• Build Stage
  • Flooring

Rebekah M.

Rebekah M.Perth, WA

First Home Buyer

From the beginning of the process, there was never a time when I didn’t know what was going on. I never had any issues. The whole building process was very speedy. They communicated with me through the whole construction process, staff were very professional. I especially loved the way they explained everything to me when I couldn’t understand. I also had heaps of annoying never ending questions but the construction advisor was polite and also ready to answer them in a speedy time. Love my final product. Thank you

Bernice O.

Bernice O.Perth, WA

Good coming from a sceptic

First build so I didn't know what to expect but Zac made things easy to understand, very quick replies for my many questions. Final cost was over the original estimation but that was because of the modifications and additions I wanted. Workmanship was decent but not perfect. Would be better if builders liaised with the fencing people to line up with completion due to quicker than expected build estimate. Ernie from finance and Kara were very helpful and overall I think the build went smoothly and quickly compared to a couple of others' experiences I've heard about.

Tom M.

Tom M.Perth, WA

Very good service

The whole process with Wow homes building my first home has been very well managed from searching for land to designing the home and seeing it now completed in a timely manner. There were no problems with the build and the quality of work is a very high standard. Communication from the team regarding processes and updates has been timely and effective.

Rachel

RachelPeel, WA

Beautiful home, great people

Awesome team at wow homes, kept in touch through the whole build, made sure we were in the loop.
Developed a beautiful home to the specs we desired, any issues we had with the workmanship was resolved straight away which there was only few. Overall the home is a excellent quality build!
Would build again with them!
They kept true to their word with the costs of everything, they understood our wants and didn't try to push us to make any decisions we weren't happy with!
From prestart to handover, excellent and friendly team supported us the whole way through.

Thank you for making our dreams a reality!!

Construction End DateMarch 2020

First Home Buyer

This is our first home ever. We moved into our beautiful home at the end of December. From start to finish we had no problems with WOW Homes from the start of our home to the finishing product. We didn't know what to expect because we had never done this before. The builders were excellent. We would like to say a Big THANKYOU to Tony who was there for us at the beginning of our build. He done such a great job. If we had to ever build again Wow Homes would be our number one choice. Thankyou Wow Homes. Happy customers!

One happy family

WOW homes was with us every step of the way from just a general check up on us or to inform us with any information about the house and as a first home builder made it very easy. The house turned out perfect and all involved have shown true workman ship and the house defiantly shows it. Wow homes handle any slight issue I had with true class and resolved straight away. Thank you WOW

Happy couples first home

Being our first home we had little to no experience with what we needed to do and how to go about it.
WOW were patient with us during this process and answered any and all queries we had along the way
They made sure that we were involved in the process all the way through.
We did have some minor issues post build but that was quickly resolved by the builders at no extra charge
Very happy with the service and the overall experience.

Construction End DateFebruary 2020

NBradley

NBradleyPerth, WA

First Home Buyer

From signing the papers to moving in was less than 6 months! Everything was handled smoothly and promptly and any small problems were fixed immediately. Could not be happier with the outcome and for someone who is not an experienced Homebuyer, WOW Homes was a great choice! They were able to get me the most for my money whilst staying well under budget. The only thing I found negative was that the plaster was a little flakey and thin, but a coat of sealer before painting seems to work.

Construction End DateApril 2020

TQ93WA

TQ93WAPerth, WA

My dream came true!

WOW! They literally made my dream come true! Never have i ever thought I’ll be owning my own home soo quickly! Just as promised... construction took under 4 months from slab down till handover! I honestly didn’t think i was in a position to build my own home, but with their in house finance team, they helped me every step of the way! I would like to thank the team at WOW HOME for making this happen! ALDO, KARA, JIM, u guys were amazing and very easy to deal with! You made this experience for me too good to be true! Thank you so much!

Construction End DateApril 2020

Skyllar

SkyllarWestern Australia

Perfect first experience

Everything was to my satisfaction, built in record time, always had great communication through the wow homes team, was given constant up dates through out the building process, builders were always friendly and will engage in a conversation to let you know what they were doing, overall very happy, thanks

Construction End DateFebruary 2020
Wow HomesWOW Homes

Rocky Start but Amazing Outcome!!

