WhiteStar Group Debt Consolidation

WhiteStar Group Debt Consolidation

To the amazing Joanme C, Eric and Katerina

We were drowning in debt, from day one the first conservation you can tell they actually wanted to help. You get treated like a person not a number. It was all smooth, and every step you were notified of the progress. I would recommend any one to use them. They are fantastic.

Hi John and Krissy, Thank you kindly for your review it means so much to us to be able to help you get back on top of things, as a broker I can see the impact and stress of drowning in a debt can do to a young family so happy we got there in the end with the ever changing banking policies we have had in the last. We are happy that you felt everything was explain well and you would recommend us, that is really fantastic to hear :-) Jo C joannec@whitestar.com.au 1300 652 842

its going to be a wonderful thing

I want to say a massive thank you to all staff that i have dealt with in this process it has been a very smooth run with outstanding results and communication whether it be through phone txt or email. I want to say a special thank you to narrelle josh and rebecca for your work performance and the fantastic attitude towards my application i would highly recommend whitestar group to any of my family and friends once again thankyou Mark E

Hi Mark, Thank you for the review. Narrelle, Josh, Bec, and the team were so happy to read your positive feedback. It means so much that you found the process smooth. Finance can be complex, however, we try our best to do as much as possible to make our client experience stress free. All the best and please do not hesitate to get in touch. Stay in touch, The team at WhiteStar Group 1300 652 842

loan

The customer service experience was outstanding thank you .Emma,& Bec handled every aspect to a very high standard of competence and professionalism. Communication through the whole process was easy and available and the outcome was even better. Highly recommend this team to anyone wanting to refinance/consolidate. Amazing team

Hi Leanne, Emma and the team were thrilled to read your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us. We look forward to helping you again in the future. Stay in touch, The team at WhiteStar Group 1300 652 842

RELIEF

Joanne C, Kat , Bec , have all been so so wonderful
I'm not just saying that to be nice , they really have been so helpful and pleasant to deal with My wife Janelle and i have seen them almost seem like family
This step for our refinance and debit consolation is going to make a huge difference to our finance's
We be able to finish our outstanding renovations
No more credit cards !!!
Thanks to you all so much
Geoff Macdonald
MILDURA

Hi Geoff, thanks so much for your review. The fact that you are so happy makes everything we do worth it! Good luck with the renovations.