Filter By:

Verified Customer Build Location: Perth Metro Construction End Date: Nov 2018

Redink Cares and it Shows!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

Building our first family home with Redink has been a pleasant experience, from the first contact with the sales and design consultant, Niklas Mittmann, to buying the land, design phase, and to handover. The design of the house was completed in a timely manner and Niklas listened carefully to our family needs and provided practical solutions. The documentation and approvals have been completed in a timely manner with no delays. Generally, the quality and diversity of the standard inclusions was perfect for our needs and we did not have to go for many upgrades. The follow up everyone has been doing, especially Niklas, was most helpful and supportive. In particular, we appreciated the care and patience the Redink staff had during the building process. We have been kept up to date about building progress through regular emails and always reassured whenever we had concerns. The partnership between us and Redink was most beneficial when we decided to install the swimming pool before building the house. The site engineers, in particular Brian, have been very professional and provided us with competent advice and solutions all the way. Anne, our client liaison, was very attentive and very thorough in her follow ups. We are very pleased with the completed house, the quality of the built and the attention to detail. We thoroughly recommend building with Redink not only for the competence and consistency but for the CARE they have shown throughout the entire process. Thank you Redink for building our home in a timely manner and on-budget!!

A Touch of Hamptons - Great Quality and Price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2018

I couldn’t recommend Red Ink highly enough. We wanted a country/hamptons style house that fit our budget and Red Ink was one of the only builders that could do it in our price range but not compromise on quality!

Just like any build you have a couple of small hurdles. There was a bit of turn over with the client liaisons which can not be helped. However overall each and everytime they took ownership and just got it done when there were small errors that we easily fixed.

My partner was working away and they did their best (and succeeded) to ensure that our house was ready in time for his swing to come back and move.

Thank you Red Ink for building our dream home and working with us like we were a team!

Verified Customer Build Location: Perth Metro Construction End Date: Nov 2018

Absolutely same, how I want...Really, I love my house...Thanks Redink.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2018

Building management was nice, very professional, well maintained in all phases, kept me informed all the way. I must say special thanks to Eleanor, she helped me a lot in finalizing the plans & pre-start selections, you are amazing Eleanor..LOVE YOU. Anne Mcgay , she is so sweet, always updated & informed me all the times, sorry for keep you waiting on keys handover day... Thank you so much. Last but not least..my house supervisor, Brian, he is amazing, always keeps smile on his face , fixed all the minor issues on practical completion, especially fixing the bulkhead in the kitchen which is not part of practical completion issue..appreciate you Brain..Thanks a lot. they all supported me all the times. I'm happy with the workmanship & build quality., expecting the same from the maintenance team as well. Thanks RedInk.

Comments
RedInk Homes Official

Hi Jaya, We also think Eleanor is amazing and we love her too!! We are pleased that she managed to help you so much with the design and finalising the plans, that really can be daunting if you d... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Perth Metro Construction End Date: Sep 2016

5 Star After Sale Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2018

A big thank you to the maintenance department in Redink homes.We had Some small issues (cornice cracks, a loose door handle etc) and a big one with one of our toilets gurgling. All the trades came on time and were very professional.
This was a stressful time for me as this was my first build and I didn’t know what to expect with the maintenance service but Troy and everybody else in maintenance really went above and beyond for me.
Thank you Redink!

Comments
RedInk Homes Official

Hi Suad and Binasa, The maintenance team appreciate you providing your feedback and are so happy that you are pleased with the service from them on your items. Building and maintaining a home... read more »

Perth

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

Verified Customer Build Location: Perth Metro Construction End Date: Jun 2014

Great service even during warranty

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

I have constructed my house with Redink in 2014. While the construction phase went smooth on time within budget, the thing I am most impressed is with the warranty. I have raised a service request in Sep 2018 and they were very prompt in sending a technician to fix the issue. I never expected this sort of gold class service even 5 years after construction. I am planning on my next home and Redink will be my only choice.

