A very good example of what a customer service is all about.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2017

I initially contacted Mortgage House for random enquiries. Paras Jones was the Lending Specialist, who patiently discussed the available lending products. She was understanding to my needs. But, at that time, the available products were not suitable for me so I didn't pursue anything.

Few months after, Paras again contacted me to touch base whether she could be any assistance to my lending needs. Paras' approach was not only a good business acumen for Mortgage House, but also an ideal customer service. I have been with Westpac, ANZ
and NAB. Neither of any of those big banks took interest on my enquiries and/or needs and followed me up like Paras.

I thanked Paras for taking interest on my needs and for contacting me again. I wouldn't know that there was a better lending products than to what I was had, if Paras did not contact me again. So I took refinancing.

During the process, Paras' customer service is exceptional. She walked me through the process and consistently scheduled time to discuss the progress and updates. Paras is very patient, understanding and customer-focused.

Thank you again Paras. I hope many more people can experience and appreciate your exceptional customer service.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2017

Jenny Huang service was top notch.
Quick turnaround on all queries
Guidance and patiently explained each step.
Good mortgage products to support different needs
Best of all everything happens over phone call at our convenience, highly recommend.

Highly recommended . Vibha Prasad our specialist was amazing.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2017

I changed my home loan over from Westpac after hearing about mortgage house on 2gb. A lovely lady by the name of Vibha Prasad made contact with me and patiently explained what they had on offer.

Vibha was fantastic throughout the entire process and was not pushy at all, even when my work commitments meant I was very slow in filling out forms etc. Much appreciated.

Once the minimal paperwork had been completed, the refinancing was seamlessly completed.

Vibha was always available to answer my many questions, by email and phone , at all hours. I can highly recommend her as your first point of contact with Mortgage House.

Verified Purchase

Smooth refinance transition

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2017

Great customer service from Luke Tran. Very informative and readily contactable, ensuring the mortgage application process was simplified. I will be recommending Mortgage House to others.

Oh what a feeling!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2017

We were very happy with the result of our experience with The House, they are all very helpful and professional, especially Jenny, will definitely recommend them, thanks guys...

Mortgage House (Vibha) is AWESOME !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2017

We recently went through refinancing our property and it must say it was smooth transaction from the start until settlement. Vibha Prasad is a specialist who helped us went through all the process without any hassle. Definitely will be dealing with Mortgage House for our next property portfolio.

Great Service Again

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2017

I had occasion to utilise Mortgage House to secure an investment property loan. I had no hesitation in contacting Zani again who provided such great service on my home mortgage. Attention to customer service is fantastic, something that does not exist in the banks. Follow up is always prompt and actively done to keep the customer in the loop. Well done again!

it was a long process

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2017

Ameliac Connor was very good and professional and was great to work with. I was dealing with another consultant which wasn't so good I started the process of refinancing back in February and was only settled on the 5th of July thanks to Ameliac if it wasn't for her I would have gone else where. Thank you

A Fantastic Experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2017

We approached Mortgage House Geelong for switching over a loan.Working with Lyndon made the whole process easy smooth and stress free. Lyndon had energy enthusiasm, efficiency and the professionalism which led to successful settlement in a short period

Nice and Easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2017

Mortage House Home Loans in Drysdale made everything nice and easy. Great advice, simple steps and a terrific interest rate. Would recommend!

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND COMPETITIVE RATES

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2017

I am very happy with mortgage house customer service team.Jenny is outstanding.Best interest rates.I am delighted to recommend mortgage house.

Better than the Big Banks!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2017

I was tired of the service and FEEs from my bank, so I thought I'd try Mortgage House. I received good advice and the process was straight forward. It's fantastic to be with a lender who is committed to helping us pay off our mortgage quickly.

1 of 68 pages

I am an existing customer with 2 properties with MH. I want to buy another one but do not wish deal with the same person. How can I get in touch with Zani? Thanks

Daizy asked on Mar 24, 2017

Answer this

Good morning Daizy. Zani is currently on annual leave and will be back in office on Wednesday. If you can provide me with your email address and contact number, am happy to schedule and appointment with Zani for you. What times are most convenient for you?
Regards,

Kris Andrakovic
Operations Manager
krisa@mortgagehouse.com.au

what trust fund or bank do you use for pure and simple summer loan?

BBB asked on Mar 01, 2017

Answer this

Hello & thank you for your enquiry about the Mortgage House Pure & Simple loan. You can view the details here: https://www.mortgagehouse.com.au/offers/pure-simple-summer-special/. We would love to see how we can best help you find the perfect loan for you so please call us on 133 144 and speak to a lending specialist or alternatively please send us a private message here with your name & number and we'd be happy to call you to assist you. Many thanks & have a great day :)

hi, I had a look that page but it doesnt tell me what fund or bank you will be going through?

Hi, we are Mortgage House, a home loan lender in our own right. You can read about us here - https://www.mortgagehouse.com.au/about-us/who-we-are/. We'd be happy to answer any questions you have so give us a call on 133 144 or advise your number and we'll call you. Thanks :)

I want to know whats my borrowing power? Ready to buy in next 3 to 6 months.

Ash asked on Oct 06, 2016

Answer this

Hi Ash, thanks so much for your enquiry. We'd love to help you. Please call us on 133 144 or send us a private message with your number and we'll have a lending specialist call you to help you as soon as possible. Thanks so much & have a great day :)

See all 13 questions about Mortgage House Home Loans