Absolute Domestics ACT, Canberra

Absolute Domestics ACT, Canberra

4.4

Excellent service.

The organisation has always been able to provide very competent cleaners when required. There is little else I can say other than I have mostly been happy with the cleaners that they have provided.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Polly, we are thrilled to hear how happy you are with the work your cleaners have provided. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Elizabeth W.

Elizabeth W.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Saved me.

My life was falling apart and it was suggested that I outsourced a few things in my life, so a quick search and Absolute Domestics came up, and I got quote and booked within mintutes.
Well she has saved my sanity. knowing I had her coming was one less thing to worry about. house looked Amazing.

Disappointed

Easy to organise, but once in place we were disappointed. Not thorough and we terminated our arrangement when we discovered they’d cleaned for half the time they were paid for.

House Cleaning Services

Find out how Absolute Domestics ACT, Canberra compares to other House Cleaning Services

KatyCanberra 2600, ACT

Terrible service and cleaning

Used this company for a spring clean. The cleaner was very unreliable and then harrassed me over text messages when I called the Absolute Domestics office to actually find out what was going on and why she kept messing me around. Unfortunately she is apparently the only cleaner who does the spring cleans in Canberra. On the day 3 cleaners came for 2 hours and honestly the job was so poorly done, I could’ve done better in half the time! Biggest waste of $285!

I complained about the clean to AD, nothing came of this either. Unreliable and lazy service. If you want a decent clean, find another company!

Karenya W.

Karenya W.Canberra 2600, ACT

Chador is awesome

Chador was amazing cleaning my apartment. He was friendly, trustworthy, flexible and honest. It was great to be able to leave a note of instructions for anything out of the ordinary, and come back to a fully completed list of tasks. I have already recommended him to friends and family, and will continue to do so.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Karenya, thank you for recommending our service to your family and friends and we're so pleased to hear how happy you are with your cleaner Chador. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Leane

LeaneCanberra 2600, ACT

I would like to thank Absolute Domestics for sending me Nima who did a wonderful job of cleaning by house. Nothing feels as good as coming home to a clean house having complete confidence in your cleaner.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Leane, you're welcome! We love hearing how happy you are with the work that your cleaner Nima does in your home. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Excellent clean

House looks terrific very dilifent job well done.

Having to pad this out t0 30 words is silly and I've said everything that's needed x x x x x x x

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi, thank you for your 5 star review. We love hearing your house looks terrific! Regards, Absolute Domestics

Amy

AmyBraddon 2612, ACT

Thi was fantastic as my cleaner- can’t recommend her highly enough.

High standard of cleaning and trustworthy service. Thi was flexible and efficient. She was always happy if I asked her to do extra things and was friendly and honest. Thanks.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Amy, it's terrific to hear that your cleaner was friendly and honest and delivered a high standard of cleaning each visit. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Carls

CarlsO'Connor 2602, ACT

Excellent service every time!!

Our cleaner was fantastic. She was reliable, efficient and had great attention to detail. This was our first time using a cleaning service and we got hooked. I cannot recommend them strongly enough

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Carls, thank you for your 5 star review of your cleaner and we look forward to many more terrific cleans. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Dominic

DominicCanberra Central 2601, ACT

A job well done

I was very happy with the cleaning job done at my small apartment. very thorough and professional! I would recommend absolute domestics to anyone looking for a cleaning service in canberra.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Dominic, thank you for your 5 star review and we're pleased to hear you found the service thorough and professional. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Amazing service!

Khadra was amazing! Super happy with this service. She paid attention to detail and really took her time to provide a thorough clean. Really happy with her work. Thank you

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Amy, it's so great to hear how happy you are with the service and the work completed by your cleaner Khandra. Thanks, Absolute Domestics

Very good value, helpful and efficient company

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Ingrid, we are so pleased to hear you found the service good value and efficient and appreciate your feedback regarding what can be reasonably included. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Sarah

Sarah

Exceptional

The service at Absolute Domestics was second to none! Everyone in the office was extremely helpful and their communication and follow-up is excellent. The cleaner we were matched with was amazing. I LOVED coming home on Thursday afternoon after she had been. My home was a completely new space. Nothing was a problem. Everything was perfect. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU! I will be calling AD again when my financial situation picks up.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Sarah, thank you for sharing this amazing feedback and we look forward to helping again in the future. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Kingston

KingstonKingston 2604, ACT

Excellent clean

Renee was our cleaner and she provided a very good cleaning service. She was reliable and a good communicator about any changes to our agreed schedule. She was always seeking ways to make our house sparkle.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Kingston, it's great to hear that your cleaner Renee was reliable and always found ways to make your home sparkle. Thanks for sharing! Regards, Absolute Domestics

RaD

RaDCanberra 2600, ACT

Great clean

I booked a move in clean the week of Christmas as the unit I was moving into supposedly had an end of lease clean by someone else but it was terrible. Absolute Domestics were quick to get back to me, reasonably priced and able to meet my tight timeframe. Then to top it off, the clean was absolutely amazing!

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi RaD, we are so pleased to hear your move in clean has allowed you to move into a beautifully clean unit just before Christmas. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Angry client

Angry clientCanberra 2600, ACT

Disappointed

Not for the first time I have been let down by this company with a cleaner pulling out and no replacement available. this is not the first time and the reason I stopped using them previously. Extremely disappointing.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi, we are sorry we did not have a replacement cleaner available for you to meet your requirements and apologise for the inconvenience caused. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Emma

EmmaBonner 2914, ACT

Excellent and flexible cleaner

They always do a great job. The house is always clean. They have been so flexible in changing the dates of cleans when needed. They are always professional and communicate really well.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Emma, we love hearing that your house is always clean and your cleaners are professional and flexible. Thanks for sharing. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Simple and great service

We put in an enquiry online then after a couple of calls Absolute Domestics had arranged a cleaner for the day and time we had requested. The cleaner was professional and effective. They were also very accommodating when we couldn't make the usual time. Absolute Domestic was upfront with cost and when the cleaner was no longer available on the usual day they got back in touch to arrange another. We decided not to arrange another due to our cleaning requirements short term but we will definitely be calling Absolute Domestics when we need a cleaner again, they are a great service.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Jono, thank you for sharing this great feedback and we look forward to helping you again in the future. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Von

VonCanberra Central 2602, ACT

Good service - very responsive

Great service my cleaner was flexible with my schedule and conscientious in their work. I will definitely be using the service again in the future. Very pleased with the service!

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Von, thank you for this lovely feedback and we look forward to helping you again soon. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Very easy

Absolute domestics made it easy to get a cleaner to contact me. The cleaner came when they said they would and it cost as much as it was advertised. Thanks.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Matty, we're so glad you found the whole process very easy and our flat price means there's no hidden surprises! Regards, Absolute Domestics