Auckland

• 4 comments
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Reliable and very conscientious.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

Our cleaner John is very reliable, conscientious, and obliging. Our house is small, but old and intricate, and I was appreciative from the outset that John was willing to carry out the whole schedule of cleaning tasks that I printed out as a basis for negotiating with him. He is energetic and hard working, and in an understated way he gives a sincere impression of wanting to do a good job. We think that the fortnightly clean he does for us is extremely good value for money, and feel lucky to have been assigned a cleaner so good humoured and courteous.

Comments
Absolute Domestics Official

Hi Stephanie, it's terrific to hear how happy you are with your cleaner John and the work he does in the home on a regular basis. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Relief!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2018

I hired Bec from Absolute Domestics back in April. She is fabulous!
What started off as a fortnightly clean quickly became a weekly clean.
As a full time working mum, I now have most of my weekends back to spend doing fun things with my girls. I’m less stressed and it’s wonderful to come home to a clean house.
I highly recommend Absolute Domestics.

Comments
Absolute Domestics Official

Hi TJay, we are thrilled to hear how happy you are with your cleaner Bec and that the service gives you free time to enjoy with your family. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Best Clean Ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2018

Due to mobility issues I can no longer do the bigger household cleaning and called on Absolute Domestics to provide a helping hand. There is nothing worse than having someone clean your personal space, and not do a job equivalent or better than yourself. Rosie is the exception! She is an absolute delight and her skills are on a par with my high expectations. She listened to everything I said regarding what needed to be done and then went about the job efficiently and perfectly.. I cannot fault her or the excellent job she did for me, in the allotted time. I now look forward to seeing her on a regular fortnightly basis.

Comments
Absolute Domestics Official

Hi Sandy, we are thrilled to hear how happy you are with your cleaner Rosie. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 14, 2018

I wish to say that I have a very good cleaner with Merv. He works very hard and is thorough. I'd say that I would give him an
A1 rating.I have a big house and he comes fortnightly.

Comments
Absolute Domestics Official

Hi Elisabeth, thank you for sharing this lovely feedback about your cleaner Merv. Regards, Absolute Domestics

It's a great pleasure. Lizzie B

Excellent!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

Thanks again. Pam did an amazing job and she was friendly and I felt comfortable with her in my home while I was absent. Thank you - love my ‘new’ oven and the windows I can now see out of! Amazing ! Everything was done perfectly.

Comments
Absolute Domestics Official

Hi Cathy, it's fantastic to hear how perfectly the tasks have been completed. Enjoy! Regards, Absolute Domestics

Very professional

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

Sarah has done a fantastic job cleaning our house. I came home from work and the house was spotless.Very professional and lovely.

Comments
Absolute Domestics Official

Hi Bianca, we are so pleased to hear how spotless your home was after Sarah's visit. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Jude is a Gem

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

I have had the privilege of having Jude from Absolute Domestics clean my home for the past two years. He is so passionate about his job and is an absolute delight to have in our home. Nothing is too much trouble and he goes above and beyond every single time.
It became apparent very quickly that he was so trustworthy and honest, that we gave him a key to our home to let himself in, when we aren't there. We feel like he is part of our family.
And ladies, if you think it's a little strange having a male cleaner, be rest assured - he's the best there is! You won't be disappointed.
On a general note, Absolute Domestics provide professional service every time and we can't recommend them highly enough. Keep up the good work :)

Comments
Absolute Domestics Official

Hi Coralie, thank you for taking the time to provide this lovely feedback about your cleaner Jude and sharing your experience with others. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Great job cleaning and relieving the pressure during a busy period

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2018

I had two lovely cleaners come who did a lovely job of cleaning my house allowing me to catch up on work during a busy period. I have used Absolute Domestics many times for short periods during these busy times and I know that I can always rely on their quality.

Comments
Absolute Domestics Official

Hi Trina, we are so pleased to hear how helpful your catchup clean was and look forward to helping you again in the future. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Reliable, convenient, high quality service overall

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2018

I have used Absolute Domestic for a number of years and have found them to be reliable, offering a quality cleaning service overall. My recent clean with Donna was excellent. Donna was thorough and perfected every task. It was lovely to meet her and hopefully she will be available for my next clean!

Comments
Absolute Domestics Official

Hi Alex, we are so pleased to hear how happy you are with your cleaner Donna. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Professional and amazing Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

Ryan & Tony recently did a spring clean in my apartment and I can highly recommend them for an amazing job done and professionalism. I would use this service and Ryan and Tony again .

Comments
Absolute Domestics Official

Hi Mim, thank you for recommending your cleaners Ryan and Tony. We are so pleased to hear how happy you are with your recent spring clean. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

Had Nicole and Amy do a spring clean on our very large house and they were great! They had a limited amount of time to work with and were able to get through my priority list that I had left. Such a great help to have them come in a do the work for me, definitely saved my back! Would recommend Absolute Domestics and thanks again to Nicole and Amy.

Comments
Absolute Domestics Official

Hi Junior, thank you for recommending your cleaners Nicole and Amy who recently completed a spring clean service at your home. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

I have been with this service for a number of years and had some different cleaners over that time. There can be variation in the quality of service with individual cleaners but overall, I have found the service and staff very reliable and good at their job. It is very helpful to know that staff are security checked prior to service and if there are changes due to cleaner on holiday or leaving, the administration finds alternative cleaners quickly. There are regular checks from administration regarding customer satisfaction with staff so you can ensure an good level of cleaning is maintained.

