Winsulation

See the Best Door & Window Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Ray

RaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Secondary Glazing - a lot of money for no noticeable benefit.

I'm currently de-installing the tracks for 9 windows to dump after 7 years of putting up with them - the window panes were removed a year or more ago with NO noticeable changes in noise levels by anyone in my household and we are over the added cleaning required. The windows have to be lifted out of the tracks (and they are heavy) to enable cleaning of primary & secondary windows & tracks.

Job Satisfaction
Store LocationWinsulation Brisbane

Van

VanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very disappointed with noise reduction

Job Satisfaction
Colin

ColinGold Coast

I wish we got Winsulation sooner

It’s been a pleasure dealing with Winsulation from beginning to end. It was a seamless process made easier by Warren who dealt with everything from quoting, ordering to booking. I was a bit hesitant at first because of the cost and it took a little while for the windows and doors to be made, but the crew that installed it were professional and friendly and there was no mess to clean up or painting required when they left.

We were at our wits end because of noisy neighbours and were ready to sell, but the new windows and doors from Winsulation reduce the noise by 70 to 80% and we love living in our house again. Don’t hold off. I'd definitely use Winsulation again in the future and recommend them to anyone.

WinsulationWinsulation

Thanks for the recommendation, Colin. And we agree, Warren is a gem!

Professionsl service.

Excellent product delivered by very pleasant and professional tradesmen. On time ever time.Left all areas clean and tidy on completion.

WinsulationWinsulation

Lovely. Thanks for taking the time to review us, Cam.

George

George

Solved our problem

The job was done when they said it would be done .It was even neater than I expected and the job was done cleanly with no mess.Overall I am very pleased with the results and the skills of the installer/\.

Thanks George.

Great all round service.

Very pleased with my new Double glazed patio, guys so pleasant. Happy with price and call backs from Simon. Cleaned my windows which was a bonus... Noise has made a pleasant difference. Would recommend this company. Thank you guys.... Lyn

WinsulationWinsulation

Hi Lyn, we are so glad that you are happy with our team, the product and the installation. Thanks for the review.

Satisfied.

Prompt and efficient service from first contact to installation of windows, we will now proceed with further installation of glass door as we were extremely satisfied with previous results from insulation.

WinsulationWinsulation

Thanks Sue. Always good to know that our product has made such a difference.

Keith

KeithBrisbane

The most professional organisation I have dealt with in a long time

From the quoting to the final installation, I cannot fault this Organisation. They are, as stated above, the most professional and efficient Organisation I have dealt with in a long time. I would recommend them to any person contemplating the installation of double glazed windows as an aftermarket product.

Carol anne Shea

Carol anne SheaTWEED HEADS WEST

A Job well done, very professional.

Good product, great staff and good results

Fortitude Valley can be a noisy place, especially at night. The double glazing does a good job of keeping most of that noise outside. The tradesman who fitted it was helpful and did a good job despite a few problems. The Windows also look good.

Wazza

WazzaGold Coast

Disappointing

We were told to expect an 80% noise reduction but the noise reduction would be barely 10 or 20 %. In fact we sometimes think the Winsulation product has made no difference. While any reduction of noise is good what we got is disappointing.

John P

John P

Very satisfied

I recently had a Winsulite-style window with double-glazing and winder installed in my house. It does the job I wanted it for(to make a room sound-proof and airtight) perfectly, and the winder allows me to air the room when I want. Also, the winder has a beautiful smooth action, very different from other window winders I have encountered, as they are notorious for being stiff and hard to wind.

Furthermore, the staff at Winsulation were good to deal with, and I would recommend you contact them for your glazing and sound-proofing needs.

I am very satisfied with this product.

John Parker

Attunga park

Attunga parkGold coast

What a difference!

Pleasure to deal with from the initial contact through to follow up after installation. Highly recommend!
The double glazing doors far exceeded our expections, the noise reduction is outstanding.

Wish I had Winsulation in my last house

Noise reduced

Had the side of the house facing the railway line and M1 secondary glazed and when the trains go past can now hear the TV. Had a problem with the sliding door being wrong but the problem was rectified. The tradesman and his off sider where very good and so happy to see someone who cleans up afterwards. Happy with our decision to install this product.

Jim

JimmargateW3441Flog

Quiet and peaceful

Very happy with the quality of trades man ship of the job and the way that the work was carried out and the clean up afterwards. This made big difference to the sound coming into the house.

Johnnyk

Johnnyk

Well done Winsulation

We have just had some secondary doors and windows inserted to reduce traffic noise and are very happy with the result. The job was first class and handled very promptly and expertly throughout by Winsulation employees.

Even better than we thought it would be

This has been a very happy experience, the man who did the original quote, the man who did the second measure up and the installation team have all been very professional and friendly. The original advice was install in six to eight weeks and it has been only six weeks. The product is doing better than we had hoped it would, our house is quiet and cooler Thank you

Amanda

AmandaBrisbane

Disappointing end result.

Product not as efficient as was lead to believe. Would not get this product again. Store person attempted to follow up, however I moved house.

susan

susanasked

Has any used Winsulation to install double glazed windows in a 2 storey brick veneer home? Has it been successful
in reducing noise?

Maciek
Maciek

Hi Susan,

In my experience, yes. It has been great in reducing noise. We had them installed in our apartment, solid brick with render. On a main road, it did a great job in reducing the noice. Would I use them again? Probably not. The installation was not great, the quality of the products used is not great, and the price is quite high, and the margins are high cos you can really push them down. After sales was OK, but that was more the staff and less management. Management wanted to charge me to come out and fix their problems. So the system of double glazing is brilliant and I would use it again. Just not sure about using that company again to do my windows. Its worth shopping around.

Greyman
Greyman

I am very happy with the product. It has made an obvious difference in reducing noise. I have had two separate installations and have been happy each time.
They are quite expensive.

Rosie
Rosie

Hi Susan - My name is Mick Jennings and i am the owner and managing Director of Winsulation Double Glazing - After 19 years, some 5000 clients and over 10,000 installations, we sometimes don't always get things perfectly right (although we try) - Regarding the negative comments posted here, I can only say that the content i read does not always match the company record of events and some clients (unfortunately) just will never be happy. I would ask any potential new clients to refer to our website, Winsulation.com.au/testemonials or go to our Facebook page and read the comments there. Alternatively, if you have any queries please call me directly on 07 3356 5133 and i will personally take your call if you mention the product review website. - i look forward to speaking soon.
Regards Mick Jennings

Get an answer from our members and Winsulation representatives

CategoryPhysical Shops and Door & Window Shops