Filter By:

Verified Customer Build Location: Perth Metro Construction End Date: Oct 2018

Excellent experience!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

RedInk have been very helpful, compliant and went over and above to help me build my beautiful home. From the start Eleanor helped tremendously at pre-start and helping me with things I had no idea about to start with. After that, I was handed over to Madi and she also dealt with all correspondence professionally and efficiently and was extremely helpful with all questions and concerns I had. The site supervisor Mitch was also very friendly and his attention to detail and making sure all aspects of the house were at a top standard was lovely. Thanks to the whole team I had a very pleasant experience with RedInk. Thanks a million!

Verified Customer Build Location: Perth Metro Construction End Date: Sep 2018

Fantastic Company, Team and workmanship!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2018

The build was a breeze from start to finish, David (supervisor) and Madison (Client Liaison) could not of made the process any more stress free.
The entire process was simplified, broken down into steps and milestones.
Each new part of the build was clearly outlined by Madison so we knew exactly what was happening all the while David was but a phone call away to answer any questions and deal with any issues in a timely manner.
The workmanship was of excellent quality, we had little to no issues and if we did David was immediately dealing with it efficiently and effectively.
The Redink Team as a whole were fantastic, there flexibility for changing plans the way you want is only the start of what they have to offer, they live up to there name and then some.
We highly recommend Redink Homes to anyone looking to build.

Verified Customer Build Location: Perth Metro Construction End Date: Sep 2018

Fantastic experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

The professionalism, reliability and understanding that Mitch (our Supervisor), Madison ( our Client Liaison), Melissa (our Prestart Consultant) and Kirsty (our first point of contact from admin) showed towards us was amazing. We were always made to feel like nothing was too much to ask and that no question or query was every insignificant. I would build through Redink again and recommend then because of these 4 people who Redink are extremely lucky to have working within their company. Thank you Redink for allowing these amazing people to assist in building our fantastic home to the extremely high standard that it is. Mitch thanks for your amazing team of trades too. John and Donna

Verified Customer Build Location: Perth Metro Construction End Date: Aug 2018

Couldn't be happier, Amazing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 27, 2018

Overall we are super impressed with Redink Homes from start to finish. Right from meeting with our sales consultant Will all the way through to meeting with our client liaison officer Rochelle for the key handover at the end of the build. Our site supervisor Simon was super impressive at his job the whole build ran smoother than we could of ever imagined. Not once on any site inspections / meetings were we not impressed with the quality of work to that point of the build. He was extremely easy to get along with, had all the answers for our questions and explained everything to us in a way we understood making a lot of the un-knowns easier for us, was a pleasure meeting with him on site each time. The Build was completed in record time which was a nice surprise props to Simon for being able to keep all the trades in order and on a tight timeline. Any small issues we had they were quickly resolved throughout the build causing no real problems, the only minor hiccup we had with the whole process was our pre-start Lady was a little un-reliable (didn't tell us there was a fair amount to do before pre-start day) and not very helpful to our queries / questions that we had, once we got past that the rest of the process was amazing. Thank you very much to all involved!

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Sep 2018

An Excellent Redink Perfect Build

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2018

The build was excellently managed by Dene our Supervisor who was so efficient and helpful. We were virtually signed up by another prominent builder until we met your Salesman Henry and after seeing what Redink could offer and the drawings he produced we were quickly sold. The workmanship and build quality was the best we have seen in our previous three builds in WA. Our Client Liaison Officer Pauline was also excellent and was so helpful and friendly and provided accurate advice throughout. Both the final and estimated costs was good with no shocks. We would like to thank Redink for making the build in such a manner that was so enjoyable and stress free. Finally we would also like to thank all the tradesmen involved for their quality work.

