• Build Stage
  • Structural Integrity
  • Plumbing & Waterproofing
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Helpful, efficient and dependable.

I have just finished construction of my first home with WOW homes. The experience with the building consultant, mortgage broker, pre-start consultant and construction planner was fantastic.
All parties involved responded to emails and queries quickly and provided confidence that the final product would be of good quality, which didn't disappoint once constructed.
The build was managed well with prompt responses to issues I flagged during construction.
Workmanship was good quality with negligible issues discovered during PCI.
Very impressed with the quality of the build and professionalism of the team and would definitely recommend to others.

Construction End DateNovember 2020

Harley M

Harley MPerth, WA

Outstanding first home experience with WOW Homes

We have just finished construction of our forever home with WOW Homes and could not be happier with the experience.

The communication during the initial phases of building from the team was above and beyond. We ran into multiple challenges to build our home but the team was always able to find solutions and present them clearly to enable us to made a choice confidently.

During construction all stages of the build were explained and often received updates on what the trades were doing that week in the house which helped me feel at ease as I work FIFO.

Overall we are very impressed with the quality of the build and the professionalism of the team at WOW Homes and have already recommended them to others that are looking at building.

Construction End DateOctober 2020
Quade Starkey

Quade StarkeyPerth, WA

Excellent for first home starters

Wow homes help me to get my first home, I could have not done with out there help.
They worked hard for me to active my first home purchase. They help me to get my finance in the right place with there expert advice and my wonderful Mortage broker Maxon finance to get everything it place to have my first home. Have had few little things that needed fixing but have be out quite quickly to fix the little issues. Very happy first home they got me in it ,when I thought it was not ever going to happen .
Would have to thank them all for hard work they all did to active that was only a dream 2 years ago

• +3
Construction End DateOctober 2019

Amber G

Amber GPerth, WA

Amazing Service

We have just built with WOW Homes and have nothing but positive experiences with their services. Building estimated cost came under expected budget and the build was quick. Great quality build and excellent services. Can not recommend their services enough. Their staff have been amazing and supper helpful through the whole process

Dream home, Dream Build, Dream Team - thanks WOW Homes

I started the process of building my first home in 2018 with the team at WOW Homes after a few financial hiccups which the team helped my through I finally was approved and it has been such a smooth running project - everyone was so helpful, professional and on my side they did everything they could to make this a wonderful experience I am over the moon with how everything has turned out all the products and finishing are amazing I am in love with my first home thank you so much guys xx

Construction End DateJuly 2020

Aidan C.

Aidan C.Perth, WA

Perfect first home

From the start of our consultation to the end of our build WOW homes has been a pleasure to build with, they have been so helpful and accommodating to everything we needed sending photos throughout the build as we were away for most of the build. The final finish of our house blew us away with the professionalism and standard of the work done, thank you so much WOW homes.

Construction End DateJuly 2020

Rebekah M.

Rebekah M.Perth, WA

First Home Buyer

From the beginning of the process, there was never a time when I didn’t know what was going on. I never had any issues. The whole building process was very speedy. They communicated with me through the whole construction process, staff were very professional. I especially loved the way they explained everything to me when I couldn’t understand. I also had heaps of annoying never ending questions but the construction advisor was polite and also ready to answer them in a speedy time. Love my final product. Thank you

Bernice O.

Bernice O.Perth, WA

Good coming from a sceptic

First build so I didn't know what to expect but Zac made things easy to understand, very quick replies for my many questions. Final cost was over the original estimation but that was because of the modifications and additions I wanted. Workmanship was decent but not perfect. Would be better if builders liaised with the fencing people to line up with completion due to quicker than expected build estimate. Ernie from finance and Kara were very helpful and overall I think the build went smoothly and quickly compared to a couple of others' experiences I've heard about.

Tom M.

Tom M.Perth, WA

Very good service

The whole process with Wow homes building my first home has been very well managed from searching for land to designing the home and seeing it now completed in a timely manner. There were no problems with the build and the quality of work is a very high standard. Communication from the team regarding processes and updates has been timely and effective.

Rachel

RachelPeel, WA

Beautiful home, great people

Awesome team at wow homes, kept in touch through the whole build, made sure we were in the loop.
Developed a beautiful home to the specs we desired, any issues we had with the workmanship was resolved straight away which there was only few. Overall the home is a excellent quality build!
Would build again with them!
They kept true to their word with the costs of everything, they understood our wants and didn't try to push us to make any decisions we weren't happy with!
From prestart to handover, excellent and friendly team supported us the whole way through.

