Filter By:

Verified Customer Build Location: Queensland Office Location: QLD, Springfield / Ripley Construction End Date: Sep 2018

Beautiful house

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

We are very happy with our beautiful new house. Our supervisor Carl did a fantastic job and the build was much quicker than we expected. Our consultant Jon did did a very good job also to get us to site. We have been in the house for over a month now and we love it, we would recommend G J Gardner Springfield/Ripley to anyone wanting to build their new home.

Comments
G.J. Gardner Homes Official

Thank you for the beautiful review. We are so humbled by your feedback and we sincerely hope you love your new GJ Gardner Home for many many years to come. Best of luck to you!

Verified Customer Build Location: Tasmania Office Location: TAS, Hobart West Construction End Date: Nov 2018

Going the extra mile

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

My Wife & I are very pleased with the service and build quality that we have received from the entire GJ Workforce.

Not long after initially signing up to build our family home we mentioned to the team that we are expecting a baby in November (this was in April before we even had council approval) ever since then, the whole team has pushed as hard as they could to get certain things done in a timely matter to ensure we could be in the house with our new born.

I would like to thank Aaron, Meg, Lillian, Ludeke, Lenka, Damian and an even bigger thank you to David who has been by our side and on the phone to us constantly making sure we are happy with every little step.

I honestly reccomend GJ Gardner for your next home, you won't be disappointed!

Peregian Beach

• 1 comment
Private message

Verified Customer Build Location: Queensland Office Location: QLD, Sunshine Coast South Construction End Date: Jul 2018

Absolutely Perfect from Start to Finish !!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

Right from the start meeting Phil (our consultant) we felt totally at ease that we where building with a seriously professional company. Our project manager (also Phil) was amazing, so approachable and no request was too much trouble. Color selection & internal fittings with Natasha at the main office was made so easy for us, as was our tiles and carpet selection. Everyone at GJ.Gardener was caring & involved in every way. Workmanship was excellent & I was updated with weekly pics. No issues with the build, only a couple of small items that where rectified immediately & the cost was spot on, even after some adjustments by us. This is our 4th home build & by far the best. I had full confidence with GJ.Gardener in building our retirement home and they did not let us down in any way. I would not hesitate in recommending anyone thinking of building a new home to contact GJ Gardener, you will not be disappointed.

Comments
G.J. Gardner Homes Official

Hey Craig, Thanks so much for the amazing review, it means a lot to our franchises to have this wonderful feedback. Can I confirm this was Sunshine Coast South? As it sounds like you may be referr... read more »

No worries Steph... I did mean the Sunshine Coast North - Noosa office in my review. I will try to edit this now... still great team..!!

G.J. Gardner Homes Official

Thanks so much Craig, if you need any assistance with that, just let us know :)
Thank you again for the lovely review, Josh and the team at Noosa were really really grateful

Verified Customer Build Location: New South Wales Office Location: NSW, Tweed Heads Construction End Date: Oct 2018

So happy with our new home by the beach!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

To [name removed] & [name removed] and the whole team thankyou so much for our amazing home! Our first ever build experience was a pretty daunting process but right from the beginning we felt at ease and had full control over our custom designed home. There were some minor hiccups along the way but it was the professionalism and ease that these were handled allowing us to trust the GJ Team. In the end achieving our dream home. The quality of work is exceptional and we can't wait to get into the styling. They even helped us celebrate my husband's birthday on handover! such a personal touch. Thanks again to the whole team ;-)

Comments
G.J. Gardner Homes Official

Thank you for the 5-star review! We're so glad we were able to build your dream home and that your build process was a breeze. Thank you for choosing to build with G.J. Gardner Homes. Enjoy your new home!

Verified Customer Build Location: South Australia Office Location: SA, Riverland Construction End Date: Oct 2018

Quality throughout - an Amazing Home!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

Sam, Mel, Glen, Helen, Troy, Greg, Angela and the team at GJ's Renmark could not have been more helpful. We had significant design changes for our home which were met without hesitation throughout the planning stages and using the GJ website with 3D walk through was extremely helpful. The build quality is first class and this was commented on by experienced industry friends who saw the project during the process. The end product exceeded our expectations and we are absolutely thrilled with the result. On top of that, we moved in about 2 weeks ahead of schedule. Couldn't be happier.

