Filter By:

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

Excellent customer service and quick turnaround time

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

Signed up 2 days ago. Service was actived same day. Very happy with speed upto now.
Highly recommend. Only suggestions are to give more details about data usage on the online portal.

Verified Customer Connection Type: ADSL/ADSL2+

No better than other internet providers!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 15, 2018

Have been waiting for the ADSL connection to be activated for nearly 20 days now and they are just inordinately prolonging the waiting period. Furthermore, despite paying 149 dollars for the internet order, I keep getting messages stating that the payment was declined. When this was pointed out to a customer care representative, their initial response was: 'So what's wrong with that message?'. After realizing their mistake, they could only offer the following explanation: 'The messages were generated by the system by mistake! Just ignore them'!. How PATHETIC!

Comments
Barefoot Telecom Official

Hi Ehteshamul,

This doesn't sound right and we want to investigate this ASAP.

Can you please provide your account number so we can look into this issue immediately and advise?

The Barefoot team

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

New to the name but great NBN so far!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2018

While I’m new to the brand, I was attracted to the no-frills marketing and simplicity of it all compared to other telcos. We’ve had their NBN for a few weeks so far and no complaints yet.

Comments
Barefoot Telecom Official

Hi Wirj,

Thanks for your feedback!

Glad to hear you are happy so far :-)

Optimal Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2018

Amazingly very fast account setup & connection, i strongly recommend Bare foot very cooperative customer service. i am glad i pick the right internet provide.

Thank you Barefoot for your awesome service you deserve for uncountable stars

Comments
Barefoot Telecom Official

Hi Syed,

Thanks for your review! Very glad to hear you have had a great experience!

• 1 review
  • 1 comment

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Barefoot Telecom - Best customer service, and easy to reach!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2018

So easy to reach, if there is queue, they will give you a call back after you leave them your contact number,
excellent customer service. There is no customer service that is better than Barefoot Telecom! Highly recommend their NBN services to everyone that seeks a reliable service, and excellent customer service! Thanks heaps Barefoot telecom!

Comments
Barefoot Telecom Official

Hi Uri,

Barefoot team

Truly a solid service. You are very welcome, extremely happy with your service.

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTB (Fibre to the Building)

we have fast NBN!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 09, 2018

Barefoot Telecom
- fast account startup
-speedy connection
-very helpful to help install over the phone
- we are thrilled!!!

Comments
Barefoot Telecom Official

Hi Annie,

Thanks for your review! Very glad to hear you have had a great experience with our team.

Enjoy your connection!

• 1 question
  • 4 answers
  • 5 helpful votes

BFT, fantastic service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 06, 2018

Barefoot Telecom, how can one describe the best service ever, there are a few words that can describe Barefoot Telecom, but none of them do barefoot justice. So i will try something here to describe Barefoot Telecom, none will ever match the great service that it is, no other service will ever give the subscriber the assistance that they give, friendly staff, can understand each word that they speak to you, no heavy accents. they have the patience to give you help in full detail. So yes there is no word that can describe how great Barefoot Telecom is, in every way imaginable.

Thank you so much Barefoot for the great service that you are, please keep up the good work, i have never been happier with an ISP as i have been with BFT.

Comments
Barefoot Telecom Official

Hi Bumper,

Barefoot team

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTB (Fibre to the Building)

Ease to migrate. But lacking technical support

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 31, 2018

It was extremely easy to move over to barefoot and the customer service team were extremely helpful.
However, there is no troubleshooting guides or assistance online and call centre hours for technical assistance is bad. It's rare that issues occur during business hours as a lot of us work and it's not until the evening or weekends that issues become apparent. So without online troubleshooting guides or a call centre available for technical support, it's extremely frustrating.
Even online chat would be great, but I've never seen it available, it's online an online message service - I may have logged on at the wrong times, so I can't comment fully, but when calling in or online chat both are required to leave a message for someone to call back. I think you need to scale up the call centre to assist with the volumes.

I've got no life-shattering issues that would make me leave. The migration was easy they were cheaper and provided faster internet speed than Belong. So if the post-sales support gets better it will be a great provider.

Comments
Barefoot Telecom Official

Hi jas, Thanks for your feedback, it is much appreciated. We understand that our operating hours may not suit every customer, however as a completely Australian owned and operated ISP with a 100%... read more »

Verified Customer Connection Type: ADSL/ADSL2+

Lies! there is a connection fee

2 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 30, 2018

Only after signing up do you find out you have to pay a connection fee of $168 is the phone line is not already connected. Also it is Telstra connection.

Comments
Barefoot Telecom Official

Hi Miss, We can confirm that none of our services have any connection fees. For ADSL connections, a standard Telstra line activation fee will apply to connect your telephone phone service if ... read more »

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN Wireless

Easy process from start to finish. Exactly what I was hoping for glad to stray away from Telstra :)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 20, 2018

I have a new NBN Connection. Love that we do not have to sign up for any lengthy contracts & can cancel or relocate at any time flexibility is just what i was looking for. Installation process was a breeze and as soon as I got stuck at setup, I just gave Barefoot a call and got 100% fantastic over the phone customer service. Can not explain more how important this is after the struggles with major telecom companies. Love your work guys, keep it up!!

Comments
Barefoot Telecom Official

Hi Bec,

Thanks for your review! Very glad to hear you have had a great experience with our support team.

