Verified Customer Construction End Date: Sep 2018

We were happy with the end results

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

We finally got a product in the end we were very happy with although it took a lot of phone calls and emails on our end as the lack of communication on Rivergums part during the planing and engineering stages weren't very good at all.
As for our site supervisor Nathan Wilmott who went above and beyond to help us rectify any issue we had by only being a phone call away and meeting us on site was greatly appreciated and we give him 5 stars.
The overall build cost was really good and with the promotional package we received was excellent as it was the kitchen upgrade.

Comments
Rivergum Homes Official

Hi Lisa Thank you for your product review, we are very appreciative. We absolutely take on board your constructive feedback and are pleased that despite some hiccups you are happy with your lovel... read more »

• 3 comments
  • 3 answers
  • 16 helpful votes

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Feb 2018

We love our new home & have received numerous compliments on how good it looks.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 04, 2018

We started our Journey with Marcus Watts. He was very friendly, knowledgeable, explained things that we were not sure on & advised us on different ideas. We found the house we loved & altered the plan to suit our needs. Marcus was very patient throughout it all & guided us with true professionalism. It took us a while to find a block of land to suit the house. Marcus also guided us with his experience once we decided on the area we wanted to live in.

The selections process was the only let down & not what we expected, we were done in 3 hours. Granted we had a lot of things already picked out, as we had been to the pavilion beforehand but it felt very rushed. The selections team should be able to advise exactly what is included & what is not, this was not the case.

Our site supervisor Justin Rowe was excellent. An amazing man, he was a pleasure to deal with & very easy to talk to. Justin ensured the build moved along at a cracking pace. As we only lived a few minutes away we went to the site each day & something had always happened, there seemed to be a trade on site every day. Anything that was wrong Justin got fixed as requested. Very happy with how our house has turned out so a big thanks goes to Justin.

We would also like to say a big thank you to Alison Kennedy, our customer care coordinator. She was always available to answer our many questions & emails. Alison has also assisted with a couple of issues that have arisen since handover. We would be happy to build our next home with Rivergum Homes.

Comments
Rivergum Homes Official

Hi Andrew060 Thank you for your fab review and lovely feedback for our team members, we really appreciate it. We also appreciate your constructive feedback and will take that on board. We wish y... read more »

• 4 helpful votes

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Aug 2018

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2018

I have no words to describe how good the Rivergum is because my vocabulary has no word in it that could justify it. Absolutely the best. My site manager Nathan Willmott is the bestest of the best!!! He helped me with absolutely everything I needed and always answered so many questions we had. He is the best in the whole wide world!

Comments
Rivergum Homes Official

Hi there Thank you for your lovely 5 star review, we are pleased that you are so happy with us and in particular Nathan. We are excited that you are so happy and wish you all the very best as you... read more »

Rosewater, South Australia

My first home...

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2018

Overall I was extremely happy with the process and result of building my first home. Everything went smoothly over the first stages with Joe when finalising the facade as we had difficulties with council as we had to meet a number of facade characteristics that they wanted in order to get the plan signed off by council. Once the slab was poured I was surprised with how quick everything was coming along however maintaining a high standard of workmanship and showing great quality of work! I like to personally thank Nathan my site supervisor! The communication between Nathan and myself was brilliant which meant a lot to me considering this was my first ever home and I didn’t have much of an idea on how the process worked. I was also impressed on how much the quality and standard of work meant to him. He didn’t just treat it like another job he treated it as if he was building his own home. Which was great! As I was under the impression that some builders just rush through everything and get everything up as quick as possible not maintaining a quality of work! Not with Rivergum! The handover process ran smoothly with everything getting fixed or replaced that I highlighted through my initial handover walk through. Nathan went above and beyond to make sure everything in my new Rivergum home was perfect! Overall I was very impressed with Nathan I knew if I had any issues or problems with the build I could call him anytime him and he would do do what he could to sort it out! I would also like to thank my direct customer service contact Chanel, who also went above and beyond for me. Helping me with every question and scenario I would ask her. She helped calm me down when I was stressed out about something and would always go out of her way to help me. Along with her great communication skills and always returning phone calls, emails etc when she knew the answer or the outcome no matter if it was good news or bad news! Overall I would like to personally thank Joe, Nathan and Chanel for everything they have done for me throughout my building experience. I have already recommended Rivergum to my neighbours who are yet to decide who they are building with. Many thanks again guys!!

