98% · 2562 · 1%
Flooring

James
JamesPerth, WA

Excellent work team

Iam in the building stage with wow homes iam very happy with how things are going a big shout out to zac diamond and the team for everything they have done and are doing to make sure the process is a smooth as possible I would 100% recommend wow homes to anybody looking to build a house can't wait to see the finished product thanks again wow home great work Show details
Zac
Zac

CAN'T THANK YOU GUY'S ENOUGH

Thankyou for building my house. I found the finance team was great helping. Than dealing with the team at WOW was fantastic for top to bottom was so impressed with the end result. Communication and on time delivery in hard time was great Thankyou
For helping in get back in to the market .Isaac Show details
Amy B
Amy BPerth, WA3 posts

Amazing building experience

The building journey with Wow Homes has been fantastic. The level of customer service is amazing which makes for a stress free experience. Everyone along the way has been awesome (Kane, Ernie, Hannah, Hang and Darren). All my queries were answered promptly and Hang was brilliant with her updates to advise what was happening. Practical Completion meeting was a breeze with only a few minor issues and Darren was great with walking me through the house and explaining everything. The workmanship and quality of the build is excellent and I am so glad that I chose Wow Homes to build my home and couldn't be happier. Show details ·  1
Erin Grant
Erin GrantPerth, WA

First home dream

Company is a breeze to work with. Quick, efficient & high quality. Regular updates every 2 weeks, even when no changes to the status of the build. Always helpful and quick to respond to queries. I am a first home owner and I couldn’t have picked a better company to work with. Show details ·  1
sarah E.
KrishnaPerth, WA3 posts
Katie D.
Katie D.
  Fair Incentive Verified

Brought a beautiful house design to life

The team was super helpful and quick with preparation leading up to the build with land and suitable designs. Very happy with the efforts to secure a location to suit my needs/future profitability.
Small defects upon handover were handled promptly and willingly. No surprise costs and very happy with the inclusions.
The home is so beautiful, thank you to the team for all of your support. Experience and familiarity with all products and inclusions was apparent throughout my prestart and really good showroom for visualization.
Really great finish and so stoked with how it all came together. Show details ·  1
saakshi a.2 posts

Made my dream come true

Very happy with the build. They built my home in a timely manner. Quality of products used is good. Team was amazing in recommending house location and design. Appropriately answered all of my queries. It was stress free to build a house with them. Would build house with them again if got the opportunity. Show details ·  1
Electrical & Lighting
Flooring
Cee Cee
Cee Cee2 posts
Amanda K.
Amanda K.Perth, WA

Making dreams a reality

Literally cannot rate mike high enough he has been amazing. He was honest, straight up and realistic with what we could afford and found a house design that suited our needs and space as a growing family. We were able to customise to how we wanted with ease and he held our hand though all our worries and concerns as first home owners/builders. He answered every call and has gone above and beyond for us. He was great with the kids in our meetings no matter how noisy/erratic they were on the day he made us feel like family. Safe to say when we build again mike is our guy! Show details ·  1
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.

Perfect practical completion inspection

Wow homes has been very good to me, communication and build times. We were even under our budget so I got money back and what was most impressive was the practical completion inspection- the inspector I hired couldn't find any fault - its built perfectly he said.
So, thank you so much to the team at WOW homes for looking after my property, build, finance and I, especially Sevy, Darren, Sam and Hang :)!

God bless you Show details ·  1

• +5Thumbnail
SAMANTHA HARRIS
SAMANTHA HARRISPerth, WA2 posts

Perfect First Home Experience

The whole process from start to finish was amazing! After all the horror stories of builders at the moment Wow Homes went above and beyond to accommodate and communicate so well. The quality is great, nothing was too hard and I’m so thankful I chose wow for my first home and they made it a complete 10/10 experience Show details ·  1
Hugo Lachmann
Hugo LachmannPerth, WA
  Fair Incentive Verified

Wonderful first home building experience

Working with wow homes to build my first home has been an absolute pleasure. They were super helpful all the way through from pre construction to post construction; any issues and/or queries I had were quickly, efficiently and appropriately resolved. Workmanship of my new home is excellent. Definitely recommend Wow! Show details ·  1
  • +2Thumbnail