Filter By:

Barefoot NBN

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2018

NBN FTTN
Set up process easy as, the guys said when i would receive modem it came they told me when NBN would do switch it happened i received SMS, got home that night plugged modem in and it worked
No connection dropouts, all good when with the 50/20 speed, they even told me check what speed you get, no use buying 100 plan if you can get that speed.
Tech customer service people are great
Only using it one day so far but all is good

Comments
Barefoot Telecom Official

Hi Stake Removed,

Great customer support

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2018

Was trying to set up my barefoot connection and wasnt able to get it started. Called customer centre who were very helpful and local as well who guided me step by step through the modem setup. Early days still but very impressed so far.

Comments
Barefoot Telecom Official

Hi Jackson,

Great to hear you are online and that support could help, thanks for sharing your experience.

Wollongong, New South Wales

• 1 answer

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Cheap as chips with local call center tech sipport

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 11, 2018

We have a FTTN NBN connection for a little under 2 years with them. At the time of joining we jumped onto the 25/5 NBN plan for about $69 a month with no connection fees. Since then the plans and pricing have changed and we are now paying $59 a month for a 50/20 connection. Had a seamless connection and seems to be one of those set and forget type deals. Super impressed

Comments
Barefoot Telecom Official

Hi Chiragb95,

Barefoot Review

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 08, 2018

The service was seamless and invisible. I had no need to contact them and they no need to contact me. Download speeds were excellent. I would recommend Barefoot Media to any person seeking a trouble free, reliable, courteous friendly service.

Comments
Barefoot Telecom Official

Hi PaulF,

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

Extremely helpful customer service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2018

After troubles with nbn co in getting someone out to connect our property I contacted barefoot and they organised a priority connection for my property for the next available day within 5 mins, sure enough they turned up and my service was active within an hour! 5/5 very pleased

Comments
Barefoot Telecom Official

Hi Jackson,

Great to hear you are online, thanks for sharing your experience.

Rhyll

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Simple and easy NBN setup with superb support and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 03, 2018

I have just migrated to NBN after holding off as long as possible out of concerns with the negative publicity surrounding NBN.
I cannot praise the Barefoot Telecom team highly enough. The signup process was easy, the modem arrived on time and the changeover was simple. I had one issue with a wireless device that Stephen worked through very diligently with me to resolve.
I had had concerns about moving away from a larger provider to a smaller company but the reviews convinced me to try Barefoot and I am so glad I did. It's great to have a better value bundle and it's so nice to talk to an Australian based support centre!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Barefoot Telecom Official

Hi Andrew, We are so glad you have had a positive experience with Barefoot. Stephen was happy to hear that your Irrigation device was able to get online, WiFi devices can sometimes throw a cu... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 answer
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

What do you have to lose?

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 02, 2018

Applied to switch providers yesterday afternoon, and honestly expected to wait until after the weekend to have my connection finalised. Received notification this morning when I woke up that my connection was active! Had to wait until after work today to connect, knew that my modem may be tricky as it came with my previous ISP, but the customer support guy from Bigfoot was very helpful, and the problem was resolved in under five minutes. I'm on a 50/20 plan and my speed is currently sitting at 40/10 - not perfect, buy acceptable in my book. Give these guys a go, stop wasting your money on the bigger ISPs who provide no clear advantage in either price or service.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Barefoot Telecom Official

Hi Justaguy,

Getting ISP modems online can always be tricky we are happy that our support team could get you online.

Thanks for giving us a go, we hope you continue to enjoy your time with us.

• 2 helpful votes

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

Great company, great wifi connection

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 01, 2018

We are connected via NBN on the 25mbs and have never had connection issues after being with the barefoot service for over a year. Setting up our internet was quick and easy and we were online within 3 days of moving into a new property. Customer service is in Australia and has always been easy to communicate with. We opted for barefoot due to it’s no lock in contract.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Barefoot Telecom Official

Hi Anna,

We are glad to hear of your positive experiences with us, thanks for supporting a local Australian company.

Dubbo

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN Wireless

Exceptional Customer Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2018

When I signed up with Barefoot NBN to begin with, and then when I transferred the service to a new property, I was extremely impressed with the level of customer service and technical support. I am not technologically savvy, yet the Barefoot team, especially Tony and Nam, were kind, patient and very, very helpful, walking me through the procedure to set up NBN at each home. I am so happy with the quality of service that Barefoot NBN provides and I highly recommend them to everyone! Thank you!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Barefoot Telecom Official

Hi Coco,

Wow, what can we say! Thanks for your cracking review and we are very glad to hear you have had a great experience, especially when moving.

We will pass your feedback onto Nam and Tony :-)

Sydney

Verified Customer Connection Type: ADSL/ADSL2+

no problems

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2018

Have had no issues with Barefoot since I signed up. Very happy with the better speed im getting now compared to my old provider. (ADSL 2)

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Barefoot Telecom Official

Hi Chris,

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN Wireless

NBN Fixed Wireless Connection With Ease

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2018

I had NBN Fixed Wireless connected today in a small wheatbelt town in WA. Everything went incredibly smooth thanks to Barefoot and Chris (The NBN Contractor). 16 days after ordering online (including weekends and New Years) the contractor arrived early (with a courtesy call), installed the equipment and had the NBN connected within a couple of hours. Within 20 minutes of him finishing Barefoot was connected and up and running. I have a basic account 12/1 and a quick speedtest shows consistent 11Mbs/1Mbs. I am very happy with this and even happier with Barefoot. Every part was easy. Excellent communication online and excellent and quick communication on the phone (with a real person). My brother recommended them, he has a DSL connection in Perth and I can not fault them with this connection. Month to month connections with unlimited NBN download for $59 a month and great service. If you are thinking about changing, give these guys a go.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Barefoot Telecom Official

Hi Renee,

We are happy to hear the connection went smooth, Chris should be congratulated also.

