Choices Flooring Vinyl Flooring

Choices Flooring Vinyl Flooring

Abode Prime Flooring a great product

Purchased abode flooring from Choices Capalaba The 2 guys that laid the floor were pleasure to deal with. They went through a lot of trouble to ensure that they did a perfect job. The end result was just beyond our expectations. They even helped to put our dining table back in its place. No extra fee expected. Highly recommended.

Danielle

DanielleSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Quality Flooring and Great Service

I was so happy with the flooring by Choices Batemans Bay in my new home... The service was fantastic and the vinyl planks and carpet were laid perfectly.... I would highly recommend the Choices Team in Batemans Bay

Holly V.

Holly V.South East Queensland, QLD

Great quality! Fantastic installation!

I worked with Luke at Capalaba and he made the process so easy. He helped me with making the right choices in the type of material, look and design. He took his time and was so lovely and professional. The installation technician, John, arrived on time everyday, worked so hard and was so friendly and courteous. It was not an easy installation, but John did a fantastic job of prepping the floors, keeping me updated and the finished product was so amazing! It was worth every cent! I choose the Lux Vinyl Karnedean range and it looks so good. Waterproof, hard wearing, insulted (so good for apartments) and the materials and design are of a high quality.

Choices Flooring
Choices F.Choices Flooring

We’re happy to hear that you were impressed with our flooring services! We hope to see you again. We are here if you need anything in the future.

Horrible experience.

I will NEVER give my business to choices horsham again. I have been spoken down to. Belittled and snapped at, all infront of my kids, whilst simply enquiring about prices. Prices which were incorrectly explained to me in the end anyway. Unfortunately i still have half a house to floor and i will now have to find a new company to assist me. Terrible sales man, with a miserable attitude and no respect for me as a fellow human. You personally Just cost your company a $1700 job.

M Loke

M LokeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Most Disturbing - Choices Flooring Centenary (in Jindalee)