Verifiedworldcare.com.au

4.5

Bonnie P.
Bonnie P.

DONT Use WORLDCARE!

Got insurance from this company cost over $800 our cruise was cancelled the travel company gave a full refund but worldcare would only give a partial 20 percent refund even though we never used there services and didn’t even go on the trip! So disappointing!. Don’t use this company for travel insurance. Show details
Tim S.
Tim S.South East Queensland, QLD6 posts

WARNING: NOT INSURED IF YOU CONSUME ALCOHOL

If you consume any alcohol, your policy is null and void in the event of any claim. With other travel insurance policies you could find this by searching "alcohol" in their PDS. Worldcare hides it by referring to alcohol as "intoxicating liquor". Search Alcohol and you'll find a few hits but nothing to say your not covered. Deceiving to the consumer. Buyers be warned. Show details
Sparky
SparkyPerth, WA

Very Satisfied

Excellent value travel insurance which we used for 5 weeks of travel in Europe.
Needed to claim for stolen bag and flight delays. Processed claim in less than 2 weeks and paid out without any issues. Highly recommended. Show details ·  1
Wanting insurance
Wanting insurancePerth, WA
  Comprehensive Plan

If only they answered their phones!!!

Have called both Worldcare (on hold 21min) and Allianz (on hold 18min) both seperate numbers same voice and music. Answered, silence, then hung up on twice! NOT good enough. Don't ask me to email because I would like to talk to a person. Show details
Ben AaronPerth, WA9 posts
Tombarina
TombarinaSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Best travel insurer around

Outstanding. In Feb, we booked an OS trip and took out insurance. Trip was cancelled because, COVID, and while we received flight credits and accom refunds, I just assumed our insurance was money down the drain. But no! Email this week asking whether I’d like it refunded to our credit card or a bank account. I’ve used Worldcare on multiple occasions and have had nothing but positive experiences and excellent customer service and advice, but this was the icing on the cake. 100% would recommend Show details ·  1
Sark
SarkSouth East Queensland, QLD10 posts
  Comprehensive Plan

One of the best travel insurance companies around!

Worldcare travel insurance is excellent value for money. During my holiday to the UK I needed to seek medical assistance.The customer care team were outstanding and assisted me with getting home safely. Claiming for medical expenses was also hassle free and straightforward. Highly recommended Show details ·  1
Peter Jenkins
Peter JenkinsHunter Region, NSW4 posts

Easy to set up

Easy to set up. No claim necessary. I did get sick but the one visit to a GP wasn't worth claiming for. Good to know that I was covered for any eventuality especially after Covid-19 appeared globally while I was away Show details ·  1
anthony kennedy & shayle
anthony kennedy & shayle
  Comprehensive Plan

would not do without it. its a must

I don't think anyone will say its good value as we all want items cheaper. yes it was good value.
We are lodging a claim. Your people are most supportive.
I can't say but it must be say 7 or more? Show details
Romeo M.
Romeo M.Sydney, NSW
  Comprehensive Plan

satisfied ...enjoyed my holiday felt protected and secured until my safe return

As I have stated , I'm satisfied that I was covered on my medical conditions . I enjoyed my holiday because I know that I am protected and secured until my safe return. Show details ·  1
Chris W.
Chris W.Perth, WA
  Comprehensive Plan

Best investment for peace of mind

I had done my research before purchasing this insurance policy and found that the underwriters were a reputable company and that gave me a sense of peace of mind.The premium was very competitive but provided cover for declared medical issues with no excessive overloading fees.I have already recommended the company and will use them in my future travels. Show details ·  1
CraigS
CraigSIllawarra, NSW2 posts

Easy to Arrange

Policy is easy to arrange online & to add multiple existing medical conditions. Have used once but intend to use again on our next trip. Thankfully no claim yet. Fingers crossed, as there for unforeseen occurrences Show details ·  1
Chris Butson
Chris Butson

Easy to purchase

Reasonable price. Easy to buy on line and appears to be comprehensive. I didn’t have a claim so I don’t know about that process. Policy seems to cover most eventualities Show details ·  1
Alan497
Alan497Perth, WA2 posts

