Choices Flooring Vinyl Flooring

Choices Flooring Vinyl Flooring

Great quality! Fantastic installation!

I worked with Luke at Capalaba and he made the process so easy. He helped me with making the right choices in the type of material, look and design. He took his time and was so lovely and professional. The installation technician, John, arrived on time everyday, worked so hard and was so friendly and courteous. It was not an easy installation, but John did a fantastic job of prepping the floors, keeping me updated and the finished product was so amazing! It was worth every cent! I choose the Lux Vinyl Karnedean range and it looks so good. Waterproof, hard wearing, insulted (so good for apartments) and the materials and design are of a high quality.

Job Satisfaction
We’re happy to hear that you were impressed with our flooring services! We hope to see you again. We are here if you need anything in the future.

Horrible experience.

I will NEVER give my business to choices horsham again. I have been spoken down to. Belittled and snapped at, all infront of my kids, whilst simply enquiring about prices. Prices which were incorrectly explained to me in the end anyway. Unfortunately i still have half a house to floor and i will now have to find a new company to assist me. Terrible sales man, with a miserable attitude and no respect for me as a fellow human. You personally Just cost your company a $1700 job.

Most Disturbing - Choices Flooring Centenary (in Jindalee)

The experience with Choice Flooring Centenary (in Jindalee) office is disturbing indeed. Money was no objection. All went well until the day of installation. I was harassed, bullied, threatened for no reason. The installer made a mistake and blamed it on me with Stu coming to my home trying to pin blame on me. Half an hour i had to sit down listening & enduring to his raving accusation. I was thinking to myself then what weaseling talk this is. When i found out mistake was only $80.00 i offered amount to proceed with the laying. Then i missed the final invoice & when i received a reminder i quickly replied that i will be looking into it soon. On the same afternoon I got a call from Stu yelling abuse, threats & more bully so much so i had to politely tell him im terminating call. Then he sent a threat of putting on a debt collector. The invoice is only $1300.00 & it was only a week late in my payment. There are other flooring people out there...steer well clear of of these people here. Believe me these people here don't deserve your business. I have referred matter to Office Of Fair Trading for their unconscionable conduct & will be employing a solicitor to seek remedy. This guy Stu is a real stool. In my entire life i have never come across a company that behave so bad.....these people here really do not deserve your business

Job Satisfaction