Verified Customer Construction End Date: Oct 2018

Exceeded all our Expectations !!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2018

Due to the steep slope of the block we were going to need an experienced and competent builder and Daniel Chapman from Stroud Homes Maroochydore was our favoured option. We saw one of Daniel's builds on a similar block and were confident he had the ability to successfully complete our project. Other than requiring a larger machine to drill the foundation holes due to unexpected rock, the whole build was straightforward. The Stroud team were receptive to our personal requirements when we requested design/inclusion changes and assisted with sourcing the most economical options to get the results we were looking for. We felt Stroud's standard inclusions to be superior to those offered by other builders. The handover date was within the agreed time and within our budget. Based on our recent experience we have no hesitation in recommending Stroud Homes to anyone planning on building their new home.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: May 2018

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2018

They were great and helpful.
Anytime i had a question or i found an issue it was always quickly addressed. The quality of the build is top notch and have no complaints. I really enjoy the new home and construction was a very quick and efficient process. I would recommend stroud homes to any person looking to build a new home.

Comments
Stroud Homes Official

Hi Louis, Thank you so much for leaving us this wonderful 5 star review and congratulations on the completion of your new home! Freddy, Sera, the entire Sydney South Team and myself really apprecia... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Sep 2018

Stroud and Proud

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2018

Wow what can I say, The build was managed very well in just 18weeks we were moving into our beautiful Stroud Home Peter and his team have done a fantastic job and the workmanship is great quality across all trades.
We had one issue that was fixed in a timely manner and would recommend Stroud Homes to any one. Our Final cost only changed as we made a couple of changes along the way but were satisfied with final build cost.
Thank you to Peter and his team we are very satisfied with our Stroud Home.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Nov 2018

An enjoyable experience from start to finish.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2018

Our build with Stroud Homes Tamworth was spot on. We chose to talk with Stroud due to the variety and appeal of their plans. Once we sat down with the sales team and was introduced to Peter we knew we were in good hands. We were able to customise the plans to our needs and nothing seemed an issue or too hard. We dreamed it, they were able to make it reality. We were kept updated throughout the build and had many guided walk through that were a good opportunity to ask questions no matter how simple or complex. The site was always kept clean and tidy and the workmanship was excellent quality. On time and on cost was important to us and both were achieved.

From initial planning to handover and moving in, we couldn’t be happier with our Stroud Home.

Comments
Stroud Homes Official

Hi Sean, Congratulations on your new Stroud Home and thank you for leaving us a 5 star review! Peter and the rest of the Tamworth Team would like to thank you in return for being so easy and enjoya... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: May 2018

Our First home

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2018

From start to finish Stroud were very upfront and informative. We are pleased with the quality of workmanship. Freddy & Ben would always explain things to us so that we would understand and no question was too big or small.
We would recommend Stroud to everyone we know.
There is no comparison to other builders when it comes to value for money.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Nov 2018

This is perfect! We love our house!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

Our build was quite managed well! Workmanship is fantastic and our house quality is amazing! We only had one issue and the wonderful team addressed it well and gave us multiple options to fix the problem. We are extremely satisfied with the company! By far Stroud homes is the cheapest with the most inclusions. We will definitely be recommending Stroud homes to all our friends and family..

Comments
Stroud Homes Official

Hi Melissa, Thanks so much for your 5 star review! The Stroud Homes Sydney South West Team and myself are so grateful for your kind words. Although an unforeseen issue came up, I am so thrilled to ... read more »

Building our family home

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

The build was managed well. The sales people were very on the call and they knew what they were talking about. Once the land was registered they moved quickly to start the building process. They were good in terms of their understanding of the process and the needs of us as buyers. The Workman ship could be better but it wasn’t anything massive to complain about, and each thing so far that we have noticed they have been quick to fix. Our final cost was only slightly different and this was due to the adding of soil removal and things that weren’t included. Otherwise it was the same as what we were quoted at the start and we had to modify slightly to fit our block.

