Verified Customer Construction End Date: Mar 2017

First home owner and we love it!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2017

We were so nervous with building our first home hearing horror stories but with nostra we are so delighted. From the initial consultation to handover the communication and workmanship was fantastic!! Their standard inclusions was much better than other builders and the finishes in our home was great. Our site supervisor Paul was our biggest asset as he made sure everything we wanted was done to perfection and provided us with endless advice. We would love to thank the team at Nostra and would definitely look to build with them in the future.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

Building a new home can be nerve racking. Nostra Homes believe the key to a happy client is good customer service, quality and a site supervisor who will go above and beyond, and seems we have prov... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer Construction End Date: May 2017

Our first home and it's a dream come true!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2017

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

It's reviews like these that make Nostra Homes extremely proud to do what we do. We thank-you for your positive review. It's always pleasing knowing a client has had an enjoyable experience. We hop... read more »

Easy build process.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 15, 2017

I have built two investments properties with Nostra and very satisfied with their build quality. Supervisors Paul and Wayne were outstanding very helpful and prompt. Colours and Materials selection was easy and well organised. Customer service very informative and timely communicated, with regular phone calls and emails. Thank you Nostra and keep up the good work, I highly recommend Nostra.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

Thank-you for your positive feedback. Nostra Homes thrives on good Customer Service and Quality and seems we delivered both. We are thrilled to hear that your site supervisor was helpful and prompt, and you had an enjoyable experience.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Apr 2017

Fantastic Builder - Would highly recommend!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2017

I moved into my home 3 months ago, and am glad that I chose Nostra with whom to build my first home. The process was very long, as all new homes are, but Andrew in the display home and my site supervisor Paul were excellent, and made sure everything was completed to high standards. The workmanship was great, and the minor issues were fixed promptly after only being pointed out once. There were some issues with some inspections on the part of the inspectors, but Paul was great in terms of chasing them up and rectifying the issues. The girls in t he office were fantastic, with Lauren giving some great design advice and Kathryn handling the administration side of the build with professionalism and patience (for a first time buyer). Overall the build took 9 months (as it went over the Christmas holidays), but I am happy with the result. My 3 month inspection is this week, and I am glad to say that there are only minor issues to be rectified at this stage.
Would definitely recommend to others- And already have!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

Thank-you for your wonderful comments towards our team. We are thrilled to hear that your experience has been an enjoyable one. The staff at Nostra Homes thrive on customer satisfaction and quality... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jun 2017

Great Product. Great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2017

We are very happy with the quality of home built by Nostra. Nostra have been great to deal with all the way through from product selection to contract signing, colour selection, build process and through to handover of the home. Very flexible when asking to amend terms on the contract, also flexible and understanding when requesting for extension of due dates for contract going unconditional due to delays in land titles and with financial institution delays for payment. Lauren was very helpful during colour selection. Kathryn, Kristy and the te am were great with communication right throughout and no questions asked or hassles when querying over payment of items and refunding. There were no delays during construction and everything was completed as scheduled. At Pre-completion inspection, Jarryd and Sam were great. There were no defects that they wouldn't fix that we spotted and they even walked through with us and picked out defects they spotted as well. We believe we have the nicest looking home in the street. Thank you very much Nostra team.. it has been a great experience.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

It's always heart warming hearing a customer has had an enjoyable experience. We are thrilled to hear that our staff have been helpful and we thank-you for your review.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer Construction End Date: May 2017

Another Happy Client - Worth the wait!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2017

We signed up to build with Nostra on October of 2014 and after 18+ months of delay due to the developer not delivering the land on time, we have just moved into our new home.

I have vetted 3 homes from different builders and Nostra turned out to offer the best value.

First is the fixed site costs which is built into the agreed price. Other builders will get you in the door with a cheap entry price point but will charge you tens of thousands for site costs and other hidden costs which will be more expensive in the end.
Second is the va
lue that Nostra includes in the Structure of their homes. As someone who deals with concrete slabs for a living, I can say that Nostra didn't cut costs on the concrete slab used on my home. Worth mentioning as well is how Nostra builds the timber frame with 45cm spacings and quality timber. Seeing the house just after the frame was built I can readily tell that Nostra used more material in the frame when compared with other houses in the estate. Its in these differences where I appreciate the quality that Nostra includes in their homes.

