Carlisle Homes is offering a 1 in 3 chance of winning an $500 Visa Universal Gift Card to their customers to encourage them to write a positive or a negative review. It is possible that reviews were written by customers who received such a reward.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Aug 2018

Excellent Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2018

Building with Carlisle has been a very positive experience so far. Building your first home can get overwhelming, although the sales team and now my CLE have always been in regular contact and made the pre-construction phase extremely easy. It’s been great working with the Carlisle team so far and looking forward to the next stage of my build!
Keep up the great work Team! :)

Good to have gone with Carlisle Homes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2018

We chose the Cromwell 33, from the Affinity Range and the build has just been completed (April 2108). The planning and selection process was easy with the assistance from Carlisle’s excellent staff in the SPECTRA showroom. Throughout the build our Client Liaison Executive and Site Supervisor regularly kept us up-to-date with progress; they were very knowledgeable, pleasant and efficient. From the outset we hired our own independent building inspector to make inspections at each stage of the build, as we had no experience of building a new house. Our independent inspector was impressed by the workmanship of the build; any details noted by him for attention were minor and were acted upon immediately by Carlisle Homes.
The display home(s) may contain “upgraded” items which are optional but come at extra costs. For example, in our case we chose as an optional upgrade a window in the Cromwell pantry (which we believe adds greatly to the atmosphere of the house and provides extra light to the kitchen area). We would recommend Carlisle Homes as builders to our family and friends.

Comments
Carlisle Homes Official

Hi Sally and Sol, We are so thrilled to receive your review. Congratulations on settling on your beautiful new home. It sounds as though you were provided with a high level of service througho... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Dec 2018

Building with Carlisle - So far so good :-)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2018

We are currently in the build process with Carlisle Homes and just completed our colour selection appointment.

It can be a bit daunting going in to these; as it's a full day of serious decision making.
Our Design Consultant, [Name Removed] was absolutely fantastic and turned the day in to pleasant and stress free experience. We are very happy with the level of service and professionalism Carlisle Homes and their representatives have show so far.

Thanks again.

Comments
Carlisle Homes Official

Hi Josh Cherry, We are so pleased to read that you thoroughly enjoyed your Colour Selection experience. You are correct in noting that this is often a daunting task given the amount of selections... read more »

Melbourne

• 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Oct 2017

Great builder and customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2018

We were first time buyers so chose a design from the easy living range, as we already had titled land the process was made very easy and building started within 12 weeks as was promised. [Name Removed] was my CLE and i couldn't praise her more for keeping me updated with the not only the building progress but also all of the paperwork like building permits and invoices for all the stages. Any queries/questions i had throughout were always answered promptly.
The site supervisor for my build was [Name Removed] who was fantastic, he was above and beyond my expectations of what i thought a building supervisor was or how crucial it can be to have someone so informative. [Name Removed] called me every Friday throughout the entire build keeping me in the loop with progress on site including and tiny issues they were having which i know other builders don't bother doing. On the walk through prior to handover he took his time to check the whole of the house inside and out for blemishes or things that need fixing ( a kitchen cupboard shelf had been broken which got replaced ) at handover the following week everything was fixed.
3 month warranty inspection was carried out by [Name Rmoved] and my contact at Carlisle was [Name Removed] who was excellent in following through with the work that needing doing, she continued the high level of customer service in getting the tradies organised to come out and everything fixed very quickly. I was free to call her anytime or leave a message and she'd call back straight away,
I would definitely build with Carlisle Homes again because of the great customer service and in my experience high standard of workmanship.

Comments
Carlisle Homes Official

Hi BenCaley, Thank you so much for sharing how your overall experience with us has been. We are so thrilled to read that our team have provided you with such outstanding service throughout your e... read more »

Cranbourne vic

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jul 2018

Right Choice of builder excellent work

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2018

Carlisle Homes becomes our family official builder I am the 4th member of the family building with Carlisle home. Indeed a number 1 builder we guarantee you cant go wrong with Carlisle home. We are very satisfied customer giving a more than 5 star rating. As a first home buyer it is great choice to build with Carlisle Home with a very helpful and easy to Communicate CLE [name removed]. In terms of prices, promos and timing is worth to choose Carlisle home they build absolutely beautiful and genuine home. And I will continue to recommend Carlisle to my friends and colleagues.

