Burbank QLD

• Flooring

Salim K

Salim KSouth East Queensland, QLD

• QLD

Very happy with the process and the final product.

• QLD

Great Service and Excellent End Product.

Construction End DateJune 2020
  • QLD

We are in the early stages but they have been fantastic. We love Georgia, she is the best

We are just starting our journey with burbank but feel special the way that Georgia Martin has handled everything. Very professional and efficient. The pre build team have been very understanding of our requirements and faultless in the efforts to give us what we want. Thank for all the effort,its touching. Again we would like to thank Georgia Martin who we feel is the main reason we went forward with this endeavour she is just amazing. Nicky Warren has been thourough and always helpful and Gary Holmes has been the consumate professional and understanding in all matters.
Thank you Burbank homes for making our dreams a reality.

Juanita

JuanitaSouth East Queensland, QLD

• QLD

Cannot fault the team we worked with

Construction End DateJune 2020

Awesome work Team :)

Tayla B.

Tayla B.South East Queensland, QLD

• QLD

Perfect for first home buyers!

Burnank have been amazing from the get go! As first home owners, we were extremely worried about hidden costs and budgeting. Ash (Springfield, QLD) our first home consultant has been AMAZING! They really sit down with you and explain each stage in detail. There are NO HIDDEN COSTS! everything is laid out in black and white and they are always willing to answer your questions promptly. We are very excited to see our house being built over the next few months.

Construction End DateJanuary 2021

Gihan

GihanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer Service Master Class

Georgia Martin, you are a star. We spend nearly 12 months searching for a design within our budget and found Burbank to cover all the bases. We are very fortunate to meet Georgia who was very patient with us helping and collaborating designing our home. Took us nearly ten estimates to get to the final stage, but we got there at the end. And she was very understanding and patient all the way through. Not a single time we felt any pressure from her during the process and she kept us informed all the way through. Also need to thank Tara Daniels for her amazing Interior Design skills and working very patiently to create our home with some special touches. Finally thanks for Garry and Nicky for looking after our contracts promptly.

Meghann A.

Meghann A.South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Customer Service

From the moment we stepped into the North Harbour Display home we have been very impressed with the professionalism and enthusiasm shown by Kathy. She has been completely upfront with all costings and has been incredibly patient with the many questions we have had as well as the many changes we have made. We cannot thank her enough for all the guidance and help she has given us. We are so excited to see our finished house in the months to come.

Hi Meghann
We are sure that all our team will work hard to ensure that you have a wonderful experience and you will be thrilled with your beautiful new home.

Jeremy S.

Jeremy S.South East Queensland, QLD

Thorough, transparent exceptional!

Deciding on a builder is no easy task for a first home buyer like myself, there is a lot to consider, to make things harder not all builders are transparent and knowledgable when it comes to getting an initial quote. Georgia Martin was exactly the kind of person my wife and I had hoped to talk to, she understood our hesitation around hidden costs, helped us stay in budget and most importantly build a house we can call home. Can't thank her enough for her patience and professional guidance, we highly recommend Burbank.

• QLD

13 Stars Out 10 - To the Moon and Back!

Build StageMid-Construction

Vikram Patil

Vikram PatilSouth East Queensland, QLD

• QLD

Good quality finishing and excellent support through the build process

During my house hunt we had seen one of the old houses they built and approached them. Trish put up an excellent proposal quickly and Cameron helped further to start the build sooner. Nicky and Tara helped in answering all the questions during and after color selection. Since this was our first build, we had our moments of tough questions but Burbank team was patient and supportive in clearing all the doubts. Supervisor Jeff made sure we were informed well and would like to thank him for sharing all those tips and tricks during handover. Even the inspector we hired praised the quality of build and workmanship. Thank you all Burbank team for delivering a beautiful house!

Jane

JaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

• QLD

Excellent support and service - highly recommend

From the start of the process Burbank have been a pleasure to deal with. Mitch has been amazing to work with and has gone above and beyond to assist us through the design phase. We are first time home builders so the process was quiet daunting but the Burbank team made it easy. Mitch was so helpful and patient with our indecisiveness and the flexibility Burbank showed to allow us to make the home our own was exceptional. We really enough the Edge selection studio, Tara was so helpful in choosing the design elements for the home. We are very excited to start the build process and can't thank the team enough.

