• Build Stage
  • Structural Integrity
  • Plumbing & Waterproofing
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Genuine professionals with my best interests at heart

Stacey and Eboni provided me outstanding guidance throughout the whole process. They're professional, knowledgeable, and perhaps most reassuring of all, GENUINE in their desire to act in your best interests and get the best outcome for you. Patient and personable, they were without a doubt the best agents I've come into contact with during my arduous campaign for a home. Couldn't recommend highly enough.

Natasha

NatashaHobart, TAS

amazing support.

Amazing support from Stacey and Eboni at Newtown display home.
Stacey has always been helpful and friendly couldn’t ask for better service.
I’m still very early on in the process of building my home, but it has been stress free, easy and exciting.
I would highly recommend Stacey and Eboni:)

Thank you Wilson homes.

Leissa Green

Leissa GreenHobart, TAS

Amazing support

Stacey and the team at Wilson Homes are amazing. Stacey was very patient and personable throughout the process of planning our dream home. Stacey constantly went above and beyond for us and we truly believe her knowledge and professionalism helped us achieve an outstanding result. We would recommend Stacey and the team in a heartbeat.
Thank you again for making the whole process so easy and enjoyable.

Wilson H.Wilson Homes

Hi Leissa, thanks so much for the feedback, Stacey and the team were delighted to read your comments, keep us posted on your building progress!

Simon Weston

Simon WestonHobart, TAS

Great reliable service

Wilson Homes have been great to deal with from day one. Delivered on time and have been reliable. They were able to provide us a plan that met our needs at our budget. We would recommend them highly. The overall experience has been first rate. Well done to the team at Wilson Homes.

Wilson H.Wilson Homes

Hi Simon, thank you so much for the lovely feedback about your experience, welcome to the Wilson Homes family!

Kings meadows

Kings meadowsLaunceston, TAS

Home sweet Wilson home St Leonards tas.

From the beginning to end the Wilson brand has been amazing. The communication from all the team has been exceptional. Paul in the display home A1, Tahlia the face of Wilson launceston office simply couldn't help enough, alex the legendary build supervisor and nicole in the colour studio really new her stuff. So far so happy with the end product. The finish of our monash 1 is exceptional and for Wilson's smallest home it feels so roomy. So happy our family choose to build with this company. Thanks team.

Plumbing & Waterproofing
Electrical & Lighting
Flooring
Construction End DateDecember 2019

Briony lovell

Briony lovellHobart, TAS

Amazing support!

Amazing support from Stacey and Eboni from the display homes! Always provided me with the knowledge I needed, and supported me with building my home! Both Eboni and Stacey did everything they could to help my pricing. Very proffesional and friendly! They always organised meetings that suited me and work.

Wilson H.Wilson Homes

Hi Briony, thank you so much for the lovely feedback, keep us posted on your progress!

Jason T.

Jason T.Hobart, TAS

Perfect start

Cant recommend David at the Kingston display home enough. Very friendly and professional and explains things well so you know exactly whats happening in the early stages of building your house.
Wilsons can and will work within your budget and nothing seems to be a problem. Cant recommend them highly enough so far.

Wilson H.Wilson Homes

Hi Jason, thank you so much for the great feedback about David and your recommendation, we can't wait to help you build your dream home!

Zack H.

Zack H.Central, TAS

So Far So Good!

Wilson H.Wilson Homes

Hi Zack, thanks so much for the great feedback, the team were delighted to read your comments!

Helpful, knowledgeable and personable!

We loved the beginning stages of our building journey and working with Stacey and Eboni at the New Town display home. Both were super friendly, professional and knowledgeable. Stacey was able to answer all of our questions and made two building novices feel supported every step of the way! We were disappointed when our steps with them finished!

Wilson H.Wilson Homes

Hi Kirby, thanks so much for the great feedback, we love hearing about our Customer's building experiences, keep us posted on your building progress!

Our home

Our homeTasmania

We love our house!

Although we encountered some problems along the way we now have a beautifully finished house. This was a complex build with a demolition and the staff were so efficient and knowledgeable about council requirements. Problems were resolved in a positive, effective way. The trades that built this home should be very proud as should everyone involed in getting this house to completion. We are thrilled with the final result. Thank you!

Construction End DateNovember 2019
Wilson H.Wilson Homes

Hi there, thank you so much for the lovely and honest feedback about our team, we are so pleased to hear you are creating lots of happy memories in your new home!

First Investment Property

Stacey has been great with her knowledge and expertise of the building Industry .The Customer Service was fantastic and they are very Flexible to work with.She is excellent with meeting the time frames, there was no hidden cost and her first quotation was spot on .5 stars all the way.

