Part of WhiteStar Group 5.0

Online Tools

social.ilian
social.ilianPerth, WA

Refinancing our homeloan

The whole process has been really good, very efficient and it looks like we'll be done within 3x weeks.
My Wife & are bothvery impressed by the service Show details ·  1
Paul A
Paul A

Professional helpful service

Professional helpful service that achieved what we wanted in refinancing our home and investment loans and consolidating debts. Show details ·  1
Application Process
Niki Stewart
Niki Stewart3 posts

Wonderful Company & staff

Kelly from Whitestar believed in us and created our dream into reality today!!!!!! Thankyou so much. Niki & Michael. Show details ·  1
Nakita C.
Nakita C.
  Home Loans

Excellent first home buying experience with WhiteStar

Eric, Liz, Katerina and the team at WhiteStar were fantastic in guiding me through my first home buying experience. The team were extremely helpful answering any questions and ensuring I was well informed all steps of way. Thank you for all your help and support Show reply
Melaniee
MelanieePerth, WA3 posts

Eric and Kat from Whitestar are THE BEST

I wish I could give Eric K. and Kat S. TEN stars. These Guys have helped me to make the whole process of consolidating my debt and refinancing my mortgage soo pleasant and easy, despite a couple of initial hiccups. I highly highly recommend! Cannot say enough good things here am running out of spa… Show details ·  1
Andrew B.
Andrew B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
Mel T
Mel TSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best staff!

Great staff and communication from the beginning right through to the end. They went the extra mile for sure to get our purchased settled. Show details ·  1
Sue C
Sue C
  Home Loans

Fantastic stress free morgage refinance

Maria and Kat were so helpful. This was first time ever using a broker and I was so nervous.
But these two wonderful people took me through everything in such an organised professional manner. My worries went right out the window with our first conversation. From that point on, I had no stress and not one worry. I would recommend using this broker service and in particular Maria and Kat to anyone and everyone. I cannot thank them both enough. Going forward, I will never use any other company.
Many many many thanks from one very very grateful and satisfied customer. Show details ·  1
Andy, BELGRAVE
Andy, BELGRAVEGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC4 posts

Over coming the odds

I am astounded at how hard Maria Lyons and Kelly Flight had to work to get me this loan. Being in a small country town where most banks wouldn't touch it. They jumped through all the hoops and never gave up hope even when it seemed like a lost cause. I am so grateful to these 2. Their positivity held me together in this truly stressful time. The whole team at whitestar were amazing super friendly admin, Shelly was always so helpful, bright and cheerful.
Thanks everyone 5 stars. I am stoked with my new home. Show details ·  1
Rebecca
RebeccaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly recommended

I can’t speak highly enough of the level of service, attention to detail and commitment from Maria and WhiteStar team in assisting me in obtaining loan approval from my preferred lender, all at a very competitive rate and under pressing circumstances! They were fully invested in ensuring I achieved my goal and secured my dream property. Thank you Maria, Katerina and the team! Show details ·  1
Kirsty
KirstyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Home Loans

Home loan and new construction

The team at whitestar are incredible, efficient, proactive and informative. Thank you Kelly Flight, Elizabeth Alexander and Katerina Szabo an absolute pleasure doing business with you. Kindest regards Kirsty & Paul Birti Show details ·  1
George Kaye
George KayeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts
  Home Loans

as an experience it was pleasant. i experienced more of a personal touch rather than transactional

Maria was sensational. Her wealth of knowledge and the breakdown of different scenarios made the experience very enjoyable. Show details ·  1
Vickie K.
Vickie K.

Re Financing Excellence……

Maria L and Katerina S provided excellent customer service, advice and gritted determination to achieve the very best results for our refinancing. Communication and the flow of information was exceptional throughout our refinancing journey which made it feel seamless. Maria’s wealth of knowledge on various home loan products, the structuring of the loan to suit, must be noted here as nothing short of excellent. Not only did we manage to re finance successfully but also secured an excellent rate in very challenging times.
We thank you and highly recommend WhiteStar Group. Show details ·  1
Matt C.
Matt C.

Amazing!

This is my second experience with White Star and the level of service, expertise and support has made the whole process much simpler. Show details ·  1
Klein
KleinNora Head, New South Wales2 posts

Whitestar Successful Professionals

This was a very good experience to deal with a professional team especially Eric Kusno, well spoken and very clear professional broker to his expertise figures on home loans..and well spoken Katrina Szabo, who strives on professional service and nothing is a problem and the office staff it was the best service I have ever had .... Thanks a million guys.
Calvin McClure Show reply

Jen · WhiteStar Group Home Loans

Hi there, I am jumping ahead a little but just wanted to check if the WhiteStar group may be able to assist me in the near future. My husband and I are in our third year of voluntary bankruptcy which ends in October this year. Once discharged we can apply for a home loan however isn't advised as not many lenders would look at us and therefore better to wait the additional 2 years for it to come off our credit rating. If we have to wait that's not a problem but we are very much keen to have a place of our own asap.

My question is, would the WhiteStar group be able to assist us in getting a home loan directly after discharge. We have savings and both work full time. I understand that every situation is different but I guess I just wanted to check if the WhiteStar group have actually successfully helped people in my situation and gained a home loan right after discharge.

Cheers!

Jen

Thanks so much for your reply! I will definitely be in touch in October when we have been discharged and are ready to hopefully move forward.

Maria Bucca
Maria Bucca · WhiteStar Group Home Loans

Wondering if you do bad credit home loans

Martin

Hi Maria, I am a customer not White Star, better to give them a call to confirm.
Kind Regards

Janie
Janie · WhiteStar Group Home Loans

Hi we have a block of land and we are paying it off it is in my husbands and my name plus two of our children we want to build on it but in 2012 we were forced to sell our home and the investment properties we had due to bad advise by a financial adviser so on our file my husband and myself it has Genworth so I was wandering do you have any suggestions on how to get a loan we would like to refinance and only have one loan plus we also have a few other loans and maybe consolidate them if possible

Douglas M.
Douglas M.

I would strongly recommend you contact white star and get sound advise accordingly. I don’t hesitate to recommend Jo C the broker who helped me with my application.