Sydney

• 1 comment
  • 7 helpful votes
Private message

Our cleaner through absolute domestics was fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2018

Luca our cleaner through absolute domestic was fantastic. If only we could have brought her to our new home with us when we moved.

Comments
Absolute Domestics Official

Hi Catherine93, we love hearing how happy you have been with your cleaner Luca. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2018

We have loved having our cleaner she is awesome. Never needed to tell her anything she just got in and got on with it and even cleaned the microwave when it needed it.

Comments
Absolute Domestics Official

Hi Fiona, thank you for taking the time to provide this 5 star review of your cleaner. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Great company makes finding a quality cleaner a breeze.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 17, 2018

Absolute Domestics takes the hassle out of finding a cleaner. My cleaner Louise was fantastic she was prompt thorough and trustworthy as well as insured.

Comments
Absolute Domestics Official

Hi Kazz, thanks for the terrific feedback about your cleaner Louise and we love hearing how easy you found the whole service. Regards, Absolute Domestics

• 20 helpful votes
Private message

Verified Customer

Sloppy and slapdash

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 17, 2018

I have tried two cleaners from Absolute Domestics and both were quite extraordinarily terrible. Here is a list of things they did:
*did not sweep/vacuum behind open doors (behind each was left loads of dust and bits of general detritus);
*didn't vacuum wipe the skirting boards (leaving coating of dust along these),
*didn't move anything to vacuum under it (footstool, basket, doormat, pair of slippers, chairs),
*didn't dust surfaces (desk, chest of drawers),
*didn't empty bin in bathroom (in fairness, I didn't ask specifically for this, but other cleaners have always done this),
*didn't vacuum under even the very edges of the bed.
I am not a fastidiously clean person myself but after finding myself getting out the vacuum again after they had left I have given up on Ab Dom.

Comments
Absolute Domestics Official

Hi popsy22, this is certainly not the experience we want you to have using our cleaning service. Can you please email your contact details to feedback@absolutedomestics.com.au so that we can look into this further. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Very Happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 17, 2018

Extemly happy with the cleaning job .She was polite ,friendly and very thorough.Took great care of our home and mindful of our pets.

Comments
Absolute Domestics Official

Hi Julie, it's great to hear how happy you are with the cleaning that has been provided. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Couldn’t be happier!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 17, 2018

Extremely pleased with the cleaners Jorel and Shane! They managed to do everything required in the time booked and it was a big job! Very approachable and extremely friendly, and the work that they have completed is outstanding! Also, Thank you Absolute Domestics! I really appreciate the simplicity of the booking system and the customer service that I have received from the ladies in the office.

Comments
Absolute Domestics Official

Hi Kylie, we are so pleased to hear how happy you were with the service. Thanks for sharing! Regards, Absolute Domestics

It just takes the pressure off.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 17, 2018

I’m a working and studying Mum who plays sports and loves to cook. I also have depression.
Having a cleaner come in once a fortnight just takes a load of pressure off me to focus on my family, health and well-being. It has been truly worth it.

Comments
Absolute Domestics Official

Hi Rosie, thank you for taking the time to share your experience using our service and we are thrilled to hear it takes the pressure off! Regards, Absolute Domestics

Amazing service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

Our cleaner Yumi is dedicated, hardworking and always makes our house look immaculate! Excellent service that goes above and beyond what a usual cleaner would do.

Comments
Absolute Domestics Official

Hi Christine, thank you for sharing this lovely feedback about your cleaner Yumi. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Great service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

We utilised Absolute Domestics for house cleaning and we were very impressed by the quality of the cleaners and the service when cleaners were ill. All good and great follow up service.

Comments
Absolute Domestics Official

Hi Fraser, it's terrific to hear that you were impressed by the quality of the cleaners and our fill-in service if your cleaner is ever sick or on holidays. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Unprofessional cleaning and behaviour

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

Unreliable and the worst job ever experienced. Cleaners team of [name removed] were unprofessional and not done the job as per requirement. Even left the job incomplete and messy as time finished.

Comments
Absolute Domestics Official

Hi Roy, as we are unable to identify your booking can you please email us your contact details at feedback@absolutedomestics.com.au so that we can look into this for you. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Great cleaners

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

I have just had a fill in cleaner as my wonderful cleaner Maria is currently on leave. Ramona did a great job. She is the third cleaner I have had and I am so impressed with all three. They have all been so professional and it is so nice to come home to a beautiful clean house. I am recommending Absolute domestic to all my friends. Well done on hiring great staff!

Comments
Absolute Domestics Official

Hi Jodi, thank you for taking the time to share this lovely feedback and we are so pleased to hear how happy you have been with all of the cleaners assigned. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

Absolute Domestic was easy and professional to deal with. They showed care when it came to customer service and always followed up when needed.

Comments
Absolute Domestics Official

Hi Jessica, thank you for your five star review and terrific feedback relating to your cleaning service. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Bronson was a machine!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

Having Bronson clean my house gave me back my weekends with my girls. I knew I was onto a winner when he ran his finger along the top of the fridge. Such a kind reliable and respectful man and I highly recommend the great service.

