WOW Homes
See the Best Project Home Builders in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by WOW Homes

• Flooring

SAMANTHA HARRIS
SAMANTHA HARRISPerth, WA

Perfect First Home Experience

The whole process from start to finish was amazing! After all the horror stories of builders at the moment Wow Homes went above and beyond to accommodate and communicate so well. The quality is great, nothing was too hard and I’m so thankful I chose wow for my first home and they made it a complete 10/10 experience

• +1Thumbnail

Hugo Lachmann
Hugo LachmannPerth, WA

Wonderful first home building experience.

Working with wow homes to build my first home has been an absolute pleasure. They were super helpful all the way through from pre construction to post construction; any issues and/or queries I had were quickly, efficiently and appropriately resolved. Workmanship of my new home is excellent. Definitely recommend Wow!

Karen Gostlin
Karen GostlinPerth, WA

Best Home Builder!

I was recommended to use WOW Homes by a friend who had previously built with them. From choosing my home and land to receiving the keys this was a complete stress free process. Wow homes really are one of the best home builders out there and I can't thank or recommend them enough. The customer service provided from start to finish was outstanding. There was no additional costs added due to the rise in home prices that I have heard some builders are charging and I am so happy I chose WOW Homes to build my home. Thankyou :-)

Mikee87
Mikee87Perth, WA

Wonderful from start to finish.

All I can say is WoW!
They really are a fantastic company to build with. While other new home builders were having to increase costs during construction Wow stayed true to contract and delivered our brand new home, on original price.
The only hiccup during construction was our original choice of blinds not being available.

Jasmine G.WOW HomesSend a private message

Wow, Mike! Thank you for the wonderful review! We are so thrilled to hear that we were able to Wow you with your brand new home :) Wishing you all the best with your Wow Home! Thank you again for trusting Wow!

Jackie T
Jackie TPerth, WA

We are in love!

From start to finish Wow Homes has gone above and beyond to build our dream home. Despite many obstacles (COVID, train derailments etc) Wow Homes built our home in a timely fashion while still providing the incredible quality of work and products they are known for. We could not be happier with our new home and could not be happier we chose to build with WOW Homes. The staff in particular have made this whole experience even better, we have felt welcomed from the moment we walked through the doors. Do yourself a favour and build with these guys you wont regret it!

Jasmine G.WOW HomesSend a private message

Wow Jackie - what a review! Thank you for trusting us with your dream home, and we are so glad we were able to Wow you with our quality and customer care. We hope to have the privilege of working with you again in the future :)

Brooke
BrookePerth, WA

Thanks Wow!

Great service and communication received whilst building with Wow Homes. Unfortunately we were hit with the delays from Covid and the train line closures, however we got there in the end and now are in our new home. Communication was clear and easy, site supervisor Spencer was great dealing with at the property. Everyone in the Wow Team we dealt with were friendly and professional. Very happy with our new home, thanks guys!

Jasmine G.WOW HomesSend a private message

Wow, thank you Brooke! Thank you for choosing Wow Homes. It was an absolute pleasure bringing your dream home to life!

Amy B
Amy BPerth, WA

Exceptional service!

I am so glad that I chose Wow Homes for my new home build. My sales consultant Kane and Ernie from their in house finance team have both been truly amazing. Kane has gone above and beyond with his customer service and was even able to negotiate a price reduction on my land purchase. Kane was also more than accommodating when I gave him 30 minutes notice to drop into the office to see him to finalise my house plans. I was kept up to date at each stage and I am very impressed with their level of service and professionalism and would highly recommend Wow Homes.

Jasmine G.WOW HomesSend a private message

Wow Amy! Thank you for the glowing review! We are so glad we were able to Wow you during your pre construction phase, and look forward to Wow-ing you with your brand new Wow Home! :)

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder
Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you
The Home Builder Awards For 2022

ProductReview.com.au has an extremely active community reviewing home builders all over Australia. We've harnessed their collective knowledge to deliver a comprehensive list of the top builders in NSW, VIC, QLD, WA and SA, and an overall #1 winner for the country.

the-home-builder-awards-for-2022
Andy S.
Andy S.Perth, WA

WOW-sers!! Couldn't be happier!

Emily E.
Emily E.Perth, WA

Super Fast!!

Trea M.
Trea M.Perth, WA

WOW.... it's all in the name!!

From the moment I received the first phone call, through each step of the build, I have felt completely supported by the whole team at WOW homes. I have totally enjoyed my building experience, even during this difficult time. The tradies were awesome and friendly too. Because of the great communication they took steps to make sure my house was completed quickly so I didn't end up homeless when the rental I was in, was getting sold.
The girls in the office share the excitement with me and I have moved in this week, issue with a door and they sent someone out the next morning and getting it fixed without any problem. I truly love my little place. Thank you to everyone at wow homes I cant wait to build with you again :)

Awesome Journey so far..

Building with Wow homes was definitely the right choice. They have such a great team of people, from the sales consultant, the broker, pre start, and construction team. So far construction has been a breeze, great communication and progress, almost 3 months in and my home has been fully bricked!

Jasmine G.WOW HomesSend a private message

Wow, what a review Zac! Thank you for choosing Wow Homes - we feel so privileged to be able to bring your home ownership dreams to life!

Amy Louise D.
Amy Louise D.Perth, WA

Smooth Operator

WoWHomes was a breeze from start to finish, everything ran smoothly and there was excellent communication during the entire process. Michael was an absolute legend for taking us on board so close to Christmas. Even with the delays due to the influx of people rushing to build, it was still pretty fast only took 9 months once the slab was down. The final product looks amazing and we couldn't be happier with how it turned out! Thank you so much for helping us with our dream home guys, it would not be possible without you all and we truly had a WoW moment when it was all finished and we got to move in!!!

Jasmine G.WOW HomesSend a private message

Wow, Amy! Thank you for the wonderful review! We are so thrilled to hear that we were able to Wow you with our build times and final product :) Wishing you all the best with your Wow Home! Thank you again for trusting Wow!

Yolette Inskip
Yolette InskipPerth, WA

Wow is a Great Company

Jasmine G.WOW HomesSend a private message

Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review, Yolette! It was an absolute privilege creating your home, and look forward to reading your glowing reviews in a few years! Thank you for choosing Wow Homes :) Wow Homes Team

Mitchell
MitchellPerth, WA

They overdeliver!

Jess
JessPerth, WA

Fantastic team all-round.

Dan and myself had an amazing run building with WOW.
From signing the initial contract to slab down to. completion, there were absolutly no hiccups along the way.
The wow team is vety professional and answered all of our questions all the way..

Thankyou to Zac, Darren, Hang, Leo and too all the contactors that helped build us our dream home.. .

Jasmine G.WOW HomesSend a private message

Wow, Jess! Thank you so much for your wonderful review! It was an absolute pleasure creating your first home, and we are so happy to hear that you had a great experience from start to finish. We are so glad we were able to Wow you!