Verified Customer Build Location: Queensland Office Location: QLD, Springfield / Ripley Construction End Date: Nov 2018

Beautiful House!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

Extremely happy with the end result. The finished product was amazing. As first home buyer, we need to choose a builder that we can trust. It's very grateful that we have chosen GJ. Gardner Homes Springfield. There were no surprises to the costs, what was initially quoted is what we paid. I would like to thank everyone at GJ. Gardner Homes Springfield. Special thanks to our New Home Consultant, Jon Farrell. He's very helpful, always a pleasure to talk to. And also big thanks to our Site Manager, Daniel Carroll. He did an outstanding job throughout the build. I would recommend GJ. Gardner Homes Springfield to anyone who was thinking about building a new excellent quality home.

Comments
G.J. Gardner Homes Official

Thank you so much for your kind words - it's been an absolute pleasure looking after your build and we sincerely hope you enjoy many years of wonderful memories in your new G.J. Gardner Home :)

Verified Customer Build Location: New South Wales Office Location: NSW, Sydney - South West (Narellan) Construction End Date: Sep 2018

Dream Home

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2018

What a pleasure it was to meet Lance and the team at GJ Gardner Sydney south west. From the start Lance and the team were very helpful with us as we sat down to design our first house. We went with an existing plan and made some adjustments which we though best suited our style and family needs. The team were very helpful and caring of our decision, lance offered his expertise and contributed some very supportive ideas that we were able to adopt into our plan of our dream home.

The team at GJ Gardner Sydney south west were very professional and supportive from our first meeting through to the end, offering support and keeping me up to date with the progression of the paper work and build. The ladies in the offer were always friendly and helpful and answered any question in a timely manner. During the build Lance and the supervisor Danny always kept us up to date with the progress of the build through the progress tracker and emails. Danny was very patient, supportive and wiling to answer and concerns or question that we had during our construction walk through. We was very impressed to see the construction moving swiftly and was very delighted to be informed that we would receive our key before our contract date which we were very excited about.

After moving in to our new home we have loved and enjoyed very minute of it. Going in to our 8 week of post hand over we have being going over the house and have yet to fine any flaws, this is a true testament to the quality of build of the supervisor Danny, Lance and his team.

The team at GJ Gardner Sydney south west have truly being friendly most of all very supportive through our hole construction journey. The provide us with peace of mind by answering all our questions. We would not hesitate to highly recommend the team at GJ Gardner Sydney south west to anyone looking to build their dream home.

Great job team.

Comments
G.J. Gardner Homes Official

Wow - Thank you Tamara for this amazing 5-star review! Lance and his team at Sydney South West are very professional and are passionate about build quality homes for each and everyone of their clie... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Victoria Office Location: VIC, Bass Coast / Phillip Island Construction End Date: Aug 2018

Excellent job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2018

We are delighted with our new GJ Gardner home.Nothing was a hassle for them.We were always kept up to date on the build and everyone was so friendly and informative.Rob made colour selection so easy with all his knowledge and Paul the site supervisor could not have been more helpful he was always there to answer any questions and give us advice on anything. Everyone at GJ Gardner was so approachable and friendly

Comments
G.J. Gardner Homes Official

Hi Laurel, Thanks for taking the time to give us a 5 star review. We're thrilled to hear that you had such a great experience with the friendly and knowledgeable staff at G.J. Gardner Homes Bass C... read more »

• 1 comment
Private message

Verified Customer Build Location: Queensland Office Location: QLD, Brisbane North & Bayside Construction End Date: Jun 2017

Great build, great experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 29, 2018

GJ Gardner lived up to its review rating. From the initial planning, by Anthony, to the final inspection and follow up after the build, the people at GJ Gardner fulfilled their promise to support us every step of the way. Including the follow-up after the completion of the build.

Our supervisors always made time when we needed to speak to them or required information about the progress of the build. The tradesman employed by GJ Gardner, who attended our build, were equally great in their approach and their willingness to fulfill our requests. We would especially like to mention Kitchen Crew who installed our cabinetry. Their follow up to make sure everything was 100% was excellent.

