Average clean for high cost

2 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2018

For the price I do not feel like the quality of work was there. I chose this company because they advertise professional cleaners and did not feel that was the experience we got.
Our "Spring Clean" turned out to be a quick tidy that did not match the description provided in our quote of things "left shining".
Have had better results from cheaper cleaners in the area. Will not be using house proud again.
Disappointing.

Comments
HouseProud Cleaning Official

We would encourage you to call our office on 1300 880 198 to discuss further so we can assist this franchise with constructive feedback.

Cleaning was average, they chipped Art Deco mirror and lied about a out

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 16, 2018

The cleaning was avaerge...they didn’t clean on top of some of the obvious picture frames, they moved and chipped an Art Deco mirror and refused to admit it. They placed a wet bucket on top of a study chair with light material leaving a watermark. They didn’t clean the light shades. They did a good job of some parts but will never use them again or recommend because they refuse to apologise for what they did wrong.

Comments
HouseProud Cleaning Official

Friendly and Happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2018

Wonderful genuine hard-working young women, very happy with this Company and Service provided and happy to recommend this Service. I live an Busy Unit Block and will now be getting my Unit done

Comments
HouseProud Cleaning Official

Thank you Louise for your wonderful feedback. I will pass it on to Susan and her Penrith team, I am sure she will be thrilled to hear it. Thank you once again.

Warm, friendly and Professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2018

We have been lucky enough to have had Vimm, the new narrabeen franchise holder to clean our house for the last couple of months. I have only met them briefly at the start as I am usually at work when she comes. They are always warm, friendly and professional. they do a great clean even vacuuming grubby teens room. I usually leave the key somewhere and the house is always secure and sparkling when I come home.
It is such an enormous help as I have never had a cleaner but they take it so easy. I only have to do a touch up in the week between as they come fortnightly. They also wage war on our dog hair which is one thing that bother me the most. I have recommended her to a few of my friends recently. I am always look forward to her visits. it took the pressure off me. Can't say a bad word about her and her service. Highly recommend Vimm and her team!!

Comments
HouseProud Cleaning Official

Thank you for that awesome review Annabelle, we are so glad to hear that you are happy with our services. Well done Vim and keep up the good work.

Lounges are looking like new!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 09, 2018

Thank you Santa for your extremely professional manner and wonderful cleaning of both our fabric and leather lounges today. Maria was extremely easy to deal with when getting a quote and Santa was thorough and did a fabulous job. Many thanks to you both and we would definitely use HouseProud Cleaning again.

Comments
HouseProud Cleaning Official

Thank you for your feed back, Santa and Maria are great workers and very professional

Clean feedback - HouseProud Perth - Rukesh

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2018

We live in Perth and have Rukesh clean our family home. Rukesh and HouseProud have been very easy to liaise with. From the point of obtaining a quote, to engaging services, to starting a regular clean schedule. Rukesh cleans to the same high standard every time. He has been flexible with arrangements and is trustworthy, efficient, and thorough. Thanks Natalie

Comments
HouseProud Cleaning Official

Great to hear that Rukesh from HP Victoria Park is doing such a fantastic job.

Superb steam cleaning of carpet

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2018

I am so pleased with the steam carpet clean I had done today. Santa was on time, had attention to detail and left the carpet smelling wonderful. I would definitely get Santa back to complete other services

Comments
HouseProud Cleaning Official

Keep up the great work Santa!!!

HouseProud are fabulous

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2018

HouseProud make it so easy. I am always at work when my home is cleaned. It is cleaned to the same high standard every week, and a delight to come home to. They have been totally flexible with arrangements and are trustworthy, efficient, and thorough. Thanks Sandra and Alex.

Comments
HouseProud Cleaning Official

Once again a great job, Sandra and Alex always giving outstanding cleans.

End of lease clean.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 02, 2018

Needed a last minute booking for a end of lease clean, I was fit straight in when I wanted and the inspection from the real estate told me that it was the best inspection they had ever done. These guys worked so well together and so efficient!! Couldn’t thank them enough. !!

Comments
HouseProud Cleaning Official

Thanks for your feedback. Love to know which franchise did this job for you.

Absolutely Fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 19, 2018

We live at Picnic Point in Sydney and have a lady by the name of Mary that comes to clean our 5 bedroom house.
Mary is fantastic, reliable, polite and does a fantastic job.

