Fantastic Building Experience

We are delighted with the flawless dream home that WOW Homes designed and built for us. As first time home owners we were unsure about the building process and financing, the entire team at WOW Homes established fantastic communication and comprehensively answered all of our questions. We had a slightly unusual shaped block and we worked closely with Aldo and the design team to create a house that would suit our block and our lifestyles. Maxon finance made the finance approval process very stress free and then we moved onto pre-start with Zoe, who assisted us to make smart design choices and create a beautiful home. Jess remained our construction liaison throughout the entire build process and kept us well-informed of each new development.

Overall, we couldn't fault WOW Homes, our build was managed perfectly and we are very happy with the high quality workmanship of our new house. Our final cost even came in slightly under our estimated cost and we were able to spend these surplus funds on finishing touches to our home. If we build again, we will be going straight back to WOW Homes, we couldn't recommend them highly enough.

Never again

I have just had it with the building services in Australia. My last experience was with WOW and it has definitely put me off building for life.
Although they offer super service, they are not transparent and do not give you all facts before signing the contract. We had no idea that at the pre-start meeting, any changes we made would have to be paid by us before any work was to be done. Had we of known this, then we would have definitely not signed with them. I was totally devastated as I had wasted hours of prep work prior to the meeting. I asked for a refund for signing a contract under deception, however was told, seeing as I signed the contract there is no way I could get the money back. I am in the process of seeking legal advice on this as we were not fully informed and signed under limited knowledge. I was told the money had been spent on plans etc. Seeing as I have paid for these with $1500,00, I feel that I am entitled to have what I have paid for. I was promised them on Monday - today is Thursday and still nothing. Upon speaking to the sales manager, he was unaware they had not been sent, however, he was the one that stated on Monday he would send them on Tuesday. Makes you think.

Build StagePre-Construction

Amazing, stress free experience

My whole experience was fantastic, right from sales appointment with Omar, Maxine and Kristen from Maxon working tirelessly to get my finance approval over the line through to Zoe at prestart and Jess and Jim in construction. My house was completed in record time and has finished better than I ever imagined. The quality of the build is flawless, with Jim ensuring everything was completed to a high standard. I recommend anybody looking for an easy home buying experience to build with Wow!

They were faultless!

My build was a dream from the first meeting with my sales consultant to pre-start to my hand over. All of the staff I interacted with were always so happy, engaging and helpful. I appreciated the weekly email updates during the build and my Site Supervisor at PCI was fussier than I was but there was just so few things to correct. If I built again - I wouldn't shop around, I would go back to WOW.

Good Experience

No complaints so far. Everything turned out really good. There were changes which we ask them to do wow homes did it happily. Service was great. Quite understanding as well.

Build StagePost-Construction

WOW really happy with everything

Just want to say thanks to the wow home group.
Never knew i was ever going to get to own my own place until I went to go see Zac .
Thank you Zac and Zoe for all your hard work.
Also a big thank you to Maxon finance and their team for all their hard work getting me ready for buying my 1st home .

Construction End DateJanuary 2019

The design team tailored the house plan to our needs and the flow of the house is perfect.

We are just so thankful It was Kaysey who assisted us on getting our home. We were not really sure to get a home and was just looking, but Kaysey convinced us to be committed to the plan and helped us more than any agent can do. Zoe was so patient and organised in preparing and keeping notes on heaps of revisions until we came up to the amount we were comfortable and stick to the budget until the end, and the overall house price is less than two grand from the loan amount granted. Maxon finance did the impossible of making us approved, even to the very limited resources we had. Jessica is very professional, keeping her cool in helping us on problems that we encountered, providing us with win win solutions. And lastly to Steve for doing all his best to give us a good quality house. We got our home in the location that we chose and it was a lovely experience moving to a brand new house with great interiors specially the kitchen and bathrooms. We felt like we are on a holiday with enough natural light coming in, feeling connected to nature. Thanks to the whole team you did a great job!

Construction End DateFebruary 2019

Our new home

We have recently received the keys to our new home and we couldn’t be happier, from start to finish everything was very easy and nothing was to hard to sort out for us. Our final cost of the house was exactly what we thought it was going to be and the quality of our new home is nothing short of fantastic.

Construction End DateDecember 2018

Wow indeed! What a great building experience, couldn't recommend them more.

I cannot thank Andrew and the team at Wow enough. From our first communication where he made the whole process very clear, to working with me to create a plan that I couldn't be happier with. Through the very complicated finance process, due to my personal situation, where he took the time to make sure I knew exactly what was happening at every step along the way, and reassuring me when i didn't think it was going to happen. To meeting the amazing Nina who was able to take my jumble of ideas and transform them into a stunning colour palate and seriously cool looking house. To Jess and Jim who have kept me up to date on the progress, and made sure the progress was super quick, and even more importantly, of the absolute highest quality. I am over the moon with my new home and could not recommend the team at Wow enough.

Build StageMid-Construction
Construction End DateApril 2019

Extremely Pleasant Experience

I met Nic last April in the office of WOW Homes. He is such a nice guy and we chatted very easily about the things that WOW Homes could provide. I didnt need to go anywhere else as I knew this was the builder for me. We found a vacant block that meeting and it was all go from there. Finance was such a breeze through Maxon and approval was granted a month or so after applying. Nina was fantastic with the pre-start and so very helpful. Jess came on the scene once the build began and then I could see the house beginning to take shape. I think I visited nearly every second day just to watch how well things were going. Even when a few graffiti letters appeared on the alfresco wall, that section of wall was removed and replaced. I was surprised, but very pleased. I met all of the tradesmen who worked on my house. All were really friendly and very skilled. I had no complaints about their capability. The site super, Jim, is a really caring guy and went over and above to make sure the house was in excellent shape for me to move into. The price at the end came within the expected amount, and even a credit given for the crossover when it turned out a bit smaller than predicted. Cant fault WOW Homes. My experience was as I had hoped.

