• 7 helpful votes

Very unsatisfied

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2017

I got the unit I was moving out of cleaned (in Dundas Valley) and booked with HouseProud to complete the cleaning. I booked for the cleaner to come at 12:30, he showed up at 2:30. I waited at the property for him to come at 12:30 but when he didn't show up I left as I had lots of other things to do that day. I gave him instructions on how to enter. i messaged when I was on my way back to the unit to ask if he was at the property to which he replied "yes"... when i got to the property 15 minutes later, he was not there! I called and he said he was just finding parking.
I was so angry but had no other option but to go ahead with the cleaning. I don't know what the place looked like when the cleaner was actually done with the unit because he showed up so late I had to give the keys back to the real estate and never got to go back to check. But purely based on the fact that the cleaner showed up 2 hours late AND lied about being there when he wasn't, I would never use this company again and I would never recommend them either.

Comments
HouseProud Cleaning Official

I'm really sorry to hear your feedback. Could you please let me know which franchise worked on your property. I would encourage you to call our office to discuss with Josephine our Operations Man... read more »

Sparklingly result!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 02, 2017

I would like to say a huge thank you to Roshan and his wonderful team from Sylvania House proud.
Wonderfully polite, on time and hard working.
A truely fantastic clean, my house is sparkling.
Will definitely be contacting you for the next spring clean.
Thank you!

Comments
HouseProud Cleaning Official

Great work Roshan. Good to hear you are satisfying your customers. Keep it up!!!

Great job!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2017

I don't normally have my house professionally cleaned, but due to an injury I needed help. I am pretty fussy when it comes to cleaning and I must say Satyak does a excellent job. He is reliable, trustworthy and very flexible when I've needed to reschedule. I'm very please with his service and I would definitely recommend him.

Comments
HouseProud Cleaning Official

Thanks for your feedback regarding Satyak from HP Rhodes. He is fast becoming a popular franchisee.

Sydney

• 1 comment
  • 2 helpful votes

Fast and efficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2017

This is one of the few services I would call back to my place. There were two people working, did a super fast and thorough job.

Comments
HouseProud Cleaning Official

Great to hear your feedback, thank you. What franchise did your clean? We'd love to pass your feedback on.

Highly impressed with this service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2017

I am very impressed with the job!!! Very professional service. Cleaning was done perfectly. Harry was very understanding and so helpful. I highly recommend HouseProud Cleaning. Thank you so much.

Comments
HouseProud Cleaning Official

Houseproud Cleaning Glen Alpine. Always getting great feedback, giving great service to the customers in this area. Great work Harry!!

Sparkling clean!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 05, 2017

Satyak did an amazing job! He left my house sparkling clean. I was so impressed that he even cleaned my light fixtures. Will definitely continue using him on a regular basis.

Comments
HouseProud Cleaning Official

Houseproud Rhodes you are doing an excellent job. Keep it up.

Love HouseProud Rhodes!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 02, 2017

We’ve just started having our place cleaned regularly and I don’t know what took us so long! Satyak at HouseProud Rhodes is a professional and friendly, and leaves the house sparkling! Would thoroughly recommend to anyone.

Comments
HouseProud Cleaning Official

Yay!! Well done Satyak. You have worked extremely hard and the rewards are paying off. We appreciate your feedback.

Verified Customer

Clean carpets!!!!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 29, 2017

Great service from Manish and his team... Got my carpets cleaned and they now feel super clean... They were prompt on time, very courteous. Indeed great cleaning work at outrageously cheap prices.

Comments
HouseProud Cleaning Official

Great work Manish. He is an excellent Carpet Technician. Thanks for letting us know.

Very Low Standard

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 22, 2017

My experience with Houseproud Duncraig was not great. The cleaning staff employed by house proud were nice but did not clean to expectations. My instructions were not followed and the owners of house proud were difficult to contact and deal with and did not act adequately to concerns when I raised them. I had to clean my house after the cleaners had been. It was disappointing that even after raising the issues on the first clean, they were still not resolved after the second, which therefore lead to the discontinuation of the service. The passion for this line of business was lacking.

Comments
HouseProud Cleaning Official

We would love to speak to you further in person about this clean. Please contact our office on 1300 880 198 to speak with the Operations Manager - Josephine. We look forward to hearing from you. Thanks for your feedback.

Can't live without my cleaners

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2017

Susan and Shannon do a fantastic job, even when my kids leave an absolute mess. I couldn't survive without them!!

