Superb steam cleaning of carpet

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2018

I am so pleased with the steam carpet clean I had done today. Santa was on time, had attention to detail and left the carpet smelling wonderful. I would definitely get Santa back to complete other services

HouseProud are fabulous

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2018

HouseProud make it so easy. I am always at work when my home is cleaned. It is cleaned to the same high standard every week, and a delight to come home to. They have been totally flexible with arrangements and are trustworthy, efficient, and thorough. Thanks Sandra and Alex.

End of lease clean.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 02, 2018

Needed a last minute booking for a end of lease clean, I was fit straight in when I wanted and the inspection from the real estate told me that it was the best inspection they had ever done. These guys worked so well together and so efficient!! Couldn’t thank them enough. !!

Absolutely Fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 19, 2018

We live at Picnic Point in Sydney and have a lady by the name of Mary that comes to clean our 5 bedroom house.
Mary is fantastic, reliable, polite and does a fantastic job.

Comments
HouseProud Cleaning Official

Hi Shaun, that's fantastic news. Mary is great and I'm glad you are happy with your clean. We love Mary too :)

Absolute perfection.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 29, 2018

I am amazed at what an incredibly good job Harry has done. I don’t think the house has ever been so clean! Everywhere I look I see perfection. I am so grateful for his professionalism, hard work and attention to detail.

Comments
HouseProud Cleaning Official

Thank you for that awesome review Tanya. Harry is an absolute star and we're so happy is taking on new clients again. We're glad your results exceeded your expectations :)

Fantastic job!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 26, 2018

Thank you very much to Judith and her team from Glenbrook HouseProud Cleaning! Our home was left sparkling after our renovations. Highly recommend their professional, thorough and very considerate services.

Comments
HouseProud Cleaning Official

Judith is great. Glad you were happy with the service and thank you for letting us know! Cheers

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Amazing team

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 15, 2018

Shannon and Susan are a fantastic team. You can see the care and effort they put in. Nothing is a hassle when asked.

Comments
HouseProud Cleaning Official

Great work Susan and Shannon. Keep it up!!!

Sydney, Australia

• 2 comments
  • 3 questions
  • 4 answers
  • 12 helpful votes
Private message

Top Quality Team of Professional Cleaners

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 15, 2018

House Proud Cleaning was highly recommended, to my family by David Howe, from McGrath Real Estate, Northbridge, while we appointed this agent to sell my Parents property in Castle Cove. I have had many cleaners over the years, but I want to tell you the professionalism, the second to none top quality work they carried out and exceeded our expectations of cleaning inside the cupboards, range hoods, refrigerators and the oven. The house was sparkling clean and the house sold before auction. And recently, I moved out of our house and hired the same company and they worked all day and cleaned my very messy house. They surprised me and even cleaned my oven and range hood, even though I didn't request it. Now they are my professional cleaners at my current residence on a fortnightly basis. Such a warm and friendly team, you will not be disappointed.

Comments
HouseProud Cleaning Official

Great to hear you have had such a great experience with your Houseproud cleaners.

House Proud Cleaning DUndas

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 13, 2018

Avni and her team really are lifesavers. After almost two years I have no complaints at all, only recommendations. Avni is flexible too, which means a lot to me. Everything is thoroughly cleaned, nothing is overlooked, not even the mirrored wardrobes or the sliding glass doors when needed.

Comments
HouseProud Cleaning Official

Great to hear Avni, keep on doing these amazing cleans for your customers.

House Proud are my life savers.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 10, 2018

I’ve been using House Proud cleaning for almost 12 months. In my experience they do a wonderful job and have provided me with an excellent service. They are always professional, friendly and flexible. I couldn’t manage without them!

Comments
HouseProud Cleaning Official

Great to hear how good the job is......

House Proud Cleaning Dundas does your brand proud!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 06, 2018

Have been using Dundas HouseProud Cleaning for almost two years. Avni and her team are always professional. Avni in particular does a superb job. She is always on time, cleans quickly and efficiently, is polite and pleasant to deal with and often does an extra often unasked-for job (cleaning skirting boards etc) as an extra sweetener! I would thoroughly recommend Avni's services.