Comments
HouseProud Cleaning Official

Hi Shaun, that's fantastic news. Mary is great and I'm glad you are happy with your clean. We love Mary too :)

Absolute perfection.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 29, 2018

I am amazed at what an incredibly good job Harry has done. I don’t think the house has ever been so clean! Everywhere I look I see perfection. I am so grateful for his professionalism, hard work and attention to detail.

Comments
HouseProud Cleaning Official

Thank you for that awesome review Tanya. Harry is an absolute star and we're so happy is taking on new clients again. We're glad your results exceeded your expectations :)

Fantastic job!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 26, 2018

Thank you very much to Judith and her team from Glenbrook HouseProud Cleaning! Our home was left sparkling after our renovations. Highly recommend their professional, thorough and very considerate services.

Comments
HouseProud Cleaning Official

Judith is great. Glad you were happy with the service and thank you for letting us know! Cheers

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Amazing team

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 15, 2018

Shannon and Susan are a fantastic team. You can see the care and effort they put in. Nothing is a hassle when asked.

Comments
HouseProud Cleaning Official

Great work Susan and Shannon. Keep it up!!!

Sydney, Australia

• 2 comments
  • 1 question
  • 4 answers
  • 12 helpful votes
Private message

Top Quality Team of Professional Cleaners

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 15, 2018

House Proud Cleaning was highly recommended, to my family by David Howe, from McGrath Real Estate, Northbridge, while we appointed this agent to sell my Parents property in Castle Cove. I have had many cleaners over the years, but I want to tell you the professionalism, the second to none top quality work they carried out and exceeded our expectations of cleaning inside the cupboards, range hoods, refrigerators and the oven. The house was sparkling clean and the house sold before auction. And recently, I moved out of our house and hired the same company and they worked all day and cleaned my very messy house. They surprised me and even cleaned my oven and range hood, even though I didn't request it. Now they are my professional cleaners at my current residence on a fortnightly basis. Such a warm and friendly team, you will not be disappointed.

Comments
HouseProud Cleaning Official

Great to hear you have had such a great experience with your Houseproud cleaners.

House Proud Cleaning DUndas

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 13, 2018

Avni and her team really are lifesavers. After almost two years I have no complaints at all, only recommendations. Avni is flexible too, which means a lot to me. Everything is thoroughly cleaned, nothing is overlooked, not even the mirrored wardrobes or the sliding glass doors when needed.

Comments
HouseProud Cleaning Official

Great to hear Avni, keep on doing these amazing cleans for your customers.

House Proud are my life savers.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 10, 2018

I’ve been using House Proud cleaning for almost 12 months. In my experience they do a wonderful job and have provided me with an excellent service. They are always professional, friendly and flexible. I couldn’t manage without them!

Comments
HouseProud Cleaning Official

Great to hear how good the job is......

House Proud Cleaning Dundas does your brand proud!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 06, 2018

Have been using Dundas HouseProud Cleaning for almost two years. Avni and her team are always professional. Avni in particular does a superb job. She is always on time, cleans quickly and efficiently, is polite and pleasant to deal with and often does an extra often unasked-for job (cleaning skirting boards etc) as an extra sweetener! I would thoroughly recommend Avni's services.

Comments
HouseProud Cleaning Official

This is terrific feedback. Well done and thanks.

Excellent service provided

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 05, 2018

Avni has been cleaning our house the last few years and she always does a thorough job. She cleans all surfaces and under things. I am quite particular with the bathroom and kitchen and have been happy with the results thus far. I highly recommend their service!

Comments
HouseProud Cleaning Official

Avni, love hearing from your customers, how great your work is. Keep up the good work HP Dundas.

fantastic cleaning job!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 04, 2018

hello Sannon and Susan clean my mums house on a fortnightly basis. They do a fantastic job! They put great detail in their work that other cleaner never did in mums house, like move all mats to vacuum and mop, clean all ceiling fans and even once and a while shannon would move mums fridge and lounge to vacuum and mop under neath. Great work. I highly recommend them. Thank you Shannon and Susan!!!

Comments
HouseProud Cleaning Official

We love hearing your feedback, Keep up the great work guys!!

Life Savers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 03, 2018

Susan and Shannon do an amazing job. With a little one crawling all over the house I have peace of mind. They are professional and never miss a spot. I highly recommend House Proud Cleaning.

Comments
HouseProud Cleaning Official

Well done Houseproud St Clair. Great to hear this type of feedback.

1 of 10 pages