Why we love Nostra...

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2018

The journey with Nostra has been a pleasant experience. We did a thorough research on various builders and selected Nostra homes for building our first home. Right from the start, we were specific with our needs and Nostra accommodated all our needs into the design. With a stable and foolproof design, the build was extremely smooth. We were amazed to get the handover way ahead of the completion date.

Every minute detail was addressed with due care and attention by all the staff right from sales to hand over. The selection stage was satisfying with a wide range of high-quality accessories offered in their standard inclusions. As this was our first build, we had questions. David was our build supervisor, always ready to help and answer any queries related to the build. He is a valuable asset to the company as often one finds a lot of neglect at the build stage. With David on board, there was a lot of assurance and pointers on different aspects of the process including after-build maintenance. The tradesmen who worked on our project were highly skilled and prompt. We could distinctly make out differences in the neatness of a job done with care and the haphazard builds happening in our street.
We are extremely happy with our new home and we thank each and every one from Nostra for helping us realise our dream. Special mention Alice and Madison for the reliable office support. You are all an amazing team. This builder is definitely worth your trust. We would happily recommend anyone to approach Nostra to build your dream home!

Lakshmi & Viraj

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

Hello Viraj, Thank-you for your fantastic 5 Star Review. We are thrilled to read that your experience with us from start to finish was enjoyable and stress free. Building a brand new home can easil... read more »

New home feeling

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 06, 2018

Living away from Melb we were worried about building. Nostra made this experience a dream. Communication with our site manager was great. He kept us updated. Since handover, any issues have been dealt with efficiently and without fuss. Our house looks great, a credit to this company. Thank you for your professional assistance along the way.... not to for the interior decorator. He helped so much with making choices that suit our house.

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

Hello Doidoi, Thank you for taking the time to complete your positive review. We are thrilled that we were your builder of choice. We couldn’t be happier to read that there was great communication ... read more »

My First Home

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2018

From my first encounter to the delivery of my first home, Nostra provided outstanding professionalism, service and finishes and offered the best value I had seen. The inclusions are amazing and the standard range they offer is far superior to competitors.
Throughout the entire process, Nostra was accommodating, helpful and above all approachable in all areas of the build. From display home viewing and assistance with contract preparation, to the colour room, care consultant and site supervisor, the communication was great and the team all really helped in making the build of my first home easy and exciting.
Any minor issues along the way were fixed immediately and nothing was too much to ask.
I can not speak more highly of the experience and would build with Nostra Homes again in the future.

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

Hello Laura, Thank-you for your amazing 5 star review. We are thrilled that we were your builder of choice and our team was helpful throughout the entire experience. We thank you for your further ... read more »

High Quality, Great Communication

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2018

From the day we started looking for our new home, Nostra were leaps and bounds above other display homes.
Compared to other display homes in the area they were the cleanest, best maintained and highest quality.

When we signed up we were efficiently provided documentation and information ready for our build.

Initially the build was delayed through no fault of Nostra but the communication was efficient and updated often.
Once the build started - I was surprised at the speed of the build but enjoyed the same qualities as seen in the display home.

While there have been minor hiccups after handover - Mark and Kathryn have been on top of everything and provided first class follow-up service.

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

Hello Aaron, Thank you for taking the time to complete your 5 star review. We are thrilled that we were your builder of choice and that we have delivered you a high quality new home. We are really... read more »

Great Service and Great Product and Quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2018

I am glad to have picked Nostra Homes as they have given me a fixed price contract with no surprises through out the process after I signed the contract. We had issue with finance during settlement and their management helped pull some strings or else i would of of been in default. Their customer service has been exceptional, keeping me updated at all times. Their supervisor was very helpful and thorough each time i have met him
I have no issue with Nostra and have now leased the house out within 4 weeks!

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

Hello MBao, Thank-you for your 5-star review. Nostra Homes are passionate about building quality homes and delivering an amazing experience for each one of our clients. We're so pleased to hear th... read more »

Our first home

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2018

From day dot Nostra has been incredible! My partner and I are first home buyers and came across Nostra when looking at displays. We baught a small house an land package as a turnkey home!

The build was well managed and it was no hassle to schedule walk throughs. Our sister supervisor was really good also, and even when he went on leave for our handover we were given his big boss to do the pleasure! Both were really good and understand you want quality and to be happy.

