Carpet Court Hybrid Flooring

Carpet Court Hybrid Flooring

Peace of mind

Thank you George and all the team for your personalised service and professionalism in customer care. Highly recommend Maribyrnong Carpet Court for making the whole process easy.
Warm Regards,
Penelope Davies

Stephen Denning

Stephen Denning

Best Ever

These guys are the best
Joe Maley Central Coast and his team overcame every problem and went above and beyond everything expected. Thoroughly recommended.
We have never experienced tradespeople this efficient, Congratulations on a job well done.

Andrea

AndreaPerth, WA

Look great for around 3 months

Had a hybrid floor from Godfrey hurst laid and I initially love the colour, but the ends started opening up within a few months, the sales guy from carpet court came out and said they had to put a trim in ( looked horrible) they then pulled up the floor and re laid.
Fast forward another 6 weeks and it did it again, this time I’m told th concrete underneath is not level ,at time of purchase they explained it can be laid straight over ceramic tiles and th floor didn’t need screening, now it does and it will cost $1500.
I can’t afford the money and I’ve moved my furniture twice already , so now I’m just stuck with a horrible floor.
Would never by this hybrid flooring agin or deal with carpet court ,

JayMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Poor service after installation

Our installer told us it’s a great floor, “won’t Scratch”. On completion, no care instructions or warranty information were left for us. Some parts of the floor were poorly laid. Well the floor did scratch and when I called the manager from the Marleston store in to have a look I was told it was my fault the floor was scratched and the installer gave me the wrong information. He did bring me warranty information and a How to care for your floor guide, a bit late!! They refuse to repair the floor even though it has a warranty. I was planning to use this company to replace all the floors in my home but I will never use them again.

Jay

Hi there. No thanks too late. I have already had this looked into and Carpet Court has refused to do anything about it. You have lost my business and I’m happy to tell everyone not to use your company.

David

DavidMid North Coast, NSW

Exactly what we wanted

We received excellent advice originally. The gentleman laying the floor was always punctual and pleasant and the completed job was perfect. Product used was Kenbrook Kenect G5 coastal blackbutt. The entire procedure gets our 100% recommendation.