Verifiedwilsonhomes.com.au🏆 2024 Award

4.9

Darlene
DarleneLaunceston, TAS

Creating our First Home

We were assisted by Maddison, Karina and Phil at the My Choice Studio during the first and second stage of planning our home. They were all very good and has assisted us very well with creative ideas and doing their best with suggestions to achieve and give us with the plan in accordance to how we want our house to be. Thank you. And looking forward to the next stage of the process. Show details ·  1
Matt Harvey
Matt HarveyHobart, TAS
  Verified TAS, Hobart

Amazing customer service and guidance, would recommend to anyone wishing to build

My partner and I have had a phenomenal experience with Pete and Jade who provided a client centred approach making sure everything went smoothly when deciding on the design of our home and any variations. We made several changes along the way which Pete and Jade ensured happened. Furthermore, the First home owner grant in Tasmania discontinues on the 30th of June, Pete, Jade and the team behind the scenes at Wilson's made provisions to ensure we received our consolidated tender in time to make sure we were eligible for the grant. Our experience Thus far has been above and beyond what we could have ever expected. Making our first time building a smooth process. Show details ·  1
Danny Q.
Danny Q.Tasmania

amazing experience

absolutely Amazing to worth with Phil and his team he made the process easy stress free and designed our home better then we could imagined thankyou Phil and Wilson homes. Show details ·  1
Tyron
Tyron
Wilson Homes   DM

Hi Tyron, We are disappointed to hear your feedback and would like to look into this. We have sent you a private message to obtain further information from you, please respond at your earliest convenience.

Donna R.
Donna R.Tasmania10 posts
Wilson Homes   DM

We appreciate that this is a difficult time for you and your family. We apologise again that we are unable to meet your specific requirements including the unique challenges for your land.

Jasmine
JasmineHobart, TAS2 posts

Experienced site supervisor Gary Bird

Our site supervisor, Gary Bird, is a responsible and careful man. He’s quite reliable and we are pleased to have him to build our new house. It’s easy to communicate with hime, highly recommended! Show details ·  1
Deb F
Deb FLaunceston, TAS
Sam
Sam

Amazing and seamless process

Maddison was amazing during all of our selection appointments. She guided us with choices and put effort into ensuring we reached our dream home with our selections. We greatly appreciated her advice and expertise! Show details
Alex
AlexSydney, NSW

Colours Selection Appointment

Maddison and the team were truly amazing in helping guide and advise me at my colours selection appointment. They went above and beyond giving me extra time and attention to ensure I was delighted with my selections. Can't thank them enough!! Show details ·  1
Simon
Simon
  TAS, Hobart

The best customer focused experience

I saw kelsie and Sherilyn today made the process so easy gave the best customer experience would highly recommend Wilson Homes they made the process easy the staff are knowledgeable helpful and would recommend to friends and family Show details ·  1
MANUEL ALEJANDRO R.
MANUEL ALEJANDRO R.

Fantastic base stage

We would like to express our gratitude to our supervisor for their support during the base stage. The communication during this phase was fantastic; we received photos of each progress. We are pleased. Big thanks Show details ·  1
Lizzy W.
Lizzy W.
Wilson Homes   DM

Hi Lizzy, It is disheartening to read your review. We would like to share your feedback with management and look into your concerns. We have sent you a private message to get some additional information, please respond at your earliest convenience.

Emma
Emma

Getting things started - Pre Build Stage

My experience with Wilson Homes so far has been a really good one. The assistance I received from Pete and Amber to get the ball rolling was great. As a first home builder, I really appreciated Pete's kindness, patience and transparency along with his quick communication throughout the process. I have since completed my selections stage where Kelsie and Kim have also been most kind and helpful. Their clear and quick communication has also been great. I am very much looking forward to the coming stages of my build with Wilson Homes and I thank all staff members for their help so far. Show details ·  1
Bronte
Bronte
  Verified TAS, Hobart

Stress free and thoughtful selection process

Going into our colour/finishes selection for our first home we were anxious about the experience and making the right choices. The number of choices required within a new build is enough to give anyone decision fatigue!

Sherry was absolutely amazing at guiding us through the process and helping us achieve our aesthetic whilst staying well within budget. We left our appointment feeling incredibly at ease with our selections and would recommend the experience to anyone. Show details ·  1

Susan G.
Susan G.

Absolutely devastated!

A few years ago this was definitely the company to build with! Unfortunately now they mass produce and all the minor details seem to be forgotten and then your $500,000 house ends up in the wrong spot on your property a 4 bedroom family home with 2 teenagers getting licence in next few years will have to park on the off street parking when we have a decent size lot.
Not to mention we couldn’t get communication with our sales consultant and actually had to email a few other girls who where really good and did try help. We finally got in contact with our sales consultant
For her to tell me she’s been moved on into another department so our build ended up a complete screw up! Show details

Neville
Neville · TAS, Hobart

Can i please have an answer on how we can sign a contract on the 31/8/21 and we have no start as of today, although there are 5 house started in the same street with ours in the middle and 4 of these houses are being built by Wilson Homes ,

vijay t.
vijay t. · TAS, Hobart

We are really upset with the progress of construction, it was ok before xmas, after that its really slow, keep moving dates. we came to know about Supervisor change its going really slow with new Supervisor. why construction progress should be affected with supervisor change, I feel depressed when I went to visit and no progress, feel was worst decision to choose Wilson homes.

Amanda J.
Amanda J. · Wilson Homes

Hi, we are looking at subdividing our land but are unsure the steps to get there are we able to do everything through you or do we need to sort out council approvals etc before?

Wilson Homes   DM

Hi Amanda, great question, Scott Wilson can help you with all the information and steps you need to go through, we have sent you his details via private message, so you can give him a call at a time that suits you. kind regards

Compare all Wilson Homes listings
Wilson Homes TAS, Hobart
Wilson Homes TAS, Hobart4.9
Wilson Homes TAS, Launceston
Wilson Homes TAS, Launceston4.7
Wilson Homes TAS, Burnie
Wilson Homes TAS, Burnie5.0
CategoryProject Home BuildersProject Home BuildersProject Home Builders
Awards 2020, 2021, 2023 and 20242020, 2021, 2023 and 2 more2020, 2021, 2023 and 2024

Contact info for Wilson Homes