Comments
Rivergum Homes Official

Hi Jack Thank you so much for your fantastic review and feedback. Our team, in particular Joe, Nathan and Chanel sincerely thank you for your kind words. We wish you every happiness as you settl... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Aug 2018

Five star review well deserved!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2018

We had the most amazing experience with Rivergum!
From concept to implementation, we found staff extremely helpful. Nothing was ever too much trouble. We custom built and had very little understanding of the process but felt Rivergum provided us with all the guidance we needed.
Communication was outstanding throughout the whole process (special thanks to Chanel for always updating us along the way).
Our site supervisor, Nathan, and his team ensured everything was on schedule. We found Nathan really approachable so any queries we had along the way were always well answered. The final product was very well executed. We are so happy with the quality and finish of our home. It honestly looks amazing. Everyone told us building would be a nightmare but it was just such a seamless process. We credit the Rivergum team for this.

Comments
Rivergum Homes Official

Hi there Wow, thank you so much for your wonderful review! Our team were very excited to read your great feedback and we are really pleased that you had an amazing experience with us! We hope yo... read more »

This is perfect

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2018

Best compliments to rivergum homes for their excellent workmanship and building for us a beautiful home for our family. From the initial design to the construction process went pretty smoothly. The build was well-managed by Nathan the site supervisor. He was very professional.
I was well informed by the customer service and support department.
Thank you rivergum homes, and I would recommend them.

Comments
Rivergum Homes Official

Hi Mason

Thank you for your lovely review. We are very happy that you love your new home and the service that we provided. We wish you all the very best.

Friendly helpful team

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 30, 2018

I am so happy I chose to build with Rivergum Homes. The whole process from planning to handover was done in a professional friendly and understanding manner making sure I got exactly what I had envisioned. I would like to thank David, Ruby, Chanel, Nathan and everyone else involved in my build for their work. I couldn't be happier with the finished product and was amazed at how fast the build was. I will definitely be recommending Rivergums to everyone I talk to, thanks again Rivergum team

Comments
Rivergum Homes Official

Hi Justin Thanks so much for your great 5 star review and glowing endorsement for our team, we are most appreciative and very pleased that you are so happy with your new home. We look forward to ... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: May 2018

Impressed how fast the build was accomplished.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2018

I am very impresed with the workmanship and build quality of my property, it was built well within the 18 week promised build time.
When we had issues, minor issues nothing to write home about, it was great to see that once we contacted the site supervisor he responded straight away and rectified what needed to be corrected.
The build was well managed, the site supervisor, Nathan was easy and good to communicate with, combined with good customer service and support from the administration side of things the project is now complete.
We are already being approached by people asking if we want to sell we are happy with the outcome.

Comments
Rivergum Homes Official

Hi Edgar Thanks so much for your kind review. We are very pleased that you are happy with your new home and hope you are settling in well. We wish you all the very best and would love to welcome... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Dec 2016

Unfinished maintenance after 18 months and still counting!

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2018

18 months after handover there are still outstanding issues at my house. Eg. Kitchen Ceiling Cracks, Linen Ceiling Cracks and Doors that does not close properly. Took more than a year to fix most of the other issues I had. I have sent multiple emails to follow up on my issue but now I'm being ignored. No reply, no acknowledgements NOTHING! I have been very patient waiting for them to fix my issues but everything is taking too long now! I am very disappointed.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Rivergum Homes Official

Hello Arwin

We were in touch to update you during June. We will contact you again to discuss.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jun 2018

Thanks to all involved in building our new home

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2018

Very happy with overall quality of our new home. Our supervisor Nathan was terrific, we developed a good working relationship with him during the build. He was very responsive to any request we had, getting back to us in a timely manner. We do feel we could have been in our home sooner but it appeared it was difficult to get trades back to fix small defects. Having said that the project was still completed within the 18 x weeks. We would also like to personally thank Nathan for his efforts, we feel we worked well together, making sensible decisions as things came up enabling the project to roll along at a good rate.

Comments
Rivergum Homes Official

Hi Mary Thank you for your lovely review, we really appreciate your kind words. It's great to hear you were so happy with your supervisor and all involved with building your home. We wish you al... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: May 2018

Wow it was built so quick.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2018

Workmanship was Good had a few little things needed re correcting and the supervisor had them fixed almost straight away. I was impressed how quickly place moved along.

