Part of Bugaboo Cameleon 4.1

3.3

Nat
Nat3 posts
  Fair Incentive 1st Gen

Great maneuverability, storage not so great!

Very easy to use, assemble, push on all surfaces and, get in and out of car. Takes a bit more room in the boot than other brands. Light weight, but others are lighter. Comes with a bassinet option for up to 6 months (depending on your baby’s size). Storage room beneath pram while bassinet is on is minimal. Slight improvement when bassinet option is removed and seat is used. Comfy in both settings and child can use still at least 3.5 - 4 years. Show details ·  1
gabriella p.
gabriella p.Victoria

Best pram I have had

This pram has lasted me over 3 years for 3 children and I got it second hand.
It handles a lot of different surfaces really well, it feels very smooth to push unlike my other prams! I like the fact it has really noticeable suspended it really helps a lot and my children all love this pram. I would give full stars if the baby bassinet attachment had a harness but otherwise perfect pram. Show details ·  1
Mumof4
Mumof4Darling Downs, QLD2 posts
  1st Gen

Still going after 12years!

This pram was originally my brothers. He bought it in 2007. He used for his daughter. We have used it for our 4 children. In a day and age where nothing lasts, we have absolutely loved the quality of this pram. It is incredibly strong. We have used it for carrying airport luggage, multiple children in the bassinet at the zoo and for market shopping with the kids. It is looking a little worn now, but functionally it is still going strong!

To answer the questions:

1. It operates best on smooth surfaces. If rough terrain, Ive just dragged the pram behind me with large wheels first

2. Suspension is great

3. Pretty comfortable. They enjoy sleeping in it Show reply

Sam
SamPerth, WA

Overrated

I purchased this second hand after hearing nothing but good things about it.
The carrier is terrible!!! It barely fits anything, stuff falls out and it drags on the ground if you dont get the Velcro attachments in the right place.
You also have to kneel right down to put stuff in it. Annoying as also have to take it off the pram to fit it into the boot.
Definitely overrated and I cannot believe such a well designed pram has such a poorly designed carrier bit.
Not happy
Not happySydney, NSW2 posts
Alexspicer
AlexspicerSydney, NSW
  1st Gen

Excellent pram that worth every penny!

Amazing Pram. We bought it in 2007 for our first baby and 12 Years later still sturdy as and very reliable. It lasts us for 4 kids the eldest is 11y.o now and the youngest is 8 m.o.
Easy to maneuver, light and pretty compact compare to the other prams we owned. Show details ·  1
Dank
DankSydney4 posts

Not worth the price tag

Have used this pram for two years.

It is bulky and very heavy to lift for dismantling. Takes up lots of room when it’s packed up in the car. Suspension is great, great storage underneath takes heavy groceries well. Steering is great. Bassinet attachment is handy. Reclining toddler seat is great for sleep. Hood does not protect from sun barely at all and gets very hot.

I would not buy again, definitely not worth the money.

Silvia
SilviaBrisbane3 posts

Sturdy but bulky

This is very good pram. very easy to maneuver. i had this for 4 years. when I have baby number 2, I don't use this as much because it takes a lot of space in the car and take more time to set up and pack down. I also don't use this for travelling (by plane), as it has two components and make it hard to pack them.

Show 2 replies

Abe G
Abe GHurstville4 posts

Great pram

BOught this about 3 years ago for my first child, it was highly recommended by most parents being a very comfortable pram, a word of caution though (and i did not anticipate this) the pram is quite large and is quite difficult to fit into the boot of a small car

Brisbee
BrisbeeBrisbane13 posts

awesome pram!

I bought this pram as secondhand due to the high cost of a brand new one. I have to say that they are very well built, as the lady I bought it from had it for seven years and it is still in great condition. It is easy to manevuer and great for bumpy road. I do a lot of walking with the baby and I really love it. The only downside to it is that it is big and heavy, so it is not as easy to get it in and out of the car or travel on public transport. Apart from that, it is an awesome pram and very durable. Thumbs up!

Kristina
Kristina

Its allright

Is easy to handle and push even with one hand,good tyre for bumpy road...its allright to fold and unfold but u need two hand...but abit too big for put in the back of the car,the bassinet and the seat its comfortable for the children and u can adjust the seat from sleep to sit down.the basket is big enough to put a few heavy grocery.the brake is good.im happy with the pram with build quality but its a bit to bulky and so hard to go to travel with train or bus because taking so much space.i buy the second hand because the pram is pricey

Tamara
TamaraPerth6 posts

Lonely pram

I was panicing when i first had to go pram shopping they all look so complicated and techie but the bugaboo is nice and compact and also super easy to fold down and pop into the boot. My bub loves it as it has 3 reclining positions and a good shade hood. Have got a little fading on hood but thats just normal wear and tear otherwise still looks fab.

Katia
KatiaCairns8 posts

Very good

We use it almost half year, very good and comfortable.

I like design of this pram, nothing extra , everything very simple and easy

You can buy pram in different colours, easy to use for girls or boys the same colour

Easy to fold it, easy to take apart, easy to put it in the car, even will fit for small car.

We happy with it

Baby like it

Ryan a
Ryan aAU40 posts
  1st Gen

Had this over six years & still in good condition

This product is the original and complaints I know they've changed in the current model (one hand collapse etc) but I bought this for my first baby over six years ago. I've had to replace a few things, which were so easy to d online. Brakes I replaced, wheels and I bought new leather handlebar covers etc. but it's gone through four children & still looks good. I think it's worth the money especially if you will use it for multiple children.

Court
CourtQLD, 40645 posts

Bugaboo to You

This product has been absolutely perfect by catering to almost all needs. Rough terrain, weather conditions, small spaces - you name it, it helped. It's extremely easy to maneuver and absolutely most importantly has a hand break that you need to push a button to make it come off. Obviously safety is key so very impressed with the last function.