Great Experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2018

I was very happy with selecting Mortgage House for my refinancing needs. From the first contact from my broker Jenny to settlement date, the process was seamless. The continued information provided to me made for a great experience. Thank You Jenny & Mortgage House.

Melbourne

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Great Job by Vibha

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2018

Vibha helped me with my loan for the second time. Mine wasn’t that straight forward and threw up last minute problems which Vibha was calmly able to sort. I found her to be responsive, knowledgeable and very helpful in keeping things on track and keeping me informed through the process. Highly recommend.

Verified Customer

Great Rates Great Service Great Result!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2018

From my initial enquiry to settlement Mortgage House were fantastic. Warren Stafford’s dedication and customer service skills were very impressive and should be applauded! Every question was promptly answered and I am very pleased with the end result, thanks again Warren! Honestly guys don’t hesitate give them a call today!

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2018

Chris M was great throughout the application and approval process. Chris was very helpful and showed a lot of patience, always working with me through the process. Great job and a big thank you

Thornton Heath, London

Private message

Brilliant Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2018

Hard to find a person who really cares about the customer and responds immediately . In this case the matter was resolved as fast as it possible . Thank you and best wishes

Amazing service from an amazing lender

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2018

My refinance process was not the easiest in the world, on top of this I umm'd and err'd for a long period of time. For anyone who is nervous about this process, don't be. I was lucky enough to have Allan look after me from the first month where I was just dabbling in the idea of refinancing to eventually the 5th month where I actually did it. Allan was prompt, professional and overall a pleasure to deal with. He definitely made this process a pleasure as opposed to the pain dealing with things like this can be. Great work Allan and thank you for all your help!

Top Service!!! With us every step of the way

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2018

Amelia has been extremely helpful during the whole process of finding out if we were eligible, options we had in terms of the loans, and guiding us through the application process. She always kept in touch with us and communicated every step of the way to keep us informed. Also when she had made her initial contact, she was not over-imposing like a lot of other financial sales firms. A great pleasure to deal with :)

Fantastic Service and Result

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2018

Very Professional Team, Ken and Mae did a great job and always working for us to have a positive outcome.I would recommend these people to anyone looking for Mortgage Finance.

Your induction on how to navigate your website.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

I needed to learn how to make extra payments on line and I could not see how to do this. I called and MIchael Connolly was very efficient, thorough and polite in the way he has guided me through the instruction.
Job well done Michael and thanks again for your patience and help.

3rd Home Loan with Mortgage House

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2018

A simple phone call asking could I refinance,with Jenny Huang from Mortgage House answering the call , went from a dream of owning an investment property to reality with in 3 months.Jenny went above and beyond expectations ,responding to emails 24/7.I have found staff at Mortgage House are always courteous and professional.

The personal touch and caring service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

Pierre is the person who can be named Customer service nobel prize recipient. Living in Australia from 5 years first time received such an exceptional service that cant be described in words. Without Pierre we will never be able to get this done. Thanks Pierre for your work that you do to make people dreams come true.

Exceptional service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

After many months with a Brooker we final found mortgage house, with the exact same. Information we were uncondintionally approved for 12 months at cheaper interest rate and with in 3.5 business days!!! We found Vicky to be of a first class standards to deal with and were kept in the loop from start to finish of everything that was happening with our file!! You want go wrong with Vicky and Mortage house

Plenty of help along the way

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

We’d like thank Quintin Tudge for helping us buy our first home. He was always on hand when we had a question, and was helpful without being pushy throughout the whole process. Definitely recommended.

The Best Customer service experience!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2018

We thank Jenny Huang, for her professional & courteous approach and constant update whilst helping us to refinance for the construction of our dream home.
We were greatly disappointed in our previous lender unhelpful approach when my employment situation changed. Mortgage house (Jenny) went out of their way to come up with solutions for our finances, Jenny went above and beyond day and night even public holidays to address emails, answer phone calls and kept us informed all the way through our applications. Jenny was able to offer an extremely competitive interest rate.
We would recommend Jenny and Mortgage House to our friends and family for her excellent customer service and friendliness.
We look forward to a long lasting relationship in the future. An extremely happy & satisfied customer

Were's the 10 out of 10 button!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2018

Were's the 10 out of 10 button, after being told from our own financial service and then another lender that we COULDN'T refinance , Mortgage house come to our rescue and have turn of life around. From the start our home specialist Chris Bent over backwards, Yes i know its his job, but he explained the little things, he called me daily, and was always their to answer any questions or concerns .
Settlement was easy and smooth no hidden extras
I would happily recommend this company to anyone

Mortgage House Refinance

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2018

We were actually looking at other banks who offered some other products we were interested in however Mortgage House went above and beyond to keep our business and accommodate us. They offered us help every step of the way with constant check ins.

Professional Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2018

Cannot speak highly enough about Mortgage House with regard to my recent home loan refinance.
Their consultant Julio, did all the hard work, while contacting me for any documents or signatures required for the application, as well as loan progress updates.
Would highly recommend Mortgage House for excellent service and all at a competitive interest rate.

Easy refinancing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

Mitch helped me switching to Mortgage house for my investment property seamlessly. I was hesitant about it. But he made it so easy and help me getting the switching cost as well. Highly recommended!

Professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

Very professional all of the way, Pierre went out of his way to get the best rate and product suited for me, will definitely use Mortgage House again.

Mortgage House - Best Lending Specialist Team

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2018

Mortgage House lending specialists are one of the professional, skilled and experienced team one I have ever come across. Interest Rates are best, customer support is excellent, technical expertise and client focus required to convert the initial loan enquiry into a loan application into a loan settlement is awesome!!

1 of 61 pages

I recently had a default removed from my credit report. Am I able to now refinance my mortgage? Julie

Jewels asked on May 11, 2018

Answer this

Hi Julie, we would love to see how we can assist you. Please call us on 133 144 or send us a private message with your number so we can have a lending specialist contact you asap to discuss your specific circumstances & goals. Thank you & have a fantastic day

How many lenders do you use?

Ami asked on Jan 19, 2018

Answer this

Hi Ami, we are a non bank lender. If you would like to speak to a lending manager please call us any time on 133 144 or advise your number and we'll give you a call to discuss your specific circumstances & goals to find you the best home loan. Have a great day :)

Hi there, I am an Australian Citizen and my British de-facto fiancé and I would like to purchase our first property as an investment property. Are we able to do so with a 15% deposit or do we need 20%? He is currently on a bridging visa and has been on one for the past 8 months since applying for the 801/820 Partner Visa. Regards, Amy

Ami asked on Jan 18, 2018

Answer this

Hi Ami, thank you for your enquiry. It would be best if we could have a lending manager speak with you to be sure of all the relevant details to provide you the best options so could you call us anytime on 133 144 or send us a private message with your number and we'll call you. Thank you so much :)

See all 19 questions about Mortgage House Home Loans