Construction End DateDecember 2020
Lincoln 450

Lincoln 450Central Queensland, QLD

• QLD

Excellent and efficient service.

Words are not enough to praise you!

From the moment I made the first contact with Kathy, she has been amazing. Right from the beginning she built rapport with me and made me feel comfortable and confident about the decisions I was making.
Kathy has been there to answer my text messages, emails and phone calls whenever I have needed her and has calmed my nerves on so many occasion (often late in the evening when she could have just ignored my messages until the following morning) she has been there to offer her advice and support to me.
I know that the standard of service that Kathy has provided is hard to come by, and I am truly grateful for the help she has given me. I would highly recommend her to others in the future

Construction End DateFebruary 2021

Hi Lincoln
We are so pleased to read that you are enjoying your experience and that our team are providing you with great customer service.

Wonderful support and help

I am so grateful that I chose to work with Burbank team. Kathy has been amazing , she cares about her clients and their new homes. I felt so comfortable working with her and her level of communication is above and beyond .She took her time to answer and explain questions, offering advise when needed. Tara's help with the colour selection was exceptional. Thanks Tara.
I am so grateful . I am looking forward to start build a beautiful home soon.
Thanks team.
Felly

Carron S

Carron SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome Service

From the start Burbank has been awesome with the process of building a new house. A big thanks to Katherine at North Harbour who has looked after us, answering our questions and guiding us through the process. We are looking forward to a completed house soon. We highly recommend Burbank to anyone looking at building a new home. Great designs ans very friendly helpful staff

Mark

MarkSouth East Queensland, QLD

• QLD

Very quick and professional installation

This was our second build with Burbank.
From the start Ashniel Phal was very helpful and listened to what we wanted, Nicky Warren likewise was very helpful if I had to speak to the Burbank office.
Then during the build our site supervisor Mark Burnie was fantastic at getting things done he was very knowledgeable, also the issues during and post construction we had he got sorted with no fuss.
The build was done very quickly too once commencement had started, the workmanship was excellent too.
The final cost was slightly in our favour at completion.

• QLD

Excellent service and fast communication

Tania Prendergast

Tania PrendergastSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic result

Thanks Patricia. I appreciate your time and patience it took to achieve great results. My family and I look forward to watching our home being built, we are very excited. Thanks again, and to the Burbank Team, together you have delivered a fantastic result. We look forward to the rest of our journey with Burbank.

Hi Tania
Thank you so much for sharing the experience that you've had with us so far! We wish you all the best and can't wait to see your dream home come to life

Great experience... Sales Office through to Head Office

Sorne Duong

Sorne DuongSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect Quality Build

Build quality is excellent from internal floor tiles to external bricklaying. Great design. The house looks not too big from the outside but inside is massive. The house provides a very comfortable personal space for every member of the family. As soon as we walk inside the house, we feel very cozy. This is the house of our dream. We're glad that we chose Burbank instead of other builders.

Teresa Seeney from Burbank is extremely friendly, enthusiastic, and approachable. She always assists us with any queries we have about the house in a 'customer first' manner. This makes us feel like Burbank was our family builder. Thank you so much Teresa for assisting us since the day we signed the contract. We wish you all the best.

Construction End DateApril 2020

Hi Sorne
We will be sure to pass along your lovely comments to the team who have specifically worked with you.
- The Burbank team

Anita H. Mark W.

Anita H. Mark W.South East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding Service

I must commend the outstanding service I have received from Hayley Hart & Teresa Seeney from Greenbank- I feel totally confident with the design of the home we have chosen, these ladies went out of their way to meet us at a display home to explain to us what to expect with our choices! Previously I had looked at other display homes & talked to other consultants but none like these 2 ladies, they both understood what I asked and what I was looking for, I feel they are both very thorough and I will highly recommend anyone I know who intends on building to seek consultation through Hayley & Teresa at Burbank Homes! Thank you ladies for making me feel very confident with my choice I appreciate it!

Hi Anita H