Comments
Carlisle Homes Official

Hi Judith, Congratulations on building your first home. We are so honoured that we have been your families builder of choice for the fourth time. Reading the way you described Carlisle Homes as... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Apr 2014

Great customer service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 06, 2018

Build quality, workmanship is good though we had few issues but top most quality out of all is customer service, warranty. We are still in contact with warranty team to fix up all our issues and so far they are very understanding and caring and we genuinely feel they do understand customers really well and address the needs. Big shout out to warranty, service team for their effort to make sure they take care of customers. We have heard so many issues with other builders when it comes to warranty support but with carlisle we feel we are in safe hands.

Comments
Carlisle Homes Official

Hi GHS, Thank you for your great review. We are absolutely thrilled that throughout your entire journey with us, our team has been caring and understanding. Having a supportive team to guide you... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Nov 2018

Magnificent Design, Exceptional Quality, Value for Money, Excellent Communication Team!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 06, 2018

Carlisle Homes has delivered so far beyond our expectations – Magnificent Design, Exceptional Quality, Value for Money, Excellent Communication Team.
The plan we have chosen has got magnificent façade.
The house is well within our budget and the quality inclusions are fantastic compared to other builders where we did research for nearly six months and short listed Carlisle Homes
Our journey started with Sales consultant who had excellent knowledge and provided us best quote within short span of time – working late nights. He was so helpful and said wouldn’t mind to provide numerous quotes as long as you are happy and satisfied. He provided us 5 quotes with different design plans and we short listed one of them.
As soon as the tender was signed with the SALES consultant the file moved to Head office, where our CLE introduced herself straight away.
Our CLE has been incredible throughout the entire process so far, she touches base regularly, she is responsive, attentive, helpful and always been working to our best interest.
We made lot of re-schedules for colour appointments but she was so flexible and approachable without any questions asked she re-scheduled all our appointments.
The plan we decided had lot of things to choose; during our colour selections the team was very knowledgeable and helpful to provide professional and innovative ideas to make our house stunning and magnificent.
Contract was signed and our file moved forward to next phase of permit. To obtain permit our plan had to pass through Developers guidelines where we had our first hurdle, as the developer was strict during the drawings assessment our façade became a bit issue.
We loved our facades and couldn't compromise on the façade; the façade gives the house the first look, as you say first impression is the last impression.
CLE didn't give up and independently acted on our behalf, took full control of the situation and she made tremendous efforts where the Carlisle homes team got involved 200% to come up with a solution.
CLE came up with 3 proposal/solutions and we were delighted to choose one of them and moved forward. There was a bit upgrade on the façade but Carlisle Homes was very generous to bear the cost in best interest of the Client.
CLE has played a major role, she is a main focal point / interface between all the design, engineering, permit and production team’s, she worked hard to achieve our requirements well beyond our expectations.
We always believe if client and builder Carlisle work together and come up with a solution the house would be great and beautiful.
SO far so good the project is still on schedule and looking forward for the house completion.
We have already recommended Carlisle Homes to our relatives and friends.
One of our relative had signed with other builder but after our building experience with Carlisle Homes they have changed their decision and have signed with Carlisle Homes.

Comments
Carlisle Homes Official

Hi Gody, Wow- what an impressive review. Thank-you! It is so nice to hear that our team has exceeded your expectations. As you are aware our Client Liaison Executives are with you throughout th... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Feb 2011

Love my house

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 03, 2018

After a delay with the laying of the slab, we had a very smooth process with the building of our house. Our site manager was easy to work with an very informative as to when different parts of the house were being carried out. The customer service and support was great and still is to this day they are helping us with any information. We have just had a lot of repairs done in our house and the workman were great and very clean. Regards Kristie Growcott

Comments
Carlisle Homes Official

Hi Kristie, Thank you so much for your great review. We could not be happier to read that we provided you with outstanding customer service throughout your journey. Even better than this, is read... read more »

Beautiful First Home

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 29, 2018

We have just recently had settlement of our beautiful home (built the Sorrento 43). Initially we had some issues with the admin staff in Spectra, we had our CLE change a couple of times which meant a lot a few things were missed, I was following them up, things not included that we had discussed so it was becoming quite frustrating. However we were assigned another CLE, [name removed], who was on top of everything, responded to emails within a reasonable time (unlike what we experienced previously), got clarification from management when required and was focused on ensuring we got what we wanted / asked for.
Once we got to site it was straight forward, of course along the way we did have to reselect a few items that were discontinued, and if there was an error made on site, it was rectified and compensated. We had regular communication with our site supervisor [name removed], met us regularly on site, explained our building inspectors report and physically showed us the rectifications of defects that were noted by our building inspector.
Whenever we had questions, they were always answered by either [name removed] or [name removed].
After handover there were a few items that needed to fixed, and initially we were hesitant to sign off on the house and not having those items completed, however [name removed] reassured us and almost 3 weeks later all items have been completed and I have still been in regular contact with [name removed] with questions and has responded straight away like we are still one of his clients.
I would highly recommend building with Carlisle Homes, the finish of the home is just like you see in the display homes and communication on site was fantastic which made the experience far less stressful and we felt at ease.