Happy with Customer service and support as they confirmed many things that's wasn't clarified in the initial process of the building contract but they made it easy to sort out for me and my partner.

Comments
Rivergum Homes Official

Hi Theo

Thank you for your 4 star review. We appreciate the constructive feedback and that you were happy with our service and support. All the very best as you settle into your new home.

Good work done. Like it.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 01, 2018

Got my first home built by Rivergum under the Land & Home package. I am happy with the communications done between me, builder & broker. Builder supported us in every step of selection and changes that we wanted to make. I was very worried how the whole build and process will go, but at the end I am pleased to say that I am liking what has been done. The built was pretty fast and looks fantastic. Excluding the minor things like few paint touch-ups, rest I am pretty happy with the way the overall house has come up, specially with all the features and the full turn-key solution. Happy to have them built my first home and would happily recommend Rivergum to friends & family. Thanks to the entire team at Rivergum.

Comments
Rivergum Homes Official

Hi Tejinder Thanks very much for your kind review. We are really appreciative of your feedback and that you would happily recommend us to your friends and family. We wish you all the best as you... read more »

Appreciation to the Rivergum Team

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2018

Thank you Rivergum Team from the bottom of our hearts for building our first new home. From the very first discussion with your front office staff on designing, customer service, building supervisor and admin staff, the entire team were very easily approachable and pleasant to talk in getting this tough phase of transition nice and easy. We feel entirely blessed that not only do we have this gorgeous home, but the whole process was smooth.
I take is opportunity to thank Nathan and his team, not only for completing the house well before the time frame, but also for their quality of work done and making sure we got exactly what we wanted and as per the design plan. I also appreciate Alison and Chanel who demonstrated high level of customer satisfaction.
I would be happy and proud to recommend the Rivergum Team.

Comments
Rivergum Homes Official

Hi Noel Thank you for your great 5 star review. It is very heart warming to read how happy you are with your home and all of our team here at Rivergum. We wish you every happiness as you settle i... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: May 2018

Very happy with our home

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2018

We recently built our home with Rivergum. We were very happy with Nathan’s friendliness and professional approach. The quality of our home is very high and the building process was very smooth and straightforward.
We were happy with how in control Nathan was and how quickly any (minor) issues were corrected when we visited the house.
We are looking forward to the future in our new home.

Comments
Rivergum Homes Official

Hi Holly

Thanks so much for your lovely review, we really appreciate it and the great feedback for our site manager. We wish you all the very best as you settle into your lovely new home.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Apr 2018

Love our new family home!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2018

Loved our experience with Rivergum homes from the initial display centre visit to handing over the keys to our very first home.
The initial decision was made very easy with our friendly sales consultant and we were able to make some changes to our design very easily.
The build process was made very simple with regular contact along the way with the customer service team including any problem solving.
Everything was ahead of schedule and we got our keys even earlier than our 18 week build guarantee!
We really love our new family home, the quality of workmanship is great and I would definitely recommend building with Rivergum.

Comments
Rivergum Homes Official

Hi Renee T What a lovely 5 star review, thank you!. We really appreciate your feedback and love that you are so happy with your new home and experience with us. We look forward to building for ... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Feb 2018

Rivergum Homes

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 30, 2018

We are first time holiday home builders and are absolutely thrilled with our outcome. The process from start to finish was very organised and all the staff involved were helpful and pleasant. We were very impressed with our site manager, Tom, who went above and beyond his role in ensuring everything ran smoothly. We have entertained a few times since moving in and all our guests have been blown away with the build quality including special comments with regard to the paint job. We would definitely build again with Rivergum Homes if the opportunity arose.