Thank you for making our dreams a reality!!

Construction End DateMarch 2020

First Home Buyer

This is our first home ever. We moved into our beautiful home at the end of December. From start to finish we had no problems with WOW Homes from the start of our home to the finishing product. We didn't know what to expect because we had never done this before. The builders were excellent. We would like to say a Big THANKYOU to Tony who was there for us at the beginning of our build. He done such a great job. If we had to ever build again Wow Homes would be our number one choice. Thankyou Wow Homes. Happy customers!

One happy family

WOW homes was with us every step of the way from just a general check up on us or to inform us with any information about the house and as a first home builder made it very easy. The house turned out perfect and all involved have shown true workman ship and the house defiantly shows it. Wow homes handle any slight issue I had with true class and resolved straight away. Thank you WOW

Happy couples first home

Being our first home we had little to no experience with what we needed to do and how to go about it.
WOW were patient with us during this process and answered any and all queries we had along the way
They made sure that we were involved in the process all the way through.
We did have some minor issues post build but that was quickly resolved by the builders at no extra charge
Very happy with the service and the overall experience.

Construction End DateFebruary 2020

NBradley

NBradleyPerth, WA

First Home Buyer

From signing the papers to moving in was less than 6 months! Everything was handled smoothly and promptly and any small problems were fixed immediately. Could not be happier with the outcome and for someone who is not an experienced Homebuyer, WOW Homes was a great choice! They were able to get me the most for my money whilst staying well under budget. The only thing I found negative was that the plaster was a little flakey and thin, but a coat of sealer before painting seems to work.

Construction End DateApril 2020

TQ93WA

TQ93WAPerth, WA

My dream came true!

WOW! They literally made my dream come true! Never have i ever thought I’ll be owning my own home soo quickly! Just as promised... construction took under 4 months from slab down till handover! I honestly didn’t think i was in a position to build my own home, but with their in house finance team, they helped me every step of the way! I would like to thank the team at WOW HOME for making this happen! ALDO, KARA, JIM, u guys were amazing and very easy to deal with! You made this experience for me too good to be true! Thank you so much!

Construction End DateApril 2020

Skyllar

SkyllarWestern Australia

Perfect first experience

Everything was to my satisfaction, built in record time, always had great communication through the wow homes team, was given constant up dates through out the building process, builders were always friendly and will engage in a conversation to let you know what they were doing, overall very happy, thanks

Construction End DateFebruary 2020
Elisha R.WOW Homes

Rocky Start but Amazing Outcome!!

Yuvaraj

YuvarajPerth, WA

MY GOAL BY "WOW HOME"

Thank you so much to the WOW HOME team helping me to achieve my goal I been trying to buy a house for last 12 years in New Zealand but it happened in Australian though WOW HOME,
Aldo and maxon finance helped with loan process, zoe start with prestar and Building plan then Jessica and Kara were always providing me with updating information of all the process and they were responding to my emails and phone calls in short time I like they service's and very happy with they quality,
I definitely recommend WOW HOMES to my friends who thinking to buy there first home,
Once again I Thank WOW HOME for making my Dream come true

Elisha R.WOW Homes

Wow! Thanks so much for the five star review. We are so happy to hear that we've helped make your dreams come true! All the very best for settling into your new home and thanks for choosing the Wow factor!

Great service!

I was able to build my first home with Wow Homes with very little complications. They were always providing me with updates and responded to my questions right away. Everyone in the business offered me help and were very informative. I can definitely recommend Wow Homes for anyone who is thinking of starting a home for the first time.

Elisha R.WOW Homes

Wow! Thanks for the five star review and your recommendation Cameron. It's great to know that we've provided smooth service and timely responses. We wish you all the best for settling into your new home and thanks for choosing the Wow factor!

Lisa B

Lisa BPerth, WA

It's A Big "WOW" from me......

Being a single female on minimum wage, the finance was my biggest hurdle but with a bit of patience, perseverance and assistance from the team at WOW Homes and Maxon Finance we did it and the building process began.
From start to finish, the building process was a breeze with awesome communication every step of the way. The whole team were very professional, friendly, approachable and should be commended .
The build flowed smoothly and in a very timely manner and the standards and finishes were all top quality.
Thanks WOW Homes for helping make my dream a reality