We would also like to mention our administrator, Amy. We could not have wished for a better support than Amy in what can be a stressful experience. She always came up with solutions to our problems, no matter how small, offered us great advice and was unerringly prompt in answering our correspondence. She made our build a very enjoyable experience. We would also like to thank Keith at head office who was incredibly helpful and prompt in helping us with some of the onsite matters.

The construction cost matched the estimated cost, which was the cherry on the cake.

Were we to build again we would definitely choose GJ Gardner.

Comments
G.J. Gardner Homes Official

Thanks James for your kind words.
We are so grateful to be able to build for such wonderful people and we can't thank you enough for the review. We hope you enjoy your new home for many years to come.
Best of luck for the future :)

Sorry just a note. I referred to Anthony in my review whereas he is better known as Tony.

Ulladulla

Private message

Verified Customer Build Location: New South Wales Office Location: NSW, Shoalhaven Construction End Date: Oct 2018

Hassles free

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 23, 2018

Our experience with GJ Gardner was hassle free and nothing was too much trouble.
From picking our design to matching the design to our block, we were treated with respect and felt comfortable at all times.
Our site manager was very obliging and walked us through the whole build.
We received weekly updates and regular inspections.
A very positive experience.

Comments
G.J. Gardner Homes Official

Thank you for the 5-star review! We're so glad your build process was a breeze. Clear communication and amazing service are just some of the things we pride ourselves on. Thank you for choosing to build with G.J. Gardner Homes. Enjoy your new home!

Verified Customer Build Location: Victoria Office Location: VIC, Ballarat Construction End Date: Sep 2018

GJ Gardner Ballarat are outstanding!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 22, 2018

My first point of contact was Gina, she is a wonderful lady and an outstanding sales person. Gina went out of her way to find a package that suited my budget, she was happy to assist in any way possible I couldn't thank her enough for all her effort. Adrian was my site supervisor and he was fantastic at every stage he walked me through the house and kept me informed on what had been done and what was going to be done next. The girls in the office emailed me every week to let me know what was happening in the up and coming week and I would also receive photos on the progress of my house to keep as a keep sake. The tradesmen did a fantastic job on my house and I couldn't of been happier. Not once was I stressed about my house as I knew I had the best builders in Ballarat building my home with all the care and attention to detail being throw at my house. My final cost was higher than my estimated cost but that is only because I added extras to my build. The only thing that no builder could ever produced is the rock that layes underneath the surface.
I would definitely build again with GJ Gardner Homes Ballarat, Rob & the team are fantastic and they are a credit to themselves and to all the people that choose to build through them.
GJ Gardner are one of the only builders that have programs to put money back into the community to support non for profit clubs and charity's, I got to choose what charity/club I wanted money to be donated to and I think that is absolutely fantastic for the Ballarat community.
I would highly recommended GJ Gardners to anyone that was interested in building a new home.

Comments
G.J. Gardner Homes Official

Hi Lesa, Thanks so much for your 5 star review of G.J. Gardner Homes Ballarat. We're thrilled to hear that the office were so attentive and gave you a fantastic home. We hope you have many happy... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Western Australia Office Location: WA, Perth West Construction End Date: Apr 2018

Great experience, loving the end results

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 21, 2018

When we decided to find a piece of land and build our dream home in the Perth hills, we searched many designs before finding the GJ Gardner Montville, thanks Neil if you are reading this! The fact that it was with a local small builder but part of the larger GJ Gardner family, was exactly what we wanted. Throughout, Dermot and his wonderful team at GJ Perth West - Kathleen, Yvonne, Geraldine and of course our supervisor, Mark, and his array of trades, looked after us and transformed the drawings on paper, along with my wife’s interior talents, to the amazing place we have today.
The whole process was very open and interactive, of course there were some issues but they were easily resolved and without doubt we would recommend them to anyone who wishes for something less rushed but rather a more personal, customised building experience.
Thanks again guys

