4.1

4.2

Mandy B.
Mandy B.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Very disappointing

I could not believe how many things went wrong with this job and how long it took. Not to mention how many times I had to be home for rectifications to be done. And it the end we really haven't noticed a whole lot of difference to the noise, which is why we installed. Show details
Winsulation   DM
Shani S.
Shani S.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect solution to our noise issue

Can't believe the fantastic result of the secondary double glazing fitted to our windows. Had the first decent sleep in ages. Staff were very accommodating to our needs and kept us advised through the whole process. Strongly recommend them for anyone needing to stop road noise. Show details
Xcalbar
XcalbarSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Seem to lack awareness of commercial regulations

The windows and sliding door that Winsulation installed were of excellent quality and well-fitted. Unfortunately the mullions were supplied as 65 millimetres thick whereas my builder advised me that the regulations for external windows specify 100 millimetre-thick mullions. As certification was by Winsulation itself it obviously passed. I was a little disappointed but to date nothing has come of it. It remains to be seen if a severe storm will damage the windows or door. Another point was the delay- the builder was waiting on the window frames to be installed so he could finish the ceiling but the time taken ran out to eight weeks despite them being aware that the fitout was on a time frame. Show details
Aaron M.
Aaron M.South East Queensland, QLD

zak f.
zak f.South East Queensland, QLD19 posts

Terrible windows they don't block out ANY sound whatsoever!

I got some double glazed secondary windows installed in front of my regular windows i was told it would block out 80% of the sound. I'm sure what they were meant to say is it does the complete opposite. These are useless they block out NO sound I can even still hear a bird chirping through the window with them closed! I tried several times to contact them they said they would call me back...never got a response!

Will never order from here again as long as I live. Show details

Winsulation   DM
Rebecca
RebeccaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Double Glaze Windows

Thankyou to The Team at Winsulation we are so Happy with our Double Glaze Windows. Which are making are Health alot better with Reducing the Noise Coming into our Unit and Making it Private for us also. 10 out of 10 for Service and Workmanship and Being Installed  Show details ·  1
Debra
DebraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service and product

Had our main bedroom windows and ensuite done by this wonderful company. At last after 3 months in our new home we can finally sleep at night time away from the racket next door. Definitely cuts right down on voices and cooler on hot days. Highly recommend this company as they deliver what they say in the time frame agreed. Thanks guys  Show details ·  1
Jeff C.
Jeff C.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Would recommend

We haven't had the new windows in our bedroom very long but the difference is quite noticeable already. We had them installed as our neighbours have noisy parties so that will be the real test when they have their next party. Overall very happy with product and installation.
Jeff Show details
Miele for me
Miele for meSouth East Queensland, QLD14 posts

Fantastic job

Recently we had our kitchen window replaced. We live on the 6th floor of a older building. The new window looks as though it’s always been there. The installation was completed quickly and professionally. The installers were happy to answer questions. I must admit our neighbours also used Winsulation so we knew exactly what we were getting. The neighbours had theirs installed a number of years ago, and still Sing The praises of Winsulation. Show details ·  1
Aaron
AaronQueensland2 posts

Great Customer Service and Great Product

Got a sound insulated window put in my bedroom so I can work from home in peace from the dogs barking in my neighbourhood and so I can get a good nights sleep! Works great, and the service was spot on! Show details ·  1
PnM
PnMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent product, excellent service

We are return customers. Winsulation did an excellent job in our previous house. This current job was for two bedroom windows to reduce noise from neighbours, music and barking dogs. They arrived on time. They were extremely careful with the measurements, and as a consequence everything fitted beautifully. They were respectful of our house. They cleaned up after the job. They communicated with us clearly and effectively - no surprises. The soundproof windows simply work! We recommend this company highly. Show details ·  1
Kathryn Munro
Kathryn Munro6 posts

Incredible noise reduction with a great new look

I live 70 metres from Ipswich Rd. The noise level has escalated dramatically in the past 20 years so I opted to have my entire property double glazed. It's blissful, the traffic no longer keeps me awake or disturbs me during daylight hours. The internal Italian venetian blinds weren't cheap but I'm ever so thrilled with them. They work well and are fresh and modern. I have already seen considerable savings on my electricity bills too. The sales, installation and after sales service have all been wonderful. I did seek quotes from two other companies but Winsulation were by far the most professional to deal with. It was a great choice. Show details ·  1
Rae
RaeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service and high quality window

I have 3 secondary glaze windows installed in my bedroom from Winsulation, they do the job and quiet down my room significantly. The price is a bit higher than other companies, but they have the very sleek design and high quality window installed, customer service is also excellent when i look for solution, so i would highly recommend. Show details ·  1
Terri B.
Terri B.

Responsive

Thanks, Winsulation for very responsive and friendly service from both your sales representative and the gentlemen who installed the double-glazing for us. Thanks also for the quality product & installation. Very much appreciated. Show details ·  1
Narelle
NarelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Made such a difference!

Am so pleased with my secondary glazing - it has made such a difference to the external noise levels experienced in the bedrooms of our house. The noise reduction results have been amazing and I am thinking of getting the rest of the house done! Can't thank you enough for making this such an easy process - everyone was just delightful to deal with from start to finish making it a seamless process. So happy! Show details ·  1