Can't live without my cleaners

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2017

Susan and Shannon do a fantastic job, even when my kids leave an absolute mess. I couldn't survive without them!!

Comments
HouseProud Cleaning Official

Great to hear what a fantastic job Houseproud St Clair is doing. Well done Susan and Shannon.

HouseProud Glen Alpine

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2017

Loved the clean home I came home too. House was spotless and clean. Harry and his team which includes Joanne and Sherin are wonderful, they even changed the sheets on our beds. Husband was really impressed and I wouldn’t hesitate using them. Have booked them in fortnightly.

Comments
HouseProud Cleaning Official

Harry and his team continue to please their customers. Well done. Thanks for letting us know what a great job they are doing.

Sydney

• 1 comment
Private message

Hit and miss

2 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2017

I was very happy with the cleaning job that Melissa does, and she is just lovely! Unfortunately, it became the norm that Melissa does not actually do the cleaning. On one occasion I had 4 teenage men in my house "cleaning" at once, which was distressing for my 10 month old baby. I also had to do a lot of the cleaning myself after they left.
I never knew what time they were coming until a call or text message either the evening before or the morning of cleaning.
I really did not like not know who would be coming to my house, and what time. Also not pleasing was having to do the cleaning myself after paying for the job to be done (unless it was Melissa that came). Waste of money!!

Comments
HouseProud Cleaning Official

Thank you for your feedback. We would love to speak to you further about this. Please contact our office on 1300 880 198 to speak with the Operations Manager - Josephine. We look forward to hearing from you.

HouseProud Cleaning Official

KLR we still haven't heard from you. We want to make sure you have the right company as none of our Franchisees employee any teenage men, or have teams of men. Can you please contact head office so we can clear this up? 1300 880 198. Thank you

HouseProud Cleaning Official

Thanks for calling the office and speaking to us to try and get this cleared up.

HouseProud Auburn

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2017

I was very happy with the service Abdul provided me. He was really prompt with his reply and his work was very thorough. I would highly recommend his services.

Comments
HouseProud Cleaning Official

Great to hear that Houseproud Auburn being Abdul is doing so well. Thanks for your feedback.

Great job every time

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 07, 2017

Maritza and her team always do a great job. My house smells and looks clean after they leave. They are reliable, friendly and do a fantastic job. Highly recommend .

Comments
HouseProud Cleaning Official

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us. Great work Maritza and team.

Very happy customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 29, 2017

Harry A was so easy and wonderful to deal with. I had had a previous cleaner who I'd had a bad experience with. He eased my worries and made me feel secure with someone coming into my home. He was kind and even took photos as he went along. The clean was wonderful and I was so happy to come home after a long day of work to a clean and tidy home. So happy and will definitely recommend.

Comments
HouseProud Cleaning Official

Good Morning Tara, After having a bad experience with a cleaner it's so nice to hear Harry came in and not only did a great job for you, but he made you feel safe about having someone in your home.... read more »

Melissa you are incredible !!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2017

OMG Melissa, thank you soooo much!!! I have never had cleaners as good as you before!!! You are incredible!!! I will have to try to get you regularly. Thanks again, Jenny

Comments
HouseProud Cleaning Official

Hi Jenny,
WOW! that is a fantastic review for Melissa. I'll let her know your positive response and ask her to call you about a regular clean. Enjoy your day and Melissa will be in touch soon.
Cheers Josephine

Trustworthy and great clean

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2017

Kuresh and his team are wonderful! Kuresh has been cleaning my house on a weekly basis for a few years now and would highly recommend. Him and his team are trustworthy, reliable and alway do a great job!

Comments
HouseProud Cleaning Official

Fantastic Kuresh!! You are building a fantastic business.

Good price and good service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 03, 2017

Much better than my previous cleaner with cheaper price. They actually dusted furniture and kitchen was nicely cleaned. Happy with their service.

Comments
HouseProud Cleaning Official

Thanks for your feedback. We love hearing from our customers.

Very high standards

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 30, 2017

Melissa did exactly what she promised for my Springclean in preparation for selling my house. She was very easy to talk to and has exceptionally high standards. She cleans in a very eco friendly way.

Comments
HouseProud Cleaning Official

Well done Melissa. Love hearing when you deliver what you say you can do!!

Amazing service with friendly and understanding staff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 26, 2017

Susan and Shannon are friendly, methodical and get the job done. Their enthusiasm and ingenuity is exceptional and leads to results that other companies can not achieve. I absolutely recommend everyone use their service.

Comments
HouseProud Cleaning Official

Well done Susan and Shannon from Houseproud St Clair. Good to hear how well you are doing.

Very flexible and friendly!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2017

The Houseproud team have been very flexible, friendly and understanding in assisting my mother with her house cleaning. My mum struggles to manage her house duties due to health issues and living alone, and the Houseproud team have been so understanding and sensitive in meeting her needs and supporting her on an ongoing basis to have a clean and healthy home. They are also very reasonably priced. Thank you to Sena and her team for their services and support!

Comments
HouseProud Cleaning Official

Well done Sena and your team!!

Great reliable service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

Thanks guys for doing a great job !
I can trust the work will be performed to the highest quality, and I don't even have to be home to supervise it. Cheers

Comments
HouseProud Cleaning Official

Thank you for your feedback.

House proud Glenhaven

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

Sena and her team are fabulous- we get a very high standard of cleaning every fortnight. I recommend them highly.

Comments
HouseProud Cleaning Official

Thanks Emma, we love hearing how our customers experience is. Great work Houseproud Glenhaven.

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
Private message

I'd get Melissa again, she is fantastic!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

Melissa was amazing, she focussed on exactly what I wanted for my spring clean and delivered a fantastic result. I love my house now its so fresh and sparkly. Will definitely do it again!!

Comments
HouseProud Cleaning Official

Wahoo Melissa, great to hear from your customers how good you are!!

Hi, she is very good and a lovely person too! She sent me photos throughout the day to keep me updated of progress while I was at work. Every single panel of every singe blind cleaned, just great!

Great!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

Sena and her team are lovely and are always very friendly. Very happy with their clean and are very efficient.

Comments
HouseProud Cleaning Official

Excellent!!!!

Happy client

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2017

Sena and her team are very efficient, Prashhida is polite and always on time. My house smells fresh and clean. I would definitely recommend Houseproud.

Comments
HouseProud Cleaning Official

Love a cleaner on time along with a fresh and clean house. Fabulous!!!

Verified Customer

Love to come home to a clean house

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2017

Nothing beats the calm that I get when I walk through our home after a professional clean from Sena's team, specifically from Milan, who thoroughly dusts, wipes, polishes & vacuums leaving the house fresh and tidy. Our fortnightly clean keeps our home in tip top condition.

Comments
HouseProud Cleaning Official

Keep up the great work in your business Sena.

Honest and reliable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2017

Prasiddha in team Sena has been cleaning my house, regularly (once a month) for approx one year. Very happy with the cleaning and Prasiddha is very polite, honest and punctual. I would recommend Sena to anyone, and I will be continuing the services

Comments
HouseProud Cleaning Official

Well done to Prassiddha in Sena's team. Great to hear house is clean and your cleaners are polite and you can trust them.

Highly recommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2017

Harry and Joanne have been regularly cleaning our home for the past 6 weeks. He has been honest, reliable and a great communicator and it is so lovely to come home to a sparkling clean house. Looking forward to an ongoing clean house :)

Comments
HouseProud Cleaning Official

Sparkling clean homes, is what we do best. Great work Harry and Joanne.

1 of 8 pages