I'd get Melissa again, she is fantastic!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

Melissa was amazing, she focussed on exactly what I wanted for my spring clean and delivered a fantastic result. I love my house now its so fresh and sparkly. Will definitely do it again!!

Comments
HouseProud Cleaning Official

Wahoo Melissa, great to hear from your customers how good you are!!

Great!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

Sena and her team are lovely and are always very friendly. Very happy with their clean and are very efficient.

Comments
HouseProud Cleaning Official

Excellent!!!!

Happy client

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2017

Sena and her team are very efficient, Prashhida is polite and always on time. My house smells fresh and clean. I would definitely recommend Houseproud.

Comments
HouseProud Cleaning Official

Love a cleaner on time along with a fresh and clean house. Fabulous!!!

Verified Customer

Love to come home to a clean house

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2017

Nothing beats the calm that I get when I walk through our home after a professional clean from Sena's team, specifically from Milan, who thoroughly dusts, wipes, polishes & vacuums leaving the house fresh and tidy. Our fortnightly clean keeps our home in tip top condition.

Comments
HouseProud Cleaning Official

Keep up the great work in your business Sena.

Honest and reliable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2017

Prasiddha in team Sena has been cleaning my house, regularly (once a month) for approx one year. Very happy with the cleaning and Prasiddha is very polite, honest and punctual. I would recommend Sena to anyone, and I will be continuing the services

Comments
HouseProud Cleaning Official

Well done to Prassiddha in Sena's team. Great to hear house is clean and your cleaners are polite and you can trust them.

Highly recommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2017

Harry and Joanne have been regularly cleaning our home for the past 6 weeks. He has been honest, reliable and a great communicator and it is so lovely to come home to a sparkling clean house. Looking forward to an ongoing clean house :)

Comments
HouseProud Cleaning Official

Sparkling clean homes, is what we do best. Great work Harry and Joanne.

Great Clean - Would Definitely Use Again

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2017

Organised Sena to do an end of lease clean and I could not be happier, after 5 years of occupation the house needed a good once over. Sena and her team did a great job, the sign of a great company is not just doing a good job but also how they address any issues or concerns you may have. Any requests I had regarding specifics of the clean they did without issue. Nothing was too much of a problem for them and every contact was pleasant and efficient.

Comments
HouseProud Cleaning Official

Great news for you and your team Sena. Really appreciate your feedback.

Absolutely Amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2017

Harry goes over and beyond what is expected! Everything is cleaned to perfection and made me very happy! I would definitely recommend their services for residential and commercial properties! Thank you

Comments
HouseProud Cleaning Official

Fantastic review. Harry is one of our best!!

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
Private message

Difficult to deal

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2017

The staff is not trained professionals. Damaged my new carpet with bleach. It is good to stay away with this business.

Comments
HouseProud Cleaning Official

Hi,
Thank you for the message. I will contact Josephine soon.

Verified Customer

The best! House proud dover height

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2017

I just wanted to absolutely recommend Mac and his team from House Proud Dover Height. First of all the service was fantastic. I sent an inquiry online and hit in touch with Mac within 2 hours. Then he came to inspect our appartments to evaluate the job and the quote. Very professional. It was an entire 1bd appartment cleaning after moving with a strong carpet and window cleaning required. Well the landlord himself was impressed with the way the work was executed! Would highly recommend to anyone.

Comments
HouseProud Cleaning Official

What a fantastic review. Well done Mac, great to hear you are looking after your customers so well.

Sparkling clean house

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2017

Harry and Joanne from Glen Alpine Houseproud cleaned my house today. The house is sparkling clean - every nook and cranny has been cleaned to perfection. This is my first clean with them. Thoroughly recommend them.

Comments
HouseProud Cleaning Official

Great work Harry and Joanne. Love hearing how many customers you please regularly. Keep up your great standards!!

Great cleaning company!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 30, 2017

HouseProud cleaning is an amazing cleaning company. They are professional, flexible and affordable. Staff are friendly and down to earth. I love coming home to a very clean house and not have to worry about going over things. I would definitely recommend them.

Comments
HouseProud Cleaning Official

Thank you for your feedback. Would love to hear who is doing the cleaning for you?

Just became a regular

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2017

I booked in with Harry from Glen Alpine for our first clean a fortnight ago, and couldn't be happier. The state of our house was abismall to say the least and Harry was here for over 3 hours on a Saturday afternoon. He did an amazing job and I would most certainly recommend him and have now booked in on a fortnightly basis with him. He listened to all of our requests and was very polite and respectful and also friendly. He always responds to my texts as well, and I'm very pleased with the price.
Thanks Harry!

Comments
HouseProud Cleaning Official

Great news, always good to hear new customers moving into a regular clean.

Satisfied customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2017

I had my first cleaning done today and Iam very pleased with end result.
I will be using the service again. Good customer service.

