Verified Customer Construction End Date: May 2018

Impressed how fast the build was accomplished.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2018

I am very impresed with the workmanship and build quality of my property, it was built well within the 18 week promised build time.
When we had issues, minor issues nothing to write home about, it was great to see that once we contacted the site supervisor he responded straight away and rectified what needed to be corrected.
The build was well managed, the site supervisor, Nathan was easy and good to communicate with, combined with good customer service and support from the administration side of things the project is now complete.
We are already being approached by people asking if we want to sell we are happy with the outcome.

Comments
Rivergum Homes Official

Hi Edgar Thanks so much for your kind review. We are very pleased that you are happy with your new home and hope you are settling in well. We wish you all the very best and would love to welcome... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Dec 2016

Unfinished maintenance after 18 months and still counting!

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2018

18 months after handover there are still outstanding issues at my house. Eg. Kitchen Ceiling Cracks, Linen Ceiling Cracks and Doors that does not close properly. Took more than a year to fix most of the other issues I had. I have sent multiple emails to follow up on my issue but now I'm being ignored. No reply, no acknowledgements NOTHING! I have been very patient waiting for them to fix my issues but everything is taking too long now! I am very disappointed.

Comments
Rivergum Homes Official

Hello Arwin

We were in touch to update you during June. We will contact you again to discuss.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jun 2018

Thanks to all involved in building our new home

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2018

Very happy with overall quality of our new home. Our supervisor Nathan was terrific, we developed a good working relationship with him during the build. He was very responsive to any request we had, getting back to us in a timely manner. We do feel we could have been in our home sooner but it appeared it was difficult to get trades back to fix small defects. Having said that the project was still completed within the 18 x weeks. We would also like to personally thank Nathan for his efforts, we feel we worked well together, making sensible decisions as things came up enabling the project to roll along at a good rate.

Comments
Rivergum Homes Official

Hi Mary Thank you for your lovely review, we really appreciate your kind words. It's great to hear you were so happy with your supervisor and all involved with building your home. We wish you al... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: May 2018

Wow it was built so quick.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2018

Workmanship was Good had a few little things needed re correcting and the supervisor had them fixed almost straight away. I was impressed how quickly place moved along.

Happy with Customer service and support as they confirmed many things that's wasn't clarified in the initial process of the building contract but they made it easy to sort out for me and my partner.

Comments
Rivergum Homes Official

Hi Theo

Thank you for your 4 star review. We appreciate the constructive feedback and that you were happy with our service and support. All the very best as you settle into your new home.

Good work done. Like it.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 01, 2018

Got my first home built by Rivergum under the Land & Home package. I am happy with the communications done between me, builder & broker. Builder supported us in every step of selection and changes that we wanted to make. I was very worried how the whole build and process will go, but at the end I am pleased to say that I am liking what has been done. The built was pretty fast and looks fantastic. Excluding the minor things like few paint touch-ups, rest I am pretty happy with the way the overall house has come up, specially with all the features and the full turn-key solution. Happy to have them built my first home and would happily recommend Rivergum to friends & family. Thanks to the entire team at Rivergum.

Comments
Rivergum Homes Official

Hi Tejinder Thanks very much for your kind review. We are really appreciative of your feedback and that you would happily recommend us to your friends and family. We wish you all the best as you... read more »

Appreciation to the Rivergum Team

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2018

Thank you Rivergum Team from the bottom of our hearts for building our first new home. From the very first discussion with your front office staff on designing, customer service, building supervisor and admin staff, the entire team were very easily approachable and pleasant to talk in getting this tough phase of transition nice and easy. We feel entirely blessed that not only do we have this gorgeous home, but the whole process was smooth.
I take is opportunity to thank Nathan and his team, not only for completing the house well before the time frame, but also for their quality of work done and making sure we got exactly what we wanted and as per the design plan. I also appreciate Alison and Chanel who demonstrated high level of customer satisfaction.
I would be happy and proud to recommend the Rivergum Team.

Comments
Rivergum Homes Official

Hi Noel Thank you for your great 5 star review. It is very heart warming to read how happy you are with your home and all of our team here at Rivergum. We wish you every happiness as you settle i... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: May 2018

Very happy with our home

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2018

We recently built our home with Rivergum. We were very happy with Nathan’s friendliness and professional approach. The quality of our home is very high and the building process was very smooth and straightforward.
We were happy with how in control Nathan was and how quickly any (minor) issues were corrected when we visited the house.
We are looking forward to the future in our new home.

Comments
Rivergum Homes Official

Hi Holly

Thanks so much for your lovely review, we really appreciate it and the great feedback for our site manager. We wish you all the very best as you settle into your lovely new home.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Apr 2018

Love our new family home!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2018

Loved our experience with Rivergum homes from the initial display centre visit to handing over the keys to our very first home.
The initial decision was made very easy with our friendly sales consultant and we were able to make some changes to our design very easily.
The build process was made very simple with regular contact along the way with the customer service team including any problem solving.
Everything was ahead of schedule and we got our keys even earlier than our 18 week build guarantee!
We really love our new family home, the quality of workmanship is great and I would definitely recommend building with Rivergum.

