Listing monitored by White Fox Boutique

Return Policies are disappointing

Charge you an extra fee to return. One of my orders had only stuff on sale and I couldn't return any of it bc of them being on promotion (I didn't see this rule before ordering).
Considering their prices and competition I think they could be doing a lot more.

Disappointed

Disappointed and sad , poor customer service and I feel disrespected.
Ordered pants 3 months ago which have been sent to the wrong address and then resent back to them. Been waiting for them to send them back to me to the right address but nothing happened ! Emailed them several times they maybe responded twice that they will send them back but in 3 months should happen already. How hard can it be. Received no answer from them back in a while now I still keep sending emails but nothing. Shame !

Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.Sydney, NSW

Horrible quality

I spent $120 on a set to only wear it once for then all the stitching to come out. I now have loose strands hanging everywhere and looks like I got it from shein. Quality use to be ok but in the past 6 months eveything I have bought from there is poor quality. Will not buy from white fox again!

Chaz’ Mum
Chaz’ MumSydney, NSW

One star is way too many. DO NOT BUY FROM HERE

DO NOT BUY FROM HERE. They will not refund your money even though goods have been sent back. Our only hope is Paypal will sort it.

Sizing Very small

Alicia H.
Alicia H.Perth, WA

My order was delivered so quickly!

I bought a dress and an oversized shirt, and while sadly the oversized tee was a little *too* oversized for me, I could tell it was good quality, but the dress fit me perfectly! Everything was delivered within 3 days, and I’ll definitely be ordering again!

Mary Ball
Mary BallSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible company due to the lack of customer service. DO NOT SHOP HERE

I ordered some pants (jeans) from last month, they delivered the order to the wrong address then the order got sent to a local post office. I went to get it and they said I didn’t have enough prove tht it was mine. They told me the order will be shipped to the sender. I tried contacting their customer service team through emails, Instagram messages but not a single respond. It’s been a weeks almost a month without a respond from them. I don’t know if I need to go their headquarters and ask for a refund because at this point I don’t those jeans anymore. I am appalled by the lack of customer service. Will not be shopping here ever again

jenna v.
jenna v.Sydney, NSW

I Will Be Suing Them For Harassments

This store is beyond more annoying than a clingy ex bf!!!! The amount of text messages they send me daily to buy their stuff!!! Im done I bought one item once and now they have my souls contract to harassment me!!!! Leave me alone I've unsubbed 1028389 times now go away or I will sue them.

Amelia mcauliffe
Amelia mcauliffeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The best hoodie you will ever own!!

The inside of this hoodie is a dream, it is SO soft and cozy! I want to wear it everywhere even when it’s 40+ degrees. You will not regret it!!

t.la
t.laSydney, NSW

So perfect and shipping was fast

It was easy to navigate the website and I found perfect staple pieces that are timeless. I bought the Brooklyn Knit in pink and it arrived incredibly fast and I was impressed with the quality. They have great sales and don't pass up on this amazing online store!

Sizing True to size
Product Appearance As advertised

Steph
StephNorth Queensland, QLD

Reliable & comfortable

Honestly spent $1000+ replacing my wardrobe with your brand over the last couple months. The quality of the clothing is the best I've come across in awhile. Very reliable. Thank you!

The returns are ridiculously!

I love the clothes and the quality! BUT!! The returns are absolutely ridiculous, I returned one singular item at the start of November it is now middle of Jan and I still haven’t heard a single thing from them regarding the store credit that I was supposedly getting. I had emailed them and they told me due to sales that they were having, things will be a lot slower in getting back to people but it’s been a month since they wrote me that email and I think it’s a bit ridiculous now! Really frustrating!!

Best Purchase i’ve made all year!

Amazing quality!! every item was exactly the right fit and was delivered so quickly! 10/10 recommend and can’t wait to order more!

Terrible customer service

Sent many emails since Oct 21 after I returned goods. Now Jan 21 & still no response or credit to my account. Not good enough!!!!!!!

emma
emmaIllawarra, NSW

Really Quick Delivery

Considering everything going on in the world, the delivery was incredibly quick. I did not get express delivery but it came in 3 or so days! The products were of high quality and they are extremely comfortable. The only issue I had was my height (which is more or less a me problem), but I ordered L/XL of two pullover jumpers, and they fit well, however, I was hoping they would be oversized (I am 181cm).

Worst customer response

Been emailing regarding return and no response! Worst customer service! Not impressed. No excuse to not process return after so long