Standout from the rest!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2018

For the past several years I’ve always had someone clean my house but I was never fully satisfied until Joanna H came along in March. Her professionalism and her attention to detail makes her standout from the rest. Thank you to Absolute Domestics for the referral. She’s a 5/5!!!

Comments
Absolute Domestics Official

Hi A Clarke, we are thrilled to receive a 5/5 score for the work your cleaner Joanna does each visit. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Attention to detail

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2018

Karen is a friendly hard working and caring person. She is diligent with her duties, has a great work ethic and goes to the extra length to ensure we come home to a clean home.

Comments
Absolute Domestics Official

Hi Louise, thank you for providing this lovely feedback about your cleaner Karen. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Personal Touch that goes beyond

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2018

My experience with Sandra exceeded my expectations. She completed all tasks but with an added personal touch which made returning home feel more like I was staying at a high end resort, a spotlessly clean house with attention to detail and added extras like bins being emptied without asking and washcloths folded and arranged. She was without doubt a fantastic cleaner in my view. Well done Absolute Domestics you found my perfect match!

Comments
Absolute Domestics Official

Hi A LB, we are thrilled to hear that your cleaner made your home feel like a resort! Thank you for such lovely feedback. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Great professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2018

Very happy with Pema from Abdom helping. She needs no prompting as to what to do and even finds work if she finishes warly, eg clean out pantry or fridge.
Very reliable, respectful and good work ethic!

Comments
Absolute Domestics Official

Hi Anja, thank you for this terrific feedback about your cleaner Pema and we're so pleased the service is going great. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Pam is amazing!!!!!!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2018

After having a few bad experiences with other cleaners (different companies) I had given up but thought I would give Absolute Domestics a go! So glad I did! Pam listened to everything I said! She was very thorough! The little places no one else thinks of cleaning she did! Amazing job! I highly recommend Absolute Domestics and Pam! Thank you!

Comments
Absolute Domestics Official

Hi Bonnie, thank you for recommending your cleaner Pam and for providing such lovely feedback about how she has changed your opinion in such a positive way. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Perfect!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2018

Amazing service. Great to come home to a clean house! What more can I say? Exactally what I needed. Great!

Comments
Absolute Domestics Official

Hi Brian, thank you for your five star review of your cleaning service! Regards, Absolute Domestics

Exceeded my expectations

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2018

I was quite apprehensive about getting a cleaner in from a company, because I’m so terribly fussy.
I was absolutely amazed at how wonderful the job was done! I will certainly use them again!

Comments
Absolute Domestics Official

Hi Jessi, we are so pleased to hear that we've exceeded your expectations with your cleaning service and look forward to many more great cleans! Regards, Absolute Domestics

Absolute Domestics are what they say they are - Absolute Domestics!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2018

Absolute Domestics have provided 4 different assistants over the past year (dependent on my circumstances and requirements). It is certainly worth having one point contact for everything. Absolute Domestics encourage communication and follow up after the first clean then after 1 month and 3 months. They encourage their staff to meet before they start (for ongoing services), allowing us both to get to know one another and discuss the individual needs. My current fortnightly assistant (Alisa) is wonderful (as have the others been too). Alisa is lovely to work with - an asset to Absolute Domestics and to my family. A very professional service all round!

Comments
Absolute Domestics Official

Hi Iris, thank you for taking the time to share your experience using our service and we are thrilled to hear how happy you've been with everything. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Absolutely Worthless...

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2018

It’s worth noting that basically all of the positive reviews here are for the individual cleaner, not the company. Absolute domestics do not directly employ cleaners, they act as a booking agent for people that you could simply employ directly, and have more control over the process (and probably get it at a better rate). The only value that absolute domestics has the ability to add to the process is communication and customer service, and they have proven themselves to be extremely poor in both departments.

Absolute Domestics have caused us a number of serious problems through their poor communication and lack of professionalism. On 3 occasions now I have booked cleaners through them who have then not turned up, or cancelled at the last minute. The one who actually showed up was late, unprepared and did not even stay for the entire time promised. I discovered that at least one of the cleaners who didn’t show was because they hadn’t received our address or the agreed time from absolute domestics.

We both work long hours and have a small child, and have had to work our schedule around these services which have then turned out to either not happen or be of poor quality. We are far worse off having engaged absolute domestics than we would have been if we’d never made contact with them.

Comments
Absolute Domestics Official

Hi Nic, We are disappointed you feel this way. As an Agency for domestic cleaners, we work hard to provide great customer service for our clients and rewarding work for our registered cleaners. We ... read more »

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2018

Recommended by a close friend.
Have been impressed with the booking, cleaning and follow up confirmation and I'm a very satisfied customer!
Chandan sharma did great work!!

Comments
Absolute Domestics Official

Hi Drish, it's great to hear how satisfied you are with the service and that your cleaner Chandan did a perfect job! Regards, Absolute Domestics

Thank you for sending Sarah!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 19, 2018

Sarah does a fantastic job,always on time and it is lovely to come home to a sparkling, sweet smelling house!She does a regular fortnightly clean and thank you kylie for sending her to me!

