3Wisdom Homes

4.4

Darren Griffith
Darren GriffithSydney, NSW

Wisdom Homes Beautiful Home

We are now settled in our new Wisdom Home; the whole process was well managed, and we were well informed along the way. The construction phase was exceptional, a big Thankyou to our site Supervisor Anthony and our Construction Coordinator Tracey, we have a beautiful home we are very proud of. Show details
Raj Lohala
Raj Lohala
  Oran Park

Very good experience

David and Lisa was very nice and very professional with the process of purchase of our first house. Both of them explains and suggested on various ideas we had. Thank
You David and Lisa. Show details
Plumbing & Waterproofing
Hunter
HunterSydney, NSW

Good tender presentation

Kate Luke was a great person to present our build to us. Very professional and easy to talk to, was also very patient when it came to questions and requests. Show details
Cindy L.
Cindy L.Sydney, NSW

Great experience!

Anthony Luc was our building supervisor and we had such a fantastic experience building our very first home. He was very attentive and always made sure we were satisfied with the process. We are very satisfied with the final construction and can recommend working with Anthony to build your dream home. Thank you! Show details ·  1
Nitin S.
Nitin S.Sydney, NSW
  Verified Gregory Hills

Exceptional Pre-Construction Consultation Experience!

I enjoyed working with the pre-construction consultant at Wisdom Home Builders for my first home build, and I couldn't be happier with the experience. From the start, they were incredibly efficient and proactive in guiding me through every step of the process.

The consultant took the time to explain all the details thoroughly, ensuring I understood each aspect of the build. They were always available to answer any questions I had and provided updates on upcoming steps, keeping me informed every step of the way.

Wisdom’s consultants made me feel confident in the progress of my build, and I appreciated their attention to detail. I hope the same service will contnue till end of the construction. Show details ·  1

Jade and Simon
Jade and SimonSydney, NSW

Easy, enjoyable build with thanks to Anthony Luc

We were fortunate enough to be assigned Anthony Luc as our Site Supervisor during the construction of our new home, and we cannot stress enough what a wonderful asset to the Wisdom team he is. Throughout the construction phase, he has been consistently communicative, approachable, proactive and willing to assist in whatever way he can. A week never went by without a thorough update, and trades were managed really efficiently.

We have had a stress-free, enjoyable run through the build due to his supervision and scheduling, and have remained incredibly happy with the home and it's quality through all stages. Our enjoyment of the build process is a testament to his work ethic and proactive approach, for which we will always be grateful. Show details ·  1

Rhyce t
Rhyce tWollongong2 posts
  Verified Wongawilli

Pre construction with wisdom homes

Our pre construction coordinator mark was fantastic throughout or pre construction process. He Was always on the ball and prompt with replies and questions etc. we had a great experience with mark and our entire pre construction process. Show details ·  1
Darryl
Mark and Betti2 posts
Michelle jao
Michelle jaoSydney, NSW3 posts

Compliment

Kate is professional and friendly.
She answered all the questions and helped as much as she can.
She helped us to solve the problem that the facade is different from what we thought of in the beginning.
Overall I appreciated the service Kate provided.
I have more confidence for my choice to build with Wisdom Homes Show details ·  2
Rachel
Rachel
  Verified Gregory Hills

First home buyers building with minimal stress

Wisdom Homes are the way to go for a stress free build process. We went with a momentum range build and everything just seems to be falling into place. My partner and I are first home buyers and were quite concerned about taking on a build but the team at Wisdom has made this experience as stress free as possible and are always very approachable and happy to help. Show details ·  1
Nader Namo
Nader Namo3 posts
  Verified Oran Park

The homeowner

I would like to say big thanks to the wisdom homes , especially to David Luc Construction Supervisor for his great work, rapid response to our emails/ texts messages regarding some stuff it was needed some service within our new house and he has done it nicely through his awesome communications with the company subcontractors/ tradies etc,
Also I would like to thank Miss Lisa Howlett Construction Coordinator for amazing customer service & the company gift as well . I would recommend it wisdom homes building company to my friends and families to build their new dream homes Show details ·  1
B Mk
B MkSydney, NSW

Prompt Action and Service

Mark Hazelwood was an excellent pre-construction coordinator. He promptly assisted us in all of our requests and was thorough in his explanations of each outcome. He was also understanding of our view and provided confidence and support with our queries. Show details ·  1
Slava
SlavaSydney, NSW4 posts

Excellent performance by CQ consultant Shandelle Brown

Shandelle Brown consistently exceeds expectations with her professionalism and expertise at Wisdom Homes. Her dedication to clients and attention to detail ensure a seamless and enjoyable home-building experience. Highly recommended. Show details ·  1

Rhoda V. · Wisdom Homes

Hi
We are in the construction process. We commence last July 2022 and we are very much concern in regards to so much delays of our house build. We understand that holiday season just passby but is there anyone that we can talk to aside from the building supervisor to help us expidite the construction process. Even few neighbours inquiring us why wisdom taking so long. We are hoping to deny that Wisdom is doing the build just because we don’t want them to think we made the wrong decision but Wisdom home name written all over the property even in the structure of the house. Could you please help us find the right person to contact.

Wisdom Homes   DM

Good Afternoon Rhoda, We have forwarded your ACM Michael the detail of your question, and asked he contact you direct, at his earliest convenience, to discuss your concerns.
We thank you for your patience as you await his call.

Rhoda V. · Wisdom Homes

Hi Wisdom home representative
Anyone that we can contact aside from the CSR that handling our project. Is there a complaint/suggestion department.

Chat W.
Chat W. · Wisdom Homes

what is your initial deposit required to start the process . We have a vacant land .we have been asked to pay a $2000 deposit and complete a KDR form. So not sure why . We saw your consultant recently amd she fave a vasic estimate but nwed more information aroud pricing prior puting a deposit

Annette S.
Annette S.

I purchased off the plan so had to pay an upfront deposit of 5%. I believe it is different when you have your own land as you need to pay in stages as the build progresses.

Compare all Wisdom Homes listings
CategoryProject Home BuildersProject Home BuildersProject Home BuildersProject Home Builders
Types of Homes AvailableDual Occupancy / Duplex, Granny Flat, One-Storey, Split Level and Two-StoreyDual Occupancy / Duplex, Granny Flat, One-Storey, Split Level and Two-StoreyDual Occupancy / Duplex, Granny Flat, One-Storey, Split Level and Two-StoreyDual Occupancy / Duplex, Granny Flat, One-Storey, Split Level and Two-Storey
Sustainable BuildingYesYesYesYes