Zembl Questions & Answers

Verifiedzembl.com.au🏆 2024 Award
Vicki K.
Vicki K.

Hi It called your number 1300 957 721 and the recording is saying im calling out side of business hours.
Im calling from Victoria and it currently 2.50 pm ?

Zembl   DM

Hi Vicki Thank you for getting in touch, yesterday was a public holiday please feel free to contact us today. Many Thanks, MIC Team

selina F.
selina F.

would you provide which company more cheaper "any time usage charge price?" and "supply charge price?"for gas and electricity

Zembl   DM

Hi Selina, Thank you for getting in touch, if you require an energy comparison please forward a recent bill to customercare@makeitcheaperau.zendesk.com or feel free to call us on 0291373327. Many Thanks, MIC Team

Kezza
Kezza

@Scot: "We're sorry to hear you having enjoyed your experience with MIC. We want to make this right..."

Is this your new marketing policy, MIC? If it is, then I applaud your astonishing commitment to being honest. This is precisely what Australia needs right now, more companies who are not afraid to tell it like it is. Your willingness to go that extra mile, to consider no bridge a bridge too far, to apologise for inadvertently allowing people to enjoy your services, I find nothing short of life affirming...smile.

More power to you MIC, long may you continue to make our world a better place, by ensuring that we will never have to endure the burden of enjoying our experience with you.

My very best to you and all your loved ones,

Kez.
PS: Almost hate to point this out, and I do ask your forgiveness in advance if it offends, but there is a grammar error. It should be "We're sorry to hear you have enjoyed..." rather than "We're sorry to hear you having enjoyed..."

Shell
Shell

I have used make it cheaper before never had a problem but I got a call about 2 weeks ago was going through all the information then I was asked for my drivers licence number, medicare or passport number I said no and ended the call I have never been asked for these before & Im not giving them out now

Zembl   DM

Hi Shell, When signing up to a new energy retail plan, the majority of retailers on our panel require one form of ID to ensure that you are the account holder on the energy account.
This data is securely stored and sent to the retailer using industry standard secure channels which are approved by the retailers we work with.
Here is a link to our privacy policy- external link  you still wish to switch to a new competitive plan email customerservice@makeitcheaper.com.au
Many thanks, MIC Team

GKaur
GKaur

Is Create Australia scam? They run refund consultation program for unclaimed money.

Can we really make money with this program?

Charges is up to $6999/-

Zembl   DM

Hi GKaur, thank you for your inquiry. Make It Cheaper is in no way affiliated with Create Australia as such we can not comment on their legitimacy. It may be beneficial to read online reviews and testimonials to see how others have fared when they have engaged their services. I can see that they have a contact number online, perhaps that would be an alternate avenue to check? Kind regards

MIC Team

Tibor
Tibor

Same for me - Who is Create Australia? Sounds fishy to me!

Astrid
Astrid

Hi I am about to move into my new home in Wagga Wagga NSW after moving from Townsville. Who can you recommend to give me the best deal?

Robyn
Robyn

I recently used Make It Cheaper. Customer service was great and got us a great deal. Would totally recommend calling them.

Zembl   DM

Hi Astrid, We would be delighted to help you set up a new energy plan for your new home in Wagga Wagga, I will send you a private message in the next few minutes, please reply when you get the chance and I will have one of our energy experts give you a call and discuss the best options for you. Alternatively if you want to give me a call directly on 1300957721 we can start the search together

Buntee
Buntee

I am looking for solar power system can you recommend a company that is fair and not overcharge?

Zembl   DM

Hi Buntee, Unfortunately, we can only find cheaper plans not actual solar power systems. Sorry we were unable to help at this stage.

WilsonJ
WilsonJ

Do you get paid more for promoting particular energy retailers? If so, how is your service impartial?

Zembl   DM

Hi, great question! We would love to give you a call to talk you more through the details. If you could let us know your best contact details, we would be more than happy to give you a call to discuss further. Thanks, MIC Team

trenteberle
trenteberle

Hi I own a glass company in victory a want to now how it works?

Zembl   DM

Hello, Thanks for getting in touch.

Here at Make It Cheaper we are a free comparison service for electricity and gas at business and residential properties. The process is quick and easy; after a quick phone call we’ll be able to compare your energy needs across our panel of 8 retailers including AGL and Energy Australia, to find you the best price available. If we can't beat the energy deal you're currently on we'll let you know to stay where you are.

If you'd like to speak with a savings expert please send your details through, along with a copy of your bill for an accurate comparison, over to consumers@makeitcheaper.com.au and we'll have a savings expert contact you at your request.

Kind Regards,

Make It Cheaper

1300 95 77 21

Get an answer from our members and Zembl representatives

Extra Information