Comments
Carlisle Homes Official

Hi Alexandra, Firstly, congratulations on the recent settlement of your brand new home! What an exciting time this must be for you! We are pleased to read that despite some small hurdles initiall... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: May 2011

Very happy customer

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 28, 2018

We built our house 7 years ago, we visited a lot display houses, but Carlisle had the best offer value for money, and they had the floor plan we were looking for. We also had a friend we had recently built a house with Carlisle and she was very happy with them.The house was built in no time the tradies were working even on public holidays. We had few issues with the floor layout but it was fixed. Even now after 7 years every time I call for a problem, they send someone to look and fix it. I am very pleased I built my house with this company and if one day I will ever decide to build again I will choose them again.
Very high standard of customer service as well. I have been looked after from [name removed], and she has always helped me with my enquiry and issue.

Comments
Carlisle Homes Official

Hi Dan, Thank you very much for taking your time to complete this lovely review. We couldn’t be happier to read that after 7 years you are still enjoying your home. Customer service is our main... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Apr 2018

Thanks Carlisle Homes, I'd build with you again!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 27, 2018

It was early in 2017 when my wife told me she'd found the perfect house for a KDR and within a week we'd purchased a quarter acre block around the corner from our townhouse and were on the hunt for the ideal flood plan. We looked at all the big name volume builders and eventually settled on the Radison 35.
We loved the floorplan and the display in Craigieburn won us over after the first visit.
Not long after signing up with [name removed](Sales) I received a call from [name removed] (CLE) to start scheduling colour selection activities and so on. After far too many visits to Spectra in Blackburn we were ready for our selection day and to start the build of the house we'd call home for the next 15-20 years!
[name removed] was appointed as our SS and from day 1 when we meet at a local cafe I felt comfort that he was a straight shooter and would do his best to accommodate our needs and wants throughout the journey.
Like all projects we had our ups and downs but every issues we came across was resolved and overall we're pretty happy with the end result.
Thanks [name removed], [name removed] and [name removed] for all your support during and after the build!

Comments
Carlisle Homes Official

Hi ChrisJ, Firstly, congratulations on building the Radison 35, we just love this floor plan and couldn’t be happier to see that this home has been your choice of design for the next 15 to 20 yea... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jan 2018

Good experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 27, 2018

The house was built within the time frame and as per plans and specifications. My client liaison and build supervisor were both good to deal with and kept me in the loop during the build as to how things were going and works completion dates.
Only real dramas I have had have been post build getting a few things rectified. They seem to be the kind of things that get handballed around management circles where no one will pay up or fix it. Once that final cheque is paid over getting stuff done is tough with all builders though so not surprising.

Comments
Carlisle Homes Official

Hi Azza17, Firstly, congratulations on the settlement and receiving the keys to your new home! Building our homes efficiently within build times whilst maintaining our high level of quality is wh... read more »

Carlisle Easy Livings gave us our perfect home

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 27, 2018

We initially purchased our land in July 2015. After a very long wait with developers building roads, Carlisle began building in November of 2017. We've just moved into our new home last weekend, and I can honestly say- I'm so glad I went with Carlisle over other companies. Our house, while very similar on the outside to our neighbours in design layout, is of a much higher quality of workmanship. We initially picked Carlisle based on one of their display homes and the quality of the paint job, flooring and bricking. The price we paid was better than any other company at the time, and there was a good range of upgrades like stone benchtops, laminate flooring and LED lighting. We settled on a Toronto (no longer available) and a colour scheme- which they kindly allowed us to change about a year after signing, because the newer colour schemes were nicer than what we'd first chosen.