Comments
Stroud Homes Official

Hi Steph, Congratulations on your new Stroud Home, and thank you so much for sharing your experience with our readers. The Sydney South West Team and myself have really enjoyed reading your review.... read more »

Bundaberg, Queensland

• 8 answers
  • 1 helpful vote

Our Perfect First Home

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

Extremely pleased with the workmanship and the quality of our first home, we always thought owning a home was out of the question let alone building a home but they helped us make it happen. From the moment we contacted Stroud Homes Wide Bay in Bundaberg, Aletha and Slade made us feel very welcomed and accommodated with our requests and budget and never felt like anything was too much. We knew nothing about building or mortgage but they steered us in the right direction. Scott our site supervisor was amazing and always kept us in the loop, we looked forward to our Friday phone calls to know what stage we were up to. All of the wonderful admin staff were great. We had many obstacles to get through with council and what not and they made everything happen quickly and professionally. We loved the fact that all quotes are Black and White and we had no nasty surprises at the end of our build. Would recommend Stroud Homes to anyone!

Comments
Stroud Homes Official

Hi TheCoopers, Thank you so much for this fantastic 5 star review and congratulations on your new home! Aletha, Slade, Scott and I are so grateful to have received this wonderful review. In speakin... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Sep 2018

Our Interstate Build

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2018

An amazing build journey with Stroud Homes. As first time home builders living in another state the communication from Stroud throughout our build was fantastic. Overall the team were extremely professional and I feel that our build was well managed from start to finish. We had a few minor issues in some areas with quality and workmanship but in the end what made Stroud Homes great to build with was their quick response to our issues and their willingness to get these rectified for us, including the few snags post handover. Our home was completed on time and within budget, there were no surprise hidden costs at all. We are so pleased with our beautiful home and would like to thank the team Tyrone, Daniel, Sarah, Bec, Ben, Scott, Barry and everyone else at Stroud Homes Sunshine Coast who turned our dream home into a reality.

Comments
Stroud Homes Official

Hi Dianne, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this great 5 star review about your building experience with the Sunshine Coast Team. Dan, Sarah, myself and the rest of the team have r... read more »

Our new home journey

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2018

What an amazing journey ! Thank you to the Wagga Wagga Stroud team for building our dream home. Our journey began with Toby and along the way we meet Tammy, John and Brian, who all contributed to creating our beautiful house. The team at Stroud worked closely with both Aaron and I, communicating and confirming our build every step of the way. This meant a lot and provided a smooth and positive experience throughout the build. I didn’t think the house could be any better, until Aaron proposed on the door step as Tammy handed us the keys ! Thank you Wagga Wagga Stroud for your honest and caring approach !
Aaron and Ericka

Comments
Stroud Homes Official

Hi Ericka & Aaron, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this fantastic 5 star review! Congratulations to you both for not only receiving the keys to your new home but also on the engageme... read more »

Wollongong, New South Wales

• 4 helpful votes

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Dec 2017

Pearshaped : (

2 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2018

How well managed was your build?
- Initially good, however build quality and attitude declined to very poor.
How was the workmanship and build quality of your property?
- Inconsistent, due to lack of attention to quality, detail and honesty.
- Unsatisfied + several unresolved - Multiple significant issues throughout build - the appeals process was arduous, builder was belligerent, head office was experienced as insincere and dismissive - agreeing with the owner that there was substandard work undertaken ( evidenced by photos + video ) however also stated that as the builder was a franchise owner Stroud Homes Head Office wasn't responsible, hence several issues went unresolved.
How did your final cost compare to your estimated cost?
- No final cost issues

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Stroud Homes Official

Hi Mark,

We are sorry to hear that your experience was not positive. If you would like to discuss the matter further please feel free to contact our office on 07 5463 4085.

Kind regards,
James Stroud

Beautiful Home

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2018

All the team at Stroud homes were professional and champion people. We couldn’t be happier with the house we received on hand over, if we did have any issues Freddy, George, Ben and the office staff were quick to reply and offer a answer or solution. All in all we were extremely happy with the experience from the day we signed the papers until the day we received the keys to our new home.

