Absolute Domestics NSW

Absolute Domestics NSW

Sydney, Newcastle, Lismore, etc...

4.5

Its like I moved into a new house!!

I booked in for a Spring Clean (In Winter) and could not recommend that service more.
The guys showed up when they said they would and did an amazing job.
Absolute Domestics sent the right people for the job. Price was fair for the quality of work.
Do it!!

Hard working, great job, above expectations

Jessica and Rodrigo arrived on time, were very personable and did a fantastic job. I had a list of priorities and they not only got them all done to a high standard but hey went above and beyond. I can't recommend them enough!

Brooke

Brooke did an amazing job. She worked very hard and got a lot done in the time slot. She was very thorough, punctual and reliable. She was very professional at all times.

BaileeJane

BaileeJane

Customer service staff helpful. Challenge is finding a good cleaner.

Prem C.

Prem C.Hunter Region, NSW

Professional and timely

I have used Absolute Domestics for a while for cleaning. They have very professional cleaners who do a great job in cleaning. They are punctual and always keep you informed of any changes. For personal reasons, my cleaner has changed 3 times and Absolute have been great at getting a replacement. They state that they have insurance. I would suggest that you check what is covered under their insurance. Although the cleaners are very good, thorough and professional, I believe this may be a franchise operation and my experience with the "territory manager" was not entirely to my satisfaction.

Great service!

Our cleaner Maria is excellent and extremely thorough. We would recommend her to anyone. She likes to use environmentally friendly products where possible, which is important to us, and is a lovely, trustworthy person. She came recommended via a friend and she is the best cleaner I've ever had.

Lavender B.

Lavender B.Sydney, NSW

Amazing ! Thank you.

Pam has just left after a one off three hour clean. After months of knee problems and then a double knee replacement my house was in desperate need of a good clean. It now sparkles and smells divine. I cannot thank Pam enough. She was lovely to deal with and extremely efficient. Happy is not enough to describe me at the moment. Will now book for regular cleans. Thanks Absolute Domestics. Catherine.

RJB

RJB

Wonderful cleaner

Our cleaner did a thorough job doing the work requested by us. She was trustworthy, honest and reliable throughout the over two years that we used this service. We found her to be most professional and polite at all times. We no longer need the service due to retirement but would recommend this service to others.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi RJB, we are thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed having your cleaner for the last two years and wish you all the best with retirement! Regards, Absolute Domestics

Rachel

RachelSydney, NSW

Love walking in to a freshly cleaned home.

When we walk in the door at the end of a long day the house smells fresh and you can tell that every room had been thoroughly cleaned. We would recommend this service.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Rachel, thank you for your recommendation of our service. It's great to hear how lovely your home smells after your cleaners visit. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Fiona v.

Fiona v.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Service

Absolute Domestics was recommended to us by a friend, so we had high expectations of the service. Boy did they deliver, we have had Louise cleaning our home for three years now. She is so trustworthy and does a very thorough job. It's wonderful to come home to a clean home.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Fiona, we are so pleased that we have met your expectations and your cleaner Louise does an amazing job each visit. Thank you for sharing. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Average service. Good customer service but inexperienced cleaners or otherwise with poor observation skills

kylie_obrien70

kylie_obrien70Sydney, NSW

Amazing Duo

Benjamin And Zeljko were amazing cleaning my apartment over the weekend. I couldn’t fault them at all. Very polite and trustworthy.
Benjamin And Zeljko worked so hard from the moment they arrived. Amazing job by both of them.

I’m so happy with the results. My apartment needed a good spring clean. It’s all the horrible jobs we hate doing ..... walls, large glass windows, balconies, skirting boards ...... my whole house looked fabulous.

Thank You so much Benjamin And Zeljko
I will recommend you guys to everyone.
I will recommend Absolute Domestic to anyone needing any sort of cleaning

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Kylie, thank you for taking the time to share this terrific feedback about the work your cleaners Benjamin and Zeljko did recently. We really appreciate it. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Alex S.

Alex S.Sydney, NSW

This was a god send!

Each cleaner we were provided with did an incredible job, and were incredibly trustworthy. It was honestly so nice to come home to a spotless house. I am so thankful for this service.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Alex, thank you for this terrific feedback, we are so glad you love the service provided by the Agency and our cleaners. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Leanne

LeanneSydney Surrounds, NSW

First review Spring Clean

I booked a spring clean and was very happy with the work done. I believe it is luck though - I don't believe that Absolute Domestics train or ensure their contractors work to a standard, or support you when they don't meet the standard.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Leanne, thank you for your feedback and if you would like to discuss anything further, please don't hesitate to give us a call. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Denison2203

Denison2203Dulwich hill

Great service, good job!

Domestic Service promptly organized a cleaner and kept me informed through the whole process, very professional! After that I organized everything directly with Andrew, the cleaner, he also did a great job.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Denison, thank you for your lovely feedback about your cleaner Andrew. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Find out how Absolute Domestics NSW compares to other House Cleaning Services

I loved Nikki, she was so helpful, professional and overall lovely.
Thank you, I will be using this service again for sure.
She was very thorough with the cleaning and great at her job.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Leila, it's terrific to hear how much you loved the service and the work your cleaner Nikki has completed. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Amazing value for money!

We are really happy with the cleaner that was sent. Fantastic job, polite, punctual and really great. I would highly recommend Absolute for anyone looking for some help with cleaning.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Amjad, thank you for your recommendation and terrific feedback about your cleaner. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Great job done

The team I hired for dusting in a particularly challenging house with lots of ornaments did a great job. I was happy to pay for the extra time as their attention to detail meant a great result and a very clean house.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Mike, we are so pleased to hear how happy you are with the results achieved. Thank you for sharing and we look forward to helping you again. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Peter Stewart

Peter StewartSydney, NSW

Wonderful service

I arranged for a spring clean. Not exactly spring, but who cares?
OUTSTANDING service. My house is a home again.
I was much impressed by the cleaner's professional approach and commitment.
I would definitely and without hesitation use this service again. Thank you very much.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Peter, we love hearing that your summer Spring Clean was a huge success and we look forward to helping you again in the future. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Wonderful Cleaner

Our cleaner was absolutely fabulous. She was always professional and efficient and nothing was ever too much trouble. She used her initiative and did things without being asked which was wonderful. Her attention to detail made her the best cleaner I have ever had. She was also a wonderful lady who became part of our family.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Louise, thank you for this terrific feedback about your cleaner. It's great to hear how much you appreciated the work she completed in your home. Regards, Absolute Domestics