Comments
Rivergum Homes Official

Hi Renee T What a lovely 5 star review, thank you!. We really appreciate your feedback and love that you are so happy with your new home and experience with us. We look forward to building for ... read more »

Rivergum Homes

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 30, 2018

We are first time holiday home builders and are absolutely thrilled with our outcome. The process from start to finish was very organised and all the staff involved were helpful and pleasant. We were very impressed with our site manager, Tom, who went above and beyond his role in ensuring everything ran smoothly. We have entertained a few times since moving in and all our guests have been blown away with the build quality including special comments with regard to the paint job. We would definitely build again with Rivergum Homes if the opportunity arose.

Comments
Rivergum Homes Official

Hi AndLea Thank you very much for your lovely review. We are really pleased to read that you are so thrilled with your new holiday home. We wish you many years of enjoyment and look forward to w... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Mar 2018

our dream has become reality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 16, 2018

Building our home with river gum homes was wonderful, from start to finish, dealing with the front line people promoting the homes in the display village, to the people in accounts, customer care, the pavilion showroom staff and site manager, we are in our home now and its thanks to the hard work and dedicated staff at rivergum homes. We are very happy with our new home

Comments
Rivergum Homes Official

Hi Deb Thank you for your great review. We are so pleased that you are so happy with everyone at Rivergum - we pride ourselves on having great people. We wish you all the very best as you settle... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 answer

Nice House Done as Per Building Code Without shortcuts

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 15, 2018

Thank You RiverGum Homes you guys have culture attention to details from Start to finish your communication is excellent.
I need to thank you to hard working team that we have being dealing with Marcus W for working on design with me re modifying plans many times over Chanel B customer service you have been great assistance responding to my questions professionally and in timely manner. Nathan W site supervisor thank you for managing and delivering nice home for our family you have also answered all my calls and questions professionally and being available giving us updates where the things are at.
I can confirm this have been perfect building experience with out any trouble from start to finish we knew what is happening.

If anyone looking to build new home look no further then Rivergum Homes give them a chance to provide you quote value for your money
We may be building again in a few years time our first contact will be Rivergum Homes to spend our Hard earned money and get quality work value for money.

Thanks again guys from our Family
Jakuf Habibovic

Comments
Rivergum Homes Official

Hi Jakuf We are so pleased with your lovely feedback for our team, thank you. Wonderful to hear that you had the perfect building experience and that you are happy with your new home. We look fo... read more »

St clair, South Australia

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Mar 2018

Unreal. Paradise living which fulfilled our dream

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 06, 2018

Our house, despite being a truly difficult block of land was expertly managed from beginning to end. As first home-builders, and after coming over from a failed housing company, Rivergum Homes treated us with empathy, care and diligence to ensure our (eventual) dream would become a reality. From our initial appointment, to drafting processes, to council submission/s and selections, Rivergum Homes were innovative, considerate to our needs and ultimately experts in what would make a good home - great.

Our build construction, while limited to a 10 metre wide block was handled with expertise and speed. Our customised finishes and particular requests were all met with enthusiasm and were delivered with precision. A special mention must go to our site manager, Nathan, who was easily contactable, highly personable and focused in delivering the home of our dreams. He consistently made efforts above and beyond, found solutions for our difficult block and build, and delivered results beyond our imagining.

Chanel at Customer Service regularly conversed with me regarding progress of the construction and any issues I faced. She was happy to consult with (and reassure) me as necessary and particularly in a open and efficient nature, either via phone or email.

Whilst our build process was customised, complex and lengthy (with our plan being picked up after the demise of a former housing company), Rivergum were steadfast in their efficiency and willingness to bend over backwards to ensure my partner and I have been happy with the (often complex and intensely overwhelming) process of building a first home.

I wholeheartedly endorse Rivergum Homes to a prospective first home builder, or any customer who wants comfort in the process of attaining a comfortable construction process and an astounding final product. The overall quality is superb, each contractor impressive in their individual areas, and above all, the personalised care and attention my partner and I received throughout the whole process was more than we could ever have asked for as novice home builders. We are tremendously happy with the result and begin our new lives in our beautiful home with excitement and gratitude.

Comments
Rivergum Homes Official

Hi Nick Wow, what a wonderful review, thank you so much! We are very happy to have worked with you and your partner to realise your dream of building your first home and are really appreciative o... read more »

Adelaide

• 1 helpful vote

Dream home come true

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 26, 2018

my wife and I signed our initial contract to build with rivergum homes in January of 2017.
We approached rivergum homes with a custom design, after a lot of back and forth with the sales team we eventually approved our final design in June of 2017.
The team at rivergum made the selections process very easy and enjoyable with very helpful insights into making the right choices for our new home.
In September of 2017 Our slab was finally laid and the building process began. Our site manager/builder Nathan was fantastic throughout the entire process, if any problems arose he would help to have them resolved in a timely manner and made himself available for any queries that we had along the way.
Fast forward 6 months Nathan and the rivergum team have provided us with a beautiful home that my wife and I are over the moon with, right from the ground floor open plan living area and kitchen to the upstairs beedrooms and bathrooms the whole place looks fantastic and all the trades have done a great job.
Overall we are extremely happy with the service Nathan and the team at rivergum provided us and we can’t speak highly enough of him and his team.