Comments
RedInk Homes Official

Hi Veeru43, Thank you so much for your review. It is lovely to hear that our maintenance team have assisted you well with your recent query. We really appreciate you taking the time to provide ... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Mid West Construction End Date: Nov 2018

Love this house

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

The build was well managed and they kept us informed along the way. The workmanship was amazing and nothing much to fix on practical completion. Very satisfied with all the Redink people that we dealt with along the build especially Anne and Dean. Final cost was definitely better than expected and came in a little less than expected. Great job Redink

Comments
RedInk Homes Official

Hi Alison and Oliver, We are so pleased that you love your new home and are so happy with the customer service, quality and price. Your feedback has been passed onto the whole team, and most es... read more »

Redink Listened

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2018

From the first conversation with Anthony regarding design, my building experience has been nothing short of amazing.

This was never going to be a run of the mill build and after spending 12 months looking for something that resembled my vision, Anthony took hold and designed a house from scratch. Within 10 days of sending him my 'must haves' I had a plan and was ready to start! He added things into the build that I hadn't even thought of!

Ashley the interior designer didn't try and sway me on colours or choices and she asked questions so my vision was what she was working with and if I doubted myself she was there to help. Telia was a sweetheart who ticked and flicked and had pre-start over in under 2 hours with plenty of laughs!

Next it was onto slab down and Simon comes into the picture as my supervisor and Rochelle as the client liason. Simon was cool calm and collected and knew exactly what was happening at every stage. He kept me calm and informed and always explained things in way that were understandable. Rochelle sat in the middle and reported back and forth and keeping everything in line.

The trades I had were awesome. Working weekends and nights. Asking me to confirm things with them and even suggesting different things to what was drawn on plans.

26 weeks from slab down to handover on a home that had all the fruit and needs a megaphone to be heard from one end to the other. The best way to describe how I felt about the build is that everyone listened. From start to finish, they heard me. Heard what I wanted. Heard when I was stressed. Heard my questions. And even now, they are still helping with little bits including a dishwasher connection.

Would I recommend Redink... I already am. Thanks again to the team at Redink!

Comments
RedInk Homes Official

Hi Kylie, Thank you so much for your detailed review. We really appreciate you providing your feedback, and all the team are pleased that you are so happy with everything. Thanks for already r... read more »

Quality Service Provided

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2018

We found the process easy from beginning to end. We appreciated the regular updates and being able to visit the build at various stages with the building supervisor, who was very good. The house looks great and we are very happy with it and the quality of the build. The finishing and tiling look great. Comparatively with our last builder, the process and result are better. I would build with Red Ink again and recommend to others.

Comments
RedInk Homes Official

Hi Catherine and Gerson, Thank you for your review and the feedback on your building experience with us. We are so pleased that you found the process to be easy, that the updates and site visit... read more »

Easy to build our home

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 25, 2018

From the time that we first walked into a display home and meet our design consultant, Ben, they made us feel a part of the Redink family. They told us from the onset what we need to do. They help us design our home to want we wanted, not what they have. We were able to change the design the house to our needs not them.
They listened to what we needed in our home and help us with the choosing of the land from the start.
They help us sort through the finance with our new loan. Nothing was too hard for them. The Pre start was quite an easy process with Redink. Again they listen to what we were after and what they needed to sell.
During the building stage of our journey, we were kept up to date with emails through the whole build.
Dave was pleasure to have a supervisor who treated our home as if was his own home been built. Madison who is our client Liaison, made the last part of our build and handover with us stress free.
I have heard all the stories of bad building experiences but with Redink it did not happen at all.

Comments
RedInk Homes Official

Hi Andrew, You will always be part of our Redink family and we are really pleased that you were made to feel this with Ben, and then with Dave and Madison. It has been an absolute pleasure for ... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Perth Metro Construction End Date: Oct 2018

Wow! Smooth from beginning to end!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 23, 2018

Our experience building with Redink was fantastic. Nothing was too much trouble throughout the entire process and the build was finished far soon than we had anticipated, which was fantastic. Our process started with Eleanor and I can not sing her praises enough. She was absolutely amazing. She helped us tailor our house plans to suit our needs, making suggestions to improve our designs and nothing was ever too much trouble. She checked in with us throughout the build which was going above and beyond. Simon our supervisor was also amazing and made the process a breeze. He was thorough and again, nothing was ever too much trouble. We felt valued as clients every step of the way. We had two Client Liaisons who were also great and who picked a few small things up we had missed which we were able to correct with no problems at all. I can't speak highly enough about the team at Redink. We are very happy and extremely excited to move into our new home. Thank you so much!

