Best in the business

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

I've dealt with Mortgage House twice in switching my home loan from a high interest rate to very low prevailing interest loan and both times the switch was smooth ...A big thanks to Ken and his team in ensuring this happens without any hassel

Verified Customer

Excellent service! Highly recommend!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

I am glad that I contacted Mortgage house - the level of personalised service I got from Brijesh was excellent. Nothing was too hard and he always gave me various options on what I could do to get the best outcome for myself. Glad we now have options that are better than the usual big 4 banks. Thank you again Brijesh for your patience and support and once again without you guys I would have been stuck with an overpriced mortgage. Cheers!

Absolute pleasure working with Ken Sayer and his staff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2018

I have been a financial planner for 38 years, have worked with many brokers. Personally have found mortgage house very professional and personable to deal with.

Amazing customer service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

It was an absolute pleasure setting up my mortgage with Mortgage House. They were responsive and timely. It made the whole process easy.

Very helpful, Super FAST and easy to deal

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 08, 2018

Mr. Chris Monaghan handled my loan request diligently and expeditiously. He always went out of his way to meet and exceed my expectations. I was first home buyer with no clue what to do and how to do? He guided me through out the process in best of my interest.
I never got the opinion that there were other customers more important that me, he was always available to respond to any inquiries that I had. Very happy with the service.

mortgage "top up" process really easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 08, 2018

Easy and painless arrangements to "top up" our mortgage. Thanks Paras for being punctual, pro-active and highly skilled in this area. Really happy with Mortgage House in general :-)

Maitland

• 1 answer
  • 2 helpful votes
Private message

Very Helpful and Easy to deal with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 07, 2018

Entire refinancing process was very easy and highly informative. The team were great to deal with and any questions or requests were followed up promptly. Ken is very skilled in what he does and you really get the feeling that he cares about what you do. Overall very happy and will definitely continue to keep my banking and mortgage with mortgage house

Great Service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 07, 2018

Amelia provided excellent service. Was always willing to help whenever I had an issue. Would recommend her service to anyone.

Verified Customer

Couldn't have done it without them!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2018

I am so thankful to Lyndon at Mortgage House for going above and beyond to get me the best loan possible in a tight timeframe. Not only was he professional and proactive but was also willing to give sound advice and be available any time of the day. He kept calm throughout the process which lessened the stress on me.
I would recommend Mortgage House to any of my friends and family without hesitation.

Worst Experience Ever

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 04, 2018

I have been trying to refinance our current home loan and investment property loan along with acquiring a construction loan, they were all happy to help at the start in Sept 17 it's now almost Feb 18 and not any closer to an outcome.
Service was hopeless, communication is non existent.
I would have joined the circus if I wanted to jump through hoops, would not recommend them to anyone. Very disappointed.

Comments
Mortgage House Home Loans Official

Hi Briggs, we are very sorry to hear this & would like to see how we can resolve this. We will send you a private message to see if we can get your details to investigate this asap. Thank you for your feedback

Mortgage House Home Loans Official

Thank you for providing your details so we an try to resolve this with you. An appointment has been set to discuss this.

Thanks Mortgage House

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 03, 2018

I found Mortgage House to be helpful, straightforward and efficient and they found me a low interest rate! They answered all my questions along the home buying process. Would definitely recommend them to new home buyers.

BRISBANE

• 1 answer
  • 2 helpful votes
Private message

Great product and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 02, 2018

Jenny and Zani were fantastic! They are very professional, make things happen quickly and were very available. Actually, everyone I dealt with was great. This is the forth mortgage I've undertaken in the last 8 years (all from different providers, including one of the big four) and Mortgage House has been the most efficient and streamlined, as well as the cheapest. I highly recommend them.

Thank you for helping me to fulfil my dream

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 02, 2018

A big thank you to Paras for guiding me along the way in an extremely patient and professional manner. because of her encouragement and understanding, I now have my own home and at last can be king of my castle. There were some bumps mainly from the compliance department demanding what I considered to be impractical documents. Thank goodness they did not ask me to prove documentary evidence that I will live long enough to retire ! The bottom line is that I am now a proud home owner. Again I extend my heartfelt gratitude to Paras for her wonderful help and advice

Choose the Very Best!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 31, 2018

i just want to shout out for Ms Carol Manaloto for helping me throughout the process of my first home loan..ur the best! with ur dedication, hardwork and Experience.. my dream became a reality! Till next time to r next transaction.. thanks again n God bless!

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 31, 2018

I will recommend everyone to mortgage house, especially the service provided by the team, Jenny, Julie and Warren. Warren did all work for me, provided progress update at each stage not only by emails but also ringing me. Very quick and informative service at all times. Keep it up. Thanks to Mortgage House.

Mortgage House and their service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 30, 2018

I found Ken to be professional and courteous at all times. He didn't promise the earth but only what he could deliver based on what we would qualify for. We got a good result and you can't ask for more than that. Good team and great service.They were on top of it.

Jacqui Pirie
Ipswich

Home loan experts

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 30, 2018

Good job done by Amelia. She has done the follow ups even if she is away from office. She is a very good loan advisor. Also thank Jenny and other staffs for answering my doubts. Highly recommended.

Outstanding company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 29, 2018

My husband and I are forever grateful to Ken, he gave us a chance when no other bank would!!
Ken has been amazing through out the entire process, he is direct and straight to the point, told us straight up what we can and can not have, no fake promises. Can't wait to buy our next house with the help of Mortgage House

Refinance to invest

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 28, 2018

Have already been a Mortgage house customer for over 10 years. Appreciated the assistance Jenny gave to get the finance through in time for settlement over the Christmas period. She helped all the way being proactive giving us reminders and helpful suggestions.

Thank you Jenny and the rest of the team who helped make it happen.

Great service, excellent support, caring and gentle staff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 26, 2018

I contacted Jenny from Mortgage House two months ago and since then all my worry about refinancing home loans was solved.
Thank you Jenny. Thanks Mortgage House.

1 of 53 pages

How many lenders do you use?

Ami asked on Jan 19, 2018

Answer this

Hi Ami, we are a non bank lender. If you would like to speak to a lending manager please call us any time on 133 144 or advise your number and we'll give you a call to discuss your specific circumstances & goals to find you the best home loan. Have a great day :)

Hi there, I am an Australian Citizen and my British de-facto fiancé and I would like to purchase our first property as an investment property. Are we able to do so with a 15% deposit or do we need 20%? He is currently on a bridging visa and has been on one for the past 8 months since applying for the 801/820 Partner Visa. Regards, Amy

Ami asked on Jan 18, 2018

Answer this

Hi Ami, thank you for your enquiry. It would be best if we could have a lending manager speak with you to be sure of all the relevant details to provide you the best options so could you call us anytime on 133 144 or send us a private message with your number and we'll call you. Thank you so much :)

Hello, Can you let me know whether Vibha Prasad is on leave? Tried contacting her and no response.

nils asked on Jan 04, 2018

Answer this

Yes Vibha is currently on a well deserved break and back on 22 January. We can organise for another one of our Senior Lending Specialist to contact you just let us know and we will make it happen. Have a great day.

Hello Yes please can you please me give a email address so that I can contact someone?

Sure, please email save@mortgagehouse.com.au or call us anytime on 133 144. Have a great day :)

See all 18 questions about Mortgage House Home Loans