3.5

4.1

BFW
BFW

No follow up service

My Venetians were working well when they came to take them down to clean and re-install.
I rang a fortnight after the re-installation to advise the blinds would not pull up when I was trying to clean the windows. They were not willing at all to come and fix the venetian even though I had paid a $150 service fee. I indicated I was happy to wait for them to fit this into their work schedule but they didn’t care enough to even look into it.
Simone Shern
Simone ShernSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Andrew and his team were very professional, accommodating and friendly.
They all provided a great service, reasonably priced
Highly recommended
HEZ
HEZGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Amazing result from Cindy and Willy in Boxhill and Northcote

I bought an old house and the blinds literally smell bad and look very yellow even they are actually good quality Roman blinds. Willy and Cindy from Boxhill and Northcote branch did the magic for me:) Now the blinds look almost new and the whole house's appearance gets refreshed. The price is quite reasonable considering the quality of the work. And Willy adjusted a few positions of the blinds for me too.
Emma
Emma

Great service!

Our luxaflex silhouette blinds had become mouldy and lots of grubby marks from children. Andrew and Steve at Artarmon did an AMAZING clean! They look brand new! So happy :)
Ziggy
ZiggySydney, NSW2 posts

Disappointing

Roller blind bead chain won/t pull up fully.Twice now been out and still not working.This time don/t even get a reply to the problem .Was not cheap either .
Marina B.
Marina B.

Happy customer

Wonderful service, great results. Very happy with final look, even fixed and repaired faulty Roman Blinds. Impressed with the customer service, Boris did a great job and explained how to look after the blinds and what to look out for, very nice man. Thank you !!!
Gary
GaryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very professional and excellent workmanship

Stella and Wei, of Amazing Clean Hawthorn, knew what they had to do - and did it quickly, efficiently and properly. Will definitely be calling upon them if again needed. Highly recommended.
Ann Marie
Ann Marie 7 posts

A big shout out to Jamie and Kelvin - thank you for your kind assistance and care in repairing a venetian blind and two roller blinds - polite, on time, careful repair, left a tidy work area and reasonably priced.
Disappointed
Disappointed

A little disappointed

A day late with delivery. My blinds looked so clean and bright when the guy put them on the floor, very happy. But then I had to ask him if he was going to out them up....which he did. As for payment, he took a photograph of our Debit Card and had the office send a receipt later in the afternoon. Bit concerned about that. When I went to check on the blinds in each room, I noticed water marks on all of them. They are definitely cleaner, but when turned a certain way the light shows all the water marks. A little disappointed.
Francisco
Francisco3 posts

Garth
Garth

Excellent and fast service

Amazing clean arrived when they said they would. Despite the job being short notice, the job was done in three days. Perfect for end of lease or spring cleaning
Jamie PM Professionals
Jamie PM Professionals

Amazing work!

Amazing Clean gave a very reasonable quote for 7 vertical blinds and was happy to work around our painter and was able to get in that morning to remove the curtains before he started and offered to return them when he was done so they wouldn't be at risk of paint stains. Heavily smoke damaged from previous tenant came out great! Will use again.
Ken
KenSydney, NSW10 posts
AAA
AAA3 posts

He took a crap in my bathroom and left skid marks

During the height of COVID came into my home not wearing his mask properly and was coughing and spluttering. He then took a crap in my bathroom and left skid marks. Do not hire this company unless you enjoy cleaning up strangers faeces. Unprofessional service.
Amazing Clean   DM

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We place great emphasis on professional service in our organisation and the person concerned has been counselled about his behaviour.

Jinx J.
Jinx J.South East Queensland, QLD3 posts

curtains

Amazing Clean did a fantastic job on my curtains, which had mould on them. All done within a week - thank you. Thanks to Luke and Jason for all your help. Highly recommended...

Mel1685
Mel1685

Hello there- looking at getting our roller blinds cleaned. Living in Perth (North of the river). Can anyone recommend or not recommend Amazing in this area?

Cheers

Frank
Frank

Is there any opinion (good or bad services) for the Amazing Clean in Fyshwick, Canberra? I have roller shutter need to be fixed.

J.X
J.X

Hi Frank, I can't speak for the services for Amazing Clean in Fyshwick however I assume it operates under a similar business model to the one in Melbourne.

sydneymidge

Hi. It seems to be a mixed bag of good and bad reviews, but most reviewers have not identified which franchise they are reviewing. I'd like to know about our local which is Artarmon/Chatswood. Anyone know of this one please as I need my roller blinds fixed. Thanks.

Gina
Gina

Not it is not Artarmon/Chatswood.

Thanks for replying.