• Job Satisfaction
zak f.

zak f.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible windows they don't block out ANY sound whatsoever!

I got some double glazed secondary windows installed in front of my regular windows i was told it would block out 80% of the sound. I'm sure what they were meant to say is it does the complete opposite. These are useless they block out NO sound I can even still hear a bird chirping through the window with them closed! I tried several times to contact them they said they would call me back...never got a response!

Will never order from here again as long as I live.

Rebecca

RebeccaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Double Glaze Windows

Thankyou to The Team at Winsulation we are so Happy with our Double Glaze Windows. Which are making are Health alot better with Reducing the Noise Coming into our Unit and Making it Private for us also. 10 out of 10 for Service and Workmanship and Being Installed

Debra

DebraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service and product

Had our main bedroom windows and ensuite done by this wonderful company. At last after 3 months in our new home we can finally sleep at night time away from the racket next door. Definitely cuts right down on voices and cooler on hot days. Highly recommend this company as they deliver what they say in the time frame agreed. Thanks guys

Job Satisfaction

Jeff C.

Jeff C.South East Queensland, QLD

Would recommend

We haven't had the new windows in our bedroom very long but the difference is quite noticeable already. We had them installed as our neighbours have noisy parties so that will be the real test when they have their next party. Overall very happy with product and installation.
Jeff

Miele for me

Miele for meSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic job

Recently we had our kitchen window replaced. We live on the 6th floor of a older building. The new window looks as though it’s always been there. The installation was completed quickly and professionally. The installers were happy to answer questions. I must admit our neighbours also used Winsulation so we knew exactly what we were getting. The neighbours had theirs installed a number of years ago, and still Sing The praises of Winsulation.

Aaron

AaronQueensland

Great Customer Service and Great Product

Got a sound insulated window put in my bedroom so I can work from home in peace from the dogs barking in my neighbourhood and so I can get a good nights sleep! Works great, and the service was spot on!

PnM

PnMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent product, excellent service

We are return customers. Winsulation did an excellent job in our previous house. This current job was for two bedroom windows to reduce noise from neighbours, music and barking dogs. They arrived on time. They were extremely careful with the measurements, and as a consequence everything fitted beautifully. They were respectful of our house. They cleaned up after the job. They communicated with us clearly and effectively - no surprises. The soundproof windows simply work! We recommend this company highly.

Kathryn Munro

Kathryn Munro

Incredible noise reduction with a great new look

I live 70 metres from Ipswich Rd. The noise level has escalated dramatically in the past 20 years so I opted to have my entire property double glazed. It's blissful, the traffic no longer keeps me awake or disturbs me during daylight hours. The internal Italian venetian blinds weren't cheap but I'm ever so thrilled with them. They work well and are fresh and modern. I have already seen considerable savings on my electricity bills too. The sales, installation and after sales service have all been wonderful. I did seek quotes from two other companies but Winsulation were by far the most professional to deal with. It was a great choice.

Rae

RaeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service and high quality window

I have 3 secondary glaze windows installed in my bedroom from Winsulation, they do the job and quiet down my room significantly. The price is a bit higher than other companies, but they have the very sleek design and high quality window installed, customer service is also excellent when i look for solution, so i would highly recommend.

Responsive

Thanks, Winsulation for very responsive and friendly service from both your sales representative and the gentlemen who installed the double-glazing for us. Thanks also for the quality product & installation. Very much appreciated.

Store LocationBrisbane
Narelle

NarelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Made such a difference!

Am so pleased with my secondary glazing - it has made such a difference to the external noise levels experienced in the bedrooms of our house. The noise reduction results have been amazing and I am thinking of getting the rest of the house done! Can't thank you enough for making this such an easy process - everyone was just delightful to deal with from start to finish making it a seamless process. So happy!

Great Windows

Windows look great and work very well.
Installation process went smoothly. Really liked the end to end process from measuring up the windows, through to installation.
Very happy with the outcome.

Michael

MichaelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Product and Great Service

We recently had a secondary double glazed window installed in our main bedroom window.
The process was easy the install was smooth and we are ecstatic at the sound deadening achieved.

