3Burbank SA

Electrical & Lighting
Flooring

Tracy D.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA5 posts
  Verified SA

Still waiting on my ceiling to be painted

I'm so discusted In my dealings with burbank it's been 2 years now since my ceiling had water damage and I keep sending emails to management to get the ceiling painted and no response you sent a painter with no paint to my house and expected me to have ceiling paint left over from my build almost 5 years ago. The painter has painted it in the wrong colour and said he be back asap with correct colour it's been 4 months and no body has returned and I've sent emails and no response I'm so disappointed in burbank and like I said it's been almost 2years in Feb when I had water damage I need answers and I need for burbank to get back to my emails I'm not happy Show details

My build was 2 years old when I had water damage no pre construction

Baldev Singh
Baldev SinghEyre Peninsula, SA
  Fair Incentive Verified SA

Professional people with the knowledge

Until now everything was done on time and the people I delt with were very committed. Every single query was answered in a good time manner. Sherona from admin is too good. Show details
Edenn
EdennMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Selections process a breeze

We just completed our selections with Burbank - what a wonderful process!
We had Cherie take us through our upgrades and standard inclusions and selected a few extras that were complimentary to our overall house without breaking the budget.
Cherie’s expertise and experience was high level and very informative when trying to picture how small elements will compliment bigger elements across the house as a whole.
We were very impressed with the process and cannot wait to see it come to life. Show details ·  1
Janette G.
Janette G.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA4 posts
  Verified SA

beautiful house but still outstanding matters

house completed close to schedule but still outstanding maintenance issues some 6 months later.
Can appreciate it in relation to certain matters but a missing door handle and manhole cover should have been addressed immediately and still not remain outstanding Show details ·  1
Structural Integrity
RachaelCentral, SA
Jess
JessSydney, NSW2 posts

Every Stage Has Been Fantastic

The Burbank team in SA is small but mighty. Except for a brief period where 3 people I was dealing with left in a couple of months due to outside circumstances, I've had the same contacts throughout the entire process. From Glenn to Belinda to Christine & Robbie to Sherona to Natalie... Everyone has kept me informed and answered every small and large question, clarified every step of the process and just been super kind and helpful.

Their app also helps keep you updated on your houses progress, especially when you're not in the same state as your build.
I will, with great confidence from the slab stage, recommend Burbank to anyone. Thanks team! Show details ·  2

Outstanding
OutstandingMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts

Great customer service

The customer care team have given me outstanding service with attention to details, quick response times to questions asked. I loved the friendly and helpful conversations I have had with the hole team they are an invaluable asset to the Burbank company who should be very proud of theses employees. I would have no problems referring Burbank to anyone. Show details ·  3
Jess Weller
Jess WellerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA
Deepanshu
Deepanshu

Pre construction review

We have just began the process with Burbank, it was a slow start but great finish. Burbank has great plan and are very flexible. We are hoping to have wonderful experience ahead.. Show details ·  1
Noah
Noah2 posts
NoNotThatOne
NoNotThatOneEyre Peninsula, SA
  Fair Incentive Verified SA

Friendly and helpful so far

Staff have been very helpful and friendly as we have worked through the planning stages. We have not yet entered the build phase but have had the steps clearly explained and not felt pressured to make any rushed decisions. Show details ·  1
Michaela Phillips
Michaela PhillipsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Loving our new home!

Burbank have been amazing to build with, despite delays for uncontrollable situations they have been quick to finish our build. My family and I have been living in our home for 6 months now and couldn’t be happier! Show details ·  1
Williams 283
Williams 283Metropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Burbank is no 1

Have been looking for over a year and every Burbank display home has been immaculate!
Every consultant has time, patience and knowledge! Insanely helpful can’t wait
For our dream home to be completed! Show details ·  1
H Zh
H ZhMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts
  Verified SA

Slow progress for a couple of years!

Since the contract was signed in the end of 2020, it took them 7 months to obtain the council DA.
Then about 4 months delay on starting site work. After that again approx. 8 months delay on start the building framing.
They have no planning at all. Even with trades situation eased, they don't know when they can complete the framing.
The communication from Burbank is the poor. Never respond to queries promptly, and I only ask a maximum of once a week.
07/07/2023 udpate. The progress is still very slow even after I had compliant and it took them more than 5 months to address significant quality issues on the framing. Burbank is a hopeless business, I'm amazed how the business can be managed such poorly. Show details
Burbank   DM

We are disappointed to hear but we value your feedback. I will look into this and have someone call you. Thanks Jamie

Tracy D. · SA

I built with burbank and I'm having issues getting my ceiling painted due to downpour that happened in 2022. Fixed my ceiling after 8 months of hounding burbank but now I'm left with the ceiling that needs painting it's been 3 months . Thanks tracy downes

Burbank   DM

Hi Tracy, I would like to follow this up for you. I will send on for feedback from our Home Care team and have them follow up with you. Thanks Jamie

The b.o
The b.o · SA

Do Burbank SA do variation after being referred to construction?

Burbank   DM

Hi Blessing thank you for your enquiry. We will get back to you with an answer to your question as soon as we can.

Mrs D
Mrs D · SA

Hi, I have tried a few times to contact about house and land packages in Blackwood directly via their advertisement on realestate.com but have not heard back. Could someone assist me please? Thank you.

Compare all Burbank listings
CategoryProject Home BuildersProject Home BuildersProject Home BuildersProject Home Builders
Types of Homes AvailableDual Occupancy / Duplex, One-Storey, Split Level and Two-StoreyDual Occupancy / Duplex, Home within a Home, One-Storey, Split Level and Two-StoreyDual Occupancy / Duplex, Home within a Home, One-Storey and Two-StoreyDual Occupancy / Duplex, Home within a Home, One-Storey, Split Level and Two-Storey
Minor Defects Warranty 15 months12 months15 months15 months
Major Defects Warranty30 years30 years30 years30 years
Sustainable BuildingYesYesYes
Knockdown & RebuildYesYesYesYes
Build Areas

Central, Regional, North, South, East, West, and Adelaide Hills.

South-East Queensland, Brisbane Metro, Gold Coast, North/Moreton, South/Logan, Sunshine Coast, West/Ipswich, East/Redlands.

West, South East, and North of Melbourne. Geelong and Bellarine, Regional, Ballarat Region and Bendigo Region

Sydney, Central Coast/Hunter, South Coast and ACT regions, Wollongong/Nowra.

Awards 2020