WOW Homes really do put the WOW in building!

I am a first home buyer and right from the first meeting with Darren i felt comfortable. Prestart with Nina was awesome and whilst i had an idea of what i wanted she in put her opinion and it worked out fantastically. When building started i dealt with Jessica who kept me up to date with everything and answered any queries/concerns i had or even if i was unsure of something they gave me the answer, Spencer the building supervisor who i only dealt with on a couple of occasions was also awesome and answered my trade related questions. The whole team at WOW should be congratulated, they not only work as a team which great to see but they listen and support you and your ideas and help to turn it into reality, you can tell that they love there job and they will help you to achieve your dream home. Thank You to everybody, from reception and admin to the guys out the back doing the plans and the tradesman/contractors, at WOW Homes you are all fantastic :)

Construction End DateJuly 2019

Rest easy with Wow Homes

Wow Homes worked with me every step of the way to achieve my goal of home ownership. Being new to the process, I had lots of questions and some organising of my finances to take care of. After delivering a lovely home I was still able to get WOW to help me when a downpipe needed repairing 6 months later. Thanks to the whole team at WOW!

Construction End DateDecember 2018

wow homes

Carlo from wow homes where amazing he helped up in so many ways! our first house wouldn't have come out better and it was all thanks to wow homes and Carlo.

Construction End DateFebruary 2019

Wow Homes is a cut above the rest!

Wow Homes helped us get into our dream home when no one else wanted to assist us. They helped us every step of the way and kept us in the loop the whole time. All the staff were very helpful and answered all our questions in a timely manner!! I would recommend them to any one and every one. Thanks again Wow Homes.

Thank you Danny and WOW! Homes

I never thought it would ever be possible for me to get my own home due to some credit issues but they even managed to fix that.

My circumstances changed not long after meeting with Danny but he worked with me over a number of months and went above and beyond to get me into my own home. The whole process was made easy and attainable. The prestart team and construction liaison, Jess, helped out with all of my queries and made the process easy and enjoyable.

I could not of got through this without all your support.

Thank you WOW! Homes.

Build StageMid-Construction

The biggest obstacle we had was not really knowing where to start and it was even harder to make a decision to build. Since I have been made aware of the negative news people are getting from the builders here in WA . Not to mention last year was just my 3rd year of stay here and we just had our residency approved so we were kinda timid on right away jumping into building our own house. Though, people at WOW HOMES especially Zac Diamond are professionals, he helped us make an informed decision clearing all the worries and doubts I had during the early stages of this year long process. The best reccomendation he gave us was choosing the perfect place to get the lot, it is indeed perfect for our needs and not too expensive for a family raising two young daughters. During the consultation with their finance team MAXON FINANCE it was a bit confusing at first but eventually through their patience and guidance we were able to secure the loan we needed. The selection process for specifications and design was also hard for us but Zoe Trachy made sure we get the help we needed and their partner at Crosby Tiles also did a great job guiding us on selecting the tiles which eventually I can proudly say is the best feature of our simple home. The doubts and worries was still present during construction. We missed some details but, Jessica Turner is always ready to explain to us everything and their construction supervisor Steven made sure all the issues we raised during inspection are rectified. As a Chef who always strive to do perfect dish , I say the entire process at WOW HOMES was near perfection. And the execution was also as efficient as what a good chef would like to perform during service. As a Father, I would like to thank Zac for making sure I get the confidence I needed that I was making the right decision for my family. As a Dreamer, I hope this one is a start of bigger dreams ahead..

Construction End DateJuly 2019

great

Very impressed with the service we received and the build was fast especially for wet season.
We had a hiccup with paperwork getting lost but that was resolved.
The final cost compared to estimated was abit more then expected.

Construction End DateOctober 2018

Amazing

This is a good opportunity to thank, WOW HOMES for their excellent job. I am really happy with the work they have done with my home. From the first meeting to the Key hand over I never felt any stress while dealing with WOW HOMES team. As a first home buyer I did not have a clear picture how am I going to build a house. WOW team made everything so simple and easy. Kurt, the first person I met with a big hart and clearly understood what were my expectations. Then Nina made my life much more easier happier while i was dealing with them. Nothing were too much for them. Obviously I had lot of questions but they helped with each and everything. When the contraction stared Jessica updated me each and every steps of the contraction. When ever I had some concerns, I couldn't believed how efficient they react on that. I am really impressed how quickly they built my home and the quality of the final product. I could not point out for any mistake so far. Finally big shout to Maxon finance , Maxine and Kristine without your proper instructions this would have been still a dream. I have no hesitation of recommending WOW HOME for anybody as I know how they good at their JOB. THANK YOU WOW TEAM

Construction End DateJune 2019

Quality home built with Integrity

From first point of contact, I knew I was in the right place to be building a home with Wow. Greg made everything super easy and effortless, and went above and beyond to find me the perfect block of land. The team at Maxon were supportive every step of the way. Nina was brilliant at helping me with prestart and her guidance was a big help with my selections. I had a lot of delays pre-construction that was completely out of the builders hands. This being said, I was amazed at how quickly the house was built which was within 4 months! When I had questions or concerns they were answered promptly. Jim the building supervisor and his team are legends for having such high integrity in their workmanship. My house has the "WOW" Factor! Thank you Team at WOW!