During the developer's approval process some issues were encountered with the developer wanting to change the floor plan. Nostra homes came to the party and worked out a solution with our interest in mind.

The build process went on smoothly. Hayden, the Site Manager looked after the build well and provided regular updates. A couple of times he went out of his way to meet us on site even on Saturdays. At one time we found out there was a break-in/theft. I sent him an sms to notify him and he was on site within minutes.

The staff in the office were a pleasure to deal with. Kathryn, Madison and Samantha were all happy to answer our queries and work towards resolving issues that come up.

Our build was not without issues however these were minor and most were resolved at this stage. As we have not been in the house long enough I will post an update after the 3 month maintenance check for any issues that may arise and the outcome/resolution.

As it was a while ago that we did the colour appointment, we just wish Nostra offered more variety of choices back then, particularly the choice of facade, fixtures and tapware.

Thank you Nostra Homes for making our first home build experience a positive one!

Will definitely build with you again when the opportunity comes.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

We are happy to hear your experience with Nostra Homes has been a pleasant one. It's always pleasing to hear that the staff at Nostra Homes have been helpful and able to answer any queries you had.... read more »

melbourne

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jun 2017

Very happy with my home built by nostra homes awesome builder.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2017

i just finished building my home and im very happy, the building superviser matt wood was very good and helpful through the whole build and the girls in the office were awesome,nostra homes was very good on price and good workmanship im a very happy customer and if i was going to build again I will use nostra again thank you nostra homes.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

Thank you for your wonderful comments towards our team here at Nostra Homes. It’s wonderful to hear that your site supervisor was able to make this experience an enjoyable one. We thank you for choosing Nostra homes to build your new home.

Beautful home

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2017

The workmanship of our build was great. We were so happy with the quality and attention to detail. The supervisor who looked after our home made our building experience enjoyable and he looked after our home as if it were his own. The support and communication from our supervisor and Customer Care Manager was fantastic. We were able to make changes to the floor plan we choose to personalise the home to be exactly as we'd dreamed.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

Thank you for choosing Nostra homes to build your new home. We are thrilled to read you've had an enjoyable experience. We pride ourselves on quality and customer satisfaction and it seems we have ... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Apr 2017

Very happy with our new house ray and mariza borg

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2017

workmanship and built was better then expected especially when david site manager took over had some minor issues which where resolved very quickly Kathryn was always prompt to respond to quires and always professional so special thank you david, Kathryn,laurin madison and Andrew at the display home who unfornatley does not work there anymore and office girls for all you done for us

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

We wish you all the best in your brand new home and thank you for providing us with your feedback. It’s wonderful to hear that you have had a great experience with us. Hearing that we have provided... read more »

First Home Buyers

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 01, 2017

Being first home buyers, my wife and I were quite picky in who we wanted to build with. After looking on the Product Review website, a lot of the initial builders we looked at had quite concerning reviews from a first home buyers perspective.

We spoke to a lot of sales people, at a lot of display villages and eventually found our way to Nostra where we spoke to Troy (who no longer works there). He was great and easy to deal with, not pushy at all and made the changes to the plan that we required within our budget.

Our site supervisor was
Vince who was very responsive, always answered calls and dealt with any issues efficiently. It was approx a 5 month process from start to finish, and the team at head office really helped out in getting us in right before the office closed for Christmas.

Of course, not every build is perfect but we had quite a good experience with Nostra and would recommend them to others.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Nov 2016

Building with Nostra

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 30, 2017

Building with Nostra started off fantastic. The sales staff bent over backwards to meet our every need and answer every question.
The colour selection process was easier than we anticipated with the help of Nostra's staff and Bec. We are really happy with our choices.
The customer care manager was able to see to all of our needs throughout the build, answer all of our questions and resolve any issues that came up. There were a few issues during the building process, however compared to most, ours were easily resolved. I won't lie and say it
went without any stress, as there was, but with the help of the customer care manager we got through it and are really happy with the outcome. Anyone who walks through are impressed with what Nostra has built for us.
We are now at the 3 month maintenance stage and all of our needs are being seen to. It isn't a very long list. We have had extra things seen to, continuous support from the office/customer care staff and site managers and not one question has been left unanswered.

