4.2

Build StageMid-Construction

Amazing Customer Service From Tiana

Build StageMid-Construction
Wisdom HomesWisdom Homes

To Wisdom and our awesome supervisor!!

I would like start by thanking wisdom homes for sending Sardar Moustafa to handle the defects at our home,

Sardar Moustafa is a man of integrity, honest, tidy, respectful and most importantly very punctual,

Sardar Moustafa worked his hardest to give us the home we always dreams of, Sardar completed all defects in the shortest time possible and far exceeded our expectations with what he was capable of, Sardar has left such a wonderful last impression that we were more than pleased that we chose wisdom to build our dream home.

Our family would like to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for making our dream become reality..

Karoline& Emil eshaya

Stephanie

StephanieSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service!!

Jessica B.

Jessica B.Sydney, NSW

Our awesome supervisor made all the difference

After so many friends telling us what a nightmare building is. Our experience could not have been better. What I always thought was going to be the hardest part of the whole process, was actually the easiest. One reason, Cameron Gerardis our site supervisor. The quality of the build was amazing. Nothing was ever an issue, questions always answered honestly, kept us well informed and updated even when he was the bearer of bad news. Cameron was very particular and picked up so many things we didn’t. As first time builders he was always happy to offer advice and was a Godsend. Don’t let this guy go Wisdom, from a customers point of view, he’s your best asset. Could not recommend him high enough!

Construction End DateSeptember 2020

Wisdom build - Aspiration 34

Really happy with the build. Wisdom maintenance came back to fix a couple of defects and did a great job - thanks Ian/John. We are in the process of selling our house and are building with Wisdom again. Whilst expensive, you pay for what you get! The admin process was slow for our first build, but the final product is quality and all worth it in the end. Second time around though, I must admit, the responsiveness of Wisdom staff members to email correspondence has dramatically improved. Would recommend to anyone out there who is considering building with Wisdom.

Construction End DateJuly 2018
Karina

KarinaSydney, NSW

CSR Tiana is a gem!

Being 1st time home-builders, Tiana has been a pleasure to work with through out the pre-construction process. We've had many questions and Tiana has replied promptly or directed us to which department we should be talking to. We're looking forward to working together to seeing our new dream home come to reality.

Laleen Kumar

Laleen KumarSydney, NSW

A job well done..

The build was bit delayed, but this understandable due to weather, But the quality of the house is excellent, all our relatives and friends who visit have only one question to ask, who build this house ? And we are proud to say it was built by the professional team at Wisdom Homes. Tarrah Deklerk our customer rep was an excellent person to deal with, very understanding and also created no issues for the Maintenance works.

Keep building quality Homes.
Regards
Laleen Kumar

Construction End DateDecember 2019
My friend wisdom

My friend wisdomSydney, NSW

EXELLENT. Perfect!!

The design of the wishdom home is nice, comfortable, and well-coordinated.
Everyone involved in the wisdom was so kind that there was no problem.
The wishdom home is all perfect and my second house will be with the wishdom home.
There was no difference in cost so there was no problem.I can recommend my friend a wisdom home.

Mixed emotions

My experience with the admin team at pre Construction was good. Handover was a bit delayed and I actually expected the build quality to be a bit better.. minor imperfections, workmanship was not the best..I guess it depends on the tradie.. but still..
Site supervisor was good as well. The only thing I am not happy with WH is the handling of maintenance repairs. Submitted request in September 2019 and request just completed in Aug 2020. Had to post on social media to get some traction with the request. Must say that [name removed] from maintenance team was very helpful once the work was scheduled. Special thanks to her for all support.
If I am building again, I will think again.
Thanks.

Construction End DateJune 2019
Wisdom HomesWisdom Homes

Thank you for your constructive feedback Dipak. We are glad to hear that your Maintenance Coordinator Michelle was able to be of such support to you in the completion of your Maintenance works.

Tony

TonySydney, NSW

More people like Serdar

All i can say is that Serdar listened and completed all that we asked we need more People like Serdar in this industry he saw the issues and called and organised the trades needed to be done and completed in a very timely manner so i would recommend and use him again anytime very professional...A++++++++++++

Construction End DateApril 2020
Keane Z.

Keane Z.Sydney, NSW

Very good experience with Mark Trevitt!

My overall experience with Wisdom Homes had been very smooth, we had a 3rd party inspector who generated reports for us from slabbing to hand over. The overall quality was really good. We moved in without any issues. There were some minor issues, like cracks on the ceiling after some time, the leakage on alfresco edges, which were also caused by unusual heavy rain this year, Mark Trevitt visited us and generated a very detailed report including issues we did not find or mention, and the maintenance works were completed without issues, all perfectly done including some paint patches, external brick gaps, etc etc. Really appreciate Mark and his teams good job and smooth communication...Will recommend for sure.

Construction End DateAugust 2019
Wisdom HomesWisdom Homes

Smooth, transparent and honest customer service

Construction End DateFebruary 2020

Putting customer first.