All I expected

This is the second time I have used Worldcare travel insurance. Fortunately no need to claim this time. On a previous trip we did need to claim and the process was very good and they walked us through the steps so there was no problems. The claim was resolved in a matter of days to our satisfaction. I would not use any other insurer now. Show details ·  1
Manoj
Manoj

Perfect

Great and very affordable insurance for seniors . Very good.. will use again on future trips. We travel very often. Used this insurance company first time and found to be very affordable. Premium was less half compared to othe quotes i got. Show details ·  1

Neil McLean
Neil McLean · Travel Insurance - Comprehensive Plan

We are interested in Comprehensive or Essentials cover. Key questions are:
1 What restrictions or exclusions apply to the medical and evacuation cover?
2 What restrictions or exclusions apply to the flights/trip cancellation or disrution cover?
3 Is there an excess with either policy?
4 What claim requirements exist for lost luggage or the theft of individual items like cameras, laptops and ipads? Except for Syb's laptop all items are over two years old with no receipts available. Are they covered?
Come back as soon as work pressure allows.
Cheers,
Neil

Lou
Lou · Travel Insurance - Comprehensive Plan

What world area covers Christmas/Cocos Keeping Islands for travel Insurance

Worldcare Travel Insurance   DM

Hi Lou Thank you for your enquiry.
Are you able to please email us at SocialMediaManagement@allianz-assistance.com.au with your best contact details (email and phone) so I can elevate your enquiry to our Travel Insurance Team.
Kind regards
Kaye

Lou
Lou · Travel Insurance - Comprehensive Plan

Which world area covers Christmas/Cocos Keeping Islands for travel insurance

Worldcare Travel Insurance   DM

Hi Lou Thank you for your enquiry.
Kind regards
Kaye

Compare all Worldcare Travel Insurance listings
CategoryTravel InsuranceTravel InsuranceTravel InsuranceTravel Insurance
UnderwriterAllianzAllianzAllianzAllianz
Maximum Age Covered 101 years old75 years old75 years old101 years old
Conditions

*where used, the term ‘Unlimited’ only means there is no capped dollar sum insured. Terms, conditions, limits and exclusions apply - refer to the Policy Benefits and General Exclusions sections of the PDS for details.

Medical Coverage
Overseas Emergency Assistance Unlimited*Unlimited*Unlimited*Not Included
Accidental Death$25,000$25,000Not Included$25,000
Emergency DentalUnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimitedNot Included
Pregnancy (max weeks) 23 weeks23 weeks23 weeks23 weeks
Resumption of Journey $50,000 (as part of Additional Expenses)$50,000 (as part of Additional Expenses)$25,000 (as part of Additional Expenses)$3,000 (as part of Additional Expenses)
Hospital Cash AllowanceNot IncludedNot IncludedNot IncludedNot Included
Overseas Emergency Medical & Hospital ExpensesUnlimited*Unlimited*Unlimited*Not Included
Loss of IncomeNot IncludedNot IncludedNot IncludedNot Included
Permanent Disability$25,000$25,000Not IncludedNot Included
Luggage & Personal Effects
Theft of Cash $250$250Not Included$250
Delayed Luggage $500 after 12 hours$500 after 12 hours$250 after 12 hours$500 after 12 hours
Credit Card Fraud$5,000 (combined with Travel Documents cover)$5,000 (combined with Travel Documents cover)Not IncludedNot Included
Travel Documents / Passport $5,000 (combined with Credit Card cover)$5,000 (combined with Credit Card cover)Not IncludedNot Included
Maximum Single Item Limit $3,000 (computers, video recorders and cameras), $1,000 (mobile phones), $750 (all other items)$3,000 (computers, video recorders and cameras), $1,000 (mobile phones), $750 (all other items)$3,000 (computers, video recorders and cameras), $1,000 (mobile phones), $750 (all other items)$3,000 (computers, video recorders and cameras), $1,000 (mobile phones), $750 (all other items)
Luggage & Personal Effects $10,000$10,000$5,000$10,000
Ancillary
Personal Liability $2,500,000$2,500,000$2,500,000$2,500,000
Rental Vehicle Excess $6,000$6,000$3,000$6,000
Motorbike / Moped Coverage Included up to 250ccIncluded up to 250ccIncluded up to 250ccIncluded up to 250cc
Domestic Pet Care Not IncludedNot IncludedNot IncludedNot Included