4.3

Kelly

KellyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Andrea is fantastic

Our cleaner Andrea does a fantastic job every time. She visits fortnightly and is so reliable. She's lovely to speak with and great at communicating with confirmations and timings too.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Kelly, thank you for sharing this kind feedback about your cleaner Andrea. We're so glad you love the service. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Tracey

TraceyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Loved my fortnightly clean

Kerry my cleaner was very responsive and happy to undertake my fortnightly clean. she often undertook extra duties because she saw they needed attention. unfortunately I have to postpone my cleans for now, but look forward to the day when I can start them again. thanks for being so lovely Kerry!

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Tracey, thank you for sharing this feedback. It's great to hear how much you enjoy having Kerry visit every fortnight and we look forward to helping you again in the future. Regards, Absolute Domestics

jenny.h

jenny.hAU

Julie was amazing.

My son was a single dad working up to 100 hours a week and to this amazing woman called Julie come in and assist him with house work was a god send

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Jenny, we are thrilled to hear how much help Julie was for your son. Thanks for sharing. Regards, Absolute D
Domestics

Helen de Hek

Helen de HekGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Part of our Family

Our cleaner has become a part of our family. She is honest, reliable, caring and considerate. She comes once a week and is extremely industrious to get the job done. Without her we would be in trouble trying to keep on top of our lives.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Helen, thank you for taking the time to provide this lovely feedback about your cleaner. We really appreciate it! Regards, Absolute Domestics

Ros D.

Ros D.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Brilliant Service!

My cleaner always arrived on time and was extremely professional. If I had any out of the ordinary requests such as cleaning the oven, she was more than happy to assist. Due to her professionalism and work ethic, I have recommended Absolute Domestics to several friends.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Ros, it's wonderful to hear that your cleaner was always professional and reliable and more than happy to assist with any extra jobs that needed doing. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Can't live without it!

I always felt comfortable in knowing my cleaner was cleaning my house to a high standard whilst I was at work. Loved getting home to see my sparkling interior. Thank you

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi KWA, we agree that it's important to have peace of mind having a cleaner so we are thrilled to hear how comfortable you were and that you love the work your cleaner does. Regards, Absolute Domestics

good a helpful part of my routine

I have had several cleaners and all were reliable,trustworthy,polite and provided a good service.
I can't think of much more to say than this.Have a good day and observe corona virus restrictions

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Jane, we are so pleased to hear that and thank you for sharing this lovely feedback. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Amazing Service partnered with the perfect Cleaner

Kerryn cleaned for me for the first time today Polite Efficient and Super Fast thankyou. Cant wait for my next clean thankyou for helping me get my house in order.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Deb, we are thrilled to hear how happy you were with your first clean and know that Kerryn will do a great job providing ongoing cleaning you will love. Regards, Absolute Domestics

My house looks better than when I bought it 12 years ago.

I had a one-off deep clean prior to putting my house on the market. It was arranged within 2 days. A fabulous team arrived and went through the place with energy and thoroughness. They did not miss any cleaning task, high or low. I was simply delighted with the results.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Marg, thank you for this terrific 5 star review of your pre-sale clean. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Rhonda D.

Rhonda D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Loved the luxury of having a professional cleaner in my home

Mary is fantastic. Friendly, reliable and punctual. Great contact and very trustworthy. Helped me stay on top of things. I highly recommend her and Absolute Domestics! I will be using them again

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Rhonda, thank you for recommending your cleaner Mary and sharing this terrific feedback. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Professional service. Easy to deal with. Swift response to my emails. Our cleaner always sent a reminder the day prior and arrived promptly. Excellent cleaning skills, friendly manner. I will definitely recommend AbDom to friends.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Jmc, thank you for providing this terrific feedback and we are so pleased to hear how much you love the service you've received. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Great service.

Timely, trustworthy and great to come home to a clean house. Every step of the way was an easy process and the job just got done, with great results. I will definitely use again.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi TJ, thanks for the terrific feedback. We really look forward to helping you again in the future. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Annie S

Annie SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great first impression

The service from Absolute Domestics and Mittal has been seamless. I would recommend Mittal highly. She was keen to understand what I wanted done, how I liked things cleaned and quick to learn where everything was. Mittal was thorough, professional and my house was sparkling clean.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Annie, we really appreciate you taking the time to share this lovely feedback about your cleaner Mittal. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Eddie B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great cleaning service!

Was very happy with Absolute, our cleaner Karen who had to leave due to other work commitments was excellent and very flexible if we ever needed to change dates.
Her cleaning was immaculate and attention to detail was fantastic, she will be missed.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Eddie, it's great to hear that you love the service provided by the Agency and thanks for the lovely feedback on Karen. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Your welcome

Anita

AnitaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Chris is a fantastic cleaner

Happy to recommend Chris as a cleaner anytime. He has an eye for detail and always leaves the house sparkling clean and a friendly professional cleaner. Absolute domestic are lucky to have him.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Anita, thank you for this terrific 5 star review of your cleaner Chris. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Fantastic service

Great friendly cleaners. Flexible with hours to suit your needs.Looking well after your property. Doing a very good job on time every time.Our life is much easier now. Thank you.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Mick, thank you for this fantastic feedback! We love hearing how much easier your life is now you have a regular cleaning service. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Jodie

JodieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great help when it’s really needed

Cynthia was a great help. We needed Cynthia to clean for the family in our apartment while we were overseas for a few years. She was honest, trustworthy, reliable and flexible. I wouldn’t hesitate recommending Absolute domestics and particularly Cynthia to any of my friends.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Jodie, it's great to hear how much help your cleaner Cynthia was for your family. Thanks for recommending our service. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Family friendly and thorough approach

Jenine was so great with my kids, letting them 'help' her with a cloth, which included following her around the house asking questions. Her attention to detail has been fantastic and it has been such a great help.

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Nicky, we love hearing your kids loved the cleaner as much as you did! Thanks for sharing and we look forward to helping again. Regards, Absolute Domestics

Perfect - can't live without it

We have been using this service for years and years. We have always been so happy with our helpers, they do a careful and thorough job, and we can't live without them!

Absolute DomesticsAbsolute Domestics

Hi Kris, thank you for your loyalty and we love hearing how much you enjoy the service! Regards, Absolute Domestics

Misleading advertisements and unprofessional subcontractors.