Our site supervisor [name removed] gave us regular weekly updates of the progress occurring, and our build time came in at their maximum time limit (if not a bit over). [name removed] has been amazing- he's been constantly chasing up little things that need fixing along the way, and has been so patient with us. He's picked up on all sorts of little issues we never noticed, and has pushed for the best quality workmanship from all of the people that helped build the home. We had a break in after Xmas that destroyed our kitchen and ensuite cabinetry that was sorted and replaced by Carlisle quickly, without any hassle. The quality of fixtures, flooring and everything have been really good- I definitely encourage anyone thinking of going with EL to upgrade to the nice, plush carpets, the stone bench tops, and add as many extra doors as you can! It is well worth the extra money. Although the expensive tiles are so slippery, they are a bit of a falling hazard. But they look nice, at least! :p

Our CLE, [name removed], has been so kind and patient to put up with my emails over the past 3 years, and has always answered quickly and efficiently. Carlisle honestly has some of the best customer service I've ever seen. I must say, though, that the Carlisle Connect website tool has been a terrible failure for us- we'd not had anything updated on it since December, so it was useless as a tool to check updates on the home.

We are still in the process of getting a few things fixed, but overall it's been a pleasant experience and I am convinced that we would not have gotten the same outcome if we had chosen to go with another company. The Easy Living sector is great for first homes and investment properties, and I know if we ever go down this path again, we will upgrade to the standard Carlisle Homes for the sake of a much better colour selection and more flexibility when planning. Thank you so much Carlisle for giving us such a lovely home :)

Comments
Carlisle Homes Official

Hi SarahP, Congratulations on moving into your brand new Easy Living home. We are so overjoyed with your positive review. Your outstanding comments such as “ best customer service I've ever see... read more »

Awesome Experience for First Home Owners

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 26, 2018

Building you first home is a dream and this dream was slowly coming to a reality. Going through countless home displays we finally made the decision to go with Carlise Homes. From the very first day dealing with the team it has been an absolute delight. Our sales consultant was available for questions 24/7 and he was open and transparent about everything. Not only because the team was great but the home designs are even better!! We signed off the design of our home 1 year before we could actually commence with the build because of the land title. However as soon as we received the land title it was business as usual. And I take my hat off to our CLE and our Project Manager was awesome to work with. They helped us throughout the whole process and being beginners, having their assistance and guidance enabled us to enjoy this experience and relax as we knew that we were in good hands. Our home is now complete and can not wait to build memories in our home with our family and friends. Thank You so much Carlise!

Comments
Carlisle Homes Official

Hi Vai Tuakalau, Firstly, thank you for taking the time out of your day to share your experience with us and congratulations on building your first home. It’s wonderful to hear that our Sales Co... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Sep 2019

Perfect Experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 25, 2018

The Customer Service from Carlisle Homes has been flawless to say the least. From Sales through to our CLE, it's apparent their commitment to providing outstanding service to every client is something they take great pride in. The processes Carlisle have in place are in place for a reason... because they work! It means we've been seamlessly guided through each stage and we very much look forward to finally being able to start building our dream home after waiting nearly three years for our land to be available to start building. Would have absolutely no hesitation in recommending Carlisle Homes to friends and family.

Comments
Carlisle Homes Official

Hi Bernie Bee, Thank you so much for your kind words. You are spot on in saying that we pride ourselves on our outstanding customer service and it is fantastic to read that we are providing this ... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Mar 2017

Disappointed after the handover

2 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 25, 2018

I have to say the whole process was easy until Carlisle handed over the key to you.
Due to the gas line delay, the settlement was done after 2 weeks of the final inspect. When I got the key and came into the new house, I straight away notice the leakage in the kitchen, and it seems the water has been leaking for sometime (which was definitely not how it was during the inspection). The cabinet boards are blistering, and due to the water was absorbed into the boards, the side panel of the dish waster provision has shifted significantly. It made the bottom of the dish washer space is 1cm shorter than the standard size. Also quite a mount of mold showed at some of the joints.

Called site supervisor to send in the plumbers to fix the leakage, and after the plumber whatever he did, the kitchen sink tap lost water pressure and they have to take the tap off and back and only want to install when they install other appliances. And when I was requesting the fix the cabinet, the site supervisor suggested will arrange to be the end of the week or the early next week. But we I call him on Friday, he just refused to admit it and indicated he do not know when they can fix it and even refuse to give me regular update, just told me will tell me when he knows it. All what he cares is when I can let them put the appliances in. I told him if the cabinet cannot be fixed, I cannot put dish washer in and he just told me the contractors will get around it and install it. I am very confused how, and would you make even more trouble for fixing it later? why can't you just do the things in a proper order? When I told him I did not buy the dish washer from Carlisle, I have different vendor. he was like, then it is all your problem and you have to arrange it and he has no clue when he can get my cabinet fixed.

