Burbank QLD, Underwood

Burbank QLD, Underwood

Great result.

The initial start up was well managed with good communication from Andrew Leslie and Nicky Warren with regard to the building contract etc. Also, thanks to Kell Pressnell who was always available to answer any queries we had and to make time for us to see the build as it progressed. We were pleasantly surprised to see that the actual cost of the build was nearly $5000.00 less than the contracted price due to allowances for every eventuality being made but not all needed.

Construction End DateJune 2019

Transparent and down to earth

Still in preliminary stages of my first home build , I do not have much comment as I have not completed contract stage yet. So far everything has gone smoothly and I am happy with the progress

Build StagePre-Construction
Hi Justin, Thank you for taking the time to write a review, so glad to hear everything is going smoothly so far. We can't wait to hear about the rest of your journey. Cheers, Sam

Informative and helpful!

Everything has been such an easy process. Everyone involved in each step has been more than helpful, answered all our questions and were so friendly and approachable. Would definitely use again!

Build StagePre-Construction
Hi Catherine, Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review, it is greatly appreciated. It's fantastic to hear the process was easy, I cant wait to pass this on to our QLD team Thank you, Sam

Thank you for our dream home!!

First off thank you Burbank for making our build process so easy special mentions to Andrew Leslie from sales for making us feel welcome from the start and Kell Pressnell, Build process was super simple anything we were unsure of there's was someone there to talk to weather it was Kell or Nicky all our questions were happily answered, Most trades were without fault few defects indentified at viewing and were rectified promptly. No complaints with either the service we received or the completed property. Quote was adequate for all contingencies thank you again Burbank!!

Construction End DateMay 2019
Hi Katelouise, What an incredible review! I can't wait to share this with the team! They will be thrilled to read your kind words. Congratulations on your new home! Thanks Sam

We couldn't be happier

I can truly say, we have nothing but positive feedback on our experience with Burbank Queensland so far.
From the moment I entered the Burbank display at Killara in November 2018, I knew we would eventually build a home with this fantastic company. How did I know? The first person I met was New Home Consultant, Georgia Martin — she is like a ‘breath of fresh air’.

Despite having two restless children in tow, Georgia was cheerful and patient as she introduced me to Burbank and its homes. She also took the time to help me start thinking about what our young family needed in our first home.

In the weeks that followed, Georgia spent hours helping me design our unique version of the Aintree 280, all within budget. She guided me as I moved the master bedroom to the rear of the house, increased the size of the kids’ bedrooms and the alfresco area, and changed the kitchen layout (several times). She then went above and beyond, agreeing to accompany me to Burbank’s Aintree 280 display at Yarrabilba so I could be a true picture (I am a very visual person) of Burbank’s new home inclusions. Georgia then worked with me to determine where we might be best to spend additional monies to upgrade fixtures and fittings.

There is no denying that Georgia is a valuable asset to the Burbank brand. She is personable, knowledgeable and a genuine pleasure to be around.

After finalising our contract, I had the pleasure of meeting Burbank’s Interior Designer, Jodi Holdstock. Jodi is fantastic at her job and took the time to really understand what I wanted in our new home. She also made what could have been an incredibly daunting task, fun and very memorable. We spent upwards of three hours together, pouring over everything that make our new house a home.

The positive feedback does not end there either. In the final stages of the pre-construction phase, I have been lucky enough to work with both Nicky Warren and Georgia White. Based in the company’s Queensland head office, these women have been working tirelessly to ensure our home is built as quickly as possible. They have secured the necessary building and plumbing permits, finalised purchase orders, finalise our landscaping plan and helped us get covenant approval — and it’s all happened much faster than we could have imagined.

While the trades have yet to start building our new home, Georgia, Jodi, Nicky and Georgia have already convinced me that we have made the right choice in building with Burbank. Ladies, thanks for all of your hard work so far — the last few months would not have been the same exciting, pleasant and easy process without each of you.

More positive words to come soon I am sure!

Build StagePre-Construction
Hi there, What an amazing review! Thank you so much for taking the time to send this through. I am absolutely thrilled to hear about how fantastic the service you have received has been so far. I cannot wait to pass on your kind words to all involved, they all are great assets to Burbank. Thanks so much again! Cheers, Sam :)

Professional & Helpful. Highly Recommend

My husband and I are first home buyers and the first display home we walked into was Burbank. We were greeted by Georgia Martin. We had “we don’t know what we are doing” written all over our faces, and Georgia dropped everything she was doing and walked us through the display. She pointed out what was standard inclusions in the house and told as about their amazing promotion on at the time (which you want to know all of that information being first home buyers). Georgia really set the bar high for what we expected when we went to visit other displays/builders.