Construction End DateMay 2019

Thank you for WOW HOMES and Mr.Danny Milne was guide us well and help us have new home. Everything was great each and every step they update us well and very fast and we are really so much appreciated WOW HOMES and MR Danny again

Construction End DateApril 2019

A stress free building experience

the build was completely managed for us, and we were kept upto date through out, there were no hiccups, and it was relatively a stressfree process. Our home turned out exactly how we imagined it, and the quality of the workmanship is impecable. Wow homes delivered exactly what we asked for, and we are extremely happy with the results! there are minor things as building novices that we really didnt think about and that we would have, in hindsight, done differently. This possibly could be avoided with an additional drafting & prestart meeting or advice from actual trades people.
In saying that i would highly reccomend wow homes as they did a great job and it was all managed really well.

Construction End DateFebruary 2019

Great experience

We just finished our build with Wow Homes and couldn’t be happier. Our consultant Darren was amazing and went above and beyond to help us. The build was quick and to schedule, we were kept informed throughout making it a very stress free experience.

Double thumbs up

The team at WOW homes made building my first home as a young single girl less daunting and helped me understand and guide me in all the right directs. My building consultant Carlo went above and beyond. The build went really quick and I am very happy, there was a couple of errors but nothing I would let ruin the overall experience.

Construction End DateNovember 2018

Wow homes is great they made everything very easy especially for a first homeowner like me.

Everything was great very happy building was good anything I needed was sorted out from design of house to the actual build their finance company was great too helped me with every little detail till the completion

Top Notch Customer Service

My dealing with WOW were positive from start to finish..The sales consultant was friendly and new everything really easy.
Third in house finance company handled everything for us and explained everything in great detail, making it easy to know where we were all the way through the application process.
Our prestart consultant was so easy to deal with and always answered all questions very promptly.
By the time we got the build this great service didn't change.
We got constant updates with the progress and thebonsite supervisor was great to deal with and very down to earth and relatable.
As a first home buyer I was always emailing all calling with questions and not 1 person in that office ever faltered. No impatience on their behalf and always pleasant.
The build only took 16 weeks and the workman ship is yet to be faulted.
Thanks WOW for helping me achieve something that I never thought would be possible for me !!!

Good 1st Experience

Surprisingly everything ran very smoothly with WOW homes. We had no major problems and was in contact regularly through the process and we are happy with the final product. Only problem we had was some extra light switches added were put in the worst of places. It is in a way our fault for signing off on it with out realizing but i just thought a bit of common sense they would put them in a practical location.

Fantastic Building Experience

We are delighted with the flawless dream home that WOW Homes designed and built for us. As first time home owners we were unsure about the building process and financing, the entire team at WOW Homes established fantastic communication and comprehensively answered all of our questions. We had a slightly unusual shaped block and we worked closely with Aldo and the design team to create a house that would suit our block and our lifestyles. Maxon finance made the finance approval process very stress free and then we moved onto pre-start with Zoe, who assisted us to make smart design choices and create a beautiful home. Jess remained our construction liaison throughout the entire build process and kept us well-informed of each new development.

Overall, we couldn't fault WOW Homes, our build was managed perfectly and we are very happy with the high quality workmanship of our new house. Our final cost even came in slightly under our estimated cost and we were able to spend these surplus funds on finishing touches to our home. If we build again, we will be going straight back to WOW Homes, we couldn't recommend them highly enough.

Never again

I have just had it with the building services in Australia. My last experience was with WOW and it has definitely put me off building for life.
Although they offer super service, they are not transparent and do not give you all facts before signing the contract. We had no idea that at the pre-start meeting, any changes we made would have to be paid by us before any work was to be done. Had we of known this, then we would have definitely not signed with them. I was totally devastated as I had wasted hours of prep work prior to the meeting. I asked for a refund for signing a contract under deception, however was told, seeing as I signed the contract there is no way I could get the money back. I am in the process of seeking legal advice on this as we were not fully informed and signed under limited knowledge. I was told the money had been spent on plans etc. Seeing as I have paid for these with $1500,00, I feel that I am entitled to have what I have paid for. I was promised them on Monday - today is Thursday and still nothing. Upon speaking to the sales manager, he was unaware they had not been sent, however, he was the one that stated on Monday he would send them on Tuesday. Makes you think.

Build StagePre-Construction

Amazing, stress free experience

My whole experience was fantastic, right from sales appointment with Omar, Maxine and Kristen from Maxon working tirelessly to get my finance approval over the line through to Zoe at prestart and Jess and Jim in construction. My house was completed in record time and has finished better than I ever imagined. The quality of the build is flawless, with Jim ensuring everything was completed to a high standard. I recommend anybody looking for an easy home buying experience to build with Wow!

They were faultless!

My build was a dream from the first meeting with my sales consultant to pre-start to my hand over. All of the staff I interacted with were always so happy, engaging and helpful. I appreciated the weekly email updates during the build and my Site Supervisor at PCI was fussier than I was but there was just so few things to correct. If I built again - I wouldn't shop around, I would go back to WOW.