Comments
RedInk Homes Official

Hi Mark and Mel, In reading your review we can feel the excitement that you have for your new home, and this is wonderful. This is what we aim for, and to make the build as smooth as possible. ... read more »

Excellent experience!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

RedInk have been very helpful, compliant and went over and above to help me build my beautiful home. From the start Eleanor helped tremendously at pre-start and helping me with things I had no idea about to start with. After that, I was handed over to Madi and she also dealt with all correspondence professionally and efficiently and was extremely helpful with all questions and concerns I had. The site supervisor Mitch was also very friendly and his attention to detail and making sure all aspects of the house were at a top standard was lovely. Thanks to the whole team I had a very pleasant experience with RedInk. Thanks a million!

Comments
RedInk Homes Official

Hi Lauren, It's great to hear that you have had an excellent experience building with us. The whole team try their best to make the process is as easy and as smooth as possible, and it sounds li... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Perth Metro Construction End Date: Sep 2018

Fantastic Company, Team and workmanship!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2018

The build was a breeze from start to finish, David (supervisor) and Madison (Client Liaison) could not of made the process any more stress free.
The entire process was simplified, broken down into steps and milestones.
Each new part of the build was clearly outlined by Madison so we knew exactly what was happening all the while David was but a phone call away to answer any questions and deal with any issues in a timely manner.
The workmanship was of excellent quality, we had little to no issues and if we did David was immediately dealing with it efficiently and effectively.
The Redink Team as a whole were fantastic, there flexibility for changing plans the way you want is only the start of what they have to offer, they live up to there name and then some.
We highly recommend Redink Homes to anyone looking to build.

Comments
RedInk Homes Official

Hi Sean and Brittany, Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us. It's great to hear that you are so happy with your new home, and the services of the Redink Team. Thank you for hi... read more »

Fantastic experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

The professionalism, reliability and understanding that Mitch (our Supervisor), Madison ( our Client Liaison), Melissa (our Prestart Consultant) and Kirsty (our first point of contact from admin) showed towards us was amazing. We were always made to feel like nothing was too much to ask and that no question or query was every insignificant. I would build through Redink again and recommend then because of these 4 people who Redink are extremely lucky to have working within their company. Thank you Redink for allowing these amazing people to assist in building our fantastic home to the extremely high standard that it is. Mitch thanks for your amazing team of trades too. John and Donna

Comments
RedInk Homes Official

Hi John and Donna,

Many thanks for your feedback and review. We are happy that we have helped to make this a fantastic experience for you, and that you are really pleased with your new home.

Wishing you all the very best.

Verified Customer Build Location: Perth Metro Construction End Date: Aug 2018

Couldn't be happier, Amazing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 27, 2018

Overall we are super impressed with Redink Homes from start to finish. Right from meeting with our sales consultant Will all the way through to meeting with our client liaison officer Rochelle for the key handover at the end of the build. Our site supervisor Simon was super impressive at his job the whole build ran smoother than we could of ever imagined. Not once on any site inspections / meetings were we not impressed with the quality of work to that point of the build. He was extremely easy to get along with, had all the answers for our questions and explained everything to us in a way we understood making a lot of the un-knowns easier for us, was a pleasure meeting with him on site each time. The Build was completed in record time which was a nice surprise props to Simon for being able to keep all the trades in order and on a tight timeline. Any small issues we had they were quickly resolved throughout the build causing no real problems, the only minor hiccup we had with the whole process was our pre-start Lady was a little un-reliable (didn't tell us there was a fair amount to do before pre-start day) and not very helpful to our queries / questions that we had, once we got past that the rest of the process was amazing. Thank you very much to all involved!

Comments
RedInk Homes Official

Hi Josh Jiordan, We are delighted to hear that you are so happy with your new home and for your feedback on building with us. Your feedback and thanks has been passed onto the team and we all wi... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Sep 2018

An Excellent Redink Perfect Build

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2018

The build was excellently managed by Dene our Supervisor who was so efficient and helpful. We were virtually signed up by another prominent builder until we met your Salesman Henry and after seeing what Redink could offer and the drawings he produced we were quickly sold. The workmanship and build quality was the best we have seen in our previous three builds in WA. Our Client Liaison Officer Pauline was also excellent and was so helpful and friendly and provided accurate advice throughout. Both the final and estimated costs was good with no shocks. We would like to thank Redink for making the build in such a manner that was so enjoyable and stress free. Finally we would also like to thank all the tradesmen involved for their quality work.