Comments
RedInk Homes Official

Hi Peter and Andrea, Thanks for your review and feedback. It has been an absolute pleasure to build your lovely home for you and are really looking forward to your key handover tomorrow! The... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Perth Metro Construction End Date: Aug 2018

Excellent from start to finish

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 03, 2018

Building from nearly 1000 km away was a big worry. However Redink with Alexandra and Tom as our site manager made the process enjoyable and removed any anxiety. From the beginning of being shown around a 'show home' by Dion to being handed our keys by Pauline at the end was all very professional and supportive. Tom went out of his way to arrange meetings that suited our circumstances and Alexandra ensured that we were kept up to date. Tom was meticulous to detail ensuring that our handover was smooth and satisfactory. We would definitely recommend Redink to anyone building up in Perth.

Comments
RedInk Homes Official

Hi Steve and Sarah, Yes, building from so far away could be a worry, as you are completely relying on the team keeping you up to date with what is happening, and working around when you can get to... read more »

Well done Redink!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 19, 2018

We just had our home done. First, we would like to commend and express our deepest thank you to Madison (our Client Liaison Officer) and Mitch (our Site Supervisor) for looking after us very well.
Building a house for the first time is one of the big leaps into unknown. It is exciting, but can also get confusing and stressful. Having these guys beside us had made our experience mostly exciting, pleasant and smooth. Madison has always been lovely, prompt, efficient, quick and helpful throughout our journey. Mitch had done amazing job in looking after our building, and also is pleasant, quick and prompt to our concerns.
Thank you also to Redink for keeping up with your high quality and standards, at a reasonable price. keep it up!
May you never get tired and help more clients like us.

You could never be happier having someone help you build your dream home, just the way you want it.

THANK YOU!

Sincerely,
Aires & Arriane

Comments
RedInk Homes Official

Hi Aires & Arriane, Thank you for completing a review for us, it has been passed onto the team and we are so pleased that you have your dream home, just the way you want it. It has been an abs... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Perth Metro Construction End Date: Aug 2018

Great customer service made for an easy build!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 04, 2018

Redink Homes were very accomodating in assuring our very first home/build went smoothly. Any concerns or changes we wished to make throughout the entire process were addressed in a timely manner and without hindering our completion date. What attracted us most to Redink were the friendly and non-pushy staff members. Our site supervisor showed a keen interest in the overall workmanship and presentation of our home, as well as our Client Liaison who remained in regular contact with us regarding updates of our build. We are so excited to start our lives together in a beautifully made home and would recommend getting in contact with Redink if you are thinking about building.

Comments
RedInk Homes Official

Hi Joshua and Rebecca, The team are here to try to make the building experience as smooth as possible. It sounds like the team have helped to make everything as smooth as possible, which is wond... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Perth Metro Construction End Date: Jul 2018

First home buyer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2018

Redink has been brilliant to deal with from the get go. The staff was helpful,friendly and non pushy. The build quality was high and organised with no delay which meant a lot to me as I work away. The site supervisor showed good interest and knowledge on the project which ensured me my home is in good hands especially when I was away and the office staff where Very professional and made paperwork Very easy. I am excited with my new home and recommend speaking to redink to see what they can do for you.

Comments
RedInk Homes Official

Hi Jordan,

We are happy that you are so excited with your new home and have found the process building with us to be a good one.

Thanks for providing your feedback, it has been passed onto all the team.

Kind regards,

Verified Customer Build Location: Perth Metro Construction End Date: Apr 2018

Great customer service and friendly consultants

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2018

Overall good workmanship. There were slight with quality/workmanship, but they are issues that are easily rectified. Good customer service. All Consultants at each stage of the build were very attentively, helpful and friendly. I would definitely build with Redink again and recommend Redink to others who are thinking of building.

After sales/after handover service was efficient and all enquiries were answered in appropriate timeframes.

