Verifiedwilsonhomes.com.au🏆 2024 Award

• Post-Construction

Sam
Sam

Amazing and seamless process

Maddison was amazing during all of our selection appointments. She guided us with choices and put effort into ensuring we reached our dream home with our selections. We greatly appreciated her advice and expertise! Show details
Alex
AlexSydney, NSW

Colours Selection Appointment

Maddison and the team were truly amazing in helping guide and advise me at my colours selection appointment. They went above and beyond giving me extra time and attention to ensure I was delighted with my selections. Can't thank them enough!! Show details ·  1
Simon
Simon
  TAS, Hobart

The best customer focused experience

I saw kelsie and Sherilyn today made the process so easy gave the best customer experience would highly recommend Wilson Homes they made the process easy the staff are knowledgeable helpful and would recommend to friends and family Show details ·  1
MANUEL ALEJANDRO R.
MANUEL ALEJANDRO R.

Fantastic base stage

We would like to express our gratitude to our supervisor for their support during the base stage. The communication during this phase was fantastic; we received photos of each progress. We are pleased. Big thanks Show details ·  1
Lizzy W.
Lizzy W.
Wilson Homes   DM

Hi Lizzy, It is disheartening to read your review. We would like to share your feedback with management and look into your concerns. We have sent you a private message to get some additional information, please respond at your earliest convenience.

Getting things started - Pre Build Stage

My experience with Wilson Homes so far has been a really good one. The assistance I received from Pete and Amber to get the ball rolling was great. As a first home builder, I really appreciated Pete's kindness, patience and transparency along with his quick communication throughout the process. I have since completed my selections stage where Kelsie and Kim have also been most kind and helpful. Their clear and quick communication has also been great. I am very much looking forward to the coming stages of my build with Wilson Homes and I thank all staff members for their help so far. Show details ·  1
Bronte
Bronte
  Verified TAS, Hobart

Stress free and thoughtful selection process

Going into our colour/finishes selection for our first home we were anxious about the experience and making the right choices. The number of choices required within a new build is enough to give anyone decision fatigue!

Sherry was absolutely amazing at guiding us through the process and helping us achieve our aesthetic whilst staying well within budget. We left our appointment feeling incredibly at ease with our selections and would recommend the experience to anyone. Show details ·  1

Susan G.
Susan G.

Absolutely devastated!

A few years ago this was definitely the company to build with! Unfortunately now they mass produce and all the minor details seem to be forgotten and then your $500,000 house ends up in the wrong spot on your property a 4 bedroom family home with 2 teenagers getting licence in next few years will have to park on the off street parking when we have a decent size lot.
Not to mention we couldn’t get communication with our sales consultant and actually had to email a few other girls who where really good and did try help. We finally got in contact with our sales consultant
For her to tell me she’s been moved on into another department so our build ended up a complete screw up! Show details
Georgina
Georgina

Good help

Our Construction Supervisor, Liam, was so easy to deal with. Building the house for my mum meant a lot of back and forth and he was informative and always followed things up with an email so my mum wouldn't have to remember! Show details ·  1
Dylan
Dylan

Excellent New Build Process

Fantastic communication throughout the process. The quality of workmanship was to a high standard with any defects and errors honestly pointed out and rectified. The inclusions were of a high standard and the building supervisor was an excellent help. This all allowed for a less stressful process throughout and a beautiful home once completed. Show details ·  1
Peter
Peter
  Verified TAS, Burnie

Great Job!

Thanking Wilson Homes for our beautiful new home. It was constructed in a very timely manner ahead of the contract schedule & prior to the festive season. The construction team in particular were very pleasant to deal with & all staff where in constant contact every step of the way throughout the journey. Show details ·  1
Elissa
Elissa

Wonderful experience

This is the second home we have built with Wilson Homes and it has surpassed our expectations. The construction and finishes of the home are excellent, but it was the tireless efforts of our building supervisor that really made the experience. He was in contact with us regularly providing updates, any issues were addressed in a timely matter, he went over and beyond to ensure the house was exactly what we envisioned. I cannot praise him enough for his professionalism and friendly manner. We now get to sit back, relax and enjoy our new home. Show details ·  1
Lockley
Lockley

New Build

Throughout the duration of our build Matt Muskett has been great. He was supportive and ensured we stayed informed the whole process. The experience was as stress free as it could possibly be.
We recommend him highly! Show details ·  1
Raj Sudip
Raj Sudip
  Verified TAS, Hobart

Excellent construction, not appealing communication and time management

Construction wise no compromise but, communication wise it was disappointing regarding increased price. Site supervisor deserves 5 stars but company communication deserves 4 star. The company added more price than the consolidated price without letting us know that it is going to increase which is disappointing. Either there is poor communication or there is no transparency. Show details ·  1

Neville
Neville · TAS, Hobart

Can i please have an answer on how we can sign a contract on the 31/8/21 and we have no start as of today, although there are 5 house started in the same street with ours in the middle and 4 of these houses are being built by Wilson Homes ,

vijay t.
vijay t. · TAS, Hobart

We are really upset with the progress of construction, it was ok before xmas, after that its really slow, keep moving dates. we came to know about Supervisor change its going really slow with new Supervisor. why construction progress should be affected with supervisor change, I feel depressed when I went to visit and no progress, feel was worst decision to choose Wilson homes.

Amanda J.
Amanda J. · Wilson Homes

Hi, we are looking at subdividing our land but are unsure the steps to get there are we able to do everything through you or do we need to sort out council approvals etc before?

Wilson Homes   DM

Hi Amanda, great question, Scott Wilson can help you with all the information and steps you need to go through, we have sent you his details via private message, so you can give him a call at a time that suits you. kind regards

Compare all Wilson Homes listings
Wilson Homes TAS, Hobart
Wilson Homes TAS, Hobart4.9
Wilson Homes TAS, Launceston
Wilson Homes TAS, Launceston4.8
Wilson Homes TAS, Burnie
Wilson Homes TAS, Burnie5.0
CategoryProject Home BuildersProject Home BuildersProject Home Builders
Awards 2020, 2021, 2023 and 20242020, 2021, 2023 and 2 more2020, 2021, 2023 and 2024

Contact info for Wilson Homes