First home builders

Myself and my partner are building our home through Wilson’s, we could not recommend Stacey and Eboni enough. Took us through everything clearly and precisely and answered any questions we had in an extremely fast manner. Nothing was a bother and we’re happy to make any changes we wanted to fit the budget that we have. Extremely happy with both of these lovely ladies :)

Build StagePre-Construction
Hi Brooke, thank you so much for the lovely feedback about Stacey and Eboni, they are so delighted to read your feedback, they love helping their customers create the homes of their dreams!

Building our first home

My partner and I have been dealing with Stacey Blackwell and Eboni Stocks in Hobart. They have been amazing to deal with and every request we made was never an issue! They always responded really quickly and never left us worrying about what was going to happen next. Stacey fixed any issues with the plan quickly and it was never a problem for her to fix. She worked with our budget and keep it within the price range of what we had hoped for.
Couldn't recommend them more!

Build StagePre-Construction
Hi Brettany and Dylan, thank you so much for the lovely feedback Stacey and Eboni were thrilled to read your comments!

Flexible, responsive and extremely supportive

We have just completed our early design and will be moving on to selections shortly. To date, Dave Osborne has been assisting us to get our vision for our retirement home set down in an affordable and efficient manner. Dave has been very patient as we work through trying to explain what we are looking for and has provided rapid and accurate responses to all of our questions. His flexible approach has allowed us to stay within budget and still get all of the things we want. Highly recommend the Wilson Homes system and commend the people we have been involved with.

Build StagePre-Construction
Hi Mark, thank you so much for the feedback about Dave and the team, they were so pleased to read this! They can't wait to build your beautiful retirement home!

We love our new home

We purchased our house and land package at Outlook on Brent with David Osborne who was most helpful and changes we requested were done and planning with Matt and Nicolette on colour selections were great.. Apart from the delay on the issuing of title which was not Wilson Homes fault, the initial stage of the construction was good. Shortage of qualified tradesmen contributed to the delay in completion but we are very happy with the design and finishes. The only problem we had was, in my opinion, a trench for the power cables dug too early and the subsequent encounter with rock which added to our cost. Nathan, our supervisor was very helpful and we liked that when we discussed things with him he would remember what was said. May I suggest that reception in Hobart know when staff are absent as at one stage we were unable to contact Nathan or Chelsea for a week or more and, as we lived in Launceston it was very frustrating not be able to know what was happening on site . Thalia, as our last project co-ordinator got lumbered with our final problems but managed them very efficiently. Apart from the rock encountered we were very pleased with the final costs

Construction End DateOctober 2018
Hi Estelle, thank you so much for sharing your valuable detailed and honest feedback about the team it's greatly appreciated!

Turning my dream into reality - home share applicant

Stacey Blackwell was absolutely amazing to deal with! She went above and beyond to make everything work with my tight budget! I'm so excited to be building my first home with wilsons! Thanks Stacey for making the stressful process way less stressful, your a true gem! One step closer to my dream thanks to you!

Build StagePre-Construction
Hi Teagan, thank you so much for the feedback on Stacey, she loves helping her customers create the home of their dreams! We can wait to see your first new home come to life - Congratulations!

First Home Builders

Service is outstanding, nothing is too hard for this team, extremely helpful for first time homeowners. Cannot more highly recommend Paul at Kingsmeadows to deal with in the early stages.

Build StagePre-Construction
Hi James, thanks so much for the kind words about Paul at Kingsmeadows - he was delighted to read your comments! Congratulations on building your first new home - that's so exciting, please keep us posted on your progress!

Excellent Structural Design Experience

We had a wonderful experience designing our floorplan with Stacey. Though many rounds of revision has been made to get to our final version, Stacey had always been patient to our requests, and she has been dedicated in the draft design to get everything nicely done.
I wish to say a big thank you to Stacey, and hopefully we can have the same experience with Wilson Homes in all the following stages.

Build StagePre-Construction
Hi there Sherwin, thank you so much for taking the time to provide your feedback about your experience with Stacey, we can't wait to see your new Wilson Home come to life!

Excellent Service and Assistance!!!!!!!!

My fiance and I are currently within the initial stages of building our future family home with Wilson Homes. We have just signed our consolidated tender and are waiting on the title for our block to release, so that we can begin our build.

We first attended the display home at Spring Farm Estate and met with David Osborne and Imogen Lomasney. As my fiance and I have never built a home before we were both nervous and uneasy as we have heard some nightmare stories about first home builders not having a transparent experience with their builder through the early stages leading to a blow out in quotes once a deposit had been made.

David and Imogen were extremely helpful in showing us both a number of Wilson home designs. Once we picked one, we spent hours fine tweaking our floor plan so that it would fit perfectly on our block and meet our requirements for functionality.

