Listing monitored by Winning Appliances

Jennifer
Jennifer

Difficult job made easy

They made my choices easy and provided competitive prices as well as organising delivery to a difficult location. They provided a high degree of professionalism and were very pleasant to work with.

Robert
RobertSydney, NSW

Aram is the embodiment of excellent service !
Efficient, knowledgeable, and helpful in sales. Timely and excellent in installation.
I would highly recommend the team, and Aram in particular

Greg Togias
Greg TogiasSydney, NSW

Looking forward to new fit out

great location, and good people working there...Looking forward to the stores new fit out...
Will visit there again very very soon..GT

Winnings

The whole ordering process and delivery with Winnings was easy without any problems. I dealt with Victoria at the Crows Nest store. Highly recommend for your renovation project.

Appliance Retailers

Find out how Winning Appliances NSW, Crows Nest compares to other Appliance Retailers

Katie Wilson
Katie Wilson

Very pleasant experience

Svetlana at Crows Nest was very knowledgeable on different appliances, and made a great stove recommendation that was better than the one we had chosen, but still within our price range! She was super friendly and made it a lovely experience.

rose2852
rose2852sydney

Great service and committed to customer satisfaction.

Winnings is, quite simply, one of the easiest and most accommodating stores to deal with. They are proactive. I would look no further for purchasing kitchen appliances.

Store LocationCrows Nest NSW
Grace
GraceSydney, NSW

Kate S
Kate SSydney, NSW

Overall great customer experience

We met with Aram who had great knowledge on the products and we basically picked all our whitegoods within the same brand to keep it consistent and due to reputation. Products arrived on time and efficiently and Aram always responded when I called or had any queries.

George
GeorgeCentral West, NSW

Great service every time

Didn't know which dishwasher to buy, the Winnings staff member was able to answer my questions, establish what was important to me and help me make the right choice for our needs

Michelle Fauchon
Michelle FauchonSydney Surrounds, NSW

Really happy

Couldn’t fault their service, great communication. Good advice and listened to your desires. Delivery smooth and on time. Thank you.

Carol BUDD
Carol BUDDSydney, NSW

Great service from sales to delivery

Staff helpful in deciding which appliances to buy. Prices were pretty good - they found the cheapest prices and offered a discount because I bought several appliances. Delivery was smooth and on time and all care given.

Allan S
Allan SSydney, NSW

Great customer service

Great customer service from Eva, well priced good selection of products, would definitely buy my appliances for winnings in the future..thanks!

Steve Garrington
Steve GarringtonSydney, NSW

Excellence all round

Winnings has a great range off products and they gave us a very competitive price and excellent pricing on a range of high end appliances from Miele, Vzug and others.

Beau V.
Beau V.Northern Region, NSW

Amazing services

Amazing service from both sales and delivery teams.

I give a top score for your delivery team, they are so helpful, friendly and professional. They got everything out of the boxes for me as I was home with my kids and no way I could install things myself...so considerate. Thank you so much

Len
LenSydney, NSW

Replacement cooktop

Install involved a visit by electrician, cabinet maker and gas fitter. All 3 arrived in the required sequence, were highly efficient, got the job done, cleaned up any installation residue.