Comments
RedInk Homes Official

Hi Peter and Andrea, Thanks for your review and feedback. It has been an absolute pleasure to build your lovely home for you and are really looking forward to your key handover tomorrow! The... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Perth Metro Construction End Date: Aug 2018

Excellent from start to finish

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 03, 2018

Building from nearly 1000 km away was a big worry. However Redink with Alexandra and Tom as our site manager made the process enjoyable and removed any anxiety. From the beginning of being shown around a 'show home' by Dion to being handed our keys by Pauline at the end was all very professional and supportive. Tom went out of his way to arrange meetings that suited our circumstances and Alexandra ensured that we were kept up to date. Tom was meticulous to detail ensuring that our handover was smooth and satisfactory. We would definitely recommend Redink to anyone building up in Perth.

Comments
RedInk Homes Official

Hi Steve and Sarah, Yes, building from so far away could be a worry, as you are completely relying on the team keeping you up to date with what is happening, and working around when you can get to... read more »

Well done Redink!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 19, 2018

We just had our home done. First, we would like to commend and express our deepest thank you to Madison (our Client Liaison Officer) and Mitch (our Site Supervisor) for looking after us very well.
Building a house for the first time is one of the big leaps into unknown. It is exciting, but can also get confusing and stressful. Having these guys beside us had made our experience mostly exciting, pleasant and smooth. Madison has always been lovely, prompt, efficient, quick and helpful throughout our journey. Mitch had done amazing job in looking after our building, and also is pleasant, quick and prompt to our concerns.
Thank you also to Redink for keeping up with your high quality and standards, at a reasonable price. keep it up!
May you never get tired and help more clients like us.

You could never be happier having someone help you build your dream home, just the way you want it.

THANK YOU!

Sincerely,
Aires & Arriane

Comments
RedInk Homes Official

Hi Aires & Arriane, Thank you for completing a review for us, it has been passed onto the team and we are so pleased that you have your dream home, just the way you want it. It has been an abs... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Perth Metro Construction End Date: Aug 2018

Great customer service made for an easy build!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 04, 2018

Redink Homes were very accomodating in assuring our very first home/build went smoothly. Any concerns or changes we wished to make throughout the entire process were addressed in a timely manner and without hindering our completion date. What attracted us most to Redink were the friendly and non-pushy staff members. Our site supervisor showed a keen interest in the overall workmanship and presentation of our home, as well as our Client Liaison who remained in regular contact with us regarding updates of our build. We are so excited to start our lives together in a beautifully made home and would recommend getting in contact with Redink if you are thinking about building.

Comments
RedInk Homes Official

Hi Joshua and Rebecca, The team are here to try to make the building experience as smooth as possible. It sounds like the team have helped to make everything as smooth as possible, which is wond... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Perth Metro Construction End Date: Jul 2018

First home buyer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2018

Redink has been brilliant to deal with from the get go. The staff was helpful,friendly and non pushy. The build quality was high and organised with no delay which meant a lot to me as I work away. The site supervisor showed good interest and knowledge on the project which ensured me my home is in good hands especially when I was away and the office staff where Very professional and made paperwork Very easy. I am excited with my new home and recommend speaking to redink to see what they can do for you.

Comments
RedInk Homes Official

Hi Jordan,

We are happy that you are so excited with your new home and have found the process building with us to be a good one.

Thanks for providing your feedback, it has been passed onto all the team.

Kind regards,

Verified Customer Build Location: Perth Metro Construction End Date: Apr 2018

Great customer service and friendly consultants

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2018

Overall good workmanship. There were slight with quality/workmanship, but they are issues that are easily rectified. Good customer service. All Consultants at each stage of the build were very attentively, helpful and friendly. I would definitely build with Redink again and recommend Redink to others who are thinking of building.

After sales/after handover service was efficient and all enquiries were answered in appropriate timeframes.

Comments
RedInk Homes Official

Hi Chantel, Thanks for completing a review for us. The team are happy that at each stage you have experienced good customer service, and that you would definitely build with us again. Wishing ... read more »

1 of 15 pages