• 1 answer
  • 8 helpful votes

Not great at all

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2017

Mortgage House could be so much better if the staff were interested in resolving problems and not creating them. Feedback is dismal, the concerned staff member very un obliging to help and plain rude when spoken to.
Poor poor poor

Great Services from a Great man

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2017

Allan wong a very experienced and professional person his service is very satisfying and makes you to fill at ease. His patience , expertise and professionalism is unparalleled . my satisfaction on his work can not be expressed in words . but the settlement team is ??
I recommended him to many of my friends and work colleagues.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2017

My case was worked by 2 staff and both have been fantastic and very helpful. Explained every step for me and were there to assist with any questions. Already recommended them to others

Very Diligent and kept us informed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

Very professional and much easier to deal with than the banks. Found our contact at Mortgage House was very good.

Looks after me as a loyal costumer for refinancing.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to talk with me today. I sincerely appreciate the time you spent reviewing my goals and achieving them. Your advice was very helpful and gave me a new perspective on available opportunities for investment properties.

I especially appreciate your offer to connect me to others in your network. I plan on following up with the contacts you emailed me right away. I will also use the online networking resources you recommended to further my referers for mortgage house.
Again, thank you so much for your help. I greatly appreciate the assistance you have provided me.

Vibah the woman I dealt with is the person at mortage House helped me start my life over.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

So far so good Vibah the wonder woman she did it all at mortgage House Im sure they can help you like they did me.

Friendly, efficient service... Made getting a home loan easy.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

We would like to thank Paras for the wonderful service she provided. Paras was efficient, friendly and always kept us up to date with what was happening. As a first time purchaser Paras explained the entire process so we knew step by step what we needed to do. I could not give Paras a high enough recommendation. Thank you for the amazing service. Mortgage House is lucky to have someone like Paras representing their company.

Thanks from happy family

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2017

I have to say many many thanks to Jenny and every team member from Mortgage House Head Office for helping us buy our dream home.

Our loan application was very complicated and had many hard knots but Jenny was very helpful and very professional throughout the whole process.

I would like to thank Jenny for all her hard work.
I will definitely recommend Jenny and Mortgage House Team to our family and friends.

Refinance

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

Refinance my home loan with Jenny and the service and customer support was the best I have received from a lender. She helped my family in working to tight deadlines to make the process of getting my refinance simple. She followed up with phone calls and emails to confirm application. Highy recommend Jenny as my personal banker.

• 1 review
  • 1 question
  • 1 answer

STAY AWAY

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

When I first started my process with Mortgage House I found them to be extremely willing to help me refinance my homeloan that they HAD TOLD ME VERBALLY THAT THE INTEREST RATE WAS 3.69% (they are now denying this). Fast forward to pre-approval stage, I get an email requesting $600.00 to fast track my approval. I transferred the money only to receive an email later that day with my Pre-Approval documents, stating that my interest rate would be 4.8%. I rang them immediately to which they denied ever telling me that the interest rate was 3.69%. Well, where the hell did I get that number from? I requested a rate review to which I have been told verbally by Wilson and via Text message that my case is "being discussed with management". I have sent texts and also emails to which I have received no reply. They still have my $600.00 too which I have been told is being discussed "with Management" for a refund. I have now requested my bank try to get my money back. Also, at NO STAGE during my application process was I told that I would have to part with $600.00. OMBUDSMAN is next. STAY AWAY. DECEITFUL AND MISLEADING COMPANY.

Comments
Mortgage House Home Loans Official

Hi Lisa, we are so sorry to hear about this experience. We will send you a private message to find out the details of your application so we can investigate this asap with you. Thank you for your feedback

Mortgage House - simply the best

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

Our Mortgage House experience was fantastic from start to finish. Our senior lending specialist Brijesh was SO helpful, we cannot thank him enough. SMSF loans are always more complex than other loans yet Brij kept the whole process as simple and painless as possible. Thank you Mortgage House for doing all the hard yards for us. Have already recommended you to friends and will continue to send anyone we know your way.

Service above and beyond

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2017

Despite the different challenges we faced in this application, Carol Manaloto was able to assist and guide us through the whole process. Even while she was away on vacation, she made it a point to check on the progress of our application to update and guide us. We are very pleased with her commitment and the support we got from the whole Mortgage House team.

