Filter By:

Verified Customer Build Location: Perth Metro Construction End Date: Aug 2018

Well done Redink!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 19, 2018

We just had our home done. First, we would like to commend and express our deepest thank you to Madison (our Client Liaison Officer) and Mitch (our Site Supervisor) for looking after us very well.
Building a house for the first time is one of the big leaps into unknown. It is exciting, but can also get confusing and stressful. Having these guys beside us had made our experience mostly exciting, pleasant and smooth. Madison has always been lovely, prompt, efficient, quick and helpful throughout our journey. Mitch had done amazing job in looking after our building, and also is pleasant, quick and prompt to our concerns.
Thank you also to Redink for keeping up with your high quality and standards, at a reasonable price. keep it up!
May you never get tired and help more clients like us.

You could never be happier having someone help you build your dream home, just the way you want it.

THANK YOU!

Sincerely,
Aires & Arriane

Verified Customer Build Location: Perth Metro Construction End Date: Aug 2018

Great customer service made for an easy build!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 04, 2018

Redink Homes were very accomodating in assuring our very first home/build went smoothly. Any concerns or changes we wished to make throughout the entire process were addressed in a timely manner and without hindering our completion date. What attracted us most to Redink were the friendly and non-pushy staff members. Our site supervisor showed a keen interest in the overall workmanship and presentation of our home, as well as our Client Liaison who remained in regular contact with us regarding updates of our build. We are so excited to start our lives together in a beautifully made home and would recommend getting in contact with Redink if you are thinking about building.

Comments
RedInk Homes Official

Hi Joshua and Rebecca, The team are here to try to make the building experience as smooth as possible. It sounds like the team have helped to make everything as smooth as possible, which is wond... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Perth Metro Construction End Date: Jul 2018

First home buyer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2018

Redink has been brilliant to deal with from the get go. The staff was helpful,friendly and non pushy. The build quality was high and organised with no delay which meant a lot to me as I work away. The site supervisor showed good interest and knowledge on the project which ensured me my home is in good hands especially when I was away and the office staff where Very professional and made paperwork Very easy. I am excited with my new home and recommend speaking to redink to see what they can do for you.

Comments
RedInk Homes Official

Hi Jordan,

We are happy that you are so excited with your new home and have found the process building with us to be a good one.

Thanks for providing your feedback, it has been passed onto all the team.

Kind regards,

Verified Customer Build Location: Perth Metro Construction End Date: Apr 2018

Great customer service and friendly consultants

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2018

Overall good workmanship. There were slight with quality/workmanship, but they are issues that are easily rectified. Good customer service. All Consultants at each stage of the build were very attentively, helpful and friendly. I would definitely build with Redink again and recommend Redink to others who are thinking of building.

After sales/after handover service was efficient and all enquiries were answered in appropriate timeframes.

Comments
RedInk Homes Official

Hi Chantel, Thanks for completing a review for us. The team are happy that at each stage you have experienced good customer service, and that you would definitely build with us again. Wishing ... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Aug 2018

Fantastic Builder

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

Redink were fantastic throughout the whole process of the home build. The helpful staff removed all the trepidation of building a home. The build quality and Standard inclusions were second to none. The TurnKey Package from Redink is a big recommendation from me, as it removes the stress of dealing with different contractors and timelines. Thanks to the Team that was allocated to me; Michael Lazzaro (Salesman), Sharon Hawkins (Broker), Michelle Young (Pre-start Consultant). Jonathon Armstrong (Construction Manager), Samantha Bowling (Broker) Pauline Henderson (Customer Liaison Officer) and Dene (Site Supervisor). Redink have truly made what could be a stressful time to an enjoyable process. All i had to do was take Photos.

Stefan

Comments
RedInk Homes Official

Hi Stefan, Thank you so much for your review, and CONGRATULATIONS on being our 200th client to post a five star review. We are all very excited to reach this milestone and thank you for contribu... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Perth Metro Construction End Date: Apr 2018

Our First Build

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2018

This was our first time building a home and from the research we had conducted prior, we thought it was going to be a rough road. Our experience was great with Redink Homes- specifically with the team we were dealing with; Matt, Madison and Dave. During construction we were kept informed of the status of the build and were not discouraged from visiting / checking the build ourselves. In the course of the build, we had a few small concerns which were immediately taken seriously by the team who made sure we were more than happy before moving on. In summary we have been surprised at how stress free and easy the build was for us. We would definitely build with Redink again and would recommend them to others.