Comments
G.J. Gardner Homes Official

Thanks heaps for the 5-star review! We're so glad you enjoyed your build process. The team at Perth West are amazing and passionate about building quality homes to all their clients. Thank you for ... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: New South Wales Office Location: NSW, Sydney - North (Brookvale) Construction End Date: Oct 2018

High quality and service orientated

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 21, 2018

Our experience with G.J. Gardner has been a very positive one. The team skilfully guided us through each stage of the process making it both enjoyable and easy to understand. They have a high service ethic and have added lots of value to us with their professional guidance. They all take pride in their work from the office through to the site team and are a pleasure to deal with. We felt very fortunate to have them build our house.
The end product has proved to be of a very high quality. All buildings need some settling in but everything worked from handover and even the basic fixtures are of a high standard. Any minor adjustments or follow ups have been quickly and professionally rectified. There was a sliding door not closing properly and this was instantly fixed and final touch up painting was proactively followed up. The build team are very professional and we are extremely grateful for their craftsmanship and passion.
We now have a beautiful new home that is truly our sanctuary. My wife and I are delighted with the end product and would highly recommend the G.J. Gardner Northern Beaches team.

Comments
G.J. Gardner Homes Official

Thank you for the 5-star review! The Team at Sydney North are truely amazing and passionate about providing the best service to their clients. Thank you for choosing to build with G.J. Gardner Homes. Enjoy your new home!

Verified Customer Build Location: New South Wales Office Location: NSW, Tweed Heads Construction End Date: Sep 2018

New Home Build

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

I had a wonderful experience with GJ Gardner Homes Ballina and Tweed Heads. Pete and his team were always very accommodating and kept me up to speed at all times. Minimal defects to rectify prior to final handover. Would highly recommend them to anyone without hesitation. It was such an easy process and the staff were always helpful and provided guidance as required.

Comments
G.J. Gardner Homes Official

Thank you for the 5-star review! We're glad you enjoy your build process. Thank you for building with G.J. Gardner Homes. Enjoy your new home!

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Verified Customer Build Location: Queensland Office Location: QLD, Gold Coast North Construction End Date: Jul 2018

Stress Free, Amazing Value & Exceptional Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2018

We were so lucky to have walked into the GJ display home at Pimpama!
From the very start Mat made the whole process easy! He listened to us and helped us to put our custom build together with the unique touches we wanted, within our budget.
We went for a Hamptons style and cannot believe that our dream became a reality.
The service didn't stop with Mat, he introduced us to our Site Manager James who was nothing short of amazing!
James was easy going but his attention to detail, timeline and delivery of quality build was nothing like we have ever seen. There were a few changes made by us during construction which we thought would be an issue or costly, not at all though. Our Site Supervisor worked with us to make sure we were happy with the result.
Whenever we phoned James he answered or called back almost immediately, and he never called with any issues that he didn't already have a solution in mind for.

If we build ever again, it will be hands down with GJ Gardner homes.
Mat, James & the office team were all so above our expectations.
We have and continue to recommend this company when anyone asks who built our home.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
G.J. Gardner Homes Official

Hi Gina,
Thank you so much for the amazing review of our Gold Coast Office - it's always pleasure to be apart of someone's build journey and we can't thank you enough for the kind words.
We wish you all the best in the future!

geelong

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

Verified Customer Build Location: Victoria Office Location: VIC, Geelong Construction End Date: Nov 2017

Our Dream Home - Amazing Experience, Highly Recommended!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2018

Deciding on who we would contract to build our dream home was a tough choice. Working in the real estate industry it was always going to be hard as i had high expectations and we really wanted to get it right. Choosing GJ gardener was a fantastic decision, the worked with us with the design and really listened to us as the clients. They took time to change things when i changed my mind, which was often and i felt the end result showed the care and effort that was put into the build. The quality of the home is amazing and on the call back to fix any major issues there was very little to fix. It wasn't an easy build as we had no electricity connection so we build off grid and we were in the middle of no where but GJ Gardner worked around all the obstacles. Our build supervisor was Chris Niblett and he continually went out of his way to help where he could and I believe the home wouldn't be the same without his advise and attention to detail. We are in love with our dream home,I thank GJ Gardener for their patience and care and the time that it took was worth it, they even got us in a couple of weeks early in time for my sons birthday. Working in real estate i have always noticed the GJ Gardner homes are well built and are of a high quality and I am definitely recommending them to a number of buyers. Build with GJ Gardner and you will be impressed with the outcome. Thank you Thank you Thank you to the entire team. I am hoping to one day build an investment and i wouldn't even think of going anywhere else.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
G.J. Gardner Homes Official

Hi Michelle,

Thanks for taking the time to give G.J. Gardner Homes Geelong a 5 star review.
We're thrilled to hear that the process and end result was of high quality.