We viewed many more display homes and spoke to a couple more builders, but Georgia had us sold on Burbank. No other consultants took the time getting to know us, walk us through displays or sit down and do a estimate. Georgia works around the clock and was always extremely easy to get a hold of if we had any questions. Georgia made sure the process was friendly and super smooth, she really knows what she’s doing!! Major asset to Burbank

I must also mention Jodi Holdstock from the Edge Studio, her professionalism and experience was extremely helpful and we had a lot of fun selecting our colours.

Build StagePre-Construction
Hi Allira, Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review. It's amazing to hear the great service you have received from both Georgia and Jodi, they really are major assets to Burbank! Good luck with the rest of your build, I can only imagine how exciting this experience is for you! Cheers, Sam :)

Great Experience

From the beginning we dealt with Teresa from sales and she made the initial planning stages very easy and was great to work with. Teresa was full of knowledge and had great ideas which helped us plan and design the home we wanted.
Nicky and Georgia were also helpful and always provided a timely response to any questions we had.
Jody was very helpful with colour ideas and was great to work. Being our first home she provided plenty of great ideas which help tailor our home. She understood what we wanted and worked hard to provide that for us.
Finally, a big thankyou to Jeff. Jeff was great as our building supervisor keeping us informed at all times of current progress and what the coming weeks had install. The build was kept to the time schedule outlined and all trades were friendly during site visits. The overall finish of the home was to a very high standard. 100% would recommend and will recommend to anyone wanting to build. Fantastic experience.

Construction End DateApril 2019
Hi Dave, Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review, it is greatly appreciated. It's so fantastic to hear the service our QLD team provides every time, they really do care about each and everyone one of our clients. Congratulations on your new home! Thank you, Sam :)

Perfect First Home!

Right from the get go, Burbank was able to offer professional, understandable and achievable advice on making our first home perfect for us.

Garry Holmes assisted in choosing the right block in our estate, taking into consideration retaining, a comfortable size for the home we wanted to build and orientation for the sun throughout the day.

Teresa Seeney worked with us to ensure the design was perfect, adding some extra space for a separate laundry, and increasing our living space.

Nicky and Georgia were always extremely helpful, and gave regular updates on how the job was progressing, and the time frame from contract signing to getting started was a breeze!

Alan Little was our site supervisor, who has been absolutely incredible in ensuring we’re kept up to date with photos and regular phone calls, and any queries on site have been promptly and professionally handled.

Our home began construction in mid-January, and now with handover only a matter of weeks away, it has been the easiest and most stress free process imaginable!

Overall, the Burbank QLD team are professional, friendly and go above and beyond to make a house feel like a home!

Build StageMid-Construction
Construction End DateMay 2019
Hi Nathan, What an incredible review! I can't wait to share this with the QLD team! They will be thrilled to read your kind words. I bet you're counting down the seconds until you step foot in your brand new home! Congratulations and thank you so much for your kind words! -Sam

Burbank have built great house and we can't be happier

Burbank have been great with communicating with us and ensuring we fully understood the process. The fact that you get a cost breakdown allows better insight into the cost of everything. There were lot's of options available to choose from. The house finish is perfect with only a couple of minor paint defects which they promptly fixed. We got weekly updates as to the progress and the building supervisor was always contactable. Great when you don't live nearby. We have had a couple of minor defects after completion, not Burbank's fault, and they were very helpful in helping to get them fixed.
Great customer service from everyone we had dealings with.
Thanks everyone for a great house.

Construction End DateFebruary 2019
Hi Chris, Thank you so much for such fantastic feedback, we love to hear about the positive experiences our customers have. Good luck and congrats on your new home! -Sam

Love our New Home and Burbank

This is our first time reviewing and we really wanted to make an effort to say how good our experience building our home was with Burbank. We found it very easy and their team were always happy to help from our consultant Teresa to our supervisor Jeff Cutler thank you. They provided us a really fast quote when we visited their Display Homes in North Harbour and we loved that inclusions on display were what we actually got! The process was easy and we signed our contract with in a few weeks. Our colour consultant Jodi made it easy to choose our colours from their huge colour centre. Nicky and Georgia guided us through the covenant and paperwork and always had the answers we needed. The house is built to an excellent standard and we had a full inspection to make sure we were happy before we moved in. The plan is perfect and makes good use of our land. Burbank is really worth having a good look at we found them excellent value and transparent and will be recommending them. Thanks again to the team.