Comments
RedInk Homes Official

Hi Mike Kate, Building can be a daunting experience for anyone, let alone first time builders and there is a lot of negative stories out there. The team are pleased to hear that they helped to... read more »

A very positive experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 08, 2018

Just built with redink and we are over the moon with the house quality of the build is next to non. From start to finish the sales agent ' client liaison and supervisor are very professional and extremely helpful. I highly recommend redink to everyone. eleanor was the sales agent and so amazing make sure to ask for her.

Thank you redink for making our first home build so memorable we look forward to the next one.

Kind regards
Jason pelzers & bronwyn Murphy

Comments
RedInk Homes Official

Hi Jason and Bronwyn, We are delighted to hear that you are so happy with your new home and that it has been memorable for you. Thank you for highly recommending Redink and most especially ou... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Perth Metro Construction End Date: Jul 2017

Perfect home, first class customer service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2018

I would like to commend the Redink team for providing me with a perfect home. From the design, through to the quality finishes, everything is just right. The care and attention that was put into the build was second to none, and even through to the maintenance team, most especially Troy, who have been very attentive with the small maintenance items after handover.

I have no hesitation in recommending Redink Homes to any of my family and friends looking to build, as a builder who really cares about their product and service.

Comments
RedInk Homes Official

Hi JML, Thank you for your commending us and providing your feedback. We are pleased to hear that everything is just right, and that you are so happy with your home. We appreciate you recommen... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Perth Metro Construction End Date: Jul 2018

Thankyou Redink!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2018

As first home buyers, we really had no idea what to expect with building a new home. The team at Redink, from the sales consultant Jayne, to Teila and Madison in the office and Mitch on site, have all provided excellent service with attention to detail and management of the build that ensured an easy, stress free process.

We are absolutely in love with our new home, the inclusions and quality of the build have given us exactly what we were after!

We thank the whole redink team for providing us with exceptional service and therefore an amazing first home.
Tayla and Steven

Comments
RedInk Homes Official

Hi Tayla and Steven, We understand that it is difficult as first home buyers to know what to expect in building, and it can be very unforeseen, as things can crop up. We are happy that we have h... read more »

Best Home Build from Start to Finish

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2018

This is my 3rd home build, the other 2 were from different builders.

This review I am writing is after key handover and prior to the 6 months maintenance period and my initial thoughts on the build process are as follows;

Build Quality - When I first inspected the brickwork I was looking for blemishes and was amazed to see how straight everything was. I found only one brick that was off skew but only by about 1 mm, That is how straight the rest of the bricks were! From that point onwards I cannot fault any of the quality of the rest of the construction.

Build Management - Dave the Supervisor was fantastic to work with. During one of my walk through's, Dave was picking up minor kitchen cabinet build errors that might not be picked up by the untrained eye, taking photos and emailing there and then to the respective contract partners to rectify them in a prompt manner. This gave me great confidence that my house was in good hands.

Customer Service - From the Point of Sale with Mark, Pre-start with Teila, to the Client Liaison Officer Madison and all the other team members, the level of attention received at Redink Homes has been second to none. There was a personal touch which gave me confidence that all matters regarding my house build were being conducted in a professional way.

I definitely recommend building with Redink Homes. Job well done!