I chose Carlisle, one of the reason is that, for a big bulk builder, I am expecting a good maintenance service as how it is advertised. But I am for sure very disappointed now with the reaction Carlisle gave to me when some major defects was noticed at this early stage. I reckon I am a very easy going person, rarely gave any bad review as long as you process it give me update even with some waiting, to the end you fix the issue you should, I would be satisfied, but just telling me that you don't know when you can fix it is not enough and not something I am happy with. To be very honest, even if you short of contractors to do the job I can understand, but you would need show me you are arranging and I need an approximate schedule and please deliver it on time. Now the whole message I got from Carlisle's site supervisor is that you do not care, and this can be delayed for ever, even I emphasised that I am in a situation that I cannot put my dish washer in and can not finalise my move. Very disappointed.

It becomes very unresponsive since they handover the key. No pick up of the phone, no acknowledgement of the sms and now proactive update, after you reported issue.

Comments
Carlisle Homes Official

Hi LLLD, We are sorry to read that you have experienced some difficulties post settlement. We agree with your statement that a timeline and plan to resolve outstanding issues is a reasonable requ... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: May 2018

Flawless Experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 23, 2018

As first home buyers the process of building a home can be really overwhelming however you are in the best hands with Carlisle Homes. Our Client Liasion Officer has been incredible throughout the entire process so far, she touches base regularly, she is responsive, attentive, helpful and always has our best interest in the forefront of her mind! Our land took two years to title, we had already signed contracts with Carlisle and it was a long road of waiting to get our dream home started but as soon as we titled on our land Carlisle were fantastic and supported us through the paperwork to ensure our build would commence asap. We are currently in the building process and our house is coming along beautifully! Our site supervisor is always contactable and happy to help with any queries or concerns, he touches base with us regularly to give us updates and he makes things easy. We trust him to manage our build completely. The quality of their builds are felt as soon as you enter a Carlisle Home and we are so excited to walk into our own very soon! Our experience from color selection to tender to signing all of the paperwork to building our home, we are so pleased we chose Carlisle Homes.

Comments
Carlisle Homes Official

Hi Sara, Firstly, congratulations on building your first home! This is such a huge milestone and we are honoured that you chose to embark on this journey with us. Communication is key when provid... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Sep 2018

Great experience and awesome customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 21, 2018

We have chosen the Carlisle to build our dream home as we love their home design after compared with many other building companies. Our experience with Carlisle has been wonderful so far, from the Sale consultant to our CLE, all the staffs are very professional and extremely helpful. Although we have just signed contract and we are so excited and very thankful to the Carlisle Team, so looking forward to the rest of our journey with Carlisle. Overall very happy about the service, will definitely recommend Carlisle Homes to our friends and family.

Comments
Carlisle Homes Official

Hi Sunita, Thank you for recommending us to your friends and family and for also taking the time to complete this lovely review. We really appreciate it! It is wonderful to read that you have e... read more »

Melbourne

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Sep 2018

Great communications, awesome start so far

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 20, 2018

After hearing and reading many good reviews about Carlisle, we picked Carlisle to be our builder (and they are one of the few builders who support our smaller lot design). Communications have been great so far (during sales and pre-build stage with our CLE). I definitely can't comment on the build process as ours is not going to start til a couple of weeks or so. My suggestion is to double check drafts, documents, etc as they are serving lots of customers so small mistakes here and there do happen. But most importantly, they have always been good in communicating, handling, and rectifying them.

Comments
Carlisle Homes Official

Hi Mike, Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. We love reading that you chose us based on the feedback provided by other clients. No doubt your kind words and also the advice pro... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jul 2018

So far so good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 20, 2018

We are currently at lock up stage & so far things have been pretty good.
Our CLE is always helpful answering any questions we have, is very pleasant to deal with and responds to our emails in timely manner
Our Site Supervisor gives us a call once a week to update us on the progress of our build and we’ve had no problems at all with scheduling in private building inspections with our our own appointed inspectors.
In regards To build quality our private inspectors said our frame was very straight and overall ‘pretty good’ compared to all the other frames they’ve inspected.
Overall Carlisle have been good to deal with & we look forward to seeing the end result.

Comments
Carlisle Homes Official

Hi Chelle8, Thank you very much for your review. We love hearing that everything has progressed rather smoothly to lock up stage. Communication is the key to a successful journey and as such ... read more »

1 of 82 pages