Barefoot Telecom NBN 100 (Ultra)

Barefoot Telecom NBN 100 (Ultra)

5.0 from 1 review

Great Service, Top Value and Excellent Support.

I have been a Barefoot customer for a few years and have only needed to contact them on a couple occasions.. one for technical support and once for account information.
I was amazed when i rang Tech Support 10 mins before the end of the working day, they returned my call about 30 mins after they closed and told me they always got back to people in the que, regardless of time of day. Helpful and Professional support from Australian staff.. no overseas call centres to deal with.

The NBN Service has been reliable, and i have always received notification from Barefoot is there was ever a service disruption in my area.

I contacted them again today with a small account inquiry, and they were fast, helpful and gave me great service again. no complaints here.

I Highly recommend Barefoot for a no fuss, reliable service, at great value.

Start DateSeptember 2016
Standalone or BundledStandalone
Contract TypeMonth-to-month
Data TypeUnlimited Data
Connection TypeFTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Hi Andrew S, Many thanks for taking the time to leave us this review, it is much appreciated by all of the team! Regards, The Barefoot team