Part of Absolute Domestics 4.3

3.7

Malcolm R
Malcolm R

Fantastic cleaners

The two ladies did an amazing job, thorough, thoughtful and with a keen eye for detail.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.

Very unsatisfactory

The cleaner who came out to my house had no idea how to clean. The bathroom was dirty after she cleaned it. I had to show her how to clean the bath. The floors were flooded after she washed them my son and I had to get towels to dry the floors. The cleaners are also very unreliable and cancel 50% of the time. This cleaning company needs to train their employees so they know the basics with cleaning. I had to cancel and find a different company. The new company are very professional and do a fantastic job.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.2 posts
  NSW, Sydney

Elka was great and super caring. Our home was cleaned efficiently. Highly recommend. Show reply
Rebecca
Rebecca

Wonderful cleaners

Carolyn has been a wonderful cleaner. She is always on time, goes about cleaning while I'm working at home and everything looks spotless once she's done. She's a lovely lady, does a great job and I'd recommend her to others looking for a cleaner. Thank you Carolyn for all your work.
Margo
MargoSydney, NSW
  NSW, Sydney

Happy client with great cleaning

Lesley is the best cleaner, she is always happy to help and very reliable and she always there to do her job and gives 100%. Very happy client.
Alison C.
Alison C.

Spectacular!

Diane has been wonderful. Her attention to detail has made our home sparkle and smell amazing. She is a very kind and trustworthy person who takes pride in her work.
Ruby
RubySydney, NSW

Quality and Reliability

I am very happy with the cleaning service provided, both the quality of the cleaning and the reliability of the person. I felt much more comfortable trusting someone who had already been screened with all of the appropriate background checks done prior rather that trying to trust somebody I didn't know and where I would only have had contact over the internet.
Craig Maynard
Craig Maynard
  NSW, Newcastle

Awesome house cleaning

It’s so good to chill after a clean has been done and I work so much that I can just enjoy a clean house. Show reply
Nanik L.
  • +4Thumbnail
Chris
ChrisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Dissapointing experience

After arranging a spring clean totalling 4.5hrs. The cleaners assured me they had done all areas as per the lists left for each room. This was not the case, after further discussions with the main contact a reduced price was agreed too as we didn’t want to have the cleaners back on the premises. On the weekend myself and my wife proceeded to clean the areas that were not done by the contractors, this took a total of four hours given we both in our late 50s early 60s. Totally unacceptable!
I would not recommend this organisation in the future, we were hoping for an ongoing arrangement but I guess we will need to start looking around once more.
Pau
Pau2 posts
lopez98zzz
lopez98zzzSydney, NSW
  NSW, Sydney

Unpaid work (Company Promotions)

I signed up to work for Absolute Domestic, once I accessed the app what really put me off was this company had a promotion. Their promotion for clients was they get an hour free of charge, but as cleaners if you decide to pick up that shift, you don't get paid for the hour free promotion. B.s

If you live in an area where there aren't many clients and they choose that extra free hour, you have no choice but to pick it up if you want work. (This is only during 1hr free promotions)

Nick H.
Nick H.Sydney, NSW

A fantastic service

Suree from Absolute Domestics has been a fantastic help to us over many years. Her work is excellent and she is happy to take on tough jobs such as window cleaning when needed. She is reliable, trustworthy, has great attention to detail and is very accommodating when we want to change dates or times. Show reply
May W.
May W.2 posts

Bad experience

Really bad experience with staff and HR. I'm glad I didn't move forward with them. In fact I've started my own company. So watch out AD