Comments
RedInk Homes Official

Hi Chantel, Thanks for completing a review for us. The team are happy that at each stage you have experienced good customer service, and that you would definitely build with us again. Wishing ... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Aug 2018

Fantastic Builder

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

Redink were fantastic throughout the whole process of the home build. The helpful staff removed all the trepidation of building a home. The build quality and Standard inclusions were second to none. The TurnKey Package from Redink is a big recommendation from me, as it removes the stress of dealing with different contractors and timelines. Thanks to the Team that was allocated to me; Michael Lazzaro (Salesman), Sharon Hawkins (Broker), Michelle Young (Pre-start Consultant). Jonathon Armstrong (Construction Manager), Samantha Bowling (Broker) Pauline Henderson (Customer Liaison Officer) and Dene (Site Supervisor). Redink have truly made what could be a stressful time to an enjoyable process. All i had to do was take Photos.

Stefan

Comments
RedInk Homes Official

Hi Stefan, Thank you so much for your review, and CONGRATULATIONS on being our 200th client to post a five star review. We are all very excited to reach this milestone and thank you for contribu... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Perth Metro Construction End Date: Apr 2018

Our First Build

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2018

This was our first time building a home and from the research we had conducted prior, we thought it was going to be a rough road. Our experience was great with Redink Homes- specifically with the team we were dealing with; Matt, Madison and Dave. During construction we were kept informed of the status of the build and were not discouraged from visiting / checking the build ourselves. In the course of the build, we had a few small concerns which were immediately taken seriously by the team who made sure we were more than happy before moving on. In summary we have been surprised at how stress free and easy the build was for us. We would definitely build with Redink again and would recommend them to others.

Comments
RedInk Homes Official

Hi Mike Kate, Building can be a daunting experience for anyone, let alone first time builders and there is a lot of negative stories out there. The team are pleased to hear that they helped to... read more »

A very positive experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 08, 2018

Just built with redink and we are over the moon with the house quality of the build is next to non. From start to finish the sales agent ' client liaison and supervisor are very professional and extremely helpful. I highly recommend redink to everyone. eleanor was the sales agent and so amazing make sure to ask for her.

Thank you redink for making our first home build so memorable we look forward to the next one.

Kind regards
Jason pelzers & bronwyn Murphy

Comments
RedInk Homes Official

Hi Jason and Bronwyn, We are delighted to hear that you are so happy with your new home and that it has been memorable for you. Thank you for highly recommending Redink and most especially ou... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Perth Metro Construction End Date: Jul 2017

Perfect home, first class customer service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2018

I would like to commend the Redink team for providing me with a perfect home. From the design, through to the quality finishes, everything is just right. The care and attention that was put into the build was second to none, and even through to the maintenance team, most especially Troy, who have been very attentive with the small maintenance items after handover.

I have no hesitation in recommending Redink Homes to any of my family and friends looking to build, as a builder who really cares about their product and service.

Comments
RedInk Homes Official

Hi JML, Thank you for your commending us and providing your feedback. We are pleased to hear that everything is just right, and that you are so happy with your home. We appreciate you recommen... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Perth Metro Construction End Date: Jul 2018

Thankyou Redink!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2018

As first home buyers, we really had no idea what to expect with building a new home. The team at Redink, from the sales consultant Jayne, to Teila and Madison in the office and Mitch on site, have all provided excellent service with attention to detail and management of the build that ensured an easy, stress free process.

We are absolutely in love with our new home, the inclusions and quality of the build have given us exactly what we were after!

We thank the whole redink team for providing us with exceptional service and therefore an amazing first home.
Tayla and Steven

Comments
RedInk Homes Official

Hi Tayla and Steven, We understand that it is difficult as first home buyers to know what to expect in building, and it can be very unforeseen, as things can crop up. We are happy that we have h... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Perth Metro Construction End Date: May 2018

Best Home Build from Start to Finish

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2018

This is my 3rd home build, the other 2 were from different builders.

This review I am writing is after key handover and prior to the 6 months maintenance period and my initial thoughts on the build process are as follows;

Build Quality - When I first inspected the brickwork I was looking for blemishes and was amazed to see how straight everything was. I found only one brick that was off skew but only by about 1 mm, That is how straight the rest of the bricks were! From that point onwards I cannot fault any of the quality of the rest of the construction.

