3Burbank NSW / ACT

Flooring

Amit
AmitCanberra 2600, ACT

Professional and Value for money

Nicole is very helpful and understand the requirements.She was immediately able to transfer my ideas into concept plans which gave us more confidence to progress to next stages.
Working @ accelerated pace is what we love Show details
Manoj
ManojBonython 2905, ACT2 posts

Satisfactory performance

The process for designing the house was very positive as Ben Silk was very flexible and changed the plan according to our requirements. The interior/ exterior color selection team, headed by Hayley also did an excellent job in showing us the products and helping select the the right colors, products and its quality to match our needs. The plan approval was well conducted by Koko and Bhagyashree, although there were lengthy unexpected delays. The overall approval and building process could have been more faster, as ongoing delays in construction has costed us a lot in paying the rates, taxes and loan interest. Show details
Site Admin
Alyce D.
Alyce D.Hunter Region, NSW

Great customer service

Our pre-construction experience has been fantastic. Nathan and Bhagya have been very helpful and have talked us through each step of the process. We have been released to construction and looking forward to our new home being completed soon! Show details
Rastislav Z.
Rastislav Z.Ngunnawal 2913, ACT
  Fair Incentive Verified NSW / ACT

Thank you very much for your help, time, effort and everything you put into our dream house so far, thanks
Thanks Bhagyashree Mathur, Kalgi and Koko,
Thanks Burbank for your support Show details
Sunaina K.
Sunaina K.2 posts
Kamal Chandra Kafle
Kamal Chandra Kafle
  Verified NSW / ACT

Absolutely amazing support and service

Very helpful and supportive staff members and customer support. All thanks to our consultant Nathan and customer care coordinator Bhagya Shree Mather for continuous support from the starting phase till the handover to construction team. Keep doing the great work guys and keep building smiles together with houses. Show details
Annie x.
Annie x.Sydney, NSW
  Verified NSW / ACT

Beautiful house, quick build!

We had a superb experience building with Burbank. Our Project Manager, Jordan, was easy-going, pragmatic and professional. I felt informed with progress and issues relating to the build, and am really pleased that our house was completed much sooner than we had expected. Overall, the project was well-managed and the workmanship was of good quality. Would recommend Burbank to others looking to build! Show details ·  1
Jason
Jason2 posts

Googong build with Burbank

Overall build process has been relatively fast with minimal delays. There were a lot of issues in the admin stage that were frustrating and could have been handled better with better communication. The build quality and the site supervisor has been fantastic throughout the build. We were notified of the progress and were able to walk through multiple times. The build quality is of a high standard and finish. Show details
Dave
DaveSouth-Eastern Region, NSW
  NSW / ACT

Helpful and best price

I spoke with Ben at the Whitlam display. He was the only one that was willing to spend time with me and go over my options out of all of the builders. He modified a design and provided me with a price which i was surprised at the value he was able to offer. Show details ·  1
ken nand
ken nandSydney, NSW
Tina
TinaCanberra 2600, ACT
  Fair Incentive NSW / ACT

Nichole and Ben are excellent!

Nichole and Ben are outstanding! Their patience and assistance with all of my inquiries have instilled in me a great sense of comfort and confidence in building a home with Burbank. Even though we are only at the start of our home-building journey, I am optimistic that, with such an exceptional team, Burbank will surely meet my expectations and keep me content. Show details ·  1
Julia
JuliaSouth-Eastern Region, NSW
  Fair Incentive NSW / ACT

Customer Care Excellence

Our experience with Burbank to date has been excellent.

From our sales associate Ben (who was the reason we went with Burbank over other builders) who answered all our crazy questions, to Hayley the interior designer who was so patient and understanding of what a big decision everything was, she never once pushed us to upgrade and her knowledge and advice was outstanding.

Bhagyashree our customer care agent has gone above and beyond in making our build to date smooth and enjoyable. Her communication is clear and prompt and nothing is to much for her.

We have just started our site cut so more reviews to come but so far an excellent process. Show details ·  1

Rae  Mac
Rae MacSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Great Customer Service

After originally looking to buy a pre-existing build and not being able to find a suitable option, I looked at the alternative of a new build. Looking through the display homes in the ACT region, I met Ben and Nicole from Burbank. Ben and Nicole were knowledgeable about the different building options and construction requirements in the region, took the time to understand what I needed in a home and helped me find a suitable block to build on. Ben and Nicole then helped and advised me with alterations to a Burbank base design, enabling me to keep the features I desired in the final design and make full use of the block of land that I purchased. Show details ·  1
Chris
ChrisSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Excellent service

I have been working with Ben and Nicole in the ACT to come up with a house to suit my difficult block. They have been excellent with communication and have offer valuable insight into my build which other builders were not willing to do. Highly recommend. Show details ·  1
Bharat V.
Bharat V.

Eddie · NSW / ACT

For those who already moved in on their new house; how long did it take?
How's the progress of your house for those who are currently building?

Burbank
Burbank   DM
Eddie

I’m just particular to the actual construction period, from the time you mobilize to the practical completion date?

Burbank
Burbank   DM

I can have someone help you with this Eddie if you can send your reference number I will find out.

CS_S
CS_S · NSW / ACT

Hi
Anyone building in ACT or close to ACT , please provide your feedback about Burbank homes. Much appreciated.
Thanks,
CS

Compare all Burbank listings
CategoryProject Home BuildersProject Home BuildersProject Home BuildersProject Home Builders
Types of Homes AvailableDual Occupancy / Duplex, Home within a Home, One-Storey, Split Level and Two-StoreyDual Occupancy / Duplex, Home within a Home, One-Storey, Split Level and Two-StoreyDual Occupancy / Duplex, Home within a Home, One-Storey and Two-StoreyDual Occupancy / Duplex, Home within a Home, One-Storey and Two-Storey
Minor Defects Warranty 15 months12 months15 months15 months
Major Defects Warranty30 years30 years30 years30 years
Sustainable BuildingYesYesYesYes
Knockdown & RebuildYesYesYesYes
Build Areas

Sydney, Central Coast/Hunter, South Coast and ACT regions, Wollongong/Nowra.

South-East Queensland, Brisbane Metro, Gold Coast, North/Moreton, South/Logan, Sunshine Coast, West/Ipswich, East/Redlands.

West, South East, and North of Melbourne. Geelong and Bellarine, Regional, Ballarat Region and Bendigo Region

Awards 2020