zealand12

zealand12Perth, WA

Beautiful

All went off perfectly from start to finish
Build was managed excellent and build was double brick and structure was strong and cost was low
Was kept up to date throughout the building process and could go on site before the tiling and flooring was put down and was shown how everything works

Construction End DateOctober 2019
Natalie C.WOW Homes

Wow, thank you so much for the 5-star review! We're so glad that you're happy and wish you many wonderful years ahead. Thanks so much for choosing us to build your new home. From the whole team at Wow.

Amazing Build! Awesome builder.

My build was managed very very well, from start to finish my supervisor was always in keeping me in the loop regarding my build and if anything needed to change. The workmanship was fantastic and very professional.
The team at WOW Homes were amazing and were a pleasure to build through.

Alison M.

Alison M.Perth, WA

Fantastic absolutely no complaints

So impressed with the team from Zac, Zoe, Jim and Jessica and all others involved. The quality and timeliness of my house is outstanding. They listened to what I wanted and helped me achieve my vision all within my budget. Thank you team WOW. I will be recommending to everyone who is going to build.

Construction End DateOctober 2019
Natalie C.WOW Homes

Hi Alison, Thanks so much for your kind words! We absolutely loved building your first home and are so happy that you love it too. We seriously have the best jobs in the world. Wishing you lots of happy times ahead. From the whole team at WOW!

Len emmins

Len emminsPerth, WA

Absolutely love my new house.

Absolutely love my new house. It's already feeling like home. I highly recommend wow homes to build your house and Jess and the team are always really helpful. The workmanship is amazing too. The whole process was 5 months from breaking ground to moving in which is amazing. It's a great feeling to own my own house and couldn't of done it without the wow teams help.

Natalie C.WOW Homes

Hi Len, WOW! Thanks for the 5 star review. It's great to hear that your new house is feeling like a home. Congratulations on making the step to home ownership and all the very best for lots of happy years ahead. From the whole team at WOW Homes.

Perth AU

Perth AUPerth, WA

Excellent. Quick and easy to deal with.

Great experience from start to finish. Our property was finished with in less than 5 months. Great builders and awesome service. Post construction service is also very good. This is our first home and we are very happy to rebuild and recommend them. Great team to work with and also very lovely people.

Ellen

EllenPerth, WA

WOW Homes really do put the WOW in building!

Construction End DateJuly 2019

KelA

KelASouth East Queensland, QLD

Rest easy with Wow Homes

Wow Homes worked with me every step of the way to achieve my goal of home ownership. Being new to the process, I had lots of questions and some organising of my finances to take care of. After delivering a lovely home I was still able to get WOW to help me when a downpipe needed repairing 6 months later. Thanks to the whole team at WOW!

Construction End DateDecember 2018
Natalie C.WOW Homes

Hi Kel, WOW! Thanks so much for your 5 star review. It's great to hear that you are happy with our service and workmanship. Wishing you many happy years in your new home. From the whole team at Wow Homes.

Hannah

HannahPerth, WA

wow homes

Carlo from wow homes where amazing he helped up in so many ways! our first house wouldn't have come out better and it was all thanks to wow homes and Carlo.

Construction End DateFebruary 2019

Adri P.

Adri P.Perth, WA

Wow Homes is a cut above the rest!

Wow Homes helped us get into our dream home when no one else wanted to assist us. They helped us every step of the way and kept us in the loop the whole time. All the staff were very helpful and answered all our questions in a timely manner!! I would recommend them to any one and every one. Thanks again Wow Homes.

Michael West

Michael WestPerth, WA

Thank you Danny and WOW! Homes

I never thought it would ever be possible for me to get my own home due to some credit issues but they even managed to fix that.

My circumstances changed not long after meeting with Danny but he worked with me over a number of months and went above and beyond to get me into my own home. The whole process was made easy and attainable. The prestart team and construction liaison, Jess, helped out with all of my queries and made the process easy and enjoyable.

I could not of got through this without all your support.

Thank you WOW! Homes.

Build StageMid-Construction

Construction End DateJuly 2019

great

Very impressed with the service we received and the build was fast especially for wet season.
We had a hiccup with paperwork getting lost but that was resolved.
The final cost compared to estimated was abit more then expected.

Construction End DateOctober 2018

Melissa H.

Melissa H.Perth, WA

Quality home built with Integrity

Construction End DateMay 2019

Thank you for WOW HOMES and Mr.Danny Milne was guide us well and help us have new home. Everything was great each and every step they update us well and very fast and we are really so much appreciated WOW HOMES and MR Danny again

Katie H.

Katie H.Perth, WA

A stress free building experience

the build was completely managed for us, and we were kept upto date through out, there were no hiccups, and it was relatively a stressfree process. Our home turned out exactly how we imagined it, and the quality of the workmanship is impecable. Wow homes delivered exactly what we asked for, and we are extremely happy with the results! there are minor things as building novices that we really didnt think about and that we would have, in hindsight, done differently. This possibly could be avoided with an additional drafting & prestart meeting or advice from actual trades people.
In saying that i would highly reccomend wow homes as they did a great job and it was all managed really well.

Construction End DateFebruary 2019

Shane

ShanePerth, WA

Great experience

We just finished our build with Wow Homes and couldn’t be happier. Our consultant Darren was amazing and went above and beyond to help us. The build was quick and to schedule, we were kept informed throughout making it a very stress free experience.

Sammy

SammyPerth, WA

Double thumbs up

The team at WOW homes made building my first home as a young single girl less daunting and helped me understand and guide me in all the right directs. My building consultant Carlo went above and beyond. The build went really quick and I am very happy, there was a couple of errors but nothing I would let ruin the overall experience.

Construction End DateNovember 2018

Ian P.

Ian P.Perth, WA

Wow homes is great they made everything very easy especially for a first homeowner like me.

Everything was great very happy building was good anything I needed was sorted out from design of house to the actual build their finance company was great too helped me with every little detail till the completion

Rizler

RizlerPerth, WA

Top Notch Customer Service

Sharon Y.

Sharon Y.asked

Where can I find pictures of homes build by wow?

Alanab

Alanabasked

Hi there, I am looking to build my first home with my other half (his first home as well) so we would be eligible for the first home owners grant. A few questions: (May seem silly but I just want to know)

1. The $45,000 promotion going on at the moment - how does that fit into the costing of the house? Can it be used as part of the deposit?

2. I have bad credit history (Bad decisions made in the past) and my other half has a great credit history - has anyone have any experience dealing with WOW Homes in this situation and had much issues get a low deposit loan?

Crystal K.WOW Homes

Hi, Thank you for your question. Would you like me to get one of our sales reps to give you a call to answer all your questions and discuss your options?
Many thanks
Wow Homes

Aussiebloke34
Aussiebloke34

Alanab, do your homework, the huge promo is an increase overall to the house price. Wow homes are actually one of the most expensive and only back their structural warranty with the bare minimum allowed. Not even close to the industry standard of 25 years.

RJS80

RJS80asked

How many weeks/months has it taken to build your WOw homes?

Jasmine. A
Jasmine. A

It took longer then others because we had finansual issuse, with the issuse it took over a year but once we had everything we needed to qualify it took roughly 7 month, the house itself was built quickly,the paper work was a head ache but worth it.

Gem S
Gem S

Ours took 7-8 months for the build

ric86
ric86

8 monthsssss, I built with b1 homes my house was completed from brickwork stage in 15 weeks

Get an answer from our members and WOW Homes representatives