ALDI Gardenline Hoses

40 questions from our users

Colin P.
Colin P.asked
Gardenline Retractable Garden Hose

We purchased two of the same model. One is working great the other which had a lot less use is now fully out and will not retract. I have released the side screws which allowed the automatic rewind to release. Damaged the top of my left-hand finger. Please advise the appropriate action to repair or replace the retractable garden hose. Thanks and regards. Colin Palmer for Mrs Fae Smallie.

Guaire P.
Guaire P.asked
Gardenline Hoses

The hose was pulled out too far hose do i get it back

Dad
Dadasked
Gardenline Hoses

As a lot of other users the hose will not retract , what can I do?? tried no water and pulling / let go and still not working

kevin b
kevin basked
Gardenline Hoses

Could you tell me how to roll the hose back in after it is fully out

Umesh D.
Umesh D.asked
Gardenline Hoses

the hose is fully out but wont retract now. Any easy way to sort?

Gale A.
Gale A.asked
Gardenline Retractable Garden Hose

Is it possible to fix the hose when it gets stuck half way through the length? it retracts still but i can only use half of it.

Ann M.
Ann M.asked
Gardenline Retractable Garden Hose

Wondering why we have reduced water pressure when using the retractable hose unit?

John Moulds
John Mouldsasked
Gardenline Retractable Garden Hose

The hose from the tap to the retractable Gardenline hose reel is fractured right at the entry to the hose reel and needs replacing. How do I go about doing that. Can I take the side of the reel off?

Wendy W.
Wendy W.asked
Gardenline Retractable Garden Hose

I can't get the water to come out of my Gardenline Retractable Hose......there are no kinks & I fully unwound the hose

Murray
Murrayasked
Gardenline Hoses

Brand new retractable hose water not running thru

Murray
Murrayasked
Gardenline Hoses

Brand new hooked up no water comes out the hose

Lillian S.
Lillian S.asked
Gardenline Hoses

used the Gardebline retractable hose for the first time today. Connected up and it seems I need to walk around with the blok the whole time. Only water flows out of the shorter hose, which I thought was the part I connect to the tap and then roll of the whose. But no, no water. DSo need to connect long hose to tap and then take block with me, Very inconvenient, is this correct? or do I have a faulty hose

alison mellish
alison mellishasked
Garden Hose 20m / 30m

What diameter is the hose

Aids
Aids asked

Can I replace the hose?

Nicky C.
Nicky C.asked
Garden Hose 20m / 30m

How does the hose retract?

Patricia H.
Patricia H.asked
Garden Hose 20m / 30m

We have two hoses and can’t seem to work out how to connect them together. I phone Customer services who said that we have connectors to join the hoses together but we can’t work out how you do this? Does anyone know the answer please?

James F.asked
Garden Hose 20m / 30m

I also over extended the full hose length past the red line, now it won't retract, how to fix this please.

mick
mick

Like the Holman retractable if you are past the red mark and it won’t retract turn off tap pressure and release water in hose and retry. I did and fixed it. Mike

Kerryn W
Kerryn Wasked

Hi
Hoping you can help
We seem to only have one end of the hose?
Was given to us & can’t locate instructions
I have a photo but won’t let me load it

Annie J
Annie Jasked
Gardenline Retractable Garden Hose

Hi, I am having trouble getting my hose to retract, how do I get it to work?

Bernie
Bernieasked
Garden Hose 20m / 30m

The hose reel is fully extended and wont retract. What can I do??

James F.

I also over extended the full hose length, now it won't retract, how to fix this please

Get an answer from our members and ALDI representatives

ALDI Gardenline Hoses