Emil L.
Emil L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC7 posts

One of the worst companies in the country

I had been a member for more than 30 years before I left the RACV. I had my car, home and contents insurance with them but when I needed their assistance for anything they were genuinely useless. Incompetent, overpriced delivering a sub standard service on every occasion.
  • Insurance Type: Comprehensive
  • Plan covers drivers under 25: No
  • Claim Made: No
Review your last purchase on ProductReview.com.au
RACV
RACV   DM

Hi Emil. We are sorry to hear of your recent experience. Can you please provide us with your member number or policy number? We will then pass your details onto our Member Relations department for escalation and investigation. Warm regards,

Braheem
RACV Social Media Consultant.

See all RACV Complete Care Car Insurance reviews