Comments
Absolute Domestics Official

Hi Carol, thank you for taking the time to provide this lovely feedback. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Very grateful

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2018

Recommended by a close friend.
Our Wonder Woman is a professional helping free me up for what I do.
Nat is a gem & excels at what she does.
What a fine representative for Absolute Domestics.
Highly recommend!

Comments
Absolute Domestics Official

Hi Diane, it's fantastic to hear how much you love the service and the work that your cleaner Nat does on a regular basis! Regards, Absolute Domestics

Janette is Amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2018

I booked Jeanette for an ongoing fortnightly clean. She has a high standard of work, trustworthy, and punctual as well as being flexible.

Comments
Absolute Domestics Official

Hi Deb, it's terrific to hear that your cleaner Jeanette is trustworthy, flexible and works to a very high standard. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Verified Customer

Highly recommend Patricia S and Absolute Domestics

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2018

Patricia S is an absolute gem. She has been pleasant to deal with, punctual, flexible and does a fantastic cleaning job. I would highly recommend her services.
The agency has been proactive with requests and arranging the service and follow up. Highly recommended.

Comments
Absolute Domestics Official

Hi Leesa, thank you for recommending the work your cleaner Patricia does, as well as the service provided here at the Agency. We really appreciate your kind feedback. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Excellant Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2018

Unfortunately my circumstances have changed and I no longer need your services. A big thankyou to Kim for a great cleaning job week after week. Honest, trustworthy and always willing to help. I would not hesitate to recommend Absolute Domestic to anyone looking for a cleaner.

Comments
Absolute Domestics Official

Hi Marianne, we are sorry to see you go but will be sure to pass on this feedback to your cleaner Kim. All the best, Absolute Domestics

Very positive experience.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2018

The whole process from from initial contact through to the day of my spring clean was a very positive experience. Would recommend Absolute domestics to anyone who needs their whole house cleaned. Thanks to Aaron and Belinda, really appreciate the hard work you did for me.

Comments
Absolute Domestics Official

Hi Mick and Conor, it's terrific to hear that you found the whole process easy. Thank you for your wonderful feedback regarding the work your cleaners Aaron and Belinda did in the home. Regards, Absolute Domestics

It was so easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2018

The entire experience has been easy and positive. The house looks great, Julie our cleaner was very friendly, punctual and did a great job. It was a very positive experience and would highly recommend.

Comments
Absolute Domestics Official

Hi Sal, thank you for recommending our service and the work your cleaner Julie does in your home. Regards, Absolute Domestics

wheelers Hill

Private message

7 fantastic years

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2018

For the last 7 years Irma has come every fortnight and transformed our home. Always pleasant, punctual and smiling she is an absolute asset to your company.
The agency has been easy to deal with and everything just works. Thanks everyone.

Comments
Absolute Domestics Official

Hi Gayle, thank you for using our service for the past 7 years and for sharing this lovely feedback about your amazing cleaner Irma. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Great service all round

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2018

The admin support is excellent and the cleaning by Tashi & Kelzangla was quick and thorough. They are polite and covered everything I ask for.

Comments
Absolute Domestics Official

Hi JBA, it's terrific to hear that your cleaners Tashi and Kelzangla have provided a great service all round and the support is excellent. Regards, Absolute Domestics

I found an Angel

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 14, 2018

Thank you so much to Rita who cleaned my house so throughly last Friday and I’m so looking forward to the next clean. Rita is kind, friendly and willing to do any cleaning I ask. We have decided to use a note book where I can leave her a note about any special additional cleaning. Thank you Rita and Absolute Domestic.

Comments
Absolute Domestics Official

Hi Lorena, thank you for sharing your experience and we are so pleased to hear how well your first clean went with Rita. We look forward to many more! Regards, Absolute Domestics

1 of 80 pages

Hello is there any chance you can clean my friends refrigerator? Meats are on it and it smells because the power got break out. We only found out today. Do you do this service?

Mikmik asked on Jan 10, 2018

Answer this

Hi Mikmik, can you please call us on 1300364646 to see if we have someone available that would be able to help? Regards, Absolute Domestics

for an end of lease one off clean, are things like oven cleaning included? thanks.

Vhi asked on Nov 22, 2017

Answer this

Hi Vhi, the cleaner works to your priority list in the timeframe you allocate for an end of lease clean. If you would like them to spend some of the time you allocate to cleaning the oven, then this can certainly be included. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Hi, I would like to know whether your cleaners have insurance ? I am a bit stump with the compensation insurance policy in your website (FAQ) - 'If you have household insurance, make sure your cleaner is covered. Otherwise contact Work Cover in your state'. Would you be able to explain exactly what this condition means ?

Alyssa asked on Nov 14, 2017

Answer this

Hi Alyssa, apologies for the delay in answering your question and thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will be removing this question from our website as it is no longer relevant. All of our cleaning cleaners are covered by Public Liability insurance so that you are protected from damage or injury caused by a Cleaner’s negligence. Regards, Absolute Domestics

See all 12 questions about Absolute Domestics