Comments
Absolute Domestics Official

Hi Ra Pope, we love hearing what a difference your cleaner Bronson has made to your weekends and thank you for recommending him and our service. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Great present

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

I was very pleased with the ‘spring clean’. The cleaner provided by Absolute Domestics was polite, well organised and effecient. He followed all requests and was very respectful and mindful.

Comments
Absolute Domestics Official

Hi Jan, thanks for sharing this lovely feedback about your spring cleaner and the work he completed. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Best cleaning service out there

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

I have used several cleaning services, and without a doubt, Absolute Domestics provide the most reliable, professional service available. The company is easy to deal with and the quality of cleaners is above average.

Comments
Absolute Domestics Official

Hi Tanya, we are thrilled to hear that the Agency provides the most reliable, professional service you have used! Regards, Absolute Domestics

Excellent job, reliable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

The cleaner was very good, efficient and on time. Nice and easy to book. Would recommend. We had the one off 3hour spring clean, was very pleased with it

Comments
Absolute Domestics Official

Hi Jol, we really appreciate your recommendation of our spring clean service. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Very pleased

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

It was a straight forward process to arrange a cleaner, with good follow up on service and our cleaner is excellent.

Comments
Absolute Domestics Official

Hi Emma, thank you for your five star review of our cleaning service. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Turned my house back into a home.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

With days left before an inspection and at very short notice, Absolute Domestics did an incredible job. Not only was the house spotless, they even took the time to neatly order everything that had to be moved. Early in the morning I left a messy house that had overtaken me due to successive 16h work days and returned to a tidy, clean, welcoming home. I can't recommend them highly enough
They are professional, reasonably priced, extremely thorough and have a personal touch that makes all the difference. And that was just 2h catch up clean, I can only imagine how good their more extensive services must be.

Comments
Absolute Domestics Official

Hi C, we are so pleased to hear what a difference your clean made and thank you for taking the time to share this lovely feedback. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Amazing Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

We have been using Absolute Domestics for about 6 months now and I will never go back! Our cleaner is AMAZING, she will always message us the night before a clean, We have system with keeping our house keys safe and she works around our busy lifestyle and our dog. We leave her a list and she will do everything and add little touches like folding the ends of the toilet paper! We get regular check ins from Absolute Domestics to make sure everything is going well and if we have any concerns, which is an extra touch too. Definitely a 10/10

Comments
Absolute Domestics Official

Hi Courtney, wow, thank you for this outstanding feedback about your cleaner and the service provided! Regards, Absolute Domestics

Verified Customer

Good service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

I recommend Absolute Domestics and their cleaners. They are professional and do the job well. If there are problems they will sort them out.

Comments
Absolute Domestics Official

Hi MISP, it's great to hear how much you enjoy the service. Thanks for sharing. Regards, Absolute Domestics

1 of 94 pages

how much is your hourly rate?? Do you have any discount for pensioners??? do you travel to Herbersham NSW?? how many hours do you recommend for a 2 bedroom one bath villa for cleaning once a week?

Kaath asked on Nov 02, 2018

Answer this

Hi Kaath, yes we do service that area. To find out our rates and the services we offer, please go to www.absolutedomestics.com.au/services and enter your location. We have a minimum callout fee and then an ongoing hourly rate. The cleaner works to your priorities in the timeframe allocated and while we don't offer pensioner rates, we do have both regular and one off services to choose from. Regards, Absolute Domestics

These reviews really make me skeptical. I have a small apartment, I work all the time and study full time. My place needs a thorough clean including tidying the kitchen and living room. Scrubbing bathroom tiles plus inside shower. How do you charge for that kinda work? I would prefer to be home during the service.

KF1 asked on Sep 30, 2018

Answer this

Yes I too prefer to be home and was until i was comfortable with the person, I was a cleaner too for resorts and am very fussy in my home, love gentle cleaning products too, i can tell you this organisation can be trusted to give you the right people and the feeling i have when i come home is amazing beautiful. By the way thats all they do so they are focus on the job..

Check with Absolute Domestics for rates - I think the minimum clean is 3 hours. I have always thought it was well worth it as I hate having to spend my weekends cleaning. I have learnt that to get the best out of the relationship you have to be very clear about what you want done and not expect cleaners to just ‘know’. I have always had a list of ‘must dos’ and then a list of other things to get to over the weeks. In the past I have also asked for an hour of ironing in the 3 hours but now it’s just 3 hours of cleaning. I leave a communication book out with any instructions of what I specifically want doing that week and it also lets the cleaner leave questions etc. The other thing is that if you are not comfortable with a cleaner for any reason you can phone and request a diffferent one which I have done twice for various reasons. The majority of them however have been great.

If you live in Melbourne then I absolutely recommend Absolute. The 2 girls I had were wonderful. I too was sceptical S I have been bitten badly before but I am absolutely coveted.

Do you work in and around Oatlands NSW. If yes what are the hourly charges?

Shubhada asked on Sep 14, 2018

Answer this

Hi Shubhada, to discuss rates and see if we have work available in and around Oatlands NSW, please call our Recruitment Team on 1300574849. Regards, Absolute Domestics

See all 15 questions about Absolute Domestics