• Build Stage
  • Flooring

Tim and Katie

Tim and KatieSydney, NSW

Such a fun experience

Our first ever build and we have had such a fun experience - nothing like the horror stories you hear.

Everyone has been fabulous, but a special thanks goes to Tiana Belgre (Customer Service) who was so attentive to our every need and provided an update at every stage and Sarah Harris (Canvas Quarter Consultant) who helped us beyond words when we got stuck on our internal selections.

Wisdom Homes have been able to customize our home to suit every single need for our family and we cant wait to move into construction and enjoy our beautiful new Home and Pool!

Judith A.

Judith A.Sydney, NSW

Best customer service & quality of product

It is my first time to build a home, based on my experience Wisdom Homes staff’s are very helpful, never forced to buy or signed of any additional packages. Overall I’m very happy to my journey of building my house. Thank you for my Canvas Quarter coordinator & Debbie. I highly recommend Wisdom Homes.

James P.

James P.Sydney, NSW

Construction and Maintenance - a job well done!

Structural Integrity
Plumbing & Waterproofing

Find out how Wisdom Homes compares to other Home Builders

At the moment we are on starting construction stage. So far everything has been wonderful Wisdom home Canvas Quarter were a wonderful team to help us along. We are satisfied with all the support we got. Final cost with our variations were within our budget. Sarah was always very polite and professional. Thank you so much so far .

Wisdom HomesWisdom Homes

Congratulations on moving into the Construction phase of your build journey Mr. & Mrs. Dayal.
The Wisdom Homes team look forward continuing the 5 Star customer service as they work towards the completion of you new home.

Aliyah

AliyahSydney, NSW

Post construction

I bought my first home from Wisdom. There were minor things in the house that needed fixing. Mustafa (Serdar) has been very cooperative and supportive, he supervised and made sure that everything that needed fixing is done properly. He also listened to our concerns and ensured that our issues were fixed. Really happy with the maintenance! (job 5181)

Wisdom HomesWisdom Homes

Thanks Aliyah for sharing your 5 Star 'Customer Experience' with Serdar, your Maintenance Supervisor.
Our Maintenance team love to know they are appreciated.

Fantastic maintenance team

Wisdom's maintenance team is to be commended for their follow up and after sales service. We finished our build with Wisdom in 2017 and since then our square set cornices cracked and were in need of repair. Wisdom came out, inspected and fixed them, working around our schedule and when it suited us. Their communication is consistent so we were always updated and kept in the loop. Kudos to Wisdom for looking after their customers even after the build is finished.

Build StagePost-Construction
Wisdom HomesWisdom Homes

Thanks Rod & Michelle for sharing your '5 Star' experience with Wisdom Homes' Warranty / Maintenance team.
Communication and genuine 'Customer Service' is their commitment to our customers.

FrankMel

FrankMelSydney, NSW

Canvas Quarter - Fantastic Customer Service

We just completed our Canvas Quarter selections stage of our build. Our Colour Consultant Rebecca Love was EXCEPTIONAL throughout the process. Despite our many questions and changes, she remained patient, friendly, knowledgeable and professional and went above and beyond assisting us seamlessly with our selections, nothing was ever too much trouble. An absolute pleasurable enjoyable experience! Rebecca has unprecedented customer service skills and is an outstanding asset to Wisdom.

Wisdom HomesWisdom Homes

Canvas Quarter and exceptional customer service go hand in hand!
Thank you for recognizing the professional knowledge and support your Colour Consultant Rebecca has delivered during the selections phase of your Wisdom Homes journey.

Above and Beyond Customer Service and Support

Alison

AlisonSydney, NSW

Wisdom Homes are amazing

We are currently building with Wisdom Homes. Sarah Harris our Canvas Quarter consultant was amazing. From the first time we met Sarah until the end she helped us in so many ways. Nothing was ever to much trouble and she was always polite and professional. Thank you for making our building process easier and enjoyable. Sarah Harris you are AMAZING. Thank you Wisdom, we can’t wait until our house is built.

Find out how Wisdom Homes compares to other Home Builders

Exceptional customer service and excellent communication

I am currently building home with wisdom. I believe if I do not highlight the effort my CRA Sarah Duffield has put to keep this project going with be unfair. Sarah Duffield is wonderful professional .Sarah Duffield has taken great ownership, attention to detail and communication second to none. Very very professional. In my 52 years old I have not come cross professional like Sarah who is so dedicated to work. Sarah has explain every single step of my project. I believe Sarah Duffield is a great asset for wisdom homes.

Safdar
Safdar

Sorry not car My CRA

Alfa C.

Alfa C.Sydney, NSW

Wisdom homes is the best

The build itself took really long but everything moved efficiently towards the end. The attention to detail and luxurious options that wisdom has cannot be compared to any other company and they executed them all with a great deal of care. There was great service from Corey within maintenance who made sure all of our concerns were dealt with and made it such a breeze to go through. Very happy with the service we’ve received and couldn’t have achieved such a beautiful home without these people and wisdom!

Wisdom HomesWisdom Homes

Can't go wrong with Wisdom Homes.

