WhiteStar Group Home Loans

WhiteStar Group Home Loans

Suzi

SuziGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Thank u so much 2 Maria 4 all her help support and advice.she has been so patience wif me 2 try 2 get documents frm my ex husband.always follows up 2 c how I'm going wif the documents.i couldn't ask 4 a better person 2 look after me.thank u so much.

Customer S.WhiteStar Group

A company who deserve your business

We've been with WhiteStar for years now, and they're always ready to help. Special mention to Emma and Eric who are a pleasure to deal with, always returning calls or emails with professionalism, courtesy and best of all honesty at all times. Highly recommend this team.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2019
Customer S.WhiteStar Group

This was just what we needed!

We were so happy with the service , advice and professionalism that has been provided through WhiteStar. Dealing with Maria and Eric so far has been wonderful. Highly recommend them to all. Thanks again!!

Cris

CrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service and professionalism

Every step was informative and supportive towards my needs and wants.
Clear information was given and they are just fabulous people to deal with!
Used 2 times already and highly recommend! You will be well looked after!

Whitestar = the best

I love Whitestar. They have been absolutely amazing with their service through multiple property transactions now. They've helped me when other banks and brokers can't. I can't praise them enough.

Loan used for:Investment Property

Linton C.

Linton C.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Finally a yes I can attitude

Customer service was excellent and even though I had few personal hiccups along the way they kept calling and checking up on how things were and progress of application.
Only problem was being let know the length of time it would take too process and finalise. Apart from that A1 service thanks guys

Loan used for:Renovation
Customer S.WhiteStar Group

Exceptional, professional and friendly service

My customer experience was excellent beyond expectations. Jo C my broker was exceptional, professional and friendly. I was updated on progress of my application all the way. I did not experience any unexpected extra costs or other issues in my home loan and am satisfied with the rate I got. I would unreservedly and unequivocally recommend WhiteStar to anyone seeking a home loan and professional help by a team with integrity, efficiency and down to earth listening skills.

Loan Start DateJuly 2019
Loan used for:Second Home

Manu

ManuGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Just awesome

Since the time we were introduced to white star group Jo and Eric were just magnificent
Took the stress of me head and deliver what they say

Loan Start DateJuly 2018
Loan used for:First Home
Customer S.WhiteStar Group

I would like to personally thank Joanne C for guiding my wife and me through the process of refinancing our loan. Joanne was very professional, transparent and knowledgeable during our interaction with her. She pointed us in the right direction and assisted us in ways that we did not think was possible. She kept us in the loop at all stages of this process. Joanne is a very kind and empathetic person and we are thankful and blessed to have had dealings with her. I wish Joanne all the best for her future and would recommend 100%. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

flecker

fleckerMelbourne

Exceptional Customer Service from Joanne C

I would like to commend Joanne C for her empathy and guidance. She is our guardian angel and showed us ways that we did not know existed. Well done Jo.

Helen Bilston

Helen Bilston

Awesome

Evenly, Eric & team at white star are fantastic they got us a fantastic rate, couldn’t ask for better staff, always letting us know & updating us, we wouldn’t go any where else.

Amazing

The team at white star JO C ERIC AND JOSH everyone I’ve dealt with have been incredible so supportive and got the best result for me highly recommend this team to anyone wanting to refinance or sort out finances they are so professional and personable that they make the whole process remarkably easy
I will forever be grateful
Cindy Price

Loan Start DateJune 2019
Loan used for:First Home

John and Krissy

John and KrissySydney Surrounds, NSW

I recommend anyone to switch there home loan and go with whitestar

I wouldn't hesitate in using whitestar again. They saved us. Amazing staff. Im out of debt thanks to there amazing dedication and wanting to help us. Please use them. I know i will be again.

Customer S.WhiteStar Group

Couldn't of done it without Whitestar

Thankyou so much Maria ,Eric and the whole team at White Star.
After tragically losing my husband l was suddenly faced with the real possibility of losing my family home.Whitestar found me a loan and consolidated my debts into one easy no fuss payment.I can't thank you guys enough.Id highly recommend Whitestar to anybody wanting to consolidate,purchase or build a new home.They take the stress and fuss out of the whole process.thankyou Whitestar

Loan Start DateMay 2019
Clare

ClareGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing service! Amazing staff!

After having difficulty trying to secure a home loan through another broker, I decided to try Whitestar. Their level of service was incredible. Emma and Rebecca were great, and they sorted out finance for my house build very quickly. I would highly recommend this service to anyone looking for a home loan.

Loan used for:Home Construction
Customer S.WhiteStar Group

Excellent customer service and advice

Emma was amazing, always kept us updated on progress, nothing was to much trouble. The whole staff are so professional and caring, making the whole process easy. I highly recommend Emma, Rebecca and Katrina

Loan Start DateApril 2019
Loan used for:Investment Property

Extremely Helpful

Rebecca & Evelyn couldn’t have been more helpful & friendly with my loan process. What a pleasure being able to speak to the same staff throughout the whole process - they made it seem less. Well done !

wayne

wayneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

What a wonderful group of professionals

What a wonderful group of very professional people. From the first conversation with Emma to the last with Rebecca and the to and fro’s on the phone with questions that l needed answers for there was a lovely receptionist Debbie to direct me to the best person. They all contributed to a great experience for me and my wife and l thank you very much.
Wayne and Christine

Loan Start DateMarch 2019
Loan used for:Second Home

Thomas

ThomasSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service and communication, no faults!!

Loan Start DateFebruary 2019

Debbie2683

Debbie2683Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Brilliant Service

Maria and Katerina I cannot speak highly enough of your professionalism, prompt replies, focus on getting the job done and what I really loved most which turned me away from another lender was you never once did you judge me or make me feel I should be ashamed, you got me a great deal better than previous lender. You have done a fabulous job and you both need commending.

Loan TypeFixed Rate