We had numerous questions for both David and Imogen that they were more than happy to help us with, and if they didn't know the answer right away they would get back to us in a timely manner.

We were provided with an initial estimate and were quite nervous that the final quote would blow out in price as we have made numerous changes to the initial plan, but to our surprise, it came well within the initial estimate that was provided to us.

Thank you David and Imogen for being approachable, transparent and extremely helpful with all of our enquiries over the last few months. We never expected this process to be so easy and fun.
If our future stages building with Wilson Homes is as good as the last few, I have no doubt that it will be both a smooth and enjoyable experience.

Build StagePre-Construction
Hi Lucas, thank you so much for taking the time to provide such detailed feedback about your experience so far, David and Imogen were delighted to read your comments and they love helping to create dream homes for their customers, we're so pleased it was a fun and easy experience and we can't wait to get moving on building your first home!

Exceptional staff with outstanding expertise and energy

We had a fabulous experience with designing our beautiful new home with Wilson’s extremely well trained staff all specialising in their own area. Stacey Blackwell was brilliant and patient answering our many email and questions while Deb Rand was exceptional with her extremely in-depth walk through and colour selection details and expertise. Deb generously shared her ideas and wealth of knowledge as well as researching for different options we asked her about. Thank you to these wonderfully patience and energetic woman who have made our dream home come true. Thank you also to Athlea for her great support. At all stages staff have been friendly and very available with an outstanding can do attitude and very generous with their time.

Build StageMid-Construction
Hi Jenny, thank you so much for the lovely feedback about the team, the ladies were so excited to read your comments and feel proud to be able to help you create your dream home. We can't wait to see photos!

Great experience - Looking forward to more engagement

Building house is stressful and you need a team of experts who can come out with suggestions and fix your problems as they rise. Stacey Blackwell did a fantastic job as my sales consultant. Very patient and knowledgeable with all my questions and very responsive when I needed help. Matthew Carter as well, was a wonderful guy to work with as my Project Coordinator. I had questions about everything, and he was patient enough to even explain all the technical terms to me. Julian Morgan, a fantastic busy site supervisor who is willing to explain everything on site to you and suggest practical solutions to you when you desperately need one. Excellent attention to details. During practical completion, he picked up things that needed to be fixed that I was not aware of at all. Scott Wilson is a successful Managing Director in my view who has a team of experts. Well done guys.

Construction End DateMay 2019
Hi Hami, thank you so much for taking the time to provide such detailed feedback about your building experience with us and how the team supported you throughout your building journey. Congratulations on your new home - we hope you create many happy memories there! Cheers from the Wilson team

Fantastic experience!

To date the process has been a breeze. As a new couple to the industry our knowledge of building was next to nothing. After showing our block and listing our specifications (bedrooms/bathrooms/budget etc) we settled on the first design the put to us. It was perfect, and met everything we'd requested. The ability to go to head office and see the variety of colours and fittings made choosing our finishing touches effortless. With the help of their wonderful interior designer we had our house decked out in under two hours. The staff have been incredibly friendly and professional, have very easy to communicate with. The "Turn Key" offer has been invaluable, as we can continue saving without paying for the house we're not living in yet. We've just had confirmation that our build is underway, and I can't believe how easy and exciting the process to date has been. We both highly recommend to anyone who asks building with Wilson Homes.

Build StageMid-Construction
Hi Imogen, thank you so much for the feedback about your experience, we're so excited for you!

So far, so GREAT!

So far the journey with Wilson homes has been fantastic. We’ve only just started the building process but Thalia and Chelsea have been brilliant in the lead up. Everything has been explained early and all questions and queries have been answered promptly. The colour selections process was also made super easy thanks to the lovely Nicole, with so many choices and lots included in the range of our chosen home! We’re very much looking forward to moving into our new Wilson home!

Construction End DateDecember 2019
Hi Lydia, thank you so much for taking the time to provide your feedback, how exciting to start creating your new home! We can't wait to see it come to life!

Wonderful staff, smooth process

We’ve built with Wilson’s before and it was a smooth and easy, very informative during the whole process so naturally we chose Wilson’s again to build our next house. We are as always impressed by the friendly and helpful staff - most especially Stacey who has been wonderful to deal with during the initial processes.

Build StagePre-Construction
HI Kelly, thank you so much for the great feedback, especially about Stacey, she was so pleased to read your comments!

Excellent build!

Building with Wilsons was a breeze! Excellent products and designs, finished product is amazing. Awesome range of choices in the show room and the costs for fixtures was reasonable. When I moved in, there were a few little minor niggles but were dealt with quickly. Over all very impressed with Wilson Homes! Thanks to Matt and the team!

Construction End DateAugust 2017
Thank you Robel87 for your lovely feedback, the team were so pleased to receive their first review and Matt was so appreciative. Congrats on your new Wilson Home!