Youi Comprehensive Car Insurance

Youi Comprehensive Car Insurance

See the Best Car Insurance in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Andrew

Andrew

Great experience.

The operator that I spoke with was very helpful. I was pleasantly surprised by the amount that I would be saving by swapping to Youi. I absolutely recommend that you at least get a quote from Youi and make up your own mind.

Caroline R.

Caroline R.Perth, WA

Deducted premiums for cover that I would not have been able to claim on.

I had Youi car cover for 2 years and then moved house. The new property did not have a lockable garage, only a carport so the new premiums quoted were nearly double. I said that wasn't happy to pay this and was going to shop around. Youi continued to deduct premiums until I realised, 4 months later, that they hadn't cancelled my cover. If my car had been stolen from my carport during that time, they would not have covered me, yet they continued to take money. They refused to refund my premiums unless I showed them my other policy - I am happily with RAC for 1/3 of the price. I absolutely cannot recommend this company. Dreadful ethics.

Car ModelGreat Wall X-Series
Claim MadeNo

Would not listen only signing up a new policy

After asking for vehicle details first question was how much was existing policy. Told they could better it which was $150 cheaper. Were not interested in use of vehicle. Excess and windscreen were both $900. No hire car. Current policy has free windscreen excess $600 and 21day free hire car. Youi could not offer this and if they could premium would be $300 more. Definitely not value for money. Do not use.

Car ModelAudi A4
Claim MadeNo

Have been with YOUI for ages. Nothing comes close.

Compared to other quotes YOUI was really comparable. It was super easy to set up the new policy and cancel the existing policy. The whole process took about 15 minutes.

Car ModelHyundai Active

Qld Atherton

Qld AthertonFar North Queensland, QLD

Perfect for us

Policy is good value. Took 2 1/2 hours on the phone however Lynne was so clear and easy to understand. Love the fact we can contact her any time. Loved that we can go in to our policy anytime online and change things.

Claim MadeNo

Friendly, professional and affordable!

Honestly, I cannot recommend Youi car insurance enough! Nikita was very helpful and responsive to my insurance needs when I called, after filling out an online quote. She was friendly, professional, and made sure I had the insurance I needed. 10/10!

Car ModelNissan 370Z Z34 Coupe

Lee

LeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wish I had done this sooner!

I just signed up to Youi today and I cant believe how much I will be saving each month...Vegas here I come! I spoke to the loveliest lady on the phone signing me up from South Africa....she was so happy and friendly and made my day! Would definetly recommend Youi !!

Car ModelMazda CX-3 DK Akari AWD, 1.8L Diesel, Automatic

John

JohnSouth Australia

New Car Insurance

Have research many other companies and Youi was the best value for money,of course I just sign up will see how it goes.I don't agreed with negative comments the lady was brilliant explain all about with many option to choice and I have pick the one interest me BIG SAVING for sure Yes it took time but it is worth the time I have save over $ 175.00 from my old insurance company at the end. Thank you " Bella" you was polite and great to explain the many ways you can insure my Mercedes.

Car ModelMercedes-Benz C-Class
Eric

Eric

Looking for a cheaper policy.

I filled out the Youi 'Start a Quote' template only to have a person from a sales team contact me to ask the same questions. At the end a a laborious 20 minute interrogation the quote they provided was 30% higher than the existing Suncorp policy. Have other consumers had better experiences?

UNHAPPY WITH SERVICE

Claim DateOctober 2019
Claim ApprovedYes

Wasted 30 mins to get a quote double that of my current insurer

Claim MadeNo

Lady who served me was a LEGEND!

Girl who served me was a legend!!!!!! cant remember her name but if you find out who it was give her a pay rise!!!!! she was so happy and friendly and its a freaking Saturday power to her!

will

willSouth East Queensland, QLD

Seems easy

Change my insurances to Youi after using another company for 28 years of loyalty- cheaper for the same as per their PDF . Seems loyalty is only a sales pitch . Youi was quick , I spoke to an Australian representative in 15 seconds of calling and got all my questions answered and it also saved me a bundle on my 4 policies

Car ModelNissan 350Z

Claim Resolution Time2-4 weeks
Claim ApprovedYes
kevin

kevinSouth East Queensland, QLD

What is wrong with this company!

I requested a quote for car insurance from the company. (Rep.[Name Removed]) and I was advised of a price, which I felt was acceptable. On my attempt to confirm my acceptance, I was advised the company would only accept my business if I agreed to a direct debit authority, of which I declined to give. I was told no, that they would not accept my business if I declined. The attitude of this company is poor. It seems to me they expect me to keep paying year on year. I am looking for another insurance co.who will accept my money. I wont reccomend this company to anyone. Kevin Want

Henk

HenkSouth East Queensland, QLD

excellent can't do without It

Policy is good value and easy to st up. Did not lodge a claim. Did not required roadside assistance yet. Joint Youi on the 1st of Nov. 2019 I still need the experience that's been described in the questionnaire.

Plan covers drivers under 25No
Car ModelHonda Accord (No Series)

vic

vicSydney, NSW

Don't know why I bother you is never competitive

Car ModelVolvo S60 Mk.3

NSW Property Girl

NSW Property GirlSydney, NSW

5 Stars all the way..

Great value policy and yes quick and easy call to set up. I've been with Youi 5 years now and staying!
What is not to love about Youi.. they offer great service, cheerful and personable staff and value product!

Customer

CustomerPerth, WA

Signing Up

So far so good. Very pleasant experience signing up. Very helpful, friendly and knowledgeable staff member. He was able to answer all my questions. Saved money and received extra services. Thank you Henry.

Jase

JaseMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

You want to save money go Youi

Straight forward and easy, they save you money. Great customer service, what more can i ask for oh and you get two roadside assistance as well bonus. You have to give Youi a go, better money in your pocket.