Build Management - Dave the Supervisor was fantastic to work with. During one of my walk through's, Dave was picking up minor kitchen cabinet build errors that might not be picked up by the untrained eye, taking photos and emailing there and then to the respective contract partners to rectify them in a prompt manner. This gave me great confidence that my house was in good hands.

Customer Service - From the Point of Sale with Mark, Pre-start with Teila, to the Client Liaison Officer Madison and all the other team members, the level of attention received at Redink Homes has been second to none. There was a personal touch which gave me confidence that all matters regarding my house build were being conducted in a professional way.

I definitely recommend building with Redink Homes. Job well done!

Comments
RedInk Homes Official

Hi Brad, Thank you for your very detailed review, and for recommending Redink! The team are so happy that you are so pleased with everything and that they helped guide you through the building... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Perth Metro Construction End Date: Jun 2018

Could't ask for a better outcome.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2018

This build was complicated by the fact that it was the re-build of the previous (Redink) house on the site, which was destroyed by fire in February, 2017. I was therefore able to directly compare my experience with Redink 7 years ago with the current build.
While there have been occasional slip-ups in communication along the way, I understand that this is a risk in completing a complex task like coordinating trades to build a house, and any concerns or issues brought up by me have always been addressed promptly and courteously.
I am very pleased with the quality of all aspects of the construction and finishing: the tiling is exquisite this time around (there were a couple of minor annoyances last time, such as some tiles being snapped rather than cut). I was initially concerned about how the painting would look (I completed all painting myself last time, and am very fussy on crisp edges and cut-ins), but I need not have worried: the finishes are top-notch.
I have spoken directly with every trades-person involved in this build, and all have been courteous and accommodating, which has made the trauma of being "homeless" for the 16 months it has taken for demolition and rebuilt much easier than it would otherwise have been to deal with, and this has confirmed to me that my decision to go to bat for Redink to be the preferred builder (my insurance company wanted to use their own builder) was indeed the right one.

Comments
RedInk Homes Official

Hi Margery, It is lovely to read your feedback. not only on building with Redink once, but twice! We are sorry to read that your previous home was destroyed by fire, but we are glad that the tea... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Perth Metro Construction End Date: May 2014

Lifetime home

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2018

Built a 7 bedroom home . While every build has its ups and downs I believe it is how your builder deals with it . Redink has been always there to follow up all my concerns with the up most professionalism.
The ladies in the Maintainence department and management excel at their job and all issues rectified .
I would totally build with them again and do not hesitate to recommend them to any one that's what to build a gorgeous home

Comments
RedInk Homes Official

Hi Neil and Melissa, It is wonderful to read your review and hear that the maintenance team have looked after you well and attended to your queries efficiently. We do hope that we can build for... read more »

First Class Quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 02, 2018

This project was a breeze right form the start. Once the plans were finalized and construction started I was offered all the assistance and advice I would need to make it all as hassle free as possible. The interior designer was also a great help to get the décor right. Construction was of the utmost quality throughout from start to finish (given all the obstacles with the block levels and council requirements) and building supervisor Brian and Client Liason Sirine were very professional and very accommodating to work with. Incredibly happy with the finished product, can't wait to move in and would happily recommend Redink to anyone.

Comments
RedInk Homes Official

Hi Marco, We love to hear that we have helped to make the building process as easy and as stress free as possible, whilst providing you with a great quality home. We hope you enjoy every m... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: South West Construction End Date: Feb 2018

Fabulous home. Very pleased with the build.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2018

The workmanship is excellent.
The management was brilliant and the planning was dealt with in a professional manner. It took us several attempts with our plans to get it right as this was an individual design but they were happy to keep changing things with no pressure.
Regular emails on the progress and what was to be expected. Time frames etc.
The whole team are brilliant from the planning to the handover.

Comments
RedInk Homes Official

Hi Knowlsey, It is wonderful to receive your feedback, thank you. We are really pleased that you are happy with everything and that the team from start to finish assisted you well. We wish yo... read more »

1 of 15 pages