Casa dolce casa!

Thanks Darren and thanks to all Wow homes group. Excellent service and a professional team make an easy way to get your own home. In my case my first property in Australia.

Construction End DateFebruary 2018

Really a WoW Home

I cannot thank Omar and his team enough for the excellent and professional service from day 1 till the day I collected my keys. I experienced no problems or issues pre or during construction and the house is really stunning and there is definitely the WOW factor. From the beginning Omar told me exactly what to expect in costs and duration. Every member of the team was friendly and professional and kept me posted on every step. The house was finished about 1 month earlier then I expected. If I build again, it will definitely be with WOW Homes. Thank you again.

Construction End DateJan 2019

Our first home dream now a reality!

We built our first home with WOW and we were amazed with the quality and support during our first home journey. Our consultant at WOW helped us through our house and land selections and assisted us in understanding all the processes that come with building a new home. We were guided through our finance applications with Maxon Finance and found that we could live in our own home for the same amount that we paid in rent!
We were continually updated throughout the entire build from slab down through to key handover, and our contact Jess was always available to answer all our questions. Our house was due for completion at one of the most difficult times of the year – December – and WOW supervisor Jim pushed hard to get the house to completion and to have us into our new home before Christmas. When we tell everyone how our house was built in 4 months, the quality of our home and that our whole experience was relatively stress free they are blown away. Thanks WOW for helping make our first home dream a reality!

Construction End DateDecember 2018

Amazing team and awesome quality

The build was well managed and we received regular updates for each step of the building process. The team also helped to make everything as easy as possible for us and things were very easy to understand. The workmanship and build is fanstastic and everything is to the standard we expected. Our consultant (Zac Diamond) was incredibly helpful throughout the whole process and worked hard to make sure everything stayed within our budget whilst still getting the home we dreamed of

Building a Great Home!

What a fantastic experience building my first home with Wow! From the first initial contact with Danny who made sure everything I was looking for in my property was made possible to completing pre start with Nina who was patient and professional. To key handover with Jess was a very proud moment! Also a big shout out to Maxon Finance especially to Kristin, Fiona and Maxine who were amazing the whole way through the process.

Construction End DateDec 2018

Our very First Home

There are not enough words to Express how thankful we are to the entire WOW Homes team. We never thought we would ever be able to build our own home, but WOW Homes made that possible for us. Andrew, Maxine & Nina you have all been great to us with helping get us to construction stage. Your knowledge, advice and professionalism made the process a breeze. Jess and Steve I can never thank you both enough, your both so wonderful and great at your jobs. Construction stage has been a breeze with constant updates and outstanding workmanship. You have built us a beautiful home that we can finally call our own. Your consideration and generosity is something we will never forget, we will forever be grateful we choose WOW Homes and never be able to praise your amazing company enough. Our beautiful home came in on budget and built within the time frame specified, at high standards. Thank you again.

Perfect home

Firstly a huge thank you to everyone from the wow home team for helping us build our first home for our little family. It was a absolute pleasure building with wow homes. Although it took us some time to get all our paperwork sorted the team from wow and the ladies at Maxon finance were very understanding. Even though we were on a very tight budget they did everything they could to get us the house we wanted at the price we could afford. We did come across a few extra costs that weren’t planned and not covered by the home loan so unfortunately had to be paid for out of our savings. Everything else was well explained to us along the way and we were constantly updated with the progress. All in all we are very pleased with our completed house, the build was fast and the quality was exceptional. Thank you all again!

What an amazing home WOW Homes has built me

WOW HOMES
What an amazing team at WOW Homes from first contact with Nic to key handover in November with Jess. A massive shout out to Nic from the start then Maxine Finance and her amazing team then Nina Young through the prestart period and Jessica during construction with ongoing updates. I can not thank you all enough for the amazing job you did helping me along the journey to my new home. I never thought I'd ever Own my own home.

Construction End DateNov 2018

Great Service, Very Pleased!

Very satisfied with WOW Homes on helping us build our first brand new home. As someone who is a first time home owner, the entire process was very smooth and easy to go through and shouldn't be a hassle. I would like to give a big thank you to everyone involved at WOW Homes as everyone was kind and helpful. I would strongly recommend going with WOW Homes if you are interested in building a new home or if it is your first time being a home owner. WOW Homes makes every process understandable and are certainly the ideal company to go with for first time home owners. Amazing service and I am very pleased with the result.

Construction End DateOct 2018

Customer service all the way!

We are really satisfied with WOW Homes. This was our first ever home and our first building project. We came to WOW not having much of an idea of building houses or how it all works and they were with us every step of the way. We were most impressed with the honesty right from the start, where they didn't hesitate to advise us which kind of things would be cheaper to have done ourselves afterwards than done through them. That frankness gave us even more comfort that they have our best interest in mind too, and left us feeling that we can then trust that everything else they will do for us would be the best quality and price. A lot of people commented on how stressful a build is, we don't really understand what they mean by that, with WOW homes taking care of everything it all went relatively smoothly.

But it's through some trouble that they really showed their character. Somehow it happened that our retic wasn't laid to the back yard as was planned. When we finally realised this after moving in, we were sure this would be a too bad so sad situation. But WOW homes called in the artillery and got it retrofitted within 24 hours! We are absolutely blown away and even more impressed with the continued customer service even long after they had received their final payment from us.

First home builders - just get WOW Homes on board, they will take care of everything for you :)

Construction End DateSep 2018