Comments
Stroud Homes Official

Hi cb30 - Thanks for your review. I'm really pleased to hear that you are happy with your experience. Fred and the team at Stroud Homes Sydney South West will really appreciate your comments. We'd... read more »

Gregory Hills

• 1 helpful vote

Stroud Sydney South West - Fantastic Builders. Built my dream home

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 29, 2018

I initially signed with Stroud Sydney South West about 2 years ago. The land was not registered for a year and a half. Which gave us plenty of time to plan. What a fantastic experience. They assisted through every step of the way. I had heard horror stories about building but this was not the case, The team communicated with me every step of the way. They adapted the house to what would suit me and my family. We worked together to create the right design using the initial plan as a guide. Nothing was a problem. They were so flexible with the design. Offered suggestions and advise but they were respectful of my ideas. They showed me various options but I never felt pressured to upgrade. I changed the stone benchtops last minute and they accommodated my request. The build was relatively quick with minimal delays (mainly due to weather).
The build is of quality and friends and family within various industries have commented the same.
I have been left with a beautiful home that myself and my children love. Their after service has been fantastic. I joke that I haven't been lonely as the stroud team has continually checked in with me to make sure all is well.
Would I build again? Yes. Would I build with Stroud again? Yes., I would not go to anyone else.
Freddy, Sera, George, Mary, Dominique, Ben, Yousef, Thank you from the bottom of my heart for my beautiful home.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Stroud Homes Official

Hi Pauline – Thank you for your kind review. Fred and Sera really enjoyed building this home for you. We're glad you were able to create a design you love and that we communicated well. Fred an... read more »

Woodhill Qld

• 3 helpful votes

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Aug 2017

All Staff were very patient and understanding. The house itself - outstanding

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 23, 2018

Having the same Site Foreman gave us comfort in having one constant point of contact who kept us updated weekly on the build process. His knowledge and input was valuable to us given we lived interstate while the build process was undertaken. Stroud Administration staff were very helpful and reassuring of our needs and expectations across the whole build time frames. Stroud were great to work with and we were able to select a house design and then easily add or replace different features from other Stroud houses into our final house design. The quality of workmanship in our house is first rate and there has not been any remedial work required to be undertaken since occupancy. We are very happy with the end product and the Stroud company overall. If not for the high rainfall days during the build, the four month build time would have been about right.

Comments
Stroud Homes Official

Hi Jeff & Vicki, Congratulations on your new Stroud Home and thank you for leaving us a 5 star review! It’s wonderful to hear that you had such an enjoyable experience building with the Stroud Home... read more »

Melbourne

• 1 answer

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Oct 2018

fully satisfied (casey stroud homes)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2018

Highly recommended I could not be happier with Stroud homes in Casey, their professionalism throughout my entire build was amazing. I had regular contact with both the site manager and builder through the entire process, they kept you updated every week on the development and process of the build. It was not an easy build, due to council regulations, however the team at Stroud made it look easy and took on the challenge with no hesitation. Their fixed prices/contracts and workmanship was amazing and I was left with no hidden costs at the end. I now have a beautiful house to call home. Thankyou again I will always be grateful.

Comments
Stroud Homes Official

Hi Lauren, Thank you so much for leaving us this wonderful 5 star review and congratulations on your new home! Caleb, the Casey Team and myself really enjoyed reading your review. In speaking with ... read more »

Happy customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2018

Stoud homes Bundaberg is a reputable and reliable company, I found Aletha in particular to take alot of responsibility for the happiness of the client and overall quality and finish of the house which makes the whole experience so much nicer, looking forward to our next build with Stroud Homes. I also love the wide variety of houses to choose from and how they all have the best quality finishes...Strouds homes are better quality. Highly recommended.

