3Burbank QLD

Flooring

Victoria
Victoria

Sales Review

We recently signed our New Home Contract with Burbank. We have been working with Patricia in the sales office at Sky Ridge Estate.
Patricia is very knowledgeable and professional.
Patricia takes the time to listen and understand what you want for your home etc
SkyRidge estate has strict covenant requirements and Patricia knew exactly what these were and gave us the correct information
Communication has been amazing and if she gives you a timeline of getting back to you she will ensure she does it in that timeframe
Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for an honest and reliable sales person Show details
Vinay D.
Vinay D.South East Queensland, QLD

Dan: Your Professional Home and Land Expert with Excellent Communication Skills

I had the pleasure of working with Dan, and he truly stands out as a reliable expert in finding homes and land. What impressed me most about Dan was his excellent communication skills and his knack for explaining everything in a clear and understandable way.

Throughout the entire process, Dan kept me informed and engaged, ensuring that I understood every aspect of buying a home and land. He patiently answered all my questions and went above and beyond to make sure I felt confident and informed every step of the way. Show details ·  1

Ann
AnnSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Pre-Build Sales

Terrible experience.. over promised on the sales part about design and then can't deliver as they couldn't read the plans given to them on registered land. Haven't even progressed to a build..won't recommend them at all. Advice would be to ask their draftsman first as they know what they are doing. Sad I wasted over two months with this. So incompetent. Show details
Burbank   DM

Hi Ann, thank you for your feedback. I would like to follow this up for you. Can you let me know your customer reference number or build address? Thanks Jamie

Madhu I.
Madhu I.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent!!

It has been really awesome dealing with Maks Hossain. He is a thorough professional who always exceeds expectations. Maks goes above and beyond to assist his clients. Maks introduced us to a very good mortgage broker, followed up constantly to ensure the successful land settlement and explained in detail the steps involved in building new house. I highly recommend Maks and Burbank if you are looking for a house and land package. Show details ·  1
Tony
Tony
  QLD

Fantastic house. Highly recommend

Our supervisor was amazing. Made our journey very enjoyable. Highly recommend Burbank. Beautiful home. Workmanship was amazing. Our supervisor attended to any issues that we asked about. Would build with them again Show details ·  1
Site Admin
gurjant b.
gurjant b.South East Queensland, QLD

Build with Burbank

As we building our first home
Dan’s help us through each and everything to understand how it’s work he treat us like family
Highly recommend he’s great person in industry Show details ·  1
Allan
Allan

Lovely home

As it was through Covid it was time consuming but coudnt be helped. I am happy with quality of the house itself. The kitchen quality wasnt as good. The costs were fine. Waiting on post minor fixes. Show details ·  1
Structural Integrity
Electrical & Lighting
Flooring
Teena
TeenaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Building Experience with Burbank

My experience with Burbank has really exceeded my expectations! It has been so easy and the staff have been absolutely amazing! My new home coordinator, Kimberly Russell, has always gone above and beyond to help me throughout the build. I highly recommend Kimberly, as she is super friendly, helpful, knowledgable, and always replies promptly. My site supervisor, Scott Hancock, has also been fantatsic! He has kept me updated throughout the build with regular calls, messages and photos, and always has time to answer any questions I have. I cannot thank Kimberly and Scott enough for making my building process so easy and enjoyable! Show details ·  1
David E.
David E.
  QLD

Great service and a caring company

I highly recommend Burbank Homes, Matt Knobel our supervisor from day 1 was awesome along with his management team. Things took time however well worth the wait. They build a quality home. Show details
Gee
Gee
  Fair Incentive QLD

Nice work

Nice work very cooperative love your job well done
Really appreciate your hard work we will recommend this company to everyone all my relatives pls go and check it out Show details ·  1
Maggie B
Maggie BSouth East Queensland, QLD

A very satisfied customer

My experience with Burbank was great from start to finish. Everyone I dealt with was so helpful. The build was finished way ahead of time and the house looks amazing. I am so happy I built with Burbank. Show details ·  1
Summer
SummerSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
Kipper
KipperSouth East Queensland, QLD