Any issues along the way were swiftly corrected and we have just moved in to our first home and could not be happier!
We can’t wait to build with Nostra again and upgrade in the future when we have children and outgrow this house.
Please also look at their awesome standard inclusions! Since we started they have added some really good extras!!!!

Thanks Nostra!

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

Hello Sarah, Thank you for an excellent 5 STAR Review. It's always pleasing to hear that there was communication from your Site Supervisor and that our team dealt with any issues promptly and effi... read more »

Extremely happy couple

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2018

We are extremely happy with our new home. It was built to exactly what we ask. We were encouraged to organise walk throughs of the house during the build. Our site manager was great and nothing was to much trouble for him. Our office building contact was just as helpful when ever we had a query she was always ready to help. When ever there was a variation she would always contact us and explain what was happening. We would highly recommend anyone looking to build a home to seriously consider a Nostra home, they are of very high quality and the finishes are are very good. Any contact we had with the staff at Nostra was always of a high professional quality.

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

Hello Janelle, We are really passionate about the quality of our homes and the time frames in which we deliver them so it’s great to see that we were able to provide you with this high level of se... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Feb 2018

Pleasure to deal with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2018

I would like to thank the team at Nostra Homes, in particular Madison A and My building supervisor David V who both have been fantastic throughout my journey in building my first house. Every time I contacted either of them they were both professional and pleasant to deal with and nothing was too much trouble. David and Madison always kept me updated with the progress of my build and ensured everything was always taken care off.
Love my new home and would recommend Nostra to anyone looking to build a fantastic home, great designs and great inclusions.
If you are looking for a great home and great people to deal with, then look no further, go with Nostra Homes.

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

Hello Jocelyn, Thank you for such an excellent review. We are absolutely thrilled to read that you had great communication from your Site Supervisor and Building Coordinator. We thank you for choo... read more »

Melbourne

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Apr 2016

Maintenance

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2018

I have lived in my new home now for 2 years and I still have the support and help from Nostra homes when/if needed. Whether its build related or not I am always provided with friendly assistance. One particular Building Coordinator in the office, I would like to point out is Madison for her outstanding customer service, friendliness and her above and beyond work ethic. I recently had a maintenance work completed, the man (Paul) who came out was fantastic, not only with the work he done but most importantly made me feel comfortable in my home whilst he was there.

Thanks again Nostra :)

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

Hello Laura,

Thank-you for your wonderful comments towards out team.

We are thrilled to hear that we are still able to assist you and your maintenance has been completed to a high standard.

Thank-you
Nostra Homes Management

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Mar 2018

A perfect choice . Building a home without the hassle.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2018

We were very hesitant and confused as we were building our retirement nest. We had experienced volume builders but not that it was difficult but there was not the relationship we were hoping. With Nostra the approach from the start at the showroom right up to the building site there was always a commitment . They were busy builders but there was always time for you. We had started with our introduction with Laura and had our file going through Nostra's finance department which was so uncomplicated . Then when it came to our site supervisor David who is a very approachable and committed staff member. David holds a very important key position and if there is ever going to be a time to decide if you had made the right decision on choosing your builder , this is it. Every request , clarification and execution was done professionally. A promise was always kept before handover and after handover.

I will definitely recommend Nostra if you are looking for a personal touch. You will be in good hands. Well Done Nostra . Keep it up.

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

Hello E & J Pereira, We are thrilled to read that your experience with us from start to finish was enjoyable and stress free. Building a brand new home can easily make you nervous but we strongly ... read more »

My amazing townhouse

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2018

I bought my townhouse with Nostra because it was the right home in the right location and at the right price. I wasn’t familiar with them at the time of building, but I wanted this house so I took the gamble and it paid off.
It was a smooth transition between signing the contract to my home starting and Celeste was great throughout the contract stage.
The absolute best part of the process was my Building Supervisor – Paul, who went over and above throughout the entire build. He would give me constant updates, meet me on site, solved problems and was extremely patient with me (and I’m not the easiest person to deal with). If it wasn’t for Paul, I do not think the build would have gone as smoothly as it did. He went above and beyond the whole time and I can’t thank him enough. Paul smoothed out any problems I had, was honest with me, gave me helpful ideas and I had full trust in him.
I didn’t choose any upgrades, just went with the standard builder inclusions and my home is beautiful and finished off to a high standard. I couldn’t be happier with the end result and I would definitely build with Nostra again and request that only Paul is on my team. You don’t need to have any hesitations is choosing Nostra.