Celeste, Kathryn, Sam and Adam we cannot thank you enough. You really did look after us the whole way. We are very grateful for going above and beyond during the whole process. Nostra is very lucky to have you.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

We wish you all the best in your brand new home and thank you for providing us with your lovely feedback. It’s pleasing to hear that your experience has been good from to start to finish. Hearing t... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Oct 2017

My build wasn’t perfect. However I still highly recommend to build with Nostra Homes.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 28, 2017

My build wasn’t perfect. There were a few issues with the house in regards to functionalities and aesthetics. However I still recommend to build with Nostra Homes.

Reality is, build problems are inevitable, not necessarily human error but environmental causes as well. If you don’t find any defects, you’re not looking hard enough. It’s Nostra Homes’ determination to rectify all problems I have raised which I praise them for. Even 6 months after the handover, Nostra is still in contact with me to fix all of the issues without further costs.

I worked with Kathryn, Lauren, Vince, Anthony, Madison, Hemen & Dean who all made the experience amazing. I am considering a 2nd build with Nostra Homes in the near future.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

Thank-you for your positive feedback. Building a brand new home can easily make you nervous but we strongly believe that a team of patient, knowledgeable and friendly people are the key in making y... read more »

Diggers Rest

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Nov 2015

Our Dream Home Completed With A minimum of Fuss.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 03, 2017

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

Thank you for a great review, we appreciate your feedback.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Dec 2017

Wouldn't build with anyone else

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 13, 2017

With everything finish and I have been living in my brand new home for 4 months now, to be completely honest I'm in love with my house and it's everything Iv dreamed of. From start to finish Nostra have always been understanding and helpful. There is not one thing that they could improve on. Can't wait to build a second!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

Thank you for taking the time to complete your positive review. We are thrilled that we were your builder of choice and that we have delivered you a high quality new home that you love.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Mar 2017

Happy home!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 09, 2017

I'm super impressed with the quality and workmanship of my home. My supervisor Paul Olivieri was friendly on top of everything ensuring customer satisfaction and that my home was built according to my liking. He was helpfull and attentive to assist on all matters and he was prompt in updating the progress of building and always did it with a smile. Highly recommend Nostra homes to build your new home.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

Thank-you for your positive feedback. It's always pleasing to hear a customer has had an enjoyable experience and your Site Manager kept you up to date and answered any questions. We hope you create many wonderful memories in your brand new home.

• 1 review
  • 1 question
  • 1 helpful vote

Simple yet elegant!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 07, 2017

As a first home buyer, we are in limbo who to build with! Then a friend of ours referred us to Nostra and we are not disappointed! The admin team were professional and we got our home customize with hassle free. Our concerns and questions were addressed appropriately and a big thumbs up to Hayden the site supervisor who is very consistent with updates during the building. Our house has a very simple design, built as what we expected, but our friends said it is very elegant and classy how it was made! No doubt Nostra will get a good recommendation from us!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

Thank you for your wonderful comments towards our team here at Nostra Homes. We couldn’t be happier to read that there was great communication from your Site Supervisor and that our admin team were also of assistance.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer Construction End Date: May 2017

Our dream home, made a reality.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 06, 2017

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

We are thrilled to read that your experience so far has been stress free and enjoyable. Thank-you for your positive feedback we look forward to handing the property over for you to make many wonderful memories.

Our dream home!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2017

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Dec 2016

My home, just as I expected it to be!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2017

The process of my build was well supported by both the staff in the office and my site supervisor. i built on my own and it was very important to me to have all my questions/queries met.
My site supervisor guided me through each stage, which made my experience with Nostra Homes a pleasant one.
The inclusions and upgrades met my expectations and am impressed with the quality of products that were used.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Nostra Homes Official

We couldn’t be happier to read that there was great communication from your Site Supervisor and that our team dealt with any issues promptly and efficiently. Thank you again for a great review, we appreciate your feedback

1 of 2 pages