Construction End DateMarch 2019
Good afternoon GioR, Thank you for your lovely feedback, it is so great to hear such positive reviews about our staff. We are so glad you've had such a great experience this far! -Sam

10 out of 10

Where do we start...what a fantastic experience!
From start to finish, paperwork to completion the Burbank Team have been absolutely phenomenal!
We move into our beautiful Burbank Home this week and we couldn’t be happier!
Thank you to all who helped make it happen along the way, a huge thank you to Georgia Martin, Adriano Rosson, Garry Holmes, John Pearce, Nicky Warren, Georgia White, Jodi Holdstock, Teresa Seeney, Corey Thomsen, Darren Rossi, Darryl Smith, Luisa Mcintosh, Dean Rossi, Jacqueline Heke and Mitchell Symonds, it truly takes a village!
Also a massive thank you to Alan Little and Jeff Cutler, without the both of you and your fantastic trades our home wouldn’t be finished at the great level of quality that it is. National Pacific Finance were also fantastic, thank you Leanne and Kevin Jocumsen, we wouldn’t have been able to make any of it happen without finance and your guidance. We are so very grateful for all involved and can’t wait to move in!!!

Construction End DateApril 2019
Hi Tom, What an incredible review! I can't wait to share this with the team! They will be thrilled to read your kind words. I bet you're counting down the seconds until you step foot in your brand new home! Congratulations! Thanks for your review Tom. -Sam

very professional and great customer service

from the start, Nicky and Georgia in the office were very friendly, helpful, and responsive to any queries.
build went smoothly with Jeff onsite helping to make this happen
great customer service from everyone involved and we got the outcome we were looking for
recommend highly

Construction End DateMarch 2019
Hi Tom! Thanks for your review! I am glad to hear you enjoyed your building experience from start to finish! I can not wait to share your review with the team. Tom- I wish you only the best in your new home! -Sam

Amazingly perfect

We could not recommend anyone enough. Georgia was so personable and professional through the entire experience from deciding to build in September to signing contracts in March absolute legendary service

Build StagePre-Construction
Hi Elise! I am so happy to read your review! I will share your lovely words with Georgia and the team! Enjoy the rest of the build. -Sam

Absolutely Fantastic !!!!!

It all started with a walk through ALL the show homes at Killara, nothing really jumped out until we visited Burbank, there designs are amazing perfect for our situation. We spoke with the lovely Georgia she was so helpful and has been great through the whole process we looked forward to our visits to Georgia she explained the steps so we could all understand and be comfortable with each stage. Highly recommend National Pacific Finance, we have been working with Kevin and Leanne they are making the experience easy and they go over and above to ensure the experience is not stressful. Jodi was wonderful to work with at "The Edge" picking the colours for our new home was fun, Jodi is fabulous she absolutely knows what she's doing. So exited to see how it will all look when finished. Burbank rates 100% for communication and you wont get any nasty extra costs.

Build StagePre-Construction
Hi Kim, Thank you so much for your review. I have really loved reading the kind things you have to say about Georgia, Jodi and the National Pacific Finance team! I am glad you're enjoying your experience. I wish you all the best during your journey. -Sam

Very Helpful!

Jodi Holdstock has been a pleasure to deal with in selecting our colours. She has shown infinite patience with all of our questions and in making our vision a reality.

Build StagePre-Construction
Hi Sam M, Thanks for sharing your review! Jodi holds her work very close to her heart, there is no doubt about it. I am thrilled you got to experience her exceptional service. -Sam

Off to a great start!

We were recommended to Ryan at Burbank for our build, and from the very beginning Ryan has been amazing with his knowledge and service. He made himself available to us 24/7 for all of our questions and made 100% sure we were happy with our home design through listening to what we want, instead of assuming. We've also had the pleasure of spending time with Jodie and selecting the right colours, floor, bench tops and accessories for our home. Jodie made the process simple and offered excellent advise to ensure our decision was the right one. People who saying building is stressful, never built with Burbank Homes QLD !! It's been a delightful experience and we really look forward to our home being completed.