Good to see you are receiving good speeds for your plan.

Thanks for being a customer.

Happy customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2018

I have a ftn nbn setup @ 50mbps... i am happy with the service, on par with the best providers in speeds and customer service is good as well, quite happy with how they sorted the niggeling little issues...

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Barefoot Telecom Official

Hi Buck,

Thanks for sharing, we are glad you have had a good experience.

The Barefoot Team

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTB (Fibre to the Building)

A Truly Great Australian Service Provider.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 23, 2017

I've been with a few providers in my time, but Barefoot has blown them away. Why on earth would you go with one of those rip-off foreign companies who don't speak English, and couldn't care less anyhow, and your private info is stored overseas. Every Australian should support this company. It's been Fast and Reliable.

Comments
Barefoot Telecom Official

Hi Les,

Thanks for sharing your experience.

We are Aussie and here to stay.

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Seamless NBN changeover delivering improved speed at a reduced cost

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2017

Very happy with the customer service and NBN speed. The plug and play modem arrived within 3 days and the installation process was seamless. We tried the 50 - 100mbs plan but as we have FTTN have only been able to get about 40mbs. Adjusted the plan accordingly without issue. This is a vast improvement on the 2-3mbs and appalling customer service we had with Telstra.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Barefoot Telecom Official

Hi Jjam,

Its a shame about the limitation of your NBN line on the FTTN network.

We are glad to hear you have had a good customer experience, thanks for sharing.

Sydney

Excellent Speed, Never any Issues and Fantastic Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2017

I chose to go with an unlimited 100mbs NBN plan and was fortunate enough to pick Barefoot Telecom. Sign up was simple with the friendly local call centre. I had already purchased a modem and they confirmed it would work on their service. The internet was working that same day of sign-up (we had an NBN box in our apartment - FTTP for the win). Never once experienced a drop-out or speed degradation in 12 months. Unfortunately we moved apartment and I had to cancel my account - I simply called the call centre and they processed everything on the spot with an email confirming everything was actioned within half an hour.

I could not recommend more highly, particularly after dealing with one of the bigger brands with woeful customer support in the last few weeks.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Barefoot Telecom Official

Hi Tom L,

5 Star

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2017

NBN connection type which was set up promptly and accurately with a reliable connection with excellent Customer Service and Support.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Barefoot Telecom Official

Hi John,

Verified Customer Connection Type: ADSL/ADSL2+

Best internet service provider EVER!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2017

Barefoot service highly recommended!!! They have been very proffessional at handling all sorts of customer support coz im a fuzzy customer and they always helped me at all times!! They did not even charge me for the late payments because i have been unemployed and its a huge deal !!! Most polite and priffessional customer service ever seen in my life!! What can i say please dnt spend money on big brands coz they have asian customer service and they treat customers well not very nicely!! Please move to Barefoot asap if ur stuck with a useless service provider! Huge thank u for Barefoot for being helpful! Also its more convienient if ur open all 7days too just my point of view. Thank u again !!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Barefoot Telecom Official

Hi Dilu jayasinghe,

Wow, what can we say! Thanks for your cracking review and we are very glad to hear you have had a great experience!

Private message

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTB (Fibre to the Building)

Excellent service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2017

I just transferred my NBN internet service from Telstra to Barefoot. If I'd known how helpful Barefoot would be I would have called them straight away but I tried to follow the emailed instructions and couldn't work out my modem's IP address. I called Telstra for help and the girl didn't have the knowledge to help me and had me doing Google searches for the information. Eventually I found it by myself but then managed to cut myself off from the internet by incorrectly entering the changes. In panic I called Barefoot. Kevin at Barefoot called me back promptly and he was amazing - so clear and methodical, nothing too much trouble - and he didn't let me go until he was sure that it was all working correctly. I feel confident that I've chosen the right internet provider!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Barefoot Telecom Official

Hi Aileen, Thanks for your fantastic feedback! Glad to hear you are happy and that you have had a great experience. We work hard to ensure our customers receive a great service. Much appreciated ... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Excellent customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 26, 2017

Excellent customer service from everyone that you speak to can't remember all their names but one was Gavin to set up our new modem ,he was very helpful and understanding also Adrian.Keep up the great work.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Barefoot Telecom Official

Hi Vicki,

Glad to hear of your great experience and connection!

Thanks for the review!

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

Best data experience I ever had

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 24, 2017

Living 6 months in Europe and six months in Australia I have to cancel and restore my connection every six months. This goes smoothly with the professional help I have experienced.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Barefoot Telecom Official

Hi Ivan,

Much appreciated from all the team.

1 of 7 pages