Comments
Rivergum Homes Official

Hi AndLea Thank you very much for your lovely review. We are really pleased to read that you are so thrilled with your new holiday home. We wish you many years of enjoyment and look forward to w... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Mar 2018

our dream has become reality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 16, 2018

Building our home with river gum homes was wonderful, from start to finish, dealing with the front line people promoting the homes in the display village, to the people in accounts, customer care, the pavilion showroom staff and site manager, we are in our home now and its thanks to the hard work and dedicated staff at rivergum homes. We are very happy with our new home

Comments
Rivergum Homes Official

Hi Deb Thank you for your great review. We are so pleased that you are so happy with everyone at Rivergum - we pride ourselves on having great people. We wish you all the very best as you settle... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 answer

Nice House Done as Per Building Code Without shortcuts

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 15, 2018

Thank You RiverGum Homes you guys have culture attention to details from Start to finish your communication is excellent.
I need to thank you to hard working team that we have being dealing with Marcus W for working on design with me re modifying plans many times over Chanel B customer service you have been great assistance responding to my questions professionally and in timely manner. Nathan W site supervisor thank you for managing and delivering nice home for our family you have also answered all my calls and questions professionally and being available giving us updates where the things are at.
I can confirm this have been perfect building experience with out any trouble from start to finish we knew what is happening.

If anyone looking to build new home look no further then Rivergum Homes give them a chance to provide you quote value for your money
We may be building again in a few years time our first contact will be Rivergum Homes to spend our Hard earned money and get quality work value for money.

Thanks again guys from our Family
Jakuf Habibovic

Comments
Rivergum Homes Official

Hi Jakuf We are so pleased with your lovely feedback for our team, thank you. Wonderful to hear that you had the perfect building experience and that you are happy with your new home. We look fo... read more »

St clair, South Australia

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Mar 2018

Unreal. Paradise living which fulfilled our dream

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 06, 2018

Our house, despite being a truly difficult block of land was expertly managed from beginning to end. As first home-builders, and after coming over from a failed housing company, Rivergum Homes treated us with empathy, care and diligence to ensure our (eventual) dream would become a reality. From our initial appointment, to drafting processes, to council submission/s and selections, Rivergum Homes were innovative, considerate to our needs and ultimately experts in what would make a good home - great.

Our build construction, while limited to a 10 metre wide block was handled with expertise and speed. Our customised finishes and particular requests were all met with enthusiasm and were delivered with precision. A special mention must go to our site manager, Nathan, who was easily contactable, highly personable and focused in delivering the home of our dreams. He consistently made efforts above and beyond, found solutions for our difficult block and build, and delivered results beyond our imagining.

Chanel at Customer Service regularly conversed with me regarding progress of the construction and any issues I faced. She was happy to consult with (and reassure) me as necessary and particularly in a open and efficient nature, either via phone or email.

Whilst our build process was customised, complex and lengthy (with our plan being picked up after the demise of a former housing company), Rivergum were steadfast in their efficiency and willingness to bend over backwards to ensure my partner and I have been happy with the (often complex and intensely overwhelming) process of building a first home.

I wholeheartedly endorse Rivergum Homes to a prospective first home builder, or any customer who wants comfort in the process of attaining a comfortable construction process and an astounding final product. The overall quality is superb, each contractor impressive in their individual areas, and above all, the personalised care and attention my partner and I received throughout the whole process was more than we could ever have asked for as novice home builders. We are tremendously happy with the result and begin our new lives in our beautiful home with excitement and gratitude.

Comments
Rivergum Homes Official

Hi Nick Wow, what a wonderful review, thank you so much! We are very happy to have worked with you and your partner to realise your dream of building your first home and are really appreciative o... read more »

• 2 helpful votes

Dream home come true

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 26, 2018

my wife and I signed our initial contract to build with rivergum homes in January of 2017.
We approached rivergum homes with a custom design, after a lot of back and forth with the sales team we eventually approved our final design in June of 2017.
The team at rivergum made the selections process very easy and enjoyable with very helpful insights into making the right choices for our new home.
In September of 2017 Our slab was finally laid and the building process began. Our site manager/builder Nathan was fantastic throughout the entire process, if any problems arose he would help to have them resolved in a timely manner and made himself available for any queries that we had along the way.
Fast forward 6 months Nathan and the rivergum team have provided us with a beautiful home that my wife and I are over the moon with, right from the ground floor open plan living area and kitchen to the upstairs beedrooms and bathrooms the whole place looks fantastic and all the trades have done a great job.
Overall we are extremely happy with the service Nathan and the team at rivergum provided us and we can’t speak highly enough of him and his team.

Comments
Rivergum Homes Official

Hi Mark We really appreciate your fantastic review, thank you! We are so pleased that you and your wife love your beautiful new home and are very happy to have helped you achieve it with Nathan a... read more »

1 of 11 pages