Enjoy the connection!

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Best customer service ever experienced from internet provider!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 17, 2018

I recently signed up for NBN. Easiest and friendliest joining process, no product pushing like some other suppliers. I was having trouble connecting my byo modem so I rang for help and the guy that answered was so helpful and easy to talk to. His instructions were straight forward and he got me onto the internet in no time. So far our connection has been fast and reliable.

Comments
Barefoot Telecom Official

Hi Lydia,

San Remo

• 1 review
  • 1 comment

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN Wireless

Still no service after a month

2 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 14, 2018

I made my order and paid the $149 for the modem. It’s been about a month and Barefoot have still not managed to connect me to the internet. They blame it on my address not being registered, yet all my neighbours have Internet.
The customer service has been amazing till today, hence I have been patient. Today I spoke to [name removed] who abruptly told me if I’m not happy I can look else where. I explained that I just wanted a rough time frame and he told me ‘there’s no timeframe and I just have to wait’. I’m so disgusted with being spoken to in such a derogatory manner. I understand that every case is different and I’ve been willing to be patient, but today’s rudeness was a complete let down for your company.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Barefoot Telecom Official

Hi Shasta,

If one of our agents were rude, we are terribly sorry to hear this and want to get to the bottom of this matter ASAP.

Please advise your account number so our management team can review this immediately.

Hi,

Account no: 584532

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

Absolutely rubbish! Constant errors and customer service discriminates!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 10, 2018

I bought the NBN on the lowest speed/price possible. Only needed a unlimited connection where speed was really no concern. I am on a pension so needed it cheap.

Getting the connection going wasn't difficult, even though I had my own modem. That being said... once it was going it wasn't...

Nothing but constant refresh errors, pages not loading, etc etc etc. Absolutely no tweak or nothing I did could fix the issues. I switched over to Optus after two weeks of the nonsense and going back and forth checking my settings. Once I made the switch, NOT A DRAMA!

In between the switch I had to call them up for some reason to get the 'move' happening. I was asked what service I had and I told them I had the NBN. I have a slight speech impediment so the customer service rep kept constantly hammering away at me with a dumb butt question like 'You said you have the MBN, what's the MBN? Tell me what the MBN is'

With discriminatory service like this I am glad I moved!

Comments
Barefoot Telecom Official

Hi Russell,

We are terribly sorry to hear this and want to get to the bottom of this matter ASAP.

Please advise your account number so our management team can review this.

Best Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 07, 2018

They are prompt and let me know of a problem as soon as there is one. I've been tracking posts on the local area fb groups where people are wondering why their internet isn't working and I'm the only one who has received a text from barefoot for the same because no others have got any info from their providers like optus, dodo, tpg or myrepublic. Just the most fantastic team at barefoot

Comments
Barefoot Telecom Official

Hi Ankush Gokarn,

We are so glad you have had a positive experience with Barefoot.

Thanks for your feedback!

Excellent Australian Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 06, 2018

New customer > NBN Ultra 100 (Highest speed) with VOIP phone (use regular phone connected to modem for cheaper calls). Fantastic customer service > i had a problem getting VOIP to work, but, they got that fixed in no time with some software tweaks at their end/ english speaking / Fantastic speed > getting between 80-96 Mbps download. Most other Telcos are offering cheap prices due to the low speeds. You would be wise to go with Barefoot. Geoff.

Comments
Barefoot Telecom Official

Hi ratrunnerg,

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Best customer service ever!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2018

NBN connection.
Easy set-up process and down almost instantly.
Zero dropouts, great reliable speed.
Best customer service and/or support ever!

Comments
Barefoot Telecom Official

Hi JuicyFruit,

Great to hear you are online, thanks for sharing your experience!

Barefoot NBN

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2018

NBN FTTN
Set up process easy as, the guys said when i would receive modem it came they told me when NBN would do switch it happened i received SMS, got home that night plugged modem in and it worked
No connection dropouts, all good when with the 50/20 speed, they even told me check what speed you get, no use buying 100 plan if you can get that speed.
Tech customer service people are great
Only using it one day so far but all is good

Comments
Barefoot Telecom Official

Hi Stake Removed,

Great customer support

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2018

Was trying to set up my barefoot connection and wasnt able to get it started. Called customer centre who were very helpful and local as well who guided me step by step through the modem setup. Early days still but very impressed so far.

Comments
Barefoot Telecom Official

Hi Jackson,

Great to hear you are online and that support could help, thanks for sharing your experience.

Wollongong, New South Wales

• 1 answer

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Cheap as chips with local call center tech sipport

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 11, 2018

We have a FTTN NBN connection for a little under 2 years with them. At the time of joining we jumped onto the 25/5 NBN plan for about $69 a month with no connection fees. Since then the plans and pricing have changed and we are now paying $59 a month for a 50/20 connection. Had a seamless connection and seems to be one of those set and forget type deals. Super impressed

Comments
Barefoot Telecom Official

Hi Chiragb95,

Barefoot Review

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 08, 2018

The service was seamless and invisible. I had no need to contact them and they no need to contact me. Download speeds were excellent. I would recommend Barefoot Media to any person seeking a trouble free, reliable, courteous friendly service.

Comments
Barefoot Telecom Official

Hi PaulF,