Great and Professional Service from Jenny Huang

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2017

My first experience with Mortgage House - my key contact being Jenny Huang provided a very great and professional service in terms of getting my loan approved. Jenny is great in that she was always responsive and was very prompt in answering my requests regarding the whole loan approval. Jenny has great customer service and I did receive a excellent service in the process of having the loan approved and settled in a timely manner. To my understanding Jenny has a very detailed knowledge about the whole process and she has assisted me all the way from the start to the finish of my loan application and settlement . Once again my sincere thank you to Jenny for the great customer service. Thank you KK

Fantastic Services from Amelia Connor

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2017

We received a fantastic service for Ms Amelia Connor. She guided us at every step. Also assisted me to get out of default (due to my identity theft in January 2016). I have found her always professional, pleasant and highly knowledgeable about her products. My experience was smooth sailing. Prompt returned my calls whenever I called her. Kept posted at every stage as to what is happening. Thank you Amelia

Great Service, Great Rates

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2017

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Paras and the team at Mortgage House for helping us refinance, they were extremly helpful and professional throughout the whole process. I have already started referring people, I actually rang Mortgage house by mistake, Now I have 2 loans with them. (LOL)
Great work Paras!!

Fantastic performance from Paras Jones

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2017

Working with Paras Jones on reaching settlement was a pleasure. She guided me through all the procedures as a first time investor and really helped me in achieving funds before the settlement deadline on time. Would recommend based on her amazing knowledge and expertise in handling things with due diligence and efficiency.

Fantastic Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2017

Were able to help us when the other big banks would not. Received fantastic service from our loan manager Amelia C. and would recommend this company based on her efforts alone. She really made the process easy and we had a few hoops to jump through.

Feedback on Performance - Paras Jones

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2017

I have had the pleasure of working closely with Paras over the past 4 months regarding our refinancing of our property.
I have found her always professional, pleasant, knowledgeable and always available when I needed questions answered.
As you know refinancing can be a stressful events but Paras ensured my experience was smooth sailing.
I would like to thank Paras for all her hard work.
Thanks Paras well done!
Roslyn and Peter McDermott

Great Service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2017

Chris Monaghan was a pleasure to deal with - he was easy going and helpful. He assisted us every step of the way in a very professional manner. He was clearly very experienced at what he does, he took the time to do all the follow ups in order to get things done on time and correctly. I would not hesitate to refer him to anyone.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer

Jacked the rate two weeks before settlement

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2017

Approval in principle twice at 5.67% (self managed super rate) at 6 months before, then 2 weeks before settlement increase of 2% to 7.67% when too late to sort with another provider, we have two loans with them and cannot wait to get out, trying to go through financial ombudsman for a resolution, in the mean time don't bother!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mortgage House Home Loans Official

Hi Jimmy, we would very much like to look into your situation to see if anything else can be done. We will send you a private message to see if you can provide your details so we can investigate. Thank you.

1 of 49 pages

How you can help me to get home loan?

Spencer asked on Oct 01, 2017

Answer this

Hi Spencer, we would love to have a chat with you about your specific circumstances & goals and help you find the best loan for that. Please call us anytime on 133 144 or send us a private message with your contact number and we'll have a lending specialist contact you asap. Thanks & have a great day :)

My son is a PR and has a home loan already. He wants to buy a investment property at the moment. I am a foreign citizen living overseas. Can I use my overseas income to guarantee him to get a investment loan?

J T asked on Sep 25, 2017

Answer this

Hi JT, we would love to have a chat with you to see how we can best assist you as this may be possible depending on the scenario details so please call us anytime on 133 144 or send us a private message with the number we can reach you or your son on so we can discuss the specific circumstances & goals here. Thanks so much for your enquiry and we look forward to assisting you :)

I am an existing customer with 2 properties with MH. I want to buy another one but do not wish deal with the same person. How can I get in touch with Zani? Thanks

Daizy asked on Mar 24, 2017

Answer this

Good morning Daizy. Zani is currently on annual leave and will be back in office on Wednesday. If you can provide me with your email address and contact number, am happy to schedule and appointment with Zani for you. What times are most convenient for you?
Regards,