Youi Comprehensive Car Insurance

Youi Comprehensive Car Insurance

See the Best Car Insurance in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Claim Resolution Time<1 week (10) · 1-2 weeks (6) · 2-4 weeks (4) · 3+ months (3) · 1-2 months (3)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (23) · No (1)
  • Incentivised Review Yes (5%) · No (95%)
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction

Lynne

LynneMid North Coast, NSW

Great price and value

I enjoyed the process of starting a new policy with Youi. Ben was very knowledgeable and made the process easy. Great value. Speedy process made setting up a new car insurance easy.

Car ModelFord Falcon FG

FloorCare P.

FloorCare P.South East Queensland, QLD

No care for loyal customers

I was a loyal customer with youi for over 4years.
I missed one insurance renewal payment and I was no longer allowed to resign with them. It's a sad thing to know that after thinking that you found a great insurer. They will quickly turn their back on you the very second you miss one payment. As usual they don't mind taking your money.

Plan covers drivers under 25No
Car ModelToyota HiLux MK7.I (2005-2008)
The Short Blokem

The Short BlokemHunter Region, NSW

This the type of Comprehensive Motor Vehicle insurance I was seeking. Great Result. I

Covered all aspects of insuring my vehicle comprehensely with a friendly & well explained manner. Very knowledgeable as far as product being discussed and able to relate to band answer my questions.

Car ModelToyuta

Amazing

I decided to get a quote on comprehensive insurance to cover out new vehicle. I d lucky to receive a call from Jackson who couldn't have been better! Have ended up purchasing insurance for our new car plus swapping to Youi for my husband's vehicle which was $300 less for the same cover than the current insurer! Just amazing! Very happy!

Car ModelKia Sportage

Luana from QLD

Luana from QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect service

I had sourced online quotes and included in my requirements was a complex license related issue and required more assistance than what I was able to get online. Luckily for me, Youi have an automated call system and I received a call from Ali who took the time to understand my requirements and provide the best fit outcome. I was not a Youi customer to begin with but I am now and look forward to having my insurance ongoing with them and possibly moving house insurance over.

Car ModelToyota HiLux
Claim MadeNo

Tired of the fun loving over the top staff

No idea, no not easy have to listen to all the hail good fellow well met nonsense, the call took well over 30 minutes and the pretending ot be my bestie is exhausting,a few years now, havent used roadside assist

Claim MadeNo

changed provider today for comprehensive insurance

changed provider today from a major company that just got price ridiculously expensive, saved a good chunk of change for the same deal and loved that I could speak to someone Australian that I could clearly understand without them having to repeat themselves, service was 100%.

Car ModelToyota LandCruiser 100 HDJ100R GXL

Lisa

LisaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fabulous customer service - Jess is 5 stars

Jess was friendly, knowledgeable and was able to offer me a fantastic saving on my comprehensive car insurance and also introduced my to Youi rewards, 5 stars for fabulous customer service.

Car ModelNissan Qashqai J11 ST CVT
Jenny K

Jenny K

Amazing over the phone service

I changed providers today, from one of the Big guys, and was overwhelmed by the fantastic service I received. Saved lots of money, bonus, and was treated so well by the consultant Tom I didn’t want the call to finish. I am a convert.

Johnno 46

Johnno 46Launceston, TAS

Correct Car Policy for me.

t last we can speak to a Australian rather than overseas call centre. Easy to deal with and friendly service. Keep up the great work. Compliments to Jessy B. Easy going and a pleasure to do business with.

Mickey

MickeyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not worth the risk

Car ModelMazda MX-5

exemplary service

my policy, for me was good value, the service I received for this policy was excellent ..The team at Youi we’re very professional in their approach and I would recommend them to anyone.. regards Roy.

Theo Langenberg

Theo LangenbergSydney, NSW

Finally Youi have become competitive again. .!! Took about 4 years.

The policy is good value because I pushed it. Drop your compulsory road service and you would be automatically more competitive. Broaden your on-line questionnaire to reduce phone time. Other companies do this on-line. Join the 21st Century please.

Car ModelMazda CX5

Jess

JessNorth Queensland, QLD

It really is comprehensive

They were thorough and efficient, able to cover all of my bases with my policy and provide included extras that I would have paid extra for elsewhere. I was even able to select what date to start my policy so I could allow for organising my finances and ensure it was a suitable date with regards to salary

Car ModelSubaru Impreza
Candice

CandiceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service at an amazing price

The service received from Bella was absolutely fantastic. I also spoke to a few other consultants which were equally easy to communicate with and understanding of our situation. We saved just under 200$ per year on the insurance of our Nissan X-Trail, don't think i will ever change insurance providers

Car ModelNissan X-Trail
Jennifer

JenniferSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pleasantly surprised customer

Good value, better options, I am new to Youi. I was looking for a better deal as my previous insurer was not offering much as to the monthly payments required. The agent was extremely patient and very helpful and explained everything very thoroughly I have not done this for some time so the agent worked with me to get a better deal and gave me various options to choose from. These things can be quite stressful if you are not familiar with all the lingo however the agent was very willing to explain things so don't be afraid to ask questions as the agents also need to know information so they are able to give us a better deal. Thank you so much for such a pleasant experience. Will certainly let others know about Youi.

SkyeM

SkyeMDarling Downs, QLD

Love the service

Have been with youi for house, contents and cars for a few years. My husband and I have both had claims for our cars and their service was great. Repairs and or write off is organised straight away and payout for hubby’s car was just over a week. Fantastic and prompt service. And is much cheaper than other companies.

Car ModelHolden Cruze
Claim MadeYes
Claimant is the policy holder Yes
Claim Resolution Time1-2 weeks
Claim DateSeptember 2019
Claim ApprovedYes

Alan

AlanWestern District, VIC

This is great value for money

Excellent policy great value for money have been with Youi for about 5years have caravan/4wd Ute with Youi as well great customer service could not be more helpful thank you Youi

hughes1281

hughes1281Launceston, TAS

No common sense within the company

Did not understand the situation being my partners car was parked and she wasnt present when the accident occurred yet YOUI is still making her pay excess. Spoke to other insurance companys and they said the excess would be waived straight away.. To top it off they were extremely rude, dont get me wrong when you call and ask for a quote they are nice and polite people etc.

Car ModelKia Rio
Claim MadeYes
Claimant is the policy holder No

Pete F.

Pete F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Brilliant service

Good Value yes,haven't claimed on this vehicle, A few years, Have, haven't needed Road side assistance. over all you can,t beat the customer service and the staff professionalism. the question ask also hep the consultant give you the best deal