Comments
Rivergum Homes Official

Hi Mark We really appreciate your fantastic review, thank you! We are so pleased that you and your wife love your beautiful new home and are very happy to have helped you achieve it with Nathan a... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Mar 2018

A very happy yellow house

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 26, 2018

Building a new home for the first time can be overwhelming, but with the support of an excellent construction manager and customer service team my worries were quickly quashed. Justin ensured that I had a beautiful home completed in a timely manner and was always approachable. And the girls behind the scenes, Alison, Jodie, Sandy and Mandy guaranteed that things went smoothy, keeping me informed along the way; answering all queries promptly and actioning them immediately. I have the home that I imagined thanks to this dedicated team and the tradies involved. The wonderful after sales process (following handover) has been a great way to ensure that the new home owner is happy with the home, meaning that I feel supported should anything arise. I would build with Rivergum Homes again :)

Comments
Rivergum Homes Official

Hi Mel Thank you for your lovely 5 star review. We are so pleased that you felt so supported building your first home with us and really appreciate your kind words for our great team. We wish yo... read more »

Very Happy Customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 25, 2018

I am very happy with the entire process, From Rivergum Homes and Staff.. From Jodie Waterhouse. Keeping me updated regularly throughout the build stage. Sending photos etc.. Handover was Very Good. Nathan Willmott was the product mangager. He was Fantastic at handover we had a few minor things to tidy up. He noted and finished these items in a matter of days.. Nathan was always available to take my call.. Went above and beyond to have my house Perfect and ready on time.. In fact looking at building another investment property this year with Rivergum homes.. Nathan is an Assest to Rivergum homes..

Comments
Rivergum Homes Official

Hi there Magic show We are so pleased to hear that you are so happy with your new home and the entire journey with us. Thank you for your kind feedback and we very much look forward to welcoming... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jan 2018

Good and responsible professional service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 19, 2018

Beautiful home with very good workmanship. I was informed every step of the way during construction. Building time was very quick and they built a beautiful home for my family. Although we had hiccups along the way, Rivergum was responsible and took quick action in order to rectify things. I couldn't thank them enough for their help and I'm glad I chose to build with Rivergum.

Comments
Rivergum Homes Official

Hi Francis Thank you for your kind 5 star review, we really appreciate it and are very pleased that you are so happy with your experience with us. We wish you and your family every happiness as y... read more »

I love my new home

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 01, 2018

This was my first ever building experience. It was wonderful and exciting. From choosing plans with Andrew to key handover with Nathan, I found everyone friendly and helpful. They have a great range of plans and products to choose from and the fact that I could make changes to suit my needs was important to me. At selections I was made to feel really special, Jasmine and Danielle steered me in the right direction with my choices. Chanelle at Customer service was exceptional. All concerns and issues I raised were dealt with quickly and efficiently. Site supervisor Nathan went above and beyond to ensure I got what I wanted. Thank you Rivergum, I would do it again.

Comments
Rivergum Homes Official

Hi Jadranka Thanks so much for your fabulous 5 star review! We are so pleased with your kind words for our team, we pride ourselves on having great people contributing to our customers experience... read more »

Very happy customer

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 01, 2018

My wife and I are very happy with our new home. From customer service to the project manager Nathan, communication was great. Any queries or questions were answered promptly and acted on immediately. The workmanship and build quality was great with no issues at all. The build came in under the 22 week build time whilst not compensating the quality of the finished product. Overall the experience has been stress free and not had to worry about a thing.
Cheers rivergum

Comments
Rivergum Homes Official

Hi Shoosh Thanks for your great review, we are really pleased that you and your wife are so happy with your experience with Rivergum. We wish you all the very best as you settle in to enjoy your ... read more »

Very happy overall!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 23, 2018

We are very happy overall with the quality of our brand new house. A few things took a bit longer than we had hoped early on prior to construction because of poor communication but it all got sorted and we have a house we are proud to call home. Customer service were always very eager to keep in touch and make sure we didnt have any questions. Our build supervisor was a pleasure to deal with. Communication between individual trades and Rivergum in general might be something to work on - the more individual trades know about progress on a build the better they can plan their time.

Comments
Rivergum Homes Official

Hi Kim Thanks so much for your review and feedback. We are really pleased to hear that despite a few hiccups you are very happy with your new home. We appreciate you taking the time to write you... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jan 2018

Exceeded all expectations

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 23, 2018

Workmanship and quality of the build outstanding, So well managed we were informed every step of the way on all fronts. The customer service was exceptional, we made a bad decision with the colour of our grout and the tiler had the decency to let us know so we could change it. We would highly recommend this company to anyone. We have built many homes and never had such good service and helpful advice.

Comments
Rivergum Homes Official

Hi Georgina,
We are really pleased to hear how happy you are with your build and the great service you received from our team. We hope to have you back again one day to build another one :)

1 of 10 pages