7-Eleven

7-Eleven Questions & Answers

6 questions from our users

Has anyone used the Just Go card in Europe? How was it?

Does 7- Eleven do cash out when you pay for something with Eftpos?
SureNot all the time, depends if they have the cash to do it, as they carry minimum amount of cash in case of robbery and if a shift just started they may not have the cash in the till, they are not a bank. There is an ATM in all stores.

Do you sell lr44 batteries
But this is not the 7-11 website

I left my park lights on at 7/11 and this girl serving wouldn't open pump and then when I approached her she said my park lights must be off otherwise I can't get fuel. She wasn't polite either.
So ... no question?!

I am an avid user of your fuel app and have used it successfully more than once. Now I am unable to log in. In the past I could log in for fuel lock automatically. It now tells me "error An unknown error occurred. Please try again later [Error Code: Quebec] I have also tried to log in manually and it says no match password. Ask to reset password comes up with same, error try again later. What am I doing wrong? Please help
I habe similar issue

If you lock in the wrong store by accident can you change it?
What do you mean exactly?