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

Hello Steph, Thank you for taking the time to complete your positive review. We are thrilled that we were your builder of choice and that we have delivered you a high quality new home. We are rea... read more »

• 1 review
  • 2 helpful votes

Verified Customer Construction End Date: May 2017

Nightmare

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2018

I don't know where to start, terrible customer service, nobody knows their job, you will never get an answer to a question because nobody knows, lies, lies and more lies, they tried to charge me extra 3000 thousand for an apparent heating unit upgrade which they put in the contract as developer requirement, but when i checked with the developer of course it wasn't true. They picked half of the things and colors in the house themselves for me with an excuse that if i wanted anything different i should have told them. Million mistakes during the building process, they even forgot to put a wall which was on the plan, they always blame the person that doesn't work for them anymore for all the mistakes, and after i finally moved in the bad experience didn't stop there, after 1 months the water solar panel broke it took them 8 months to fix it and they even tried to convince me that it doesn't mater it doesn't really do anything, a year on the garage door wont open, the light in the garage you have to flick 10 times to turn on but they just sad its all out of warranty, even though they won't provide the warranty details. Also a million other things which i cant think of right now.
Also my sister built with them, even worse they put the hose to close to the neighbour which resulted in 6 months delay while the convinced the neighbour to sign of on it.
So my advice is STAY AWAY.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

Hello Dalibor, It is disappointing to read that you were not satisfied with your Build. At Nostra Homes we strive to provide the best quality possible when building homes & providing our custome... read more »

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 01, 2018

We chose nostra to build our dream home and we have had a such a great experience and the outcome was fantastic.
Nostra team was really friendly and helpful from the beginning.it’s our second building experience but the best.Nostra team was super easy to work with and really approachable.we received great customer service all the way.we have to shout out a big thank you specially to David Ventura and Madison Ancrum for all their hard work.
David,our building supervisor made everything lot easier.he was very friendly and approachable.always kept us updated via calls and emails.we received the keys of our double storey house within 7 months .
The house is great and we hardly had any issues to fix before the handover.i recommend nostra to anyone who is wanting to build their dream home

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

Hello Chathura, Thank-you for your positive review. We couldn’t be happier to read that there was great communication from your Site Supervisor and your experience from start to finish was enjoya... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Apr 2018

A Pleasure to deal with

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2018

Being a first home buyer, you tend to be naive to a few things as it's the first time you are presented with them. Throughout the building process, be it a small change or normal BAU, Nostra Homes communicated this with professionalism and perfection. I cannot fault the experience and their customer service. They always kept me well informed on what was happening and regular updates were sent. As I am interstate, this was paramount. One of the best out there and happy to recommend them without hesitation.

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

Hello Ange, It’s wonderful to hear that you've had a great experience with us. Hearing that we have provided exceptional customer service is extremely rewarding for us. We thank you for choosing... read more »

Top Quality Finishes

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2018

Throughout the building process we were always kept up to date with everything going on and scheduled dates when trades would be on site. We have had a great experience with Nostra being our first home all employees of nostra are friendly and are always prompt to answer any questions. Strongly recommended Nostra as we have had a fantastic experience. Living in the house for over a month with no issues the family are all settled in and enjoying every day living there.

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

Hello Andy, Thank you for taking the time to complete your positive review. We are thrilled that we were your builder of choice and our staff were friendly and prompt. We are really passionate ab... read more »