Comments
RedInk Homes Official

Hi Brad, Thank you for your very detailed review, and for recommending Redink! The team are so happy that you are so pleased with everything and that they helped guide you through the building... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Perth Metro Construction End Date: Jun 2018

Could't ask for a better outcome.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2018

This build was complicated by the fact that it was the re-build of the previous (Redink) house on the site, which was destroyed by fire in February, 2017. I was therefore able to directly compare my experience with Redink 7 years ago with the current build.
While there have been occasional slip-ups in communication along the way, I understand that this is a risk in completing a complex task like coordinating trades to build a house, and any concerns or issues brought up by me have always been addressed promptly and courteously.
I am very pleased with the quality of all aspects of the construction and finishing: the tiling is exquisite this time around (there were a couple of minor annoyances last time, such as some tiles being snapped rather than cut). I was initially concerned about how the painting would look (I completed all painting myself last time, and am very fussy on crisp edges and cut-ins), but I need not have worried: the finishes are top-notch.
I have spoken directly with every trades-person involved in this build, and all have been courteous and accommodating, which has made the trauma of being "homeless" for the 16 months it has taken for demolition and rebuilt much easier than it would otherwise have been to deal with, and this has confirmed to me that my decision to go to bat for Redink to be the preferred builder (my insurance company wanted to use their own builder) was indeed the right one.

Comments
RedInk Homes Official

Hi Margery, It is lovely to read your feedback. not only on building with Redink once, but twice! We are sorry to read that your previous home was destroyed by fire, but we are glad that the tea... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Perth Metro Construction End Date: May 2014

Lifetime home

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2018

Built a 7 bedroom home . While every build has its ups and downs I believe it is how your builder deals with it . Redink has been always there to follow up all my concerns with the up most professionalism.
The ladies in the Maintainence department and management excel at their job and all issues rectified .
I would totally build with them again and do not hesitate to recommend them to any one that's what to build a gorgeous home

Comments
RedInk Homes Official

Hi Neil and Melissa, It is wonderful to read your review and hear that the maintenance team have looked after you well and attended to your queries efficiently. We do hope that we can build for... read more »

First Class Quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 02, 2018

This project was a breeze right form the start. Once the plans were finalized and construction started I was offered all the assistance and advice I would need to make it all as hassle free as possible. The interior designer was also a great help to get the décor right. Construction was of the utmost quality throughout from start to finish (given all the obstacles with the block levels and council requirements) and building supervisor Brian and Client Liason Sirine were very professional and very accommodating to work with. Incredibly happy with the finished product, can't wait to move in and would happily recommend Redink to anyone.

Comments
RedInk Homes Official

Hi Marco, We love to hear that we have helped to make the building process as easy and as stress free as possible, whilst providing you with a great quality home. We hope you enjoy every m... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: South West Construction End Date: Feb 2018

Fabulous home. Very pleased with the build.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2018

The workmanship is excellent.
The management was brilliant and the planning was dealt with in a professional manner. It took us several attempts with our plans to get it right as this was an individual design but they were happy to keep changing things with no pressure.
Regular emails on the progress and what was to be expected. Time frames etc.
The whole team are brilliant from the planning to the handover.

Comments
RedInk Homes Official

Hi Knowlsey, It is wonderful to receive your feedback, thank you. We are really pleased that you are happy with everything and that the team from start to finish assisted you well. We wish yo... read more »

Thanks for my new home

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2018

We engaged a building inspector and he was very impressed with the workmanship and finishes on my new house.
The house was completed ahead of schedule
We also appreciated you working with our third party tradesman eg alarm, vacuum people...
Your tradesman were all’s very approachable and friendly
I have loved your updates and your phones as I am so keen to start my new chapter in my new home :)

Comments
RedInk Homes Official

Hi Stelbel, Thank you for your review and feedback. We are glad to hear that you are so pleased with your new home and are impressed with the timeframe, communication, workmanship and finishings... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Mid West Construction End Date: Jun 2018

Amazing experience from start to finish

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2018

We started our Redink journey with the amazing help from Michael with our personal design and requirements which were all met without question. He spent countless hours fine tuning our perfect home and helped us make the right decisions.

Our home is finished off very nicely and we can not fault the communication between our Redink supervisor Dene and ourselves. If there was anything that needed attention or required fixing thoughtout the process our ‘A’ Team (Dene & Pauline) were all over it.

The customer service from the office and more specifically our client liaison officer Pauline was flawless and we couldn't have asked for better and can’t thank you enough for keeping us in the loop throughout the entire process. You were always very detailed and happy to help with any questions we had.