So much fun

Love every minute of it. Marissa was so helpful and friendly. Offered so many great suggestions and ideas. Very friendly. Would recommend her to help anyone out with tour colour selections. Show details ·  1
Eliza B
Eliza BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Seamless

Amazing from the get go, as soon as we walked into the Graceville and met Barrie we knew it was the home for us. With a few of our own touches our dream became a reality.
Our colour selection was an absolute dream, Marissa used her wizardry skills to pull everything I had in my mind together.
We can’t wait to watch our home come to life. Show details ·  1
R.D.W2002
R.D.W2002
  Fair Incentive Verified QLD

Interior design appointment was fun and a learning experience

We met with Marissa recently to do our interior selections for our house. This was a very big day but we had a great day. She is very knowledgeable and made us feel comfortable in our selections as we wanted something different. There were many things we didn’t think of and she discussed with us and we made some changes. One was a door so we are happy it was mentioned. So happy so far. Show details ·  1

Daniel S.
Daniel S. · QLD

What’s the approximate build time like in Brisbane south for a 2 storey house?

Burbank   DM

Hello Daniel, I can get one of our consultants to answer this question. Are you able to send your email address or phone number, so I can follow up? Thanks Jamie

pvirvine
pvirvine · QLD

Can I ask why our children who signed for a house in early 2021 are still waiting for their house to be completed. We understand the significance of covid and the delays caused by this, but their house is at lock up and they have been advised of delays due to cabinetry which is bizarre considering you have had plans completed for months and months. They recently received a delay due to 'unforeseen circumstances' which it turns out the painter was a no show! and they still don't have a painter, and now another due to weather, which is interesting considering the works inside should be continuing and should not really be impacted by the weather. Their latest advice is that the completion has now been pushed out to late July which is absolutely appalling, considering the house should have been completed last year. Just a question if your tradespeople are no shows and you only use your own trades people, which is what they got told. Why are you using such unreliable trades people and why can't we arrange a painter who we know will show up, and provide you with their contact details and what you would have paid your 'no show tradesperson' be paid to the guy who will do the work. Also why can't items outside the house eg: the driveway and the back landscaping be done if there are no other trades on site surely this could have been done. Each question they ask is met with a 'there is a process to follow! Cool well follow your own set process and get their house built, obviously your process isn't working. They have also had 3 different site supervisors which is concerning, reading your responses to questions and reviews just seems like an automated generated response like the recorded messages you get when you call banks / telco's etc.

Adam
Adam

We started in October 2020. 70% complete. The gloss the shine the excitement. All gone. Couldn’t give a shit now if they finish or not. Literally don’t care anymore. Disappointed is not even a word to sum it up.

Burbank   DM

Hello Adam I would like to follow this up for you. Are you able to give me your customer reference number or your building address? Thanks Jamie

Compare all Burbank listings
CategoryProject Home BuildersProject Home BuildersProject Home BuildersProject Home Builders
Types of Homes AvailableDual Occupancy / Duplex, Home within a Home, One-Storey, Split Level and Two-StoreyDual Occupancy / Duplex, Home within a Home, One-Storey and Two-StoreyDual Occupancy / Duplex, Home within a Home, One-Storey, Split Level and Two-StoreyDual Occupancy / Duplex, Home within a Home, One-Storey and Two-Storey
Minor Defects Warranty 12 months15 months15 months15 months
Major Defects Warranty30 years30 years30 years30 years
Sustainable BuildingYesYesYesYes
Knockdown & RebuildYesYesYesYes
Build Areas

South-East Queensland, Brisbane Metro, Gold Coast, North/Moreton, South/Logan, Sunshine Coast, West/Ipswich, East/Redlands.

West, South East, and North of Melbourne. Geelong and Bellarine, Regional, Ballarat Region and Bendigo Region

Sydney, Central Coast/Hunter, South Coast and ACT regions, Wollongong/Nowra.

Awards 2020