Melbourne

• 2 helpful votes

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Sep 2017

I could write a book on all the faults I had

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 12, 2018

I’m 7 month into living in my property and I had problems once our land titled and still have ongoing issues now being handled by disputes
Darbecca Nostra errors
Walls out by 18mm
Not finding site peg then trying to charge but we found them in 2 sec
Staff leaving
Advertising with independent inspector included but they only instruct the inspector to check limited things. We got our own and had a huge report with errors such as uneven floors, walls etc not identified by Nostra inspector.
Delays for our independent inspector to check the home and turned up to home being not ready even thou told it was this happened twice.
Fly screen tried to charge twice as was included in a package.
Changes of 2 admin prior one fired.
Slab issues I discovered just before the pour.
Multiple attempts to level the floors.
Water leaking into our bedroom and still not fixed.
Damaged bricks
Roof tiles water but then blaming Foxtel.
Painting shocking be prepared at your final to spend hours with tape marking as they can’t cut straight.
Incorrect tiles installed in splashback kitchen.
Broken into 3 times during the build yet site manager didn’t lock windows.
Letting our power we pay be used by builders across the road.
Incomplete for final inspection again due to not being ready but told it was
No crossover causing damage to driveway
Stones coming out and patches with no stones in exposed aggregate.
Sliding doors not locking or sliding still to be fixed.
Rodents in roof space.
We still have multiple ongoing issues. Render incomplete. I can list so much more. I would not recommend Nostra.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

Hello Jessica, Thank you for the feedback on your building experience with Nostra Homes. We apologies that you feel we have let you down. Our Maintenance Manager has reached out and spoken to you ... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Dec 2017

Quality work and great customer services

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2018

As a first home owner I couldn't fault the team of Nostra. I was impressed by the care and genuine interest everyone at Nostra took in our new home. I built a small Townhouse, and I had a limited budget, but I believe the service and support we received from Nostra are same as big budget house. I was always treated like friend by Madison, Kathryn, Kristy, Matt and were shown nothing but respect and patience at all of our many questions. Matt our site supervisor kept us up to date with everything that was going on and allowed us plenty of time for questions.
While some people advised us against building because of the 'stress' I can honestly say there was absolutely no stress involved at all, and the whole process was made easy by the Nostra team specially Matt and Madison.
The end result for us is a beautiful, quality built home, that includes everything we wanted and all within our budget. I was also surprised and happy with the three months maintenance service quality. I was told by friends that other builder would not have fixed those minor issues Nostra has done for me during the 90 days maintenance request.
Overall i am a happy client of Nostra and if I build in future, Nostra will be on top the list.

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

Hello Anisur, Thank you for your wonderful comments towards our team here at Nostra Homes. We couldn’t be happier to read that there was great communication from your Site Supervisor and that our... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jan 2017

Excellent finishing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 01, 2018

Good builders and great communication through the construction process, always providing with amicable solutions.... Over all pretty happy with the results!
Excellent staff specially Madison! Very helpful...
If you looking for building your new home, I recommend Nostra Homes for reasonable price and finishing products.
You will have a great journey and at the end will be satisfied with your property.

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

Hello Daniel,

Thank-you for your positive feedback. We are pleased to hear that you had a good experience with Nostra Homes and our team were able to provide good customer service and quality.

Many thanks,
Nostra Homes Management

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Oct 2017

Excellent finish and even better communication

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2018

From start to finish, customer service was excellent. There were no unanswered calls or emails. The team were always ready to answer my questions, some silly questions too. We had different site supervisor but the last site supervisor was amazing. Nick Hipkins were friendly, helpful and has good eye to detail. So far Nostra Homes have always been very helpful in rectifying any faults we find after handover. Very happy to be living in our house and have received many compliments too.

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

Hello Elly, We thank-you for your positive feedback and hope you make many wonderful memories in your new home. We are so pleased to hear that our team provided excellent customer service from st... read more »

Eye for excellence.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 05, 2018

If you are finding yourself reading nostra reviews it means you are considering them and i assure you that you have come to the right builder. I have never built a home before so it was stressful walking in blindly but the fantastic team at nostra homes help you see and help you to walk through the whole process. From the dedicated and professional sales consultant Celeste Haar that helped us choose the house design to suit our budget and sign the contract, to the fun and professional Ken Johnstone that took us through the interior and exterior choices.
Lets not forget the dedication and hard work of Ashleigh Day and Samantha Nagle that kept working with me and answered all my questions with quick responses in a highly professional manner and our builder Matt Taliana for his honesty and eye for perfection to the build. Being a first time home owner and a builder is very stressful and let's be honest no matter what, problems will arise but I assure you this, the fantastic and dedicated team at Nostra Homes will do what they can to extinguish that stress from you.
Thank you NOSTRA HOMES for everything throughout the process. Partner and i have just settled into our beautiful home and we couldn't be happier than we are now.

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

Hello Saed, Thank you for your wonderful comments towards our team here at Nostra Homes. We couldn’t be happier to read that there was great communication from your Site Supervisor and that our ... read more »

1 of 4 pages