Build StagePre-Construction
Steph, I have loved reading your review! Ryan has immaculate customer service skills and a wealth of industry knowledge. No surprise Jodi was Excellent!- She is a superstar! Thanks for your review! All the best! -Sam

Amazing experience!

Our experience working with Burbank has been really great so far. We started off just checking out the market to see what's out there and from the time we walked into Lyn's office at North Harbor, she convinced us that this was something we could do within our means. Lyn had an answer for all our questions and always had a workable solution for all the challenges we presented. She found us a block of land that met our requirements in the right location and we got things underway. Lyn introduced us to NPF who got our financing sorted out and it's been a smooth process since then.
We just completed our colors selection and it was not as complicated as we had been told it would be thanks to Jodi. Jodi gave us enough room to exercise our choice while chipping in where we seemed lost or made conflicting selections. We are very happy with where we are at so far and can't wait to see fee the final product!

Build StagePre-Construction
Hi Clayton! Thanks for your review! it's great to read about the relationships you have developed with our team! Lyn and Jodi will be thrilled to read your kind words. Great to hear you were introduced to our Finance team and they were able to assist. Best of luck with the build. -Sam

Simply Amazing!

I was a first time home builder and a little daunted with the whole building process, this was made smooth and easy with the amazing team at Burbank. Teresa Seeney assisted me through the plans and building recommendations, her patience with my hundreds of questions and several changes my house came together on paper. Nicky Warren, Georgia White and Garry Holmes also assisted in making the build and paperwork a breeze, a big thank you to Jodi Holdstock the best colour coordinator ever, my colour choices with her guidance are beautiful.
I left the country with a piece of land and my entire trust in Burbank to build my new home in my absence, David Dobson my site supervisor did an amazing job overseeing the building process, he sent regular pics and answered any concerns promptly (these concerns turned out to being me just panicking)! Just over 5 months later I returned finally meeting Dave and viewing my beautiful home. The workmanship and build quality is as good as you would find anywhere and there were no issues that we did not overcome with ease. I would certainly build with Burbank again and would recommend them as not only professional builders but a team that make you feel at ease throughout a sometimes stressful process.
To all at Burbank thank you so much for everything you have done including the extras that were above and beyond the scope of your roles.
Nicky Murphy

Construction End DateMarch 2019
Hi Nicky! WOW, what a great review! Firstly, congratulations on building your first home! I have just loved reading your kind words about our team! We absolutely understand building your first home, or any home for that matter can be daunting and super scary. We are here to guide and support you the whole way and that's exactly the service you have received. I wish you well in your new Burbank home! -Sam

Making life easy

We got off to a rocky start with a couple of employee changes, and we were a little worried until Teresa Seeney came on the scene. Teresa was so helpful through the contract process eventhough we made several changes. She has a good team in Nicky Warren & Georgia White. Our good start got even better when we were guided through the "Edge Selection Studio" where Jodi Holdstock is the "queen of colours".
Garry Holmes came up with a few site ideas for me and then the footing were underway. A change in supervisors but Kell Presnell never missed a beat, sliding into his new role with ease.
The workmanship and build quality is as good as you would find anywhere and I can honestly say that there were no issues that we not overcome with ease.
Would I build with Burbank homes again? Absolutely!
To all at Burbank thank you so much.
Kind regards
Noel & Karen Dalton

Construction End DateFebruary 2019
Hi Noel & Karen, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your review! I am sure the team will be over the moon with your lovely words - I know I am! It is so important that during your building journey you have a team that support and guide you every step of the way. Wishing you only the best memories in your new Burbank home! -Sam

MyExperience

Throughout the pre build process Ash was very helpful in meeting my demands, he was always available to answer any questions I had and worked hard to cater to my needs. In order to improve his service I would have liked him to be more thorough in his explanations about key information for example, I was often unaware of financial deadlines and expectancies etc. Jodi from colour selection was amazing and made the whole process stress free and exciting she too responded diligently to any questions I had via telecommunications, and emails. Overall I'm am extremely happy with my experience so far and cant wait for the building to be finished.

Build LocationQueensland
Construction End DateJun 2019
Hi Jordan EB, Thankyou for taking the time to review your experience building with Burbank. We appreciate the feedback and will take this onboard! I am so glad to hear you're extremely happy with your experience! Happy new year! -Sam