Comments
HouseProud Cleaning Official

Great to hear what a fantastic job Houseproud St Clair is doing. Well done Susan and Shannon.

HouseProud Glen Alpine

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2017

Loved the clean home I came home too. House was spotless and clean. Harry and his team which includes Joanne and Sherin are wonderful, they even changed the sheets on our beds. Husband was really impressed and I wouldn’t hesitate using them. Have booked them in fortnightly.

Comments
HouseProud Cleaning Official

Harry and his team continue to please their customers. Well done. Thanks for letting us know what a great job they are doing.

Sydney

• 1 comment
  • 1 helpful vote

Hit and miss

2 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2017

I was very happy with the cleaning job that Melissa does, and she is just lovely! Unfortunately, it became the norm that Melissa does not actually do the cleaning. On one occasion I had 4 teenage men in my house "cleaning" at once, which was distressing for my 10 month old baby. I also had to do a lot of the cleaning myself after they left.
I never knew what time they were coming until a call or text message either the evening before or the morning of cleaning.
I really did not like not know who would be coming to my house, and what time. Also not pleasing was having to do the cleaning myself after paying for the job to be done (unless it was Melissa that came). Waste of money!!

Comments
HouseProud Cleaning Official

Thank you for your feedback. We would love to speak to you further about this. Please contact our office on 1300 880 198 to speak with the Operations Manager - Josephine. We look forward to hearing from you.

HouseProud Cleaning Official

KLR we still haven't heard from you. We want to make sure you have the right company as none of our Franchisees employee any teenage men, or have teams of men. Can you please contact head office so we can clear this up? 1300 880 198. Thank you

HouseProud Cleaning Official

Thanks for calling the office and speaking to us to try and get this cleared up.

HouseProud Auburn

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2017

I was very happy with the service Abdul provided me. He was really prompt with his reply and his work was very thorough. I would highly recommend his services.

Comments
HouseProud Cleaning Official

Great to hear that Houseproud Auburn being Abdul is doing so well. Thanks for your feedback.

Great job every time

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 07, 2017

Maritza and her team always do a great job. My house smells and looks clean after they leave. They are reliable, friendly and do a fantastic job. Highly recommend .

Comments
HouseProud Cleaning Official

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us. Great work Maritza and team.

Very happy customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 29, 2017

Harry A was so easy and wonderful to deal with. I had had a previous cleaner who I'd had a bad experience with. He eased my worries and made me feel secure with someone coming into my home. He was kind and even took photos as he went along. The clean was wonderful and I was so happy to come home after a long day of work to a clean and tidy home. So happy and will definitely recommend.

Comments
HouseProud Cleaning Official

Good Morning Tara, After having a bad experience with a cleaner it's so nice to hear Harry came in and not only did a great job for you, but he made you feel safe about having someone in your home.... read more »

Melissa you are incredible !!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2017

OMG Melissa, thank you soooo much!!! I have never had cleaners as good as you before!!! You are incredible!!! I will have to try to get you regularly. Thanks again, Jenny

Comments
HouseProud Cleaning Official

Hi Jenny,
WOW! that is a fantastic review for Melissa. I'll let her know your positive response and ask her to call you about a regular clean. Enjoy your day and Melissa will be in touch soon.
Cheers Josephine

Trustworthy and great clean

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2017

Kuresh and his team are wonderful! Kuresh has been cleaning my house on a weekly basis for a few years now and would highly recommend. Him and his team are trustworthy, reliable and alway do a great job!

Comments
HouseProud Cleaning Official

Fantastic Kuresh!! You are building a fantastic business.

Good price and good service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 03, 2017

Much better than my previous cleaner with cheaper price. They actually dusted furniture and kitchen was nicely cleaned. Happy with their service.

Comments
HouseProud Cleaning Official

Thanks for your feedback. We love hearing from our customers.

Very high standards

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 30, 2017

Melissa did exactly what she promised for my Springclean in preparation for selling my house. She was very easy to talk to and has exceptionally high standards. She cleans in a very eco friendly way.

Comments
HouseProud Cleaning Official

Well done Melissa. Love hearing when you deliver what you say you can do!!

Amazing service with friendly and understanding staff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 26, 2017

Susan and Shannon are friendly, methodical and get the job done. Their enthusiasm and ingenuity is exceptional and leads to results that other companies can not achieve. I absolutely recommend everyone use their service.

Comments
HouseProud Cleaning Official

Well done Susan and Shannon from Houseproud St Clair. Good to hear how well you are doing.

1 of 9 pages