Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2017

We are so over the moon, Mortgage House helped us buy our family home... We couldn't be happier. Thank you to all the team for there help and support.

Great service, Zani was really on the ball.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2017

Thanks very much Zani and all the team at Mortgage House for all your hard work. I can be hard to deal with at times being so pushy and impatient. Zani and the team had great patience and I would recommend Mortgage House as a better option to friends and colleagues.

Excellent customer service and high professional standards

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2017

Excellent customer service and high professional standards displayed during entire procedure. Customer service rep "Mevan "was simply awesome, made the process very simple and smooth, Mevan was really exceptional and approachable. Whole experience was very satisfactory and I would not hesitate to recommend Mevan and the Mortgage house to other friends and Family.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2017

Amelia Connor was wonderful and provided prompt, accurate and meaningful service to refinance my loan with Mortgage House. I highly recommend her and also wish her very best for her future endeavours.

Review of customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2017

I was very happy with the service provided by Amelia Connor Lending Officer.
Amelia's patience and product knowledge helped me through a very stressful process, including a great interest rate. I would happily recommend Amelia to friends and family.

Refinancing and Consolidating loans

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2017

Thank you very much Ken and the team at Mortgage House. Rates are better than I had before and was able to consolidate my loans into one. I would definitely recommend Mortgage House to my friends and family. Help was always on hand when required.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2017

Very easy to deal with. Constant contact. Rates that are reasonable compared to others. Will use again for investment purposes

This is an excelkent service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2017

We did just applied for a short petiod of time and we get our refinancing approved on time. Mortgage House is recommendable.

Great rates, great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2017

Thanks Jimmy. You got us a great rate, and you helped us all the way through the process. I'd recommend Mortgage House to anyone looking for a home loan.

Verified Customer

Just a delight to deal with and will definitely be a returning customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2017

I was drawn to Mortgage House for their great rates and what I got in return was much more. Before I go ahead I have to thank Jenny H for all her help and getting my mortgage done in such a timely manner.

First of all I don't know how they assign Lending Specialists', but Jenny H was amazing, so ask for her if you get a chance. My experience is that I dealt with one person and one person only. I've had issues in the past where I couldn't get onto my 'online broker' for days, so it is definitely refreshing to have someone that will email, text and call you when ever you needed. Also the best part is that Jenny worked real late, so she had time to discuss matters even after hours.

My challenge is that i'm PAYG but self employed ( and later through Mortgage House found that I had a default in my name.. story for another day). I found it difficult to even speak to some of the major banks, and other online financial institute because i'm considered self employed. They just ask for more and more paper work and never get back to you. Mortgage house on the other hand was up front about the documents required and had an answer within a few days. From that point they were go go go in getting things organised. Unfortunately they were not able to offer to the best rate because of my short self employment history, but the rate they offered me was very competitive; I would dare say better then some of those that are entirely on salary. Anyway during the process I discovered that I had a default on my name form an unrelated matter. At this stage I was quite worried, however my lending specialist guided me through the process of having the default paid and was able to negotiate down my rates so that the default itself did not affect my repayments. I'm pretty impress with this; considering I'm now seen as having bad credit.

Overall I'm very satisfied with the outcome and the great customer service I was given. I will happily recommend anyone looking for a mortgage to at least have a chat to these guys.

Thank you once again for every thing, from purchasing to settlement. Everything was on point.

Extremely Good!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2017

It was a very wonderful experience with Mortgage House. Amelia was looking after us for securing our loan quickly without a hassle. She provides a very thorough of following up the required needs throughout the entire process. Would highly recommend Amelia for given such a great kind support to us and to any future clients.

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 08, 2017

Amelia was a big help in guiding me through the loan application process which I could not have completed without her support

Provided Competitive Rates + Service As Promised

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2017

Ken provided us with a very competitive rate variable on the market that other lenders could not match. This was packaged together with a very low annual fee and a 100% offset account. All paperwork was submitted through email and rest was taken care of the Mortgage House team. The Mortgage House team was prompt in replying to all emails while Ken always followed though with a phone call event after everything was finalised.
Thanks once again for looking after your private clients, Ken.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2017

I like that I dealt with the one person right through the process. Mevan kept me informed and sorted out any problems. I will happily recommend Mevan and Mortgage house.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2017

We found our consultant Kevin was very helpful, friendly and understanding what customer needs.
Any given time can be contactable including weekends
excellent service by him
Even after the settlement he was trying to help
we will recommend Kevin at Mortgage house to others

Very bad experiance

2 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2017

I had a terrible experience when doing partial discharge. And now refinancing investment home loan from them to cba. As cba bit expensive but worth it.

Comments
Mortgage House Home Loans Official

Hi Roy, we are so sorry to hear you had this negative experience. We will send you a priviate message to get your contact details so we can hopefully resolve this with you. Thank you for your feedback.

Excellent!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2017

Had a very good experience re financing my properties. I found our consultant Amelia very helpful and always contactable , would highly recommend her and mortgage house to others in the future.

Too easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2017

Easy process great guidance from Kevin. Was kept update with what was happening throughput the process very happy with everything

Great Service and Competitive Rates

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 04, 2017

We initially had our mortgage with one of the big four. MortgageHouse offered a refinance at 20 basis points below the best that the other could offer. We found that the MortgageHouse guys was very efficient, always replied quickly, was very informative and honest.

Verified Customer

Good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 04, 2017

Very quick turnaround once process started.

For new home loan, it would be better if mortgage house allowed offset account to be available earlier so settlement can be done from it (one account) as oppose to rely on individual bank cheques.

1 of 45 pages

I am an existing customer with 2 properties with MH. I want to buy another one but do not wish deal with the same person. How can I get in touch with Zani? Thanks

Daizy asked on Mar 24, 2017

Answer this

Good morning Daizy. Zani is currently on annual leave and will be back in office on Wednesday. If you can provide me with your email address and contact number, am happy to schedule and appointment with Zani for you. What times are most convenient for you?
Regards,

Kris Andrakovic
Operations Manager
[email protected]

what trust fund or bank do you use for pure and simple summer loan?

BBB asked on Mar 01, 2017

Answer this

Hello & thank you for your enquiry about the Mortgage House Pure & Simple loan. You can view the details here: https://www.mortgagehouse.com.au/offers/pure-simple-summer-special/. We would love to see how we can best help you find the perfect loan for you so please call us on 133 144 and speak to a lending specialist or alternatively please send us a private message here with your name & number and we'd be happy to call you to assist you. Many thanks & have a great day :)

hi, I had a look that page but it doesnt tell me what fund or bank you will be going through?

Hi, we are Mortgage House, a home loan lender in our own right. You can read about us here - https://www.mortgagehouse.com.au/about-us/who-we-are/. We'd be happy to answer any questions you have so give us a call on 133 144 or advise your number and we'll call you. Thanks :)

I want to know whats my borrowing power? Ready to buy in next 3 to 6 months.

Ash asked on Oct 06, 2016

Answer this

Hi Ash, thanks so much for your enquiry. We'd love to help you. Please call us on 133 144 or send us a private message with your number and we'll have a lending specialist call you to help you as soon as possible. Thanks so much & have a great day :)

See all 13 questions about Mortgage House Home Loans