Winning Appliances ACT, Kingston

Winning Appliances ACT, Kingston

The sales guy was excellent - went above and beyond to sell us the correct entry level washing machine.
The delivery guys were punctual , polite and very helpful . I would highly recommend Winnings Canberra - probably the best delivery process around.

Store LocationKingston , ACT

Anne H.

Anne H.Isabella Plains 2905, ACT

Awe inspiring

Mind blowing choice of products, for every aspect of kitchen design. Plenty of choices, set out in very amenable atmosphere. Helpful, informative staff. Also have cooking demos to explain advantages of new appliances, but are very hard to get into.

Store LocationKingston, ACT
Marlene

MarleneGriffith 2603, ACT

excellent personal service and product range

We have purchased a number of items from Winnings and have always found the service and assistance to be of a very high standard. The pricing is very competitive. The last purchase was refrigerator and as we did not want a large capacity one we were a little disappointed that they did not have some of the smaller capacity ones on display. Nevertheless the product managers assistance in providing the specifications and explaining the differences between the models resulted in us getting what we needed.

Store LocationKingston ACT
Kim

KimCanberra 2600, ACT

First stop shop for me!

Thoroughly enjoyed the entire process with Winning Appliances! All staff were friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. They took the time to get to know me and what I was trying to achieve. From purchase to delivery all was as smooth and simply as it possibly could have been.

Mark

MarkBonython 2905, ACT

Winning - Second to none

We have used Winning for our last six purchases and the prices and availability are second to none. Matching prices is done on the spot without having to go through 'management'. The staff know their products and helped us without being pushy. Great follow up and tracking of the delivery.

Store LocationWinning Appliances - Kingston

Homeaway way off

Homeaway way offCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Best Service I have received in YEARS

I had the absolute best experience with these guys. I CHOSE AN UNDERBENCH Dishwasher I needed a standalone. My hubby flipped at me when he saw what was delivered (which was delivered on time with 2 follow up calls from them). I was pretty stressed too. I rang winning and they assured me that it was no problem to change my mind. No problem at all, no drama. I simply chose another model, they picked up the old one and delivered the new one (on time with 2 follow up calls before arrival) and did not even charge me extra for the shemozzle. They won me over and I will never shop for appliances elsewhere ever again. Well done guys!

Rieteke Chenoweth

Rieteke ChenowethGriffith 2603, ACT

My only criticism is of the design of the door handle.

We chose the handle set into the door because of limited room. It is a fridge with the hinge on the right side so when cooking at the stove it opens on the left. However, the inset door handle is designed to be used by the left hand- unless you twist you right arm to use it which is difficult to do with sufficient force. My old fridge had a similar handle but reversed. Much easier to use. Had I realised this I would have chosen the external handle.

Store LocationWinning at Kingston ACT

Xian

Xian

Excellent service, best price and delivery within 20 hours - outstanding.

I ordered a brand new fridge at 5pm and it was delivered by 12pm the next day. Though their prices are not always the best off the rank, they price match. However in this instance, they had the best price anywhere (online or bricks and mortar stores). Very pleased with the transaction.

Store LocationWinnings Canberra
Homeaway way off

Homeaway way offCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Winning has won me!

Eileen D.

Eileen D.Fisher 2611, ACT

Purchase of new Washing Machine

I didn't need to go into the store.
I had purchased other items at Winnings Kingston earlier this year and had been very impressed and satisfied with their service, knowledge and professionalism.

Store LocationKingston ACT

Stephen H

Stephen H

Just about the ideal store

Friendly, knowledgeable staff; no pressure; wide range of products; prices match competitors', and it's a much pleasanter place to shop. Be brave, make your way past the terrifyingly expensive ground floor displays, and get upstairs! You'll be glad you did. N.B. they have free underground parking for 2 hours - ask at the desk.

Store LocationKingston, in Canberra

Joe

JoeSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

the service and the machine was every thing we could ask for.

Top store to deal with , staff are polite and easy to communicate with ,show room is like a palace with so much to see and the staffs training and product knowledge is a credit to the company .

Store Locationkingston ACT

AGuy

AGuyAinslie 2602, ACT

Just a good experience

Staff were knowledgeable and respectful throughout the whole process. The delivery was very consultative. Zach in particular was very helpful. The showroom is a joy to visit with a huge range and beautiful displays.

Store LocationCanberra

I think it is the best kitchen showroom in Canberra

I think it is the best kitchen showroom in Canberra. The staff are very professional and the prices are competitive. We bought a cooktop, range hood an oven, kitchen sink and tap.

Troy

TroySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Great shopping experience

Very happy with products and the service was great. I would not hesitate to shop with Winning Appliances in the future. All product were delivered in only a few days.

Shalos

ShalosFlorey 2615, ACT

Brilliant service from start to finish

Brilliant service from start to finish. The website is great, staff were friendly and knowledgeable, payment was easy and delivery was prompt and painless. Highly recommended and will use again.

Store LocationCanberra

Excellent product knowledge and friendly service

I purchased a Miele dishwasher this morning through Winning Appliances and the staff member couldn't have been more helpful. She had a thorough knowledge of the range of products and made my job so much easier. I could have spent a day researching, comparing models and driving between retailers, but her wealth of knowledge meant i'd made a decision within 15 mins. She helped me narrow down options and really understood what i needed. Her expertise extended beyond the products on the floor, explaining the installation process and what i needed to do/have ready to help it all go smoothly. Thankyou for providing such excellent service.

Store LocationWinning Appliances, Kingston ACT

Amazing Service. Kingston ACT.

I have nothing but praise for the service I have received at the Kingston Store. I am renovating the kitchen at the moment and have just purchased a complete range of appliances. Ben's assistance and knowledge was invaluable selecting the items I needed. All the other sales staff in the store where friendly and courteous and no pressure selling. I just told them what I wanted and they showed what was available in the range. Top marks for this store.