Harraz

HarrazSouth East Queensland, QLD

Better than expected

Secondary double glazing was better quality than expected. The noise reduction met our expectations. Good quality nstallion. Sales experience excellent, although did have to chase up on an installation date.

Karen

KarenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent product from an exemplary business

We had the Winseal Secondary Double Glazing installed in two rooms to reduce outside noise. It worked perfectly and also reduced the heat coming into the rooms. We loved it so much we had three more rooms done. We now have a home environment we’re in control of.
Another major positive is Winsulation themselves. These days it’s hard to come by good customer service and Winsulation got the job done with the appropriate amount of communication. So easy.

The Winsulation TeamWinsulation

Hi Karen, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We love that you have a home environment that you are in control of.

All the best,

Rankin

RankinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Nice smooth transaction

Needed something to keep both noise and heat out from the gallery windows above front door, winsulation provided a double glazed product with a tint that lets the light in and keeps the heat out.
The sales staff and the installation guys were on the ball and did an excellent job

The Winsulation TeamWinsulation

Thank you for your wonderful feedback, we really appreciate hearing back from our customers. And as always, we are super happy that our double glazed products have made such a difference.

Many thanks,

Blue MG

Blue MGSouth East Queensland, QLD

An Excellent Product For Our Purposes

Our bedroom, with three large windows, fronts onto one of the busier Brisbane city streets.
The difference is fantastic. The service was great and delivery was prompt and efficient. I'd recommend them without hesitation based on our experience.

The Winsulation TeamWinsulation

So lovely to hear that our product has made such a difference to your home. Thank you for your recommendation.

Kind regards,

Mans01

Mans01AU

Great product

Good product. Has reduced the noise in a main road living room. Company has excellent communication and kept in contact throughout. I would use again- in fact I did and had an extra window done.

The Winsulation TeamWinsulation

So glad to hear that our product has reduced the noise in your living room. Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

Regards,

Sleep again

Sales and installation guys were excellent . Price was on par or better than all the quotes I got . No product can totally eliminate noise , not even ear plugs , I've tried . But the LARGE barking dog next door's night time noise has been reduced dramatically . I can sleep again !!

The Winsulation TeamWinsulation

That's wonderful news! So glad that our product has helped you to find peaceful sleep again Sii.

Regards,

Gina Trasy

Gina TrasySouth East Queensland, QLD

Secondary windows for high rise CBD apartment - magical results

The Winsulation TeamWinsulation

Thanks for the great review, Gina. We are always happy when your customers share what a difference our double glazed products have made!

All the best, the Winsulation team.

susan

susanasked

Has any used Winsulation to install double glazed windows in a 2 storey brick veneer home? Has it been successful
in reducing noise?

Maciek
Maciek

Hi Susan,

In my experience, yes. It has been great in reducing noise. We had them installed in our apartment, solid brick with render. On a main road, it did a great job in reducing the noice. Would I use them again? Probably not. The installation was not great, the quality of the products used is not great, and the price is quite high, and the margins are high cos you can really push them down. After sales was OK, but that was more the staff and less management. Management wanted to charge me to come out and fix their problems. So the system of double glazing is brilliant and I would use it again. Just not sure about using that company again to do my windows. Its worth shopping around.

Greyman
Greyman

I am very happy with the product. It has made an obvious difference in reducing noise. I have had two separate installations and have been happy each time.
They are quite expensive.

Rosie
Rosie

Hi Susan - My name is Mick Jennings and i am the owner and managing Director of Winsulation Double Glazing - After 19 years, some 5000 clients and over 10,000 installations, we sometimes don't always get things perfectly right (although we try) - Regarding the negative comments posted here, I can only say that the content i read does not always match the company record of events and some clients (unfortunately) just will never be happy. I would ask any potential new clients to refer to our website, Winsulation.com.au/testemonials or go to our Facebook page and read the comments there. Alternatively, if you have any queries please call me directly on 07 3356 5133 and i will personally take your call if you mention the product review website. - i look forward to speaking soon.
Regards Mick Jennings

Get an answer from our members and Winsulation representatives

CategoryPhysical Shops and Door & Window Shops