Comments
HouseProud Cleaning Official

This is terrific feedback. Well done and thanks.

Excellent service provided

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 05, 2018

Avni has been cleaning our house the last few years and she always does a thorough job. She cleans all surfaces and under things. I am quite particular with the bathroom and kitchen and have been happy with the results thus far. I highly recommend their service!

Comments
HouseProud Cleaning Official

Avni, love hearing from your customers, how great your work is. Keep up the good work HP Dundas.

fantastic cleaning job!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 04, 2018

hello Sannon and Susan clean my mums house on a fortnightly basis. They do a fantastic job! They put great detail in their work that other cleaner never did in mums house, like move all mats to vacuum and mop, clean all ceiling fans and even once and a while shannon would move mums fridge and lounge to vacuum and mop under neath. Great work. I highly recommend them. Thank you Shannon and Susan!!!

Comments
HouseProud Cleaning Official

We love hearing your feedback, Keep up the great work guys!!

Life Savers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 03, 2018

Susan and Shannon do an amazing job. With a little one crawling all over the house I have peace of mind. They are professional and never miss a spot. I highly recommend House Proud Cleaning.

Comments
HouseProud Cleaning Official

Well done Houseproud St Clair. Great to hear this type of feedback.

House has never looked so clean

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 03, 2018

Susan & Shannon have been cleaning our home for 6 months now. I love coming home on a Thursday after work to find the house so spotless. Very trustworthy! Would highly recommend House Proud Cleaning

Comments
HouseProud Cleaning Official

This is fantastic. Great work Susan and Shannon from HP St Clair.

Prompt professional service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 02, 2018

Prompt professional and caring service from Avni. My elderly mother is so happy with how beautifully clean her home is

Comments
HouseProud Cleaning Official

Great work Avni, keep it up.

House proud Dundas

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 27, 2018

I needed the interior of my 3bd home cleaned and tidied urgently. Sad to say my home was in a sorry state, the result was more than I could have hoped for. All rooms were tidy and organised as requested, surfaces cleaned, dusted, carpets and floors clean, bathrooms sparkling. I loved the attention to detail and no short cuts taken, in fact quite the opposite. As it was organised at such short notice they were very flexible and the cost was more than reasonable.

Comments
HouseProud Cleaning Official

Great work Avni from HP Dundas, keep it up.

A clean house!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 23, 2018

My wife and I are busy with work and house cleaning was just getting beyond us. Susan arrived last Thursday for the start of fortnightly cleans. We are very pleased with Susan’s work and it was great to walk into a clean and tidy house at the end of a hard days work. If this is the standard of every clean, then we very much look forward to her visits every fortnight, and we can definitely recommend Susan to anyone contemplating taking on a cleaner for their house.

Comments
HouseProud Cleaning Official

Great work Susan, who wouldn't love coming home to a tidy house every fortnight.

Houseproud Willoughby - great service by Alex & his team

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2018

Alex & his team have been cleaning our place in Wollstonecraft since 2014, they come on a fortnightly basis. Alex is friendly & personable, the service is always excellent, any special requests are always met and I would recommend them to anyone needing a regular home clean. We have a cat & they always take extra care to make sure he is safe & doesn't escape out the front door.

In addition, Sandra keeps us well informed with any slight timetable changes & holiday schedules.

A big thanks to Alex, Sandra & the team!

Comments
HouseProud Cleaning Official

I have seen these guys work and they are great cleaners. Great to hear your feedback.

Houseproud Willoughby - an absolute lifesaver

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2018

For several years now, the team have done a wonderful once-a-month clean. I seldom see them, as they come and go while I am at work, but they keep me informed via email and text messages. I rely on the team to give my home a thorough clean, so that I only need to keep things tidy between visits. My occasional requests are always dealt with in a friendly manner.

Comments
HouseProud Cleaning Official

Great work Willoughby, loving the feedback about your team.

1 of 10 pages