Kind regards,
Jess Morris, G.J. Gardner Homes, Vic/Tas

Verified Customer Build Location: New South Wales Office Location: NSW, Orange Construction End Date: Jul 2018

GJ Gardner Orange - great customer service & quality build

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2018

Communication from beginning to end was easy & always fast. All my questions could be answered & changes to plans were never an issue. The first plan didn't quite work for me & without hesitation Mark re-designed the whole kitchen/living area & it ended up spot on. There were no unexpected costs & it was kept to the original quote. No interuptions to the build & it was finished ahead of schedule.

Very happy with how my house turned out.

Comments
G.J. Gardner Homes Official

Thank you for the 5-star review! Great communication is just one of the things we pride ourselves on at G.J. Gardner Homes. We're glad you enjoyed your building experience. Enjoy your new home!

Verified Customer Build Location: New South Wales Office Location: NSW, South Nowra Construction End Date: May 2017

We built our dream home, not kidding we did

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2018

The build went very quickly, few wet days but finished in good time.
The build quality was excellent, we only had one issue with the door to the garage having a gap and letting in a draft but this was fixed.
The final cost was dearer than the original quote but we did add a LOT of extras. And we are so glad we did them before the build.

Comments
G.J. Gardner Homes Official

Thank you for the 5-star review! We're glad we were able to build your dream home. Thank you for choosing to build with G.J. Gardner Homes. Enjoy your new home!

Our gorgeous GJ Garner beach house

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

We are absolutely delighted with the beach house GJ Gardner Bass Coast have built for our family.
From our very first visit to the office, we were greeted with the informative, attentive and extremely proactive Susie who helped us throughout the design and costing stage.
The display and showroom included good quality and an extensive range of products.
The advice we received throughout from John, Rob and Gill at the contract administration and estimation stage was practical, no nonsense and informative. Whenever we asked questions, the team responded almost immediately. At all times, we felt valued and that our project was important. We, as the customer, really felt like we were at the centre and never dismissed.
As the construction commenced, we met our extremely talented, technically proficient, logical, no nonsense and pragmatic construction manager Paul. His honesty and willingness to update us with progress was refreshing and welcomed. It was clear from the moment we met him that his aim was to build a product that would last and his practical tips and guidance throughout made us extremely happy.
We have a house they we are proud of, happy to show off and share with our family and friends.
Even though we have since moved in, we are still made to feel like a valuable past customer and their service on following up remaining items has been first rate.

Thank you Gill and Garry for running a professional building company and for employing caring and technically proficient staff.

Nicky, Glenn & family

Comments
G.J. Gardner Homes Official

Hi Nicky, We're thrilled to hear that you had such a positive experience at every stage of your build with G.J. Gardner Homes Bass Coast. Thanks for taking the time to give us a 5 star review. We... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: New South Wales Office Location: NSW, Tamworth Construction End Date: Jun 2018

The Build Of Our Family Dream Home

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

Very happy overall with the team at GJ Gardener Tamworth, from top quality workmanship to friendly staff to deal with, nothing was to much of a hassle. I would highly recommend the whole process from working with Chris in sales, Maz & Jay in admin, all the construction contractors, site supervisor Dan and finally Jez in QA. It was also much appreciated to be able to work in with the team to complete my own works including water tanks, concreting, earth works and the laying of turf before the handover date.

Comments
G.J. Gardner Homes Official

Thanks heaps for the 5-star review! Quality workmanship and top quality homes are just some of the things we pride ourselves on at G.J. Gardner Homes. Thank you for building with G.J. Gardner Homes. Enjoy your new home!

1 of 36 pages