The outstanding workmanship shows with the many compliments we have received about the quality of our home and its stand out features and Redinks standard inclusions.

We would not hesitate to build with Redink again and would highly recommend Redink to anyone we talk to.

Thank you again to our ‘A’ team that have helped us make our 2 year dream into reality!!

Kristy Nicol & Daniel Adams

Comments
RedInk Homes Official

Hi Kristy and Daniel, Thank you so much for sharing your building experience with Redink. It sounds like your experience from start to finish has run really smoothly, with the help of Michael, D... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Perth Metro Construction End Date: May 2018

The smooth ride to a California Choice!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2018

From start to finish the Red Ink staff have been very professional and customer focused, from Benjamin who assured us that our design changes were viable, to Madison our Client Liason Officer and Dave our Building Supervisor. The build flowed smoothly and we were kept well informed with each stage of the process. The package included so many extras that added enormous value to the home, and the workmanship is of a high standard. Madison, was very informative and encouraging, and patiently waited for our final decisions, especially when we made a variation, of which was handled immediately. Communication with Madison was exemplary and we were never made to feel anything less than her most valued client. Jess and Holly on reception were always polite and courteous on Reception with exceptional telephone manner, as was Karen in Accounts via email. On completion of our build Dave was accommodating on meeting times and was happy to explain all areas of the home. He was very quick to eliminate any minor issues that arose and 'handed over' a complete house of a high standard. We would definitely recommend Red Ink Homes.

Comments
RedInk Homes Official

Hi hijkl, We are delighted that from start to finish your build with us has gone so smoothly. Thank you also for acknowledging the members of the team in particular that assisted you. Your feed... read more »

Verified Customer Build Location: Perth Metro Construction End Date: Jun 2018

Excellent service and great care

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2018

Had a few hiccups through Pre start and minor contractural mishaps that were handled promptly and professionally, we cannot fault the service provided to us by both Madison and Dave! Any issue we raised was resolved instantly and most touch ups were done without our knowledge of any issues in the first place! Very high customer care and satisfaction. Was a pleasure to build through Redink, we would recommend it to anyone!

Comments
RedInk Homes Official

Hi Paul and Ashleigh,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your build. We are pleased that you are happy with the service and your new home.

We wish you all the very best in your lovely new home.

Kind regards,

Great first build

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 01, 2018

Other then our sales consultant every body that we dealt with at redink homes was fantastic!
It was our first house and were a little nervous as you hear so many different stories but the team we had looking after us went above and beyond.
We had our prestart with teila who worked wonders to sort out any problems the sales consultant Henry created. From there we had Madison in the office and Dave as our site supervisor. Both so accommodating. While Madison always handled any and all questions we had throughout the build Dave made sure the build went as smoothly as possible making efficient use of the build time. you can’t expect to build a house without any small hiccups and the very few minor ones we had were brough up via email or phone with Madison and then dealt with within the week by Dave while still keeping the build on time and to a high standard.
Over all we are 2 very happy first home owners and would like to thank Redink, teila, Madison and Dave for making it a pleasant one.

Comments
RedInk Homes Official

Hi Reanne, Thanks for your feedback. Building can be stressful and people do tell all sorts of different stories of things going wrong. The team are aware of this and do their best to ease any... read more »

Great Quality and Amazing Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 01, 2018

This is the second time we have built with Red Ink homes and could not recommend them enough!
Our sales and design consultant Ben Owen was extremely patient and helpful designing our home and making all the changes to suit our needs in a very timely manner it was an absolute pleasure working with him.
The process has been so easy from admin through to construction and any concerns we have had have been answered very quickly and have not had one fault at all through the construction process
The standard inclusions are of very high standards and i was extremely happy with the quality of everything throughout our home
Very quick build time on a fairly large home and there wasn't a week that went by where something wasn't done.
Practical completion inspection was a breeze with the area manager Luke picking up any issues far before the meeting to make for a quick handover.

Thank you very much again on making our dream home a reality

Amanda and Troy Hayward

Comments
RedInk Homes Official

Hi Amanda, Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. The team are pleased that they made the building process easy for you and that you are so happy. Wishing you all the very best in... read more »

1 of 14 pages