10Cavalier Homes VIC

4.4

Love My Poetry
Love My PoetryNortheast, VIC5 posts

Another Investment in the market

Another investment property done. Cavaliers plans and standard items suit what I need for an easy, move in ready family home. As I have built several properties now I know the system, let them do the work and get a lovely home to put into the rental market. Show details ·  1
Atomic S.
Atomic S.2 posts
Karen Z.
Karen Z.4 posts
  Verified VIC, Goldfields
Deb
DebMurray Region, NSW6 posts

Real Homes Real People

We have just had hand over of our 2nd Cavalier Home. We're extremely happy with the quality of the finished product. The build was timely, well supervised and communication was very good. Great experience from beginning to end. We highly recommend Cavalier Homes Albury-Wodonga, in fact we wouldn't build with anyone else. Show details ·  1
Kieren M.
Kieren M.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Very please

Very pleased with my new cavalier home. after nearly 2 years of waiting for the land to be completed by the developer. Cavalier engaged with me throughout the whole process and was quick to act on any post contract variations. Once construction was ready to commence it took 20 weeks to go from site cut to hand over. Show details ·  1
Jemma
JemmaNortheast, VIC2 posts

In love with my new home! Highly recommend Cavalier

Cavalier Homes was great to deal with over the duration of the build, every step was handled and everything felt easy. Both the office staff and the supervisor were always happy to answer any questions. Over the moon with the finishes and quality of the workmanship through the entire house and the landscaping outside. 10/10 highly recommend. Show details ·  1
Karen Z.
Karen Z.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC5 posts
  Verified VIC, Goldfields

No aftercare poor heating and cooling

I'm so disappointed in Cavalier homes. After my last review they did contact us but nothing was done. So unfortunately our problems are ongoing. Our evaporative cooling has never worked properly despite a tradesman fixing it on 3 occasions. Our laminate flooring looks uneven due to unlevel concrete. Now we find out our solar hot water hasn't been working for quite some time. It was NEVER turned on. Just had a tradesman to look at it. Show details
Sally
SallyNortheast, VIC
  Verified VIC, Wodonga

After a few issues, I’m completely in love!

I am absolutely in love with the finished product, my site supervisor has produced a beautiful home.
The process of the build however, was awful.
From site cut to completion was 13 months, with several houses starting after me and being completed months before me.
I had very little communication from my site supervisor about my progress which was extremely frustrating.
The office staff were fantastic to deal with, all my questions were answered in a timely manner and nothing was to difficult.

I will build with Cavalier again, I will just choose my timing a bit better. Show details

Tracey Farnsworth
Tracey FarnsworthMurray Region, NSW2 posts
  Verified VIC, Wodonga

It’s everything I wanted and more…

The build went like clockwork. Issues that came up we’re dealt extremely professional by the Cavailer Team. Cost was on budget but I did get extra concreting and landscaping done. Show details ·  1
  • +4Thumbnail
Tara
TaraCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC2 posts

New Home Build

Sales team responsive & Supervisor was fantastic and made us feel confident.
When an issue post handover occurred the team were helpful and while took longer then expected it was resolved to our satisfaction. Show details ·  1
Zoe S.
Zoe S.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC
Shannon
Shannon

So good to work with

Amazing finishes. Prompt with the process and each stage. Final cost was exactly what was expected from the start. The company handled everything really well and I would definitely build with them again. Show details ·  1
Lindsey and Tim
Lindsey and TimMurray Region, NSW
  • +5Thumbnail
P N J
P N JNortheast, VIC
  Verified VIC, Wodonga

Super happy with the end result!

Our site manager was fantastic! He was easy to talk to and always happy to fix issues we had.
The quality of workmanship was exceptional.
We have had a few issues during the build, but Cavalier were always willing to help us and find solutions.
I think the only thing we would suggest is to have a little bit more focus on the site cleanup and helping out with soil/dirt removal, as this is a cost not anticipated.
Overall, we are very happy with our house. Show details ·  1
Jemm L.
Jemm L.Northeast, VIC
  Verified VIC, Wodonga

Best building company in the region- couldn’t be happier with my home

My site supervisor always kept me up to date and didn’t mind me calling to double check things and ask questions
The workmanship and quality is exceptional I can’t fault anything
Have had no issues - Everything has been well communicated to me along the way
Everything has been as it was said from the beginning / Everyone I’ve dealt with along the way from the office to handover has been absolutely delightful- will be building with Cavalier again most definitely Show details ·  1

Kialla Lake
Kialla Lake · VIC, Goulburn Valley

Good customer service with Maddison.
Kindly chase my land title process .
It’s taking too much time .

Paige
Paige · VIC, Goulburn Valley

If we go for the aspire inclusions package are we able to provide our own electrical products? If so does that change the final cost? Also can you choose things from the lifestyle package for a price or as we want to remove some inclusions for the aspire package can we just have some certain inclusions upgraded to the lifestyle?

Paige
Paige · VIC, Goulburn Valley

My partner and I are just doing our research as we are thinking of buy a block and building. We are just looking into whether we go with Cavalier homes whether we can make changes to the house plan and design features like lighting choices and where certain things go?

Cavalier Homes   DM

Hi Paige You are certainly able to make changes to a design to suit your needs.
Part of our process is working with you to tailor the design to work for you and to run through a 'Colour Selection' where you get to choose lights, flooring etc.