Listing monitored by Winning Appliances

4.9
Anne K.
Anne K.South East Queensland, QLD

Service is fantastic

Customer Service is wonderful. The salesman went well above and beyond to help us select the right appliances. I totally recommend Winning Appliances

Kaye
KayeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy with my new washing machine and dryer!

Sales staff were excellent - explained what was available and it was easy for me to choose what I wanted to suit my needs. Delivery was efficient and both times, the men were very courteous and efficient.

Hat Chat
Hat Chat

Exactly what we wanted

We shopped at the Indooroopilly store which has a great range of products on display. We were served by Peter who has excellent product knowledge and very polite and helpful. We chose the SMEG oven and rangehood and received a good price on both items. Immediate free delivery available with removal of old appliances was the icing on the cake. Will be recommending Winning Appliances to family and friends.

Shez
ShezGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent customer service

Lovely helpful staff, fast delivery and great product knowledge. Price was further discounted for me and free delivery arranged quickly.

Appliance Retailers

Find out how Winning Appliances QLD, Indooroopilly compares to other Appliance Retailers

Liz
LizSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sunbeam Water Purifier

I feel we need this product in Queensland because of the quality of the water and based on the research I did, I decided on a Sunbeam. Winnings were able to get what I wanted from down south at the price I wanted to pay.

Mark O
Mark OSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service

When looking for a new refrigerator we went almost by accident to the store in Indooroopilly.
We saw a wide range and were given some very knowledgeable information by Peter.
When we narrowed down our choices he was able to explain the pros and cons as well as how to buy at the best price, saving us $800.
They kept our purchase for several months until our renovations were completed then arranged delivery and installation at no extra cost.
A stand out business.

LZir51
LZir51South East Queensland, QLD

Go above and beyond from start to finish

Very helpful and knowledgeable staff, competitive prices, great showroom with an excellent range of products on display, products held and delivered when requested.
Have no hesitation in recommending Winning Appliances.

Anon
AnonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Above & beyond our expectations

Professionalism, patience, knowledge without aggressive or pushy sales tactics - exceptional service & would highly recommend this store to any friend or family member (and already have!)

The Woods Family
The Woods FamilySouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic customer service

Staff at front door were extremely professional and helpful .What they promised they delivered on . Delivery arrive on time. Thank you

Eric
EricSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic

All points in the sales process, (sales people's knowledge and interest in the customer), was professional and helpful . . . in short - fantastic

Deb P.
Deb P.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Easy and Efficient

Fantastic product selection. Good supply and an excellent delivery service. Store in an easy location to get to, good parking and there are plenty of products to choose from. Store set out beautifully. The delivery team were great and very helpful... thanks guys.

Store LocationQld Indooroopilly
Mon
MonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service Winning Indroopoly

Excellent product range and customer service. Thank you Winning Indroopoly for making the experience stress free. Special thanks to Brad, Tony, Peter Steven for outstanding service. You guys rock.thanks again

Jen
JenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very good service

Very happy with service received from staff and their product knowledge. The deliver service was very reliable and the product ordered was correct for my appliance. Also I was continually kept up to date with the status of my order through emails and phone calls. Well done.

Service and product knowledge - superb

The team at Winning were excellent from our first visit through product selection, sales and delivery. We experienced a level of professionalism rarely seen these days. Will definitely go back.

Georgios
GeorgiosSouth East Queensland, QLD

winning Appliances

Have been using Winning Appliances for over 7 years now. The staff service service is excellent and their product range also great.
We have and would be recommending the Indooroopilly shop to everyone.