All the cleaners proved efficient, trustworthy, provided an excellent level of cleaning and were punctual.

I recommend this service to anyone , especially if nervous about trying out a cleaning service for the first time.

Comments
Absolute Domestics Official

Hi Caro, thank you for recommending our service to others and for sharing your experience over the last few years. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Linked in with the lovely Loni!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

Around 3 years ago I asked Absolute Domestics to seek out a cleaner for me, as I was working excessively and needed the support of cleaning of my home. I was promptly introduced to a lady called Loni, who has been a reliable, efficient and professional service provider for me. Loni is like an extension to my family, and everyone of my family know of her.

Given that I was super-happy with Loni's work and reliability, I had no need to regularly contact Absolute Domestics, and this is as it should be.

Loni has been fabulous to work with, and I wish her well in her future!!

Comments
Absolute Domestics Official

Hi Fionawo, we are thrilled to hear how well the service is running and that Loni is like an extension to your family! Regards, Absolute Domestics

Loanna

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 07, 2018

Loanna was fantastic her customer service and attention to detail is outstanding. Was thrilled to bits our house was spotless and would like to thank you again for such a fantastic service!!!

Comments
Absolute Domestics Official

Hi Bec, it's so great to hear how spotless the home is thanks to the work of your cleaner Loanna. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Lily

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2018

Lily looked after our home and family, and we were incredibly grateful to have her.
Lily was very attentive to our requests, and always did her best to make sure her work was done on time and to a very high standard. She was always cheerful, friendly and a pleasure to have in the house. We would absolutely recommend her to any potential clients.

Comments
Absolute Domestics Official

Hi Shell, thank you for taking the provide to share this feedback about your cleaner Lily. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2018

Best service ever, my cleaner does a perfect job and always turns up on time. He is very flexible. I can't do without his help. Thanks Sid.

Comments
Absolute Domestics Official

Hi DonnaK, thank you for the 5 star review of your cleaner Sid. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Time saveing

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 04, 2018

Smooth operations and reliable service . Leaves me lots of time to get on with life etc and enjoy a nice home

Comments
Absolute Domestics Official

Hi ROC, we are so pleased to hear that your cleaning service frees up time to get on with life! Regards, Absolute Domestics

Great Job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2018

Got Daniel to clean my place at newtown, do a spring clean, he was great, fast and efficient and very polite. Thoroughly recommend him.

Comments
Absolute Domestics Official

Hi Robert, thank you for recommending your cleaner Daniel and for sharing this feedback. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Initial bad clean was rectified

3 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2018

Initial clean was bad and we were offered a reasonable solution. Over all reasonably Happy with the outcome.

Regards
Nick

Comments
Absolute Domestics Official

Hi Nick, we are pleased to hear you are happy with the outcome. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Makes life so much easier!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2018

Our cleaner has been wonderful, friendly, prompt and trustworthy. Aimee always finds something extra to do if she has some spare time it has been a very positive experience.

Comments
Absolute Domestics Official

Hi Sharon, we are thrilled to hear that your cleaner Aimee is making a positive difference to your life. Regards, Absolute Domestics

1 of 88 pages

These reviews really make me skeptical. I have a small apartment, I work all the time and study full time. My place needs a thorough clean including tidying the kitchen and living room. Scrubbing bathroom tiles plus inside shower. How do you charge for that kinda work? I would prefer to be home during the service.

KF1 asked on Sep 30, 2018

Answer this

Yes I too prefer to be home and was until i was comfortable with the person, I was a cleaner too for resorts and am very fussy in my home, love gentle cleaning products too, i can tell you this organisation can be trusted to give you the right people and the feeling i have when i come home is amazing beautiful. By the way thats all they do so they are focus on the job..

Check with Absolute Domestics for rates - I think the minimum clean is 3 hours. I have always thought it was well worth it as I hate having to spend my weekends cleaning. I have learnt that to get the best out of the relationship you have to be very clear about what you want done and not expect cleaners to just ‘know’. I have always had a list of ‘must dos’ and then a list of other things to get to over the weeks. In the past I have also asked for an hour of ironing in the 3 hours but now it’s just 3 hours of cleaning. I leave a communication book out with any instructions of what I specifically want doing that week and it also lets the cleaner leave questions etc. The other thing is that if you are not comfortable with a cleaner for any reason you can phone and request a diffferent one which I have done twice for various reasons. The majority of them however have been great.

Do you work in and around Oatlands NSW. If yes what are the hourly charges?

Shubhada asked on Sep 14, 2018

Answer this

Hi Shubhada, to discuss rates and see if we have work available in and around Oatlands NSW, please call our Recruitment Team on 1300574849. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Hello is there any chance you can clean my friends refrigerator? Meats are on it and it smells because the power got break out. We only found out today. Do you do this service?

Mikmik asked on Jan 10, 2018

Answer this

Hi Mikmik, can you please call us on 1300364646 to see if we have someone available that would be able to help? Regards, Absolute Domestics

See all 14 questions about Absolute Domestics