stolen

I returned some of my items about 8 weeks back with Australian post tracking. Australia post has confirmed the shipping has been received on Whitefox end. Despite trying to contact Whitefox several times, I have not heard from them and my money has not been credited back to my account. Do not shop here!

Awful Customer Service

Daughter returned items in November .
Waiting for store credit still Jan 6th .
Given return number several times.
Excuses of delays because of Black Friday & Boxing day sales .
Will now be covid and then something else no doubt .Would prefer to get a refund and not have to deal with again . Several people seem to have same issue on your social media pages.

Find out how White Fox Boutique compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Unbelievable, 2 months later and still no order!

I ordered from White Fox over 2 months ago, I have received no shipping information since and money was taken.

Shaleah
ShaleahSydney, NSW

love it

love everything , so amazing the quality is SO WORTH THE PRICE! my wardrobe is becoming only white fox clothing attire

mel
melGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Loungewear, great. Customer service, not so great.

I love the loungewear! It's super nice quality and super comfy. Website is easy to navigate.
Edit: Customer service needs improving. My last order took 2 weeks to dispatch. I understand Covid may have been a factor, however, I tried emailing them a week ago and no one responded. It would have been nice to recieve a courtesy email to inform me of the excessive delay.