Yuvaraj

YuvarajPerth, WA

MY GOAL BY "WOW HOME"

Thank you so much to the WOW HOME team helping me to achieve my goal I been trying to buy a house for last 12 years in New Zealand but it happened in Australian though WOW HOME,
Aldo and maxon finance helped with loan process, zoe start with prestar and Building plan then Jessica and Kara were always providing me with updating information of all the process and they were responding to my emails and phone calls in short time I like they service's and very happy with they quality,
I definitely recommend WOW HOMES to my friends who thinking to buy there first home,
Once again I Thank WOW HOME for making my Dream come true

Wow HomesWOW Homes

Wow! Thanks so much for the five star review. We are so happy to hear that we've helped make your dreams come true! All the very best for settling into your new home and thanks for choosing the Wow factor!

Great service!

I was able to build my first home with Wow Homes with very little complications. They were always providing me with updates and responded to my questions right away. Everyone in the business offered me help and were very informative. I can definitely recommend Wow Homes for anyone who is thinking of starting a home for the first time.

Wow HomesWOW Homes

Wow! Thanks for the five star review and your recommendation Cameron. It's great to know that we've provided smooth service and timely responses. We wish you all the best for settling into your new home and thanks for choosing the Wow factor!

Lisa B

Lisa BPerth, WA

It's A Big "WOW" from me......

Being a single female on minimum wage, the finance was my biggest hurdle but with a bit of patience, perseverance and assistance from the team at WOW Homes and Maxon Finance we did it and the building process began.
From start to finish, the building process was a breeze with awesome communication every step of the way. The whole team were very professional, friendly, approachable and should be commended .
The build flowed smoothly and in a very timely manner and the standards and finishes were all top quality.
Thanks WOW Homes for helping make my dream a reality

Tammy B.

Tammy B.Perth, WA

BLISSFULLY HAPPY

For a couple who never thought we could own our very own home, we couldn't be happier with the whole process. We decided to go through WOW Homes due to their reputation and positive reviews and they exceeded our expectations. It honestly felt "too good to be true" but here we are finally in our own home. Nothing was too much trouble and we were kept informed and updated of each construction process. All of the contractors were brilliant and everything is of a very high standard. I cannot recommend WOW Homes highly enough, they certainly have made our dreams come true. Thank you to everyone involved.

Construction End DateNovember 2019

Ji R.

Ji R.Perth, WA

Very happy

We are very happy with the services provided by this company.
The finance process was made very easy for us with the help of maxon finance.
The build went very smoothly and we are very happy with the end results.
Would highly recommend anyone thinking of building there own home to have a look at this company.
Thanks to everyone.

Construction End DateNovember 2019

Bryan and Brittany

Bryan and Brittany Western Australia

Unbelievably happy

Thank you so much to the team at wow homes. From start to finish we were taken care of and kept up to date with the build. A big thanks to Zac who went above and beyond to get my partner and I into our first home its fantastic and easily affordable for us. I highly recommend building through wow you wont regret it.

zealand12

zealand12Perth, WA

Beautiful

All went off perfectly from start to finish
Build was managed excellent and build was double brick and structure was strong and cost was low
Was kept up to date throughout the building process and could go on site before the tiling and flooring was put down and was shown how everything works

Wow HomesWOW Homes

Wow, thank you so much for the 5-star review! We're so glad that you're happy and wish you many wonderful years ahead. Thanks so much for choosing us to build your new home. From the whole team at Wow.

Amazing Build! Awesome builder.

My build was managed very very well, from start to finish my supervisor was always in keeping me in the loop regarding my build and if anything needed to change. The workmanship was fantastic and very professional.
The team at WOW Homes were amazing and were a pleasure to build through.

Construction End DateSeptember 2019

Alison M.

Alison M.Perth, WA

Fantastic absolutely no complaints

So impressed with the team from Zac, Zoe, Jim and Jessica and all others involved. The quality and timeliness of my house is outstanding. They listened to what I wanted and helped me achieve my vision all within my budget. Thank you team WOW. I will be recommending to everyone who is going to build.

Wow HomesWOW Homes

Hi Alison, Thanks so much for your kind words! We absolutely loved building your first home and are so happy that you love it too. We seriously have the best jobs in the world. Wishing you lots of happy times ahead. From the whole team at WOW!