Comments
Stroud Homes Official

Hi Aaron, Congratulations on your new home and thank you for your recommendation and 5 star review! Aletha, Slade, myself and the rest of the team really enjoyed reading your review. In speaking wi... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Aug 2017

Stroud Homes Brisbane North - The only people you build with EVER!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 04, 2018

How well managed was your build? Excellent, proficent, friendly & professional. We heard from the team every week which is exactly what you want when building first time (like us) or again & again.
How was the workmanship and build quality of your property? We honestly now have our dream home & the quality is second to none. If we ever build again, Stroud Homes Brisbane North will be hearing from us for sure.
If you had any issues pre, post, or during construction, how satisfied are you with how the company handled them? We didn't feel the need to hesistate at all to discuss any issues, as the team were always eager to assist with prompt & supportive service. It was and still is a joy to see and hear from Stroud Homes Brisbane North (to be honest, I'm sad our build is over lol)
How did your final cost compare to your estimated cost? We knew our costs the whole way through which is amazing & took so much pressure and fear off the ideals of building. Truly as they state everything was "Black & White".
We cannot thank everyone at Stroud Homes Brisbane North enough, we are so happy with our dream home & the service we were given throughout the whole process & still receive when we do pop in to say hello.
We love you! S,R & C xo

Comments
Stroud Homes Official

Hi Simone & Rahul, Thank you for your review. The Stroud Homes Brisbane North Team and myself have really enjoyed reading your feedback. The team strives to make every experience a positive one and... read more »

Stroud Homes Wide Bay - Fabulous build experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 30, 2018

We built with Stroud Homes Wide Bay and loved every part of the experience. I honestly could not recommend this team highly enough. We saw the Savannah house plan and instantly fell in love with it, the guarantees that Stroud offered just reinforced our choice to build with them. Black and white quotes, guaranteed build time and first class standard inclusions. The Stroud Homes Wide Bay team were amazing to work with throughout the build. The team treated us like family and went out of their way throughout the process to make sure we were comfortable and happy with each stage. Their experience in building was evident, everything was explained clearly and we were kept informed every week of the build. Our final build cost was exactly as per our initial quote other than the things I chose to change, any changes were clearly explained in relation to whether there would be a delay and how that variation would change our overall cost. The way Stroud dealt with our bank was first class and that payment side of things was just seamless. The final product was everything that we expected and we are just thrilled that we get to call this build our family home. Would highly recommend this team to anyone in the Wide Bay wanting to build regardless of which plan or the size of the build.

Comments
Stroud Homes Official

Hi Rachael & Cameron, Congratulations on your new home, and thank you so much for this fantastic 5 star review about your building experience with the Stroud Homes Wide Bay Team. Aletha, Slade, mys... read more »

Brisbane

• 1 answer

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Aug 2018

Couldn’t have been a better experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2018

Our knockdown rebuild was managed with calm expertise. Dave Adams was always clear and precise and made the process a joy. His offsider Matt, listened and implemented with great accuracy and friendliness. On the accounts side, Lisa and Shennyn were bright, breezy and efficient. Our home is beautifully finished and includes a number of variations which were happily dealt with. I could not find anything that looks below par - and if you asked my husband he would tell you I am picky! After handover we had only minor issues with a sliding door track and the aerial, both of which were handled promptly and cheerfully. Everything came in on budget and before time. SHBE are a quality franchise, with lovely happy people who provide fabulous service and quality product. Building was a wonderful experience for us, contrary to many other stories. We love our Wildflower 256 and our new improved life. We made a good decision to go with SHBE and feel blessed.

Comments
Stroud Homes Official

Hi Teejay, Thank you for sharing your experience with us and congratulations on your brand new Wildflower 256! The Brisbane East Team and myself have really enjoyed reading your great feedback. Dav... read more »

Great Experience From Beginning to End! Brisbane East

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

It was a great experience working with David and Lisa. Being our first experience building our dream home, there was so many unanswered questions. David hand held us throughout the process explaining everything along the way, always with great patience. No question was too silly!

We get allot of heads turning as people drive or walk by our home, it bring a joy cascading seeing that others share in what we know, is a wonderful house and a great build. our suggestions were incorporated in the building and that helped in seeing our house that we can truly say is a dream come true.

Even after moving in David and the team followed up to check that everything was ok and continue to do so.
Highly recommend Stroud Homes to anyone planning to build their dream home!

Comments
Stroud Homes Official

Hi Edwin & Anna, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing 5 star review about the Brisbane East Team! David, Lisa and I have really enjoyed reading your feedback. David and Li... read more »

1 of 7 pages