We built with Wisdom Homes and the process of our build ran efficiently and smoothly. Wisdom would always listen to our needs and would ensure that they deliver a prompt and quality build. We are very satisfied with the result and after build service. They never let us down during and after our build.

Ashna C.

Ashna C.Sydney, NSW

Outstanding customer care/service!!!!

Bharadwaj C.

Bharadwaj C.Sydney, NSW

Hassle free Construction

Wisdom HomesWisdom Homes

Clear communication and prompt updates make for happy housebuilders!

Our build has been well-managed. We have particularly been impressed by the detailed and regular communication from our site supervisor. He has made it easy to work with our two full-time work schedules and we've still been able to find time for site inspections. It turned out that we needed to adjust our staircase but the site supervisor was prompt and clear in explaining why this needed to happen, what he recommended, and how best we could quickly resolve it.

Beth W

Beth WSydney, NSW

Smooth process

Our Customer service representative was warm, friendly & professional with each interaction, email & phone call. Having never built before we didn’t really know what to expect & we are grateful our customer service rep was there to guide us through the pre-construction phase. We were kept informed of where we were at in the process & progressed through each stage in a timely manner. The pre-construction phase of our build has run smoothly & we’re excited for the next phase.

Paul H

Paul HSydney, NSW

Top Quality Building Outcome

We built a customised Ambassador 36 with a Hamptons Facade with Wisdom. From site commencement the building process has been fantastic. High quality, on time and with a good level of flex from the builder. Our building supervisor Cameron Gerardis has been extremely professional, competent and has delivered a high quality outcome with finishes to an exceptional standard. The build process is only as good as the supervisor and fortunately for us Cameron has been exceptional. We have moved in and are extremely delighted with the quality of the home and even after handover nothing has been a problem. We look forward to enjoying cannoli's with Wisdom long into the future. Grazie Wisdom.

Wisdom HomesWisdom Homes

Wisdom Homes Did a Fantastic Job!

The final cost was very close to the contracted price. A few things not included just like most builds, however all inclusions were shown to me to be a very high standard.
Very pleased with the customer service that was provided to me by Wisdom Homes.
Very understanding as a first home buyer.
Cannot comment on the build quality as yet.

Wisdom HomesWisdom Homes

Wisdom Homes are very happy to receive your 5 Star acknowledgment of your Pre- Construction 'Customer Experience' Christian! The Construction team look forward to continuing that support through to the delivery of your quality new home.

Thanks for a great home!

Great Service Corey. Thanks for your prompt attention to get the post construction fixes addressed. The build quality and attention to detail is commendable. There had been prompt response to everything in the process. A well connected team on end to end in the journey. Very happy and excited to be with Wisdom! Thanks Guys!

Anand S.

Anand S.Sydney, NSW

Half way thru construction and so far all our concerns and issues are being addressed.

Anthony is our third Supervisor for this project and he has done well hitting the road running getting on speed and keeping us well informed on progress and concerns raised.

Prompt response, well planned communication particularly weekly update has been very helpful in understanding the stages of construction. The weather hasn't been too kind and this has caused some delay on progress.

Anthony also responds to concerns well via email and phone call. His proactiveness is keeping us well informed.

We are mid construction phase and hope this level of service continues post construction.

Michael T.asked

Hi @WisdomHomes.

I was going to call, but after reading these reviews i thought i better start here in writing.
The rain over the last few weeks has revealed a leak in our roof (into the ceiling). I can see that you have requested some details from Arma S. regarding their build number, I can supply this when required. We received our keys in April of 2015.

Can you please advise of how we can have this leak resolved.

Michael

Hi Michael,

I would be happy to help with your query. Can you please send a private message with your job details so I can look at your internal file.

Michael T.

Just for others on this site, I have provided my details to Wisdom homes in a DM as requested and they instantly come back with"Unfortunately, the warranty period has ended".... I received the keys in April 2015... it is coming up to 5 years.... what is the structural warranty period?

Paul Grech

They are a joke. They make out on here that they can help you but it’s all a scam. They said the same rubbish to me . If the quality of workmanship was as good as they always say in their sales pitch we would have any problems with our builds especially leaks from the roof.

Arma S.asked

How long is Wisdoms Structural warranty for homes built around 2015-16?

10 years

Arma S.

What process do Wisdom homes follow for homes with internal damage eg water leak to ceilings built around that period?

Paul Grech

Good luck trying to get them to rectify the poor workmanship. You ring them and you either go to message bank or a secretary saying someone will get back to you immediately. I totally regret building with Wisdom Homes.

Daniel

Danielasked

Are Wisdoms prices negotiable or locked in? I like really one of their designs but they are more expensive than the other builders Ive had quotes from. If they were able to reduce their price slightly ($20-$30k on a $650k build) i would be very keen to proceed.

Dear James
Thanks for your enquiry. Wisdom is certainly able to work with you on a home that would suit your budget. Please feel free to contact Shannon or Larna at our head office on 1300 855 775, or visit one of our displays where a Sales Consultant will be able to assist. Alternatively, happy for you to provide your contact details and I will ask one of our team members to contact you.
Best of luck.
I hope Wisdom can help you find your dream home.
Kind Regards
The Wisdom Team

Paul Grech

They are at more expensive than other builders and the quality is poor.

Cazzaf70