Comments
HouseProud Cleaning Official

Another happy customer of Harry's. So glad to hear it went well and you're pleased with the service. Great guy, great cleaning. Enjoy coming home to your clean home :)

HouseProud Cleaning Official

Thank you Rachel, so good to hear Harry's standards are still high and that you are happy with the clean. Enjoy coming home to your clean house.

HouseProud Cleaning Official

oopss - sent two messages.. Harry deserves the praise twice in any case

Excellent service and a quality clean

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2017

Harry has been cleaning our home for over 12 months and always does a superb job. He is friendly, respectful and very consistent. He always arrives when he says he will, or gives plenty of notice if he needs to change the day or time. Harry also listens to your requirements and goes out of his way to ensure the job is done the way you like. I recently got Harry to clean my oven, and I was pleasantly surprised at what a great job he did. He avoided harsh sprays and got a spotless finish, then cleaned the rest of the house afterwards. It is a relief to have found such a reliable, trustworthy and hardworking cleaner.

Comments
HouseProud Cleaning Official

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Harry from Glen Alpine. We always receive good reviews on him and he always strives to be the best for his customers.

Tried them because my real estate used them but wouldnt again

2 out of 5, reviewed on May 14, 2017

I was moving out and cleaned the house and used houseproud castle hill as a followup clean, their team was nice but they missed one of the areas I specifically asked to be cleaned where luckily I checked it and found it hadn't been touched at all, they definitely weren't the cheapest around either. I also asked for a tax invoice for the works and I'm still waiting 2 weeks later and they don't answer my emails or txt messages

Comments
HouseProud Cleaning Official

Hi Jarrod, Very sorry to hear the clean turned out to be NOT what you expected! Please contact our Head Office on 1300 880 198 to discuss your recent experience with Josephine our Operations Manager. We look forward to hearing from you.

HouseProud Cleaning Official

Thank you for calling into the office Jarrod. Sorry for the inconvenience, but so glad we could get the issue rectified. Cheers and enjoy your day. Josephine

End of Lease Clean

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2017

We used Sena for internal cleaning, Rick for window cleaning and Manish for carpet cleaning. It was handy having Sena organise everything for me and making sure quality work was done. I found them very professional and had excellent customer service. They were very obliging and went above and beyond when I was interstate. Would highly recommend using them as you will get total peace of mind and they are very trustworthy. I will recommend them all to my friends. Thank you and I know your business will succeed as you put the customer first.

Comments
HouseProud Cleaning Official

Great to hear this feedback. 3 of our Houseproud Franchisees working together to get a great result for the customer. Well Done Sena from Glenhaven, Rick from Cherrybrook and Manish from our Carpet Cleaning Sydney franchise.

Houseproud Glenalpine exceeded our expectations

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 01, 2017

We had our first clean by Harry recently and were extremely happy with the cleaning! The house was spotless and not to mention Harry is lovely and extremely helpful and professional. Couldn't fault the service so far!

Comments
HouseProud Cleaning Official

Thanks for your feedback. Great to keep hearing these stories about Harry's work.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 01, 2017

Manish was professional in every part of his work. He was courteous, hard working, very attentive to detail and I was delighted with the result. I would be very happy to recommend him and your company to anybody who wanted upholstery cleaned. Please thank him on my behalf.

Comments
HouseProud Cleaning Official

Thanks for letting us know. We keep telling all the people that make enquiries about Carpet Cleaning that Manish has a lot of experience and always provides the customer with a fantastic job that ... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
  • 1 question
Private message

And House Proud Cleaning is proud of this work?

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 09, 2017

Just 1 star for turning up. I had the carpet in 4 rooms, including stairs, "cleaned" by House Proud. The worker was here for 38mins from driving in at 12.40pm to driving away, to do the advertised 8 stage work . The carpet was not vacuumed. There were 3 stains but no stain treatment was done. I have actually gained 2 more stains I didn't have before cleaning. Traffic areas are still just as soiled. The stair carpet was patchy wet that night and still damp the next morning despite the a/c being on. The carpets actually look worse than before the "clean" and I am looking at having to replace them. People, as far as my experience with carpet cleaning goes, House Proud is all website and no performance. Don't use them. I never will again.

Comments
HouseProud Cleaning Official

This is not good to hear!!, our Carpet Technician is always extremely professional and always has good reviews due to the good work he does. Can you please contact our Head Office on 1300 880 198 to discuss further so we can rectify this situation.

I do not wish to hear platitudes or how professional your Carpet Technician is. The fact is that I received a sub-professional, sub-standard carpet clean from a company making excessive claims of h... read more »

HouseProud Cleaning Official

Again, we cannot help you in this form. Can you please contact our Head Office to speak with Josephine the Operations Manager on 1300 880 198 as currently we don't know what job this is and when i... read more »

1 of 7 pages