Listing monitored by Winning Appliances

Outstanding Customer Service

Have just taken delivery of a range of products to complete an extensive kitchen renovation. Luke McDonald from the Northmead store went out of his way to make sure we were looked after throughout the entire purchase process. We weren't able to take immediate delivery and Luke arranged to store our goods and meter out delivery as required, often on short notice. Staff were helpful all the way to the delivery guys who kept me updated on delivery times. Cheerful and obliging. Not easy when hauling fridges up 2 flights of stairs! Have used Winnings before and will use again.

Cabmeow
CabmeowSydney, NSW

Great showroom for kitchen renovations

Over the years we have used Winnings for two kitchen renovations (1997 & 2017). Both times they have been excellent. Their showroom assisted us in making a lot of decisions about product choice and kitchen layout/design. Recently in 2021 we just needed a laundry sink mixer to replace the broken one. It arrived next morning before 9am. The staff and customer service have been brilliant.

Happy customer
Happy customerSydney, NSW

Perfect transaction from start to finish

After dealing with another supplier I found out 60% of my purchases were not available for delivery and had a 6 week wait. I called Winning Appliances NORTHMEAD and spoke to a lovely lady who was very helpful. I received all items the next morning and now we can get underway with my kitchen renovation

Gordon
Gordon Sydney, NSW

Professional staff

Adrian could not have been more professional. There is a product shortage re pandemic. Adrian worked tirelessly to help us

Appliance Retailers

Find out how Winning Appliances NSW, Northmead compares to other Appliance Retailers

Worst customer service

We visited winnings for appliances and other accessories as we are doing renovations. The staff seemed not at all interested in guiding us. I felt they were avoiding us.

When we needed some info about a product we had to ask one of the staff members and he seemed bored talking to us.

I most definitely not going there again nor am I recommending them to anyone.

The staff are not interested and the prices are not competitive.

SusanT34
SusanT34sydney

Great store and staff

The store is well laid out with lots of products on show. The staff are friendly and knowledgable. Would return for future purchases.

Store LocationNorthmead, NSW
Mary M.
Mary M.Sydney, NSW

Great variety and prices

Sandi was wonderful. Sent her so many emails, kept asking for her advice and nothing was too much trouble. Covid restrictions limited visiting the store but Winnings made online shopping very easy.

Colin P.
Colin P.Mid North Coast, NSW

Replacement Fridge and range hood

excellent sevice
Sales staff bent over backwards to resolve are problems and the delivery service was fantasic
very courteous and so helpful

Mansoor Rizvi
Mansoor RizviSydney, NSW

Product is perfect

Filters need improvement with plastic removal attachment. The visible plastic levers should be replaced with other mechanism such as push on type.

Des
DesSydney, NSW

New Oven

Bought a Smeg Oven. Great service and excellent range of products and best price as well. Will definately go back

Wayne
WayneSydney, NSW

Great friendly with a great rang and display of stock

Sales staff were very friendly, priced match the item we were after and kept in contact re the delivery and installation.

Katie
Katie

Damaged stock, incorrect delivery

Chris K
Chris KSydney, NSW

Winning to the rescue!

I am so happy with my new washing machine. Super quiet, great program selections and easy to operate. Thanks Winning for helping me out when I needed a new machine ASAP!

BobW
BobWSydney

Totally satisfied.

Friendly, helpful sales staff. Order placed on a Friday and delivered on Saturday. Not our first purchase from this store and don't expect it to be our last..

Great service and value

Buying a fridge at Winning was easy. Good selection and sound advice allowed us to buy the fridge that was right for us. The showroom was fabulous. They agreed to price match so we bought with confidence. They stored it until I needed it and it was delivered on a specified day.