3Burbank NSW / ACT

Julia
JuliaSouth-Eastern Region, NSW
  Fair Incentive NSW / ACT

Customer Care Excellence

Our experience with Burbank to date has been excellent.

From our sales associate Ben (who was the reason we went with Burbank over other builders) who answered all our crazy questions, to Hayley the interior designer who was so patient and understanding of what a big decision everything was, she never once pushed us to upgrade and her knowledge and advice was outstanding.

Bhagyashree our customer care agent has gone above and beyond in making our build to date smooth and enjoyable. Her communication is clear and prompt and nothing is to much for her.

We have just started our site cut so more reviews to come but so far an excellent process. Show details ·  1

Rae  Mac
Rae MacSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Great Customer Service

After originally looking to buy a pre-existing build and not being able to find a suitable option, I looked at the alternative of a new build. Looking through the display homes in the ACT region, I met Ben and Nicole from Burbank. Ben and Nicole were knowledgeable about the different building options and construction requirements in the region, took the time to understand what I needed in a home and helped me find a suitable block to build on. Ben and Nicole then helped and advised me with alterations to a Burbank base design, enabling me to keep the features I desired in the final design and make full use of the block of land that I purchased. Show details ·  1
Chris
ChrisSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Excellent service

I have been working with Ben and Nicole in the ACT to come up with a house to suit my difficult block. They have been excellent with communication and have offer valuable insight into my build which other builders were not willing to do. Highly recommend. Show details ·  1
Bharat V.
Bharat V.
Samin k.
Samin k.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Good experience

So far very good experience with Burbank NSW/ACT with no problem or issue. Baghya from Burbank NSW has been very helpful coordinating lots of things, we are about to commence construction soon Show details ·  1
Maria and Peter Doyle
Maria and Peter DoyleSydney Surrounds, NSW

Building a Flame Zone House

It's been a journey but I have had a great team in Clare, Hayley, Gemma and Koko keeping the process on track and me assured that it will happen Thanks team looking forward to my new home. Show details ·  1
Vijyant K
Vijyant K

Excellent customer service -Catherine Robertson

Our new home consultant Catherine Robertson was fantastic and suggested we personalize the floor plan. It ended up being a really affordable option we love! Catherine was calm , polite and great understanding of our needs. Show details ·  1
Paul Adrian D.
Paul Adrian D.Illawarra, NSW

New build in Illawarra

Overall good experience working with Burbank homes to build our new house. From the start of the process with new home consultant Ben, to doing all the admin work with Bhagyashree and doing interior choices with Hayley, it has been very smooth. They have answered all queries in a very timely way and they have made sure that we get what we want within reason. We can’t wait to finish building with burbank homes. Show details ·  1
Alex
AlexSydney, NSW

Burbank - New Home Estimate

So far my experience with Katherine at North Lakes Estate has been excellent. She has provided all information I have asked for and remained transparent on the best design options. I have signed my new home estimate and now waiting for my contract to be drawn up and soil tests completed.
You are only as good as your sales team - I hope the rest of my Burbank journey runs as smoothly as it has so far :) Show details ·  1
Kristy-Lee Y.
Kristy-Lee Y.

At plan sign off stage

Whilst some of the communication has been slow and we were misinformed on some variation requests about some sizing availability, things are progressing well. Looking forward to going to site. Show details ·  1
Dave W
Dave W

Easy and personalised process

Our experience with Burbank so far has been amazing. We selected Burbank due to their competitive pricing and construction quality of their homes. The initial sales consultant Ben was very helpful which was attributed to his excellent communication skills. Hayley and Bhagya took us through the selections and administrative stages and made what could be a stressful time a very smooth process! The great communication from all has provided us with great confidence we will be looked after. I recommend Burbank to others. Show details ·  1
SunnyLTL
SunnyLTL3 posts
Mel
Mel
  Verified NSW / ACT

It took a while but it was worth it!

We have moved in!!! Damian and Craig were amazing site supervisors.

There were hiccups along the way with delays on materials and multiple times changing of site supervisors but we got there eventually. It has been 2 months since we moved in and so far so good. There were minor issues but Craig is so quick to respond to it. We are so happy with the outcome of the build!!! Show details ·  1

Site Admin
Flooring
Richard69
Richard69Sydney, NSW2 posts

Ideal design

After I have no idea how many display homes we have looked at, this was the one that finally didn't need too many modifications. Some really specific needs were just there, and features I thought were impossible in a home of this size are actually standard. The sales consultant is excellent too! Show details ·  1
G Yates
G Yates
  Fair Incentive Verified NSW / ACT

Long process, but good outcome so far

Lots of miscommunication between the New Home Consultant and the New Home Coordinator, resulting in a lot of changes and frustration on our end, however came to mostly suitable results for our home to be built, with help from Bhagyashree the Coordinator, and the team in the Edge studio, Hayley, Veronika (Electrical), and Ruth (Tiles) who really assisted in providing great advice for our selections for the home, and resolving our issues, and relieving stress.
Although extra costs have been attributed to us than originally believed, due to the misinformation provided by the consultant, and drawings.
Overall I believe that building a house is always stressful and this is common, and so we are happy with the service so far. Show details ·  1

Eddie · NSW / ACT

For those who already moved in on their new house; how long did it take?
How's the progress of your house for those who are currently building?

Burbank
Burbank   DM
Eddie

I’m just particular to the actual construction period, from the time you mobilize to the practical completion date?

Burbank
Burbank   DM

I can have someone help you with this Eddie if you can send your reference number I will find out.

CS_S
CS_S · NSW / ACT

Hi
Anyone building in ACT or close to ACT , please provide your feedback about Burbank homes. Much appreciated.
Thanks,
CS

Compare all Burbank listings
CategoryProject Home BuildersProject Home BuildersProject Home BuildersProject Home Builders
Types of Homes AvailableDual Occupancy / Duplex, Home within a Home, One-Storey, Split Level and Two-StoreyDual Occupancy / Duplex, Home within a Home, One-Storey, Split Level and Two-StoreyDual Occupancy / Duplex, Home within a Home, One-Storey and Two-StoreyDual Occupancy / Duplex, Home within a Home, One-Storey and Two-Storey
Minor Defects Warranty 15 months12 months15 months15 months
Major Defects Warranty30 years30 years30 years30 years
Sustainable BuildingYesYesYesYes
Knockdown & RebuildYesYesYesYes
Build Areas

Sydney, Central Coast/Hunter, South Coast and ACT regions, Wollongong/Nowra.

South-East Queensland, Brisbane Metro, Gold Coast, North/Moreton, South/Logan, Sunshine Coast, West/Ipswich, East/Redlands.

West, South East, and North of Melbourne. Geelong and Bellarine, Regional, Ballarat Region and Bendigo Region

Awards 2020