I would like to thank you Wisdom Homes and especially to Michelle Leal for her kind support and follow up in getting a workaround and later offering a permanent solution. I do understand getting tradies arrange in this pandemic situation is not always an easy task. However, Michelle attempted to get all the arrangements looking into my availability. I’m grateful for keeping me updated from time to time. Thank you and keep up with fantastic work as you’re doing.

Construction End DateAugust 2018
Wisdom HomesWisdom Homes

Thank you Vijay for sharing with us all the Fantastic Customer Experience you received from your Maintenance Coordinator Michelle. We are delighted to know you felt so well supported.

Ripul A.

Ripul A.Sydney, NSW

Build your dream home with Wisdom Homes - Highly Recommended

Construction End DateJuly 2018

georgina

georginaSydney, NSW

Such great customer service

through out the process of building our first home you can imagine the nerves the fear and the anxiety. going into this was daunting until we met Belinda she was absolutely amazing her amazing knowledge and experience stood out by far. Nothing was to hard for her with her recommendations and also commitment to us was beyond words could describe.

we walked away with our selections without 100% confidence and ease

If you are lucky enough to have Belinda through out this progress, i will assure she goes above and beyond and nothing is to hard.

would recommend this stage of wisdom with not 5 stars but 10 stars

waqas m.

waqas m.Sydney, NSW

Got our first house build with Wisdom Homes, best choice, couldn't be better

Michelle Leal was our consultant from Wisdom post-construction, she had been fantastic, meticulous, professional yet understanding how a customer feels. She masterly managed all post contruction issues with trademen and third parties to our entire satisfaction. Employees like Michelle Leal are an asset to any organisation specially in home building industry where there is so much competition. A big appreciation for Wisdom homes too for being with us throughout the building process and staying there with expert advise and assistance whenever its needed. 5 STARS as that's the maximum limit otherwise I would've given them more STARs. Thanks again.

Construction End DateJune 2018

Pre construction phase

Our CSR was Tiana She always responded promptly and was helpful during the pre construction process. Tiana coordinated well to give us our variations and was happy to discuss if there were any discrepancies. As a first time builder sometimes the process is overwhelming and you have to be careful and check all variations. On to the construction phase hopefully it will be a good journey.

Maintenance on 7 year old home from Wisdom Home

Anne

AnneSydney, NSW

Review for Corey who got the maintenance job done after 3 years of trying to get it done with multiple other staff

Since moving in we had problems with our shower. We've dealt with multiple wisdom staff. We’ve been ignored, verbally abused and talked down to. After almost 3 years (2 unable to use shower) Corey was assigned. He got the job done and communicated with us respectfully throughout the process. Thankyou

Construction End DateNovember 2017
Wisdom HomesWisdom Homes

Anne, we are disappointed to hear about those challenges. Thank you for validating the professional efforts of our dedicated Maintenance Supervisor Corey. We are glad to know he was able to get the job done for you.

Michael T.asked

Hi @WisdomHomes.

I was going to call, but after reading these reviews i thought i better start here in writing.
The rain over the last few weeks has revealed a leak in our roof (into the ceiling). I can see that you have requested some details from Arma S. regarding their build number, I can supply this when required. We received our keys in April of 2015.

Can you please advise of how we can have this leak resolved.

Michael

Hi Michael,

I would be happy to help with your query. Can you please send a private message with your job details so I can look at your internal file.

Michael T.

Just for others on this site, I have provided my details to Wisdom homes in a DM as requested and they instantly come back with"Unfortunately, the warranty period has ended".... I received the keys in April 2015... it is coming up to 5 years.... what is the structural warranty period?

Paul Grech

They are a joke. They make out on here that they can help you but it’s all a scam. They said the same rubbish to me . If the quality of workmanship was as good as they always say in their sales pitch we would have any problems with our builds especially leaks from the roof.

Arma S.asked

How long is Wisdoms Structural warranty for homes built around 2015-16?

10 years

Arma S.

What process do Wisdom homes follow for homes with internal damage eg water leak to ceilings built around that period?

Paul Grech

Good luck trying to get them to rectify the poor workmanship. You ring them and you either go to message bank or a secretary saying someone will get back to you immediately. I totally regret building with Wisdom Homes.

Daniel

Danielasked

Are Wisdoms prices negotiable or locked in? I like really one of their designs but they are more expensive than the other builders Ive had quotes from. If they were able to reduce their price slightly ($20-$30k on a $650k build) i would be very keen to proceed.

Dear James
Thanks for your enquiry. Wisdom is certainly able to work with you on a home that would suit your budget. Please feel free to contact Shannon or Larna at our head office on 1300 855 775, or visit one of our displays where a Sales Consultant will be able to assist. Alternatively, happy for you to provide your contact details and I will ask one of our team members to contact you.
Best of luck.
I hope Wisdom can help you find your dream home.
Kind Regards
The Wisdom Team

Paul Grech

They are at more expensive than other builders and the quality is poor.

Cazzaf70