Wilson H.Wilson Homes

Hi Raj, thank you so much for the lovely feedback about your experience with Stacey. Please keep us updated on your progress!

Chantelle W.

Chantelle W.Hobart, TAS

First Home Builder

To say I am impressed with Stacey's work would be an understatement, she made this scary process simple and exceeded all of my expectations. Walking into this process as a single person was worrying to say the least, but as soon as Stacey was involved it all seemed so much easier. She made me confident, aware and excited to move forward with the build. I could not thank her & the Wilson Homes team any more if tried. They have made my dreams come true.
Thank you again guys! This wouldn't have happen without you <3

Wilson H.Wilson Homes

Hi Chantelle, what lovely feedback about Stacey and the team, they were so pleased to read your comments. We can't wait to start building your dream home so you can love being home everyday! Don't forget to keep us posted on your progress too

Brooke M.

Brooke M.Hobart, TAS

First home builders

Myself and my partner are building our home through Wilson’s, we could not recommend Stacey and Eboni enough. Took us through everything clearly and precisely and answered any questions we had in an extremely fast manner. Nothing was a bother and we’re happy to make any changes we wanted to fit the budget that we have. Extremely happy with both of these lovely ladies :)

Wilson H.Wilson Homes

Hi Brooke, thank you so much for the lovely feedback about Stacey and Eboni, they are so delighted to read your feedback, they love helping their customers create the homes of their dreams!

Building our first home

My partner and I have been dealing with Stacey Blackwell and Eboni Stocks in Hobart. They have been amazing to deal with and every request we made was never an issue! They always responded really quickly and never left us worrying about what was going to happen next. Stacey fixed any issues with the plan quickly and it was never a problem for her to fix. She worked with our budget and keep it within the price range of what we had hoped for.
Couldn't recommend them more!

Wilson H.Wilson Homes

Hi Brettany and Dylan, thank you so much for the lovely feedback Stacey and Eboni were thrilled to read your comments!

Mark Bass

Mark Bass

Flexible, responsive and extremely supportive

We have just completed our early design and will be moving on to selections shortly. To date, Dave Osborne has been assisting us to get our vision for our retirement home set down in an affordable and efficient manner. Dave has been very patient as we work through trying to explain what we are looking for and has provided rapid and accurate responses to all of our questions. His flexible approach has allowed us to stay within budget and still get all of the things we want. Highly recommend the Wilson Homes system and commend the people we have been involved with.

Wilson H.Wilson Homes

Hi Mark, thank you so much for the feedback about Dave and the team, they were so pleased to read this! They can't wait to build your beautiful retirement home!

Estelle K.

Estelle K.Hobart, TAS

We love our new home

Plumbing & Waterproofing
Electrical & Lighting
Flooring
Construction End DateOctober 2018
Wilson H.Wilson Homes

Hi Estelle, thank you so much for sharing your valuable detailed and honest feedback about the team it's greatly appreciated!

Teagan Heatley

Teagan HeatleyHobart, TAS

Turning my dream into reality - home share applicant

Stacey Blackwell was absolutely amazing to deal with! She went above and beyond to make everything work with my tight budget! I'm so excited to be building my first home with wilsons! Thanks Stacey for making the stressful process way less stressful, your a true gem! One step closer to my dream thanks to you!

Wilson H.Wilson Homes

Hi Teagan, thank you so much for the feedback on Stacey, she loves helping her customers create the home of their dreams! We can wait to see your first new home come to life - Congratulations!

First Home Builders

Service is outstanding, nothing is too hard for this team, extremely helpful for first time homeowners. Cannot more highly recommend Paul at Kingsmeadows to deal with in the early stages.

Wilson H.Wilson Homes

Hi James, thanks so much for the kind words about Paul at Kingsmeadows - he was delighted to read your comments! Congratulations on building your first new home - that's so exciting, please keep us posted on your progress!

Excellent Structural Design Experience

We had a wonderful experience designing our floorplan with Stacey. Though many rounds of revision has been made to get to our final version, Stacey had always been patient to our requests, and she has been dedicated in the draft design to get everything nicely done.
I wish to say a big thank you to Stacey, and hopefully we can have the same experience with Wilson Homes in all the following stages.

Wilson H.Wilson Homes

Hi there Sherwin, thank you so much for taking the time to provide your feedback about your experience with Stacey, we can